The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
The Guardian's Guardian - Chapter 1

This is my first story I've typed mostly by myself! I would really appreciate any feedback. This is the prologue of sorts, but it involves Super Heroes(I MEAN GUARDIANS), so... Yeah! I will provide bios of the Guardians in the main character's particular state with each installment, like you'd probably see on their trading cards if they were real. Now, without further ado!

The Reckless Destroyer (RD)
Height: 7'2"
Weight: 450
Ability: His strange bodily makeup stops him from aging and allows him to manipulate his density to increase his stength, durability, and weight. He cannot shrink or grow too drastically, so his outward appearence doesn't change much. He is virtually impervious to melee combat and most weaponry when he's on his guard. He specialized in many forms of fighting, though he just prefers to keep it simple and drive his fist through people's faces.

!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

"It seems both sides are at a standstill. The hostages appear to be okay b- Is that? It is! It's everyone's favorite, guardian, Arc, wh-"

Okay, I can't watch that self righteous ass any more. EVERYONE'S favorite guardian? Speak for yourself. That guy only helps people who happen to be in front of a camera. Sure he helps others, but he could at least save a kitten from a tree every once in a while without expecting a parade to follow shortly after. I guess it bothers me since I've been following Guardians forever. I'm going to work for the GCC - the Guardian Command Center - as a medical professional. Guardians need medical attention too! We used to have police, but then self-proclaimed super heroes took the job of fighting crime. Some of them had real super powers, while others were just extremely skilled at something practical and devastating. Soon there were so many that the government decided to form the GCC for every state. The Guardians are all hailed as, well, heroes, but everyone calls them Guardians to avoid lame comic book cliches. However, they all have their own trading cards and some even have their own comics, so maybe the cliches aren't lagging too far behind. Some of them even have skintight suits that are totally impractical. . . Buuuuut. . . Niiiice to looook aaaat.

My name's Hikaru Koizumi. I'm still going through college, so I have some time to go until I become a GCC Physician. For now, all I have is a convenience store job, an apartment, an old car, and my good looks. That's good enough for me. Speaking of which, I'm going to be late!

Phew, I made it just in time! The convenience store was small, so it only had one worker there for every four hours, sometimes more on busy days. If we were late, well, we'd have to deal with a pissed off co-worker and a write-up. Today was also the day the new Guardian Cards and Comics came in, but the shelf is basically empty now. All except for a few cards, which belonged to the lesser Guardians. . . From the looks of it, it was just Reckless Destroyer, Swift Shadow, Luna, and The Human Tornado. They were decent Guardians in my opinion, but they always wound up assisting the other Guardians. My favorite? Reckless Destroyer! He saved me and my entire class when I was in the 10th grade. He was amazing! From that day on I was his fan, I know almost all there is to know about him. He's huge, strong, and basically impossible to kill. But he doesn't have super speed, so he kind of got left behind a lot. Sure he was still faster than the fastest normal human, but it wasn't enough to become a big shot Guardian. Now if he showed his face and turned out to be as handsome as he is huge, he'd be the most popular for sure. Though for now, he was just the popular one to the muscle lovers. He was also a pretty discreet Guardian, since he wasn't an attention hog. But for some reason, he still acted like a stereotypical jock. I found it to be slightly annoying, but adorably fitting.

"Hey kid, did the new cards come in yet?" A man said, causing me to snap out of my daze.

"Yes sir, but we've run out." Oddly enough, the man flashed a smile when he heard that. "There's some left in the first aisle, though."

His smile sort of faded as soon as I said that. He nervously went over to the aisle, as if he were expecting to see a monster on the shelves. He browsed for a moment and stop in front of the section where the Reckless Destroyer cards were, his small smile turned into a flat-lined expression. He must be a huge fan with the way he was looking. It was almost as if he were at the Reckless Destroyer's funeral. The pile of cards were virtually untouched. As a fellow Big RD fan, I felt his pain.

"Yeah it's sad. Nobody really gives the Reckless Destroyer the credit he deserves. He's the coolest though, I have all his cards!" Maybe that will cheer him up.

"Really? Even this one?" He asked, holding up the newest card.

"... Er, no. I'm kind of tight on money. Maybe if they're there next month, I can get one without having to buy it off Ebay for a super high price." Now I was the one with the frown on my face.

"Oh okay." He simply replied, now with a smile upon his handsome face. Wow, what a smile. If he was a Guardian, he could ward off even the evilest of baddies with that perfect smile of his... Blue eyes, blonde hair, fit body, haaaaaaandsoooooome... Wow, just wow... Stop staring, stop staring, stop staring, stop staring, stop star- "I'll just take these."

"Three cards? Gotcha, sir." I quickly snapped myself out of it and rung up the three cards, then tucked them away into plastic protective cases. The man looked to be in his mid-20's, so I figured I was safe to imply the following: "You got three for you and your kids or something?"

"Nope, I don't have any kids... Thankfully." He laughed as he handed me two of the cards. "Maybe you might get lucky on Ebay with the extra one."

He wasn't a Super-Smiley-Guardian, he was an ANGEL. "T-thanks sir!"

"No problem," he paused for a moment and looked at my name tag. "Hikaru? Er, by the way, you can call me Roland. Us fellow RD fans got to stick together!" he shook my hand and before I knew it, we were discussing what we liked most about the Reckless Destroyer. Well, I did most of the talking, he just sat there and smile most of the time. Hell, he could have been robbing me right now and I'd be too mesmerized to care. Which is probably... Why I kept going on and on in an embarrassing fashion.

After 20 minutes of conversation he left, but he didn't take the positive vibe he had with him. I don't know why, but I just felt so much better after meeting him. Maybe because I usually see fugos in this store. Uh, yeah, that's it. I remember seeing him many times before, but he never really talked to me like he did tonight. He probably would have sooner if I mentioned that I was a fan of Big RD too. I knew I'd see him tomorrow, and I was really looking forward to it.

Sure enough, Roland stopped by every night to talk to me. It wasn't much about the Reckless Destroyer, now it was just small talk. What we liked, what we hated. Despite the slight age difference weeee... Stiiiiill... Didn't have much in common. Maybe Roland was a little arrogant and not too bright, but he was still a good guy at heart. He must have had an important job. Maybe he was a GCC doctor. Man, that'd be so cool! It'd also explain why he had to leave on short notice a few times, though I didn't read much into it. Before I knew it, our nightly sessions went on for a month - right to the next release of the new Guardian cards.

Except this night, Roland was dressed to impress. He wore a tight sleeveless shirt, revealing his perfectly chiseled torso. I could see from the top of the shirt that he had some chest hair, so I assumed he had a generous amount of body hair. He also had on basketball shorts, which despite not being tight, still revealed a bulge of some kind. I found myself in a blissful fdjsfdjsfdjsssss - was he talking? I can't understand a thing. It all sounded really smooth and charming though. I tried to focus in on what he was saying, but my mind just shot back to thinking about how good he looked. He bought me a card, along with an extra one that I could sell on Ebay like he had before. To be honest, I kept the extra cards. I just didn't have the heart to sell them.

"So Hikaru, there's this monthly gathering at the Guardian Command Center and a friend gave me two invitations, do you wan-" He stopped once his phone began beeping. Oh great, what perfect timing, it means he was about to run off. Without another word, Roland flipped open his phone and ran off. He even left behind the new Reckless Destroyer card. I don't know why, but I ran out of the store to find Roland. I knew it was stupid, especially since I could get fired for leaving the store unattended. But I just couldn't think at the time. After walking a few blocks, I heard some guys squabbling in an alley, so of course I had to do a stupid thing. I just had to poke my head around to see what was going on. It was dark, but I could tell there were two people there, possibly three people.

"You better back off or the bitch gets it! It could've been easy if you just let me mug her, but no, you stupid fuck-up! You just haaaaad to come and play Mister Good Guy!"

"You picked the wrong street to do this on!" Roland?! I was caught off guard and fell over, causing Roland to quickly turn around.
"Now let's see you play dead!" Click...
"Hikaru! Get awa-" Bang!

Why did Roland stop? Did the bad guy shoot the old lady? Wait, no, she ran off screaming for help. Why isn't Roland moving?

"Roland?" I asked as I crawled over to him. He was face down and unresponsive to my touch. I felt some warm liquid on his back, his upper back to more percise. "R-Ro... land?"

Now I knew why those people in the movies screamed out a person's name. Rage. Fear. Sadness. All they could probably think about is the person in front of them. A person who was dead or dying, and they could do absolutely nothing to stop it. I found myself crying and punching the ground, yelling gibberish like a mad man. Everything began to get fuzzy, followed by a gentle multicolored aura that slowly engulfed all that I could see. I couldn't tell at first, but I think it was coming from. . . Me?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 09:49 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Great Start

Love the writing and story, please keep going!
  #3   Add to Yoshi32's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 06:52 AM

Yoshi32 is on a distinguished road
very interesting story, keep going
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 02:10 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Guardian's Guardian

Great story so far. Please let us know how big your guys are in pounds. The reason for that is it lets our minds comprehend how big they are easier. Keep up the good work and remember THE BIGGER THE BETTER.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options