The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
The Power of Prayer - 1

Good lord, I think I may have only ever posted a story once on this forum. Probably something short, along the lines of a one shot. Who knows. Anyway, I'm not much of a writer but I had an idea for a story and kind of ran with it. Let me know if it's anything worth continuing. There are a few religious themes, but nothing sacrilegious. Ironically, these themes are mixed in with a bit of magic/supernatural themes. I'm not sure if it's an interesting twist or a poisonous combination. Let me know!

The Power of Prayer - Chapter 1

“And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.”

Kyle listened intently to the priest who was just finishing a passage from the Bible. Kyle was 18 and attended mass regularly. He was devout, but didn’t wear the Lord or his teachings on his sleeve...well, more so his finger. He wore a purity ring that symbolized his belief in abstinence until marriage. He enjoyed his religion, but didn’t force it upon others.

When the mass ended Kyle rose to his full 6’2 and stretched a moment. He was always a bit drowsy after mass due to its slow pace and early gathering hours. Afterwards he returned home and began on a few projects he had to finish for class on Monday morning.

Kyle thought of himself as an average guy, nothing truly spectacular. He always seemed troubled, but mild and content. He had shaggy black hair, a handsome face and an unintentionally thick frame. His father was a mere 5’7 and slightly thick, and his mother only a petite 5’2. He was the tallest in his family and mildly muscular, somehow, as he had never visited the gym a day in his life. He felt that these were his only interesting traits. Well, that and one other. Kyle was copiously endowed, much to his deep dismay.

He felt that it wasn’t the quantity of the package, but more the quality and performance. He had been conflicted and struggling internally since puberty. It came on quick, one day he realized that his briefs were uncomfortably tight and before he knew it he was buying several pairs of boxers. In a size L. His waist wasn’t big enough for a size L but his cock had sprouted from a childish 5 inches to a very adult 8.5 seemingly overnight. He knew that sex wasn’t anything to think about until after his wedding day, but had been taught that a steady girlfriend was nothing to be ashamed of. He would just have to live with uncomfortably tight boxers.

His girlfriend’s name is Mandy, she’s an attractive 5’6 brunette with a slim frame and a modest bosom. Kyle and Mandy had been dating for about 2 years, getting along fine and having fun, but had never gone past a little making out. Mandy could tell that Kyle was endowed but he would never let her touch or fondle his obvious hard-on through his jeans, much to her disappointment.

Mandy was expecting that Kyle would eventually let her mess around a little more, give him a blow job or fuck sooner or later. She realized, after these 2 long years, that Kyle was never going to budge. His resistance was as strong as the silver of his purity ring.

Come Monday morning, Mandy met Kyle at his locker as usual. She had reached her limit and had to let Kyle know how she felt.

“Kyle, we’ve been together 2 years, right?” she asked, leaning against a neighboring locker.

“Of course, Mandy. 2 years last March. Why?” Kyle responded, focusing more on gathering the books he needed for his next class than what Mandy was saying.

“Kyle...did you ever think about...you know...sex? With me?” she asked, pressingly.

Kyle stopped gathering his things, taken aback and looked at her now.

“Mandy, I thought you knew how I felt about that. I don’t want to have sex until marriage. I thought we had a strong enough bond that you could wait until then.” he said, confused at her blunt question.

Mandy rolled her eyes and stood up straight, looking up at him angrily.

“Kyle, I can’t believe your naivety! Who said anything about us getting married? Good lord, what’s the matter with you? Everyone knows that high school relationships become physical long before thoughts of the future come into play!” she said, loud enough for a few passing students to catch an earful.

“Mandy...I thought you were different. I thought you respected how I felt! How could you ask for me to do something so...so dirty! You know how uncomfortable that makes me!” he responded, trying to keep calm, his hands shaking.

“You’re a big, hung moron! It’s over Kyle! I can’t do this anymore! We had fun, but if you can’t give anything else back to this relationship then I’ve had enough!” she hissed so only he could hear.

Mandy stormed away as Kyle stared after her, dropping a few books in shock.

Kyle gathered his needed things, composed himself, and walked slowly off to his final period heartbroken and upset.

--------------------------------------

After school Kyle text his mom to let her know he was staying after school for a Bible Study as he threw his homework and textbooks into his bag. He knew she would believe his lie, as he never missed a Study session.

He left the school, a black cloud looming over his head, and began to walk. His destination was uncertain. He needed to digest and think about his sudden relationship availability.

He trudged down the sidewalks deep in thought, looking up only to make sure he didn’t walk into any obstacles or people.

Why would she break up with me over sex? I thought she understood. I thought she felt the same. I’m not ready to deal with anything like that yet. It’s more than I can handle.

Kyle sighed and looked up, finding himself in front of his church. He thought maybe a little prayer, the very thing that destroyed his relationship, might be of some help.

He walked to the front of the church, gazing emptily at the lit candles along the alter. There was no one else sitting inside, no noise except for Kyle’s footsteps and the ambient sounds drifting inside from the street.

He sat in the second row of pews, shrugged off his backpack and began to pray.

As Kyle prayed, a cool breeze blew in from the street that blew out the candles on the alter and left the spacious marble hall dim and silent.

Unbeknownst to Kyle, a figure in black had materialized in the back of the church, sitting in the 26th row.

Kyle continued to pray silently, eyes shut tight.

Please, Lord. Give me strength. Give me the strength to get through this. Give me strength as you gave those in the holy book in their times of need. Help me cope and become stronger as a result of this painful obstacle. In your holy name, Amen.

The figure, a tricky necromancer who sought out unfortunate souls like Kyle, listened intently to Kyle’s silent prayer. He knew how he could potentially feed off of Kyle’s life energy. But he couldn't do it here. It would disturb the powerful higher spirits of the church environment and he didn't want to do anything to upset his currently benign standpoint.

The figure disguised himself as a deacon in long flowing robes and walked up to Kyle, the candles on the alter relighting as he passed.

“My son, tell me of your troubles.” the necromancer said, looking down at Kyle.

Kyle, startled, looked up and saw the face of an older man, a deacon of the church, sitting next to him.

“Oh, deacon, it’s meaningless. Probably something I shouldn’t be praying for anyway. I’m sure the Lord has much more pressing matters than my relationship problems.” Kyle responded, sighing, his beefy shoulders rising and falling.

The necromancer looked at Kyle and said, “My son, the Lord has time for all of his children. What may seem like a small problem can be eased through prayer. Now tell me of these ‘relationship problems.’”

Kyle smiled meekly and told the deacon of Mandy and her sudden break up. Being delicate when mentioning her lust for sex and his failure to comply.

The necromancer smiled through his disguise and knew exactly what to do.

“My son, what is so painful now will be eased in time. Stay strong and continue your prayer. You’ll find answers and your pain will ease gradually. For it is His will.” he said, motioning up to the large crucifix above the alter.

Kyle looked up at it and realized the deacon was right. This was something he would get over in time. Mandy wasn’t who he was supposed to be with for the rest of his life. He would find his twin flame when the time was right.

“Thank you, deacon. You’re right. I need only pray. As we say in mass, I am not worthy to receive Him. But He need only say the word and I shall be healed. I’ll become stronger with time and the pain will ease.” Kyle recited, smiling.

The necromancer had Kyle exactly where he wanted him. He’d give Kyle the strength he wanted, and be able to feed off his life energy when Kyle reached his full power.

Kyle gathered his things and stood to leave. “Thank you again, deacon.” he said.

The necromancer stood up and patted Kyle on the shoulder. “Be strong, my son.” he said.

As he touched Kyle’s shoulder Kyle felt a slight warmth spread through him, followed by a gripping chill. He thought it was due to the breeze coming in from the open church doors at the end of the aisle.

Kyle exited the church and headed for home, feeling content and somehow refreshed and energized.

When Kyle had gone the necromancer smiled to himself through his disguise and evaporated into a dark cloud of smoke that flew down the aisle and out onto the streets. In the gust the candles were once again extinguished and the open church door slammed closed, plunging the empty church into darkness.

Last edited by slayerfx116; August 9th, 2011 at 12:49 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:42 AM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Great story, can't wait for the growth and "feeding"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 04:02 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start! Looking forward to more!