The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
The Power of Prayer - 2

Here's the next installment. Let me know how it goes!

Chapter 2

Kyle returned home, all thoughts of Mandy momentarily dispersed.

?How was the Bible Study, hun?? his mother asked, setting the table for dinner.

?Enlightening. I learned more than I have in a long time.? Kyle said, smiling and removing his shoes.

He set them down on a mat by the front door. His shoes were noticeably larger than his father?s. Kyle?s a size 13, his father?s a size 10.

?That?s wonderful, dear! I?m glad. Nothing like a little scripture to boost morale.? she said, finished the table and returning to the stove to check on the meal.

Kyle?s father came downstairs and took his place at the table.

?How?re things going over there, honey? Need any help?? he asked, looking towards the stove.

?No, no. It?ll be ready in a minute or two. Just adding the finishing touches.? his mother replied, shaking a few spices over the simmering marinara sauce on the stove.

Kyle?s mother served the spaghetti and meatballs before taking her place at the table as well.

The family said blessed the food and began to eat.

?Whoops! Forgot the garlic bread.? said his mother, returning to the counter to slice the bread and place in it a basket.

?How are things going with Mandy, Kyle?? his father asked after a mouthful of noodles. ?Well I assume.?

Kyle put down his fork and looked into his bowl for a moment before looking up at his father and answering.

?We...we broke it off.? he said, waiting for his father?s reaction.

?Really? How come? I hope it was a clean break. Nothing too terrible?? his father replied, gazing over his glasses at his large son.

?It was...well it was because she wanted to...add a physical aspect to the relationship.? he said quietly.

His father swallowed hard and looked back at his son. ?Well that was a very mature thing to do, son. It?s smart to remain abstinent. If that?s all she wanted than she obviously wasn?t your soul mate.? his father replied calmly, looking over to see if his wife had heard a word of the conversation.

?That?s what I thought, too. I?ll pray for strength, but I think I can cope. I thought about it long and hard at Bible Study this afternoon.? Kyle said, content.

?Excellent. I?m proud of you son.?

Kyle?s mother rejoined them at the table with the basket of garlic bread and a pitcher of water for refills.

?Did Kyle tell you about his Bible Study this afternoon, dear?? she asked, refilling her husband?s glass.
?Oh, yes. I?m very proud of him.? his father replied, giving Kyle a look that said he would break the news to his wife later.

Kyle smiled and refilled his bowl. He wasn?t normally this hungry, but tonight he felt famished.

His mother gave him a look after he finished serving himself more spaghetti, but thought nothing of it. The boy had to eat, after all.

-------------------------------------------------

Kyle went up to his room after dinner and gathered the necessary books for his homework. He felt motivated and, for some reason, a bit restless.

He sat down at his desk and began to work. After about half an hour he began to shift around in his chair a bit. He felt restless and confined.

After an hour of work he needed only a little more time to complete his project but couldn?t focus fully due to his anxiety and his uncomfortableness.

What?s the matter with me? I can usually zip through my work in no time at all. I?m so out of it tonight. Maybe I?m still thinking about Mandy a little. She?s probably lurking in my subconscious.

Kyle said a quick prayer for the strength to press on. After a minute or so he began his work again, finishing quickly.

He stood up and stretched. His digital clock read 8:45pm. It was time for a shower.

He pulled his shirt down, which had ridden up during his much needed stretch, and found himself pulling a little more than usual.

Hm. I have had this shirt a while. Maybe it?s been through the wash one too many times.

He walked to the bathroom, still feeling a little uncomfortable. He figured he needed to wash away the events of the day and throw on his pajamas in order to feel like himself again.

He flipped on the light and started the shower, turning the dial all the way.

As it warmed up he stripped quickly and tossed his clothes in a pile near the sink. He grabbed his towel and set it on the closed lid of the toilet so he could quickly dry himself after the shower.

He reached down and felt the water, turned the dial down a little and then pushed the tiny button on top of the tub faucet to redirect the water to the shower head.

Before he jumped in he looked momentarily over at his naked form.

What did Mandy mean when she said ?hung? today? I guess my junk is a good size. It?s not something I thought much about before. It?s probably the same as every other joe schmoe in school. Nothing to see here, carry on folks.

But as he entered the warmth of the shower he couldn?t help but think about Mandy again. He was going to miss her. Plus it would be odd seeing her in school and telling his friends that they weren?t together anymore.

As he mulled this over he sighed and said another silent prayer for strength.

The necromancer suddenly materialized in Kyle?s large vanity mirror and gazed into the empty bathroom. Kyle?s prayer wouldn?t go unanswered, that was for sure.

The necromancer knew that prayers were a different kind of spiritual energy. One that couldn?t be harnessed. But, it was one that could potentially be altered and used in a different way.

The necromancer cast a small swirling black cloud of energy into the bathroom which phased through the drawn shower curtain and straight into Kyle?s back.

Kyle felt a warmth that was masked by the warm water of the shower and then was suddenly engulfed in a deep chill.

He turned the shower temperature up and continued to wash.

The necromancer knew that his spell would alter the energy from Kyle?s prayers and use it in a...different sort of way.

Kyle rinsed the shampoo from his hair and wiped the excess water from his eyes.

As the necromancer vanished once again, the lights in the bathroom flickered for a moment before turning to normal.

Kyle finished his shower and turned off the water.

Everything will be fine. I have my prayer and my own tough hide to get me through this. Kyle thought to himself before drawing the shower curtain.

He grabbed the plush towel from on top of the toilet and stepped out onto the bathmat.

Suddenly, he felt another chill engulf his body, causing him to clutch the towel to his torso for a moment before it passed.

Whew. Mom keeps the A/C too high up here. He thought, drying his hair.

When he looked back at himself in the mirror he noticed something amiss.

Generally, he had a flat torso. Despite his natural musculature, he didn?t really have any meat that stood off his body. It was usually just enough to keep him from looking lanky or scrawny.

This time, however, there was something more. What appeared to be a bit of pec shelf was suddenly jutting off his upper body. Now, it was nothing to write home about, but it was certainly more than he was used to.

While odd, Kyle found nothing too extraordinary about the situation and tied the towel around his waist.

Eh, I?m not much into vanity. Probably just never noticed before. Nothing too incredible anyway.

---------------------------------

The next morning Kyle got up and felt great. Not a bit groggy or dazed.

He stretched and stripped out of his pajamas. He grabbed an undershirt from his dresser drawer and pulled it over his head before grabbing some boxers and pulling them on.

Snap.

?What was that?? Kyle said to himself.

He looked down and saw that the bottom hem of his boxers had split open a bit on his thigh.

?What on earth...? he said as he looked up at himself in his dresser mirror.

His boxers were, somehow, skin tight. This was odd because his boxers were usually too loose because of the size of the waist. But this morning they were actually clinging to his ass and his package.

?That?s...really weird.? he said to himself.

There was nothing he could do about it though and standing around all morning wouldn?t make the boxers any looser.

He finished dressing and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and hair.

He suddenly remembered Mandy and how today was his first day without her.

Lord, give me strength to make it though this day. Kyle prayed quickly, finishing up at the sink.

A chill went up his spine. It wasn?t enough to distract him, though, as he continued with his toilette.

Unbeknownst to him, Kyle was now 6?3 and considerably thicker than yesterday. It wasn?t enough to catch his eye, but it was there all the same. The necromancer?s spell was working.

Kyle quickly finished and flipped the light off before leaving.

The necromancer?s eyes glowed in the dark bathroom for a moment before fading away to nothing.

Kyle returned to his room and pulled on his jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

The jeans were tight on his ass and package, just like the boxers. He didn?t notice, but they were a little short on his legs as well. His shirt went on smoothly, but was stretched a little tighter across his torso than normal.

Kyle put on his watch and purity ring before gathering his books and leaving his room.

A cold breeze drifted across the empty room, but all the windows were closed and locked tightly.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to efb91's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:07 PM

efb91 is on a distinguished road
Wow! Awesome~!
  #3   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 07:13 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I'm enjoying seeing where this is going. Nice, work and thanks for sharing!
  #4   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:10 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Great story! Keep it up. Thanks
  #5   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 12:37 PM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
I know that your story is fiction devoted to muscle growth, but it is impossible for your character to not notice that he had put on some muscle overnight. Even a "small" increase of five pounds would change body proportions because it would not go to the waist (where clothes have the greatest leeway.
  #6   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
I know that your story is fiction devoted to muscle growth, but it is impossible for your character to not notice that he had put on some muscle overnight. Even a "small" increase of five pounds would change body proportions because it would not go to the waist (where clothes have the greatest leeway.
Please click here, good sir.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options