The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 10:15 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
John's Detention

John put down the heavy barbell to glance at the time on his watch. Fifteen minutes after four. Fifteen minutes after he was supposed to be in detention in Mr. Whetstone's classroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, and saw a massive jock staring back at him. The sexy stud was at least 6'4, and his tight black tee shirt and basketball shorts hugged every curve of his amazingly muscular body. His youthful face would be the envy of even the most popular models and actors, and his enormous muscles, narrow waist, and bulging ass only served to further emphasize John's perfection.

"Fuck," John whispered to himself, "I'm perfect. The old man won't be able to resist this bad boy." Smiling at his reflection and squeezing his crotch, the hulking teen left the school gym.

As soon as he saw his tardy student entered the classroom, Mr. Whetstone's penis throbbed upwards, tenting his pants. It took all of the teacher's willpower to calm his cock down from John's flawless beauty. John was a rebellious kid who hated school and loved messing around with his fellow jocks, and he would have probably been failing all of his classes if he wasn't the captain of the football team as well as unarguably the most attractive guy in the district. He had fucked not only every cheerleader in the school but every cheerleader in the rival schools as well. The powerful stud knew that his sexy body could get him anything he wanted, and if the rumors were true then he had used his enormous muscles and innocent face for more than just getting pussy...

"John, I'm rather upset to see that you've chosen to arrive late," Mr. Whetstone started, feigning authority, "You need to improve your grades. You've failed every test this semester, and if you don't improve then you'll be kicked off the football team. As such," the old man pointed to the only other student in the room, an intelligent but average-looking glasses-wearing girl named Allison, "I've gotten Allison to help me today. She's gladly given her time, and I will be giving her an extra 5 points on the next major test as her reward."

The girl looked at John and waved her hand, spreading her mouth into a shy smile to greet the hunky jock. "Hello," she said, "you can just call me Ali."

The massive teenager glanced absently at her and placed his hands on his hips in a cocky pose, not even attempting to disguise his conceited attitude. "And you can call me John," he smirked egotistically, "Biggest and strongest dude at Liberty High and captain of the football team. You won't find a guy as huge as me anywhere."

John knew the effect his deep voice and narcissistic mannerisms would have on Mr. Whetstone. The teacher blushed as his cock once again surged in his pants. Mr. Whetstone was secretly gay, and though he had managed to keep his urges to himself for his entire teaching career, John completely blasted apart the stern and serious disposition that the old man had formed over years of teaching students. The kid was only sixteen yet he had already built a body that would earn him a place on stage with Mr. Olympia, and his natural superiority in every sport he had ever played gave John a sense of self-absorption that turned Mr. Whetstone on like nothing he had ever seen before.

"Okay, John. You seem to struggle especially with the unit circle and fraction conversions. I've got a worksheet for you…"

"A worksheet? You know how much I hate math, teach." The adolescent looked at the teacher with a look of dismay on his handsome face, "It's so boring. There's got to be another way for me to improve my grade. I'll do anything, Mr. Whetstone, anything but math..." He yawned and brought up his arms behind his head, forcing his gigantic biceps to bulge out. Mr. Whetstone gulped as he looked at the colossal muscles. Another way to improve his grade? He'll do anything? Yes, there was something else he wanted from the muscular teen…

Mr. Whetstone's thoughts were interrupted by his Allison. "No, John," the geek said, her nasally voice a sharp contrast to the booming, powerful voice of the football captain, "I know arithmatics may be boring to you, but it's mandatory to pass the class. How else are you going to learn?"

John ignored the nerdy assistant, keeping his hypnotizing dark eyes focused on his horny teacher. "I've seen the way you look at me, Mr. Whetstone," John breathed, his words seeming to echo in the small room, "You've always wanted me, huh? You want this piece of sexy teen meat, don't you, this irresistible alpha male who makes you aroused no one else can?"

Allison looked on confused at her teacher, "Mr. Whetstone, what is John talking about?"

"He knows what I'm talking about," John snarled. Bringing his arms down from their semi-flexed position, the teen took a step towards Mr. Whetstone. "Look at this bicep," John extended his colossal bicep forward, then flexed it even harder, "Look at how huge that bicep is. You're never going to get a chance like this again, teach. I know how much you want my perfect teenage muscle. It's your most desperate desire, but you're too scared to act upon it. But now I'm letting you. Go ahead, teach. Feel these massive guns. I built them just for you"

Mr. Whetstone couldn't believe his eyes. Was John really asking him to touch his bicep? Gingerly, as if he was afraid the musclegod would disappear into thin air, the teacher pressed his relatively tiny hand on the bulging muscle. "How… how big is it?"

John smirked at his teacher's reaction. The old man couldn't tear his eyes away from the his perfection! Mr. Whetstone was completely entranced by his superhuman muscles. "Oh, I haven't measured it in a while," John smiled sweetly, his innocent face eerily seductive, "But last time I checked, this bad boy was twenty-five-and-a-half inches. Of course, it's probably a bit bigger now…"

"Ooh," the teacher moaned, pressing his fingers harder into the bicep. But regardless of how much pressure he put into it, Mr. Whetstone couldn't even dent the teenager's flawless yellow skin. It was as if his body was made of steel, Mr. Whetstone thought, John's body feels as hard as steel! Maybe harder!

Watching from the side, Allison gazed on in a mixture of horror and fascination as the gargantuan muscleboy turned her favorite teacher into a drooling admirer, unable to resist the perfection of John's godlike beauty. Stepping forward, she placed her petite, feminine palm on the athlete's bulging torso. She was shocked to discover that she did not feel the jock's black tee-shirt, but instead felt his protruding abdominals underneath the fabric. John's shirt was stretched so tightly over his massive muscles that it looked like his muscles were simply painted black! Allison had seen her fair share of arrogant jocks before, but John's extreme musculature was on a whole 'nother level.

"You want to feel me nude?" The geeky girl looked up at the direction of the incredibly manly voice and saw her vision obstructed by a large, prominent shelf of muscle. Allison had to angle her head backwards to see past the stud's gargantuan set of mega-pecs and into his irresistibly sexy face. John spread his mouth into a foxy smile, the kind of smile that could make even the straightest alpha male turn into John's personal bottom boy. "Here, let me take it off."

Suddenly, the jock brought his muscled fists up to the top of his tee and riiiiiippppeddddd the shirt in half. His hulking pecs, freed from the constricting cloth, bounced up and down for a second before John flexed them, solidifying the mountainous mounds into two blocks of indestructible rock-crushing muscle. That sexy 8-pack, already powerful when covered with fabric, was somehow even more defined and ripped when revealed in it's naked glory, a truly bulletproof wall of diamond-like muscle. John's torso was just as impressive as his biceps, if not more so.

Both Mr. Whetstone and Allison had frozen upon seeing John's nude torso. They had already known that the musclestud had an amazing body, but seeing it in the flesh was a completely different experience. John had muscles that were inimitable even by the greatest sculptures, and his face was impossibly gorgeous; if a skilled artist had attempted to replicate its charm, they would create an image that was nowhere near as tantalizing as the real thing. The combination was an unimaginably attractive teen, a godlike wonder that was the very paragon of manliness.

John looked down at his two worshippers, basking in their silent admiration. Flexing his arms, the football captain gazed at his Herculean biceps and gargantuan triceps, grunting with a triumphant approval. "I think there are much better ways to spend detention, Mr. Whetstone, don't you?"

Last edited by MuscleHintz; October 30th, 2011 at 04:02 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to reader14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2011, 10:21 PM

reader14 is on a distinguished road
Hot as hell!
  #3   Add to littledude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2011, 06:14 AM

littledude is on a distinguished road
I think he should show the teacher how strong he is by lifting him and doing a full routine with his human toy weight. Just a thought
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I liked it a lot, I would really like to see how strong John is, maybe a little back story as to how he got so muscular, after all 16 year olds with 25 inch biceps aren't found every day. You certainly got my attention sir, can't wait for more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 01:42 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'd love to see Whetstone or Allison begin to steal the muscle from the arrogant jock!
  #6   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 08:40 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Love the cocky, arrogant jock type. You've got a great main character. Hope he shows the teacher -- and everyone else -- who's boss.
  #7   Add to bigdick1701's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2011, 08:23 PM

bigdick1701 is on a distinguished road
Great start!

Love the story so far. I really like the guys who are super cocky. When's part 2?
  #8   Add to kettlecharlie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2011, 11:15 PM

kettlecharlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdick1701 View Post
Love the story so far. I really like the guys who are super cocky. When's part 2?
And as a former teacher, while I know this is fiction, I would like to see John lose some of that arrogance, brought down a peg or three
It may not be fun
but John lives in a real world, or should
and in real life his attitude stinks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode