The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2005, 07:37 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Let's try a different thing

Hey guys

I had these drawings done for me by a buddy of mine - who will remain anonymous - I was going to write the story for them, but then i decided to do something a little different - instead of having my lame, silly strutctured, bad grammar stories, why not reading a trully-skilled writer for a change?

That's why I post the FIRST of 6 parts "mute" comic strip - If any of you feels interested on writing a few lines trying to guess what is going on (like that would be diffcult) setting up characters and the basic details for a story - I'll feel so flattered that I'll have to post the following scene - so another one can keep up the story - kinda like the continuous section, but this is not unlimited 'cause I only have 5 left pics to post.

Anyway - I'll just give it some decent time for you guys to jump in, if not, wel I'll just keep the comics for my own personal pleasure - hehe

Oh, one more thing, these are not my drawings, they were made by a friend, so if you don't like them, well just don't say anything, this is the reason why i am posting them here instead of the photos section - i want them to make a good writer to dig in the suggest story...

With no further due - i give you the (so far) only part - if you want to see the others, well please write it down!!!

Bruno
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2005, 02:19 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Just a reminder

If you guys want a new scene please contribute by writing the story for the first one!
  #3   Add to Shadow69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2005, 07:32 AM
The Unfetted Darkness

Shadow69 is on a distinguished road
Hhmmm. . .
Your artist friend does seem familiar to me and may have also done several requests for I, though of a slightly differing type.
So, in order to see if I am correct in this matter, we must first further the story.
So, here we go.
Do not think much of it, for it is written in the Chan style of "No Mind".

__________________________________________________ ________________

The machine hummed with a dull machanical life that seemed to fill Jerome Taylor's life. The background to hsi very existence.
First with the continuos, monotonous hum of the ceaseless traffic of the inner city, to the drone of the cars in his father garage and finally to the static of the equipment of the New Sciences Building, in which he now worked.
Jerome was proud of the fact that he had managed to "escape" -as many of his coworkers put- the "turmoils" of the inner city, but he never saw it that way. Sure, he had worked hard all through school, won an acedemic scholarship adn worked hard to stay in collage and then university, but it wasn't in order to escape but rather pay back the place and the people who had raised and formed him in his early years.
But such times and ideals were far from his thoughts now, as his new project slowly came to metalic life.
Three months ago his supervisor had come to him with the propsition to combind his technical know-how with the theoretical genious of a young prodigy named William Aurther Jones -only 19 and already a rising star in the field of New Sciences. Despite hsi physical short comes, he was one of the greatest minds that Jerome had ever encountered.
The project they were engaged to work on was a device that was to increase the mass in organic compounds -mainly food and the like. William, being the Nerd that he was, called it The Organotron. Jerome went along with the name. He liked and respected William, even his nerdish little quirks, because of his incredibly intellelect and wit -neither thing he was lacking in but somehow felt in awe of when witness in William.
So, after 3 months of trail, argument and error, their first proper test of The Organotron was set.
Their "Lab Rat" for this first trail was an apple, because William said it had a relatively simple atomic and celluar structure. So, with all things checked and ready, The Organotron fully preped and warmed up, Jerome flicked the switch and brought his creation to "life".
Instantly he knew something was wrong.
He could feel it in his very marrow.
But, alas, this realisation was too late!
As a spark from The Organotron reflected off the apple and leapt upon poor William.

__________________________________________________ ______________

So, here ends the first part to accompany the illustration.
Please forgive this poor effort, for the Soul was not alligned for such tasks this Night.
It is hoped it shall suffice enough so the rest of the drawings may come forth.
Until then
Be well
The Shadow
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2005, 12:05 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
My Two Pennies / Euro Cents / Cents Worth

"All that funding and you invented a pen?"

James' reaction to his science teacher's new invention was disappointing to say the least.

"It's not a pen!" replied Mr. Leslie, "it's what I call an DaSE!"

"Daze?" replied James, "That's the lamest name I've ever heard!"

"It stands for density and structure enchancer" replied Mr. Leslie, "here, let me show you how it works. Do you have an apple?"

"Why else am I called "teacher's pet"?" smiled James as he produced a very shiny apple for his orchard. The teacher lined it up and switched the machine on. There was a bright flash and the machine switched off.

"Thank you James, you can have the apple back!" replied the teacher with a wry smile.

James went to pick up but couldn't. "It weighs a ton!"

"Indeed" said Mr. Leslie, "that apple's density has now been increased by a factor of ten, that what the machine does"

As James considered this, no one knew that part of the rays generated by the machine had reflected off the apple and hit James
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2005, 08:19 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Oh boy

I never thought that could happen - two different story lines - hehe that's okay - i came up with a solution - shaddow's thread is #1 and Celtic's #2 so i'll post the second pic and you'll choose which one you shall follow - hehe things are really funny - in one moment you have nothing the other u have two very nice and promissing begginings

Bruno
  #6   Add to Shadow69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2005, 08:27 PM
The Unfetted Darkness

You are most welcome, Bruno, and thank you for posting the second of the illustrations.
Though it must be said, I prefer CelticMuscles tale over my own. Far more simple in style and straight to the point. No fussing about like I so did.
But. that said, I shall evdevour to further the words that came previous.

__________________________________________________ _______________

A scream of pain ripped from out William's throat as he suddenly doubted over, knees buckling until they hit the floor, but it quickly pettered out as the endorphines kicked in, blocking out the burning pins that now did prick his flesh.
His entire seemed to shake and to quiver.
His shoulders twitched, but not like an ordinary muscle spasm.
To Jerome's eyes they appeared to be being stretched out, as if pulled by invisible strings. They seemed to be expanding well beyond their natural structure -he could hear the groaning of the bone and carteledge over William's wimping, but he stood unable to move, unable to aid his friend.
Then the sound of tearing cloth filled his ears, as he witnessed William's lab coat split down the seems. His ever expanding shoulders ripped out the back whilst ballooning biceps turned the sleeves to tatters.
Jerome was awestruck by what he was witnessing.
William was actually growing.
Growing right before his eyes.
Turning from some minscule nerd into a buldging titan.
William forced himself to stand, on lengthening legs. They had turned from toothpicks to the tree trunks that were originally craved from. His pants easily gave way to these new muscles and his underwear soon followed, destroyed by an upper arm thick, knee hanging cock. Jerome gapped at this specticle and thought: "Dddaaammmmnnnnn! That boy's bigger then me!"
Jerome also saw that William's pain must have started to subside because his wimpering had ceased and he actually seemed to be enjoying his transformation.
He almost purred as he rubbed his growing hands down his ridged abdominals, getting deeper and more cut by the second. He stretched back his new shoulders and swung his arms around, loosing up his resized joints.
He laughed as he admired his new size.
Jerome didn't know whether to laugh with joy or run in terror as he looked at his reformed friend. William's body, thanks to The Organotron, probably contained enough power to crush a truck but he still had the sweet, little boy face on top his bench wide shoulders.
"Damn, man!" was all Jerome could say. "You're gotten so big!"
"Yeah," William replied, beeming with slightly intoxicated pride -Jerome parrelled his expression with that of some of the minor thugs back on his street whenever they had somehow managed to pull off a major scam. "I'm at least 10 times bigger all over."
He moved his bicep into a solid flex and gasped at how it now expanded well above his shoulder and even his head.
"Yeah, I'm bigger alright," he mused. "All except my cock that is."
"Your what?!" Jerome sputtered.
"My cock, J," William said, still holding his bicep in flex. "It's hardly grown at all. Maybe gotten a little thicker but it's still basically the same size."
Jerome could say nothing to this, just stand and stare at the titan beofre him.
"Well," William muttered. "At least the ladies can't ignore or judge me by my size anymore."

__________________________________________________ ____________

There you are.
Bruno: I do hope this is good enough to elliciate the next illustraion?

Your's faithfully
The Shadow
  #7   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2005, 03:44 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

And the story continues

Hey guys - As promissed i'll post the new part, hope anyone feels like jumping in!

Shaddow69, your story is just excellent, very well written and detailed, I also liked Celtic's one very much - especially the fact that they are so different styles and yet, so fucking hot - I'm glad to notice how one same pic has different effects on different people!

So let's keep the experiment going

Here's part 3
  #8   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2005, 12:52 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
My Second Part

James suddenly felt very strange. He couldn't explain it, but it felt as if he was getting stronger. He took a sharp intake of breath and his clothes literally exploded.

"What the heck?" he gasped causing Mr. Leslie to turn round.

"Oh my word!" he said, his mouth dropping, and then he thought. He looked at the apple and then at James and put two and two together.

"Oh heck!" he said after several minutes, "I'm afraid to state that you've been affected by the DaSE!"

"Tell me something I don't know!" retorted James, flexing a 27 inch bicep, "but how?"

"Well, like the apple" Mr. Leslie began, "your internal density has increased by a factor of 10, now that must have been detected by your body which must have activated a hormone to produce more muscle to help stablise you. If you went around without that muscle, you'd collapse in on yourself!"

"Wow" said James, "so I'm a superhero then?"

"Well, super at any rate" replied Mr. Leslie, "I say, when your next gym class, I think you'll going to break a few records, I mean look at this quad. If that can't squat hundreds of thousands of pounds, then I don't know what will!"

"Mr. Leslie" shouted James, "the table"

But it was too late, Mr. Leslie bumped the table and the DaSE fired again, this time at him
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2005, 07:07 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

It just gets better and better

The storylines - each on its own rhtym- are now at the same point, and I am very proud to present the next picture - hehe kinda obvious, but still very hot to me - let's see what you guys can cook this time.

Bruno
  #10   Add to Shadow69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2005, 11:04 PM
The Unfetted Darkness

Apologies for the lateness of this addition but other matters need to be attended to.
So, where were we?
Ah, yes. . .

__________________________________________________ _______________

Jerome was amazed at his 'little' friend's tranformation, but not as mch as William himself was.
He shifted his collosal body into every position imaginable just to see himself flex and bulge. Even though he found his new size difficult to move, William was entralled by his exciting new form. He marvelled at ever strained muslce and cinew. Every vein and stratation. Every fiber and inch of flesh. He loved it all. He twisted his torso to look at his rounded butt and cut calves. He movement his monster thighs, trying to avoid crushing his penduim-esque penis, as he tried to look at every single square centemetre of himself. Oh, he would give his entire Star Wars collection for a mirror right now.
While William was admiring himself, Jerome's mind raced.
It's impossible! he thought. There is no way the machine could've have done this. It's just not made for such a feat.
And then a notion struck him.
"William!" he said, hiding his awe and terror from his bulging workmate. "Ddi you alter the machine in any way?"
"HA!" William laughed, in his deep booming voice, which unnerved Jerome some. "I wish."
"Then what happened?" Jerome demanded. "This shouldn't have happened."
"What shouldn't have happened?" William asked, dropping his torso thick arms down to his side.
"This!" Jerome shrieked, pointing at William. All fear and possibly sanity evaporated from him. "The way we designed The Organotron there is no way it could've have tranformed you into a friggin Hulk! The organic manipulation field just isn't that strong!"
William shrugged and resumed his flexing. At first Jerome was so mad, thinking that he was being ignored but then he saw William's expression -the same vacant visage that he bore when contemplating a problem.
"Mabye we miscalucated somewhere," he said, still flexing and straining his muscles. "We never took into account the refractive and reflective surface of the apple. Maybe it was the apple that enhanced The Organotron's power and reflected it towards me. Maybe there was a power surge in the system. . . No, we would have detected it. . . What if the sums were 23 to the power of 8 over the variable of 9. . ."
William went into a barrage of sums, all the whilst flexing his body. It was as if, Jerome thought, his body, mouth and mind were all indepentant from each other. So he could think over his sums and still flex without having to think about either.
Jerome tried to listen to William's mumblings as best he could, but he was a tech guy not a mathhead, so none of it made any sense. He looked down for a moment, trying to think if he could have done something wrong in the machine's construction, when William's trunk-sized thigh crashed into him.
Put of reflex, Jerome grabbed on and held the leg, while the muscles bulged liek snakes in a sack under William's taut skin, praying that his buddy wouldn't hurt him.
"Huh?" William muttered, noticing Jerome wrapped around his leg. "What are you doing J?"
"Trying not to die!" Jerome screamed, as William turned around and wacked him straight into The Organotron.
"Ah, shit!" William muttered, as he heard the machine fizzle and spark.
"'Shit'?" Jerome screamed, the pain crept up his back. "'Shit' what?"
But William couldn't reply, as The Organotron discharged with a thunderclap. The bolt struck Jerome fair in the back and he feel from William's massive leg. William was thankful that he had landed on his feet but a new fear quickly took over him.
Jerome had been struck by almost 10 times the power as what he had and he had no idea what would happen.

__________________________________________________ ______________

OK, gotta take a break now and take care of a few things, but I will be back soon to complete this tale.

Your's faithfully.
The Shadow
  #11   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2005, 05:01 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Excellent, but...

Since the next picture is already posted thanks to my own stupidity i guess we'll have to wait until the next part comes, But it is just awesome! Thanks for your contributions!

Bruno
  #12   Add to Shadow69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 09:06 PM
The Unfetted Darkness

Hhmmm. . .
Finally got some time away from a couple of comission projects I was doing (one of which is a continuation of one of the tales on the "Continous Story" thread and shall be posted once it is fully completed) to come and help finish this tale, when I was of the remember that the picture hosting function of the Forum was removed,
Oh, well.
Gives me a touch more time to finish my other projects and remember what I was going to do with them one.
Catch ya
The Shadow

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options