The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
The Power of Prayer - 3

Chapter 3

At school later that morning Kyle swapped his books at his locker and headed to first period.

He stopped momentarily outside the door. He took a deep breath.

Lord, give me strength to carry on. Don?t let me be wounded by the sight of Mandy.

After his quick prayer he entered the classroom and quickly sat at his desk, trying to not look in the direction of Mandy who was a few rows away chatting with her friends.

The cold chill ran down his spine again.

Wow, she really has that effect on me. Kyle thought, pulling out his textbook and notes.

Kyle?s shirt grew tighter across his chest and arms as his pecs and biceps grew beneath the fabric. His jeans rode up another inch and his boxers quietly snapped another seam.

Kyle didn?t seem to notice but he wiggled his toes in his shoes a bit as they tightened slightly.

The class seemed to go alright, no contact with Mandy at all. It was all he could hope for the rest of the day to be the same.

At lunch later in the day he sat with his friends at their usual table.

?Hey, Kyle? Is it true about Mandy?? a friend of his asked after he sat down.

Kyle was surprised. ?Word travels fast, does it?? he said in response.
?Sorry, but Mandy seems to be telling everyone. I guess she wants everyone to know and just get it over with so you guys can move on.? his friend replied, gently.

?Maybe you?re right. I want the same thing. It happened, it?s over and there?s nothing I can do but move on.? Kyle said, poking his meal with his fork absently.

?I shouldn?t have brought it up, dude. Let?s change the subject.?

The rest of the period passed without another word about Mandy, much to Kyle?s liking.

----------------------------------------------

Kyle had prayed twice more during the course of the school day and it had resulted in yet more growth.

He was now 6?5 and his jeans were riding up to about his ankles. His shoes were now about a size too small and his shirt was beginning to hike up to above his belt line.

Kyle was too focused on the school day and not thinking about or coming into contact with Mandy for him to notice.

At his locker before his second to last period out of the crowd Mandy appeared and came up to him.

?Look, Kyle I?m sorry about the way it happened yesterday. I was coarse and it was terrible of me. I hope there are no hard feelings and we can just move past this, alright?? Mandy said all in one breath, before finally pausing for a response.

Kyle didn?t know how to feel. He closed his locker and looked her in the eye. Mandy was wearing a pair of her highest heels today so neither one of them noticed the height difference.

?Of course, Mandy. What?s done is done and we can both just move on without any backlash. No problem.? Kyle said, not sure if he meant it or not.

?Great. I?m glad. Well, better get to class.? Mandy said, smiling and hurrying off down the hall.

Kyle felt frozen in time. He didn?t know what to say or do.

Lord, grant me the might to get through this. I don?t know what to feel now.

As soon as the prayer was complete Kyle felt a wave of nausea wash over him.

He ran to the bathroom and into a stall. He dry heaved over the toilet but couldn?t upchuck anything. It was a gift and a curse, as he wanted to feel better but didn?t want to throw up all the same.

He stood up and waited for the nausea to pass before leaving the stall and going over to the sinks.

Breathing heavy, Kyle splashed some water on his face and looked up at himself in the mirror.

?You can do this. You?ll be fine.? he said, looking deep into his own hazel eyes.

After the sick feeling had completely left him the growth began.

His last prayer was strong due to his feeling of desperateness and confusion.

All at once Kyle began to realize what was happening.

He inched up to 6?7 and watched his head rise higher and higher in the mirror. His sneakers popped open as his feet expanded past his previous 13 to a thick 15. His belt tightened around his waist as his legs grew thicker and longer in his straining jeans. His shirt tightened across his chest considerably and the bottom cuffs of the sleeves rode up his forearms.

Kyle let out a slight moan as his body continued to expand, everything about his physical form growing larger and larger.

The bottom of his shirt rode up his hardening abs to about the level of his belly button. His formerly smooth abdominals suddenly sprouted a thick black treasure trail that plunged into the depths of his boxers. Said boxers had become painful and were gripping his now larger package tightly.

As quickly as it started it finished and Kyle looked at his new body in the bathroom mirror.

His shirt looked a size and a half too small, his sneakers no longer fit at all and his jeans were now painted on.

?What the hell just happened to me?? he said to his reflection.

Whatever it was, Kyle almost liked it. It was interesting to think of himself as masculine, a previously foreign concept.

The warning bell rang outside and the hallways became filled with footsteps and chatter as everyone hurried to their class.

Kyle had to think fast. He had 2 more classes, he couldn?t just go home now. He quickly loosened his belt and watch, changing to a different hole on each and quickly re-laced his shoes so they at least looked normal, despite his enormous feet bulging through the canvas. His shirt he tried to pull down and cover his abdominals but it was no use. He couldn?t cover his new treasure trail and ripped abdominals.

He ran to class and thew himself into his desk before the late bell could ring. He was scared everyone would be looking at him, wondering who the big freak was in Kyle?s clothes.
But they didn?t. No one noticed anything out of the ordinary about the now much larger teen. Kyle was safe. At least for now.

During class Kyle struggled to concentrate, shifting uncomfortably in his chair, his body fighting against his clothes.

Lord, I?m not sure what is happening. I know it must be all part of your plan for me. Please allow me the fortitude to make it through this...whatever this is.

Right on cue, the growth began again. This time it wasn?t as severe, but it was enough as to not go unnoticed by Kyle.

Kyle?s growth seemed to be focused on various parts of his anatomy this time. His abdominals tensed as they stretched longer and bulged outward into a thick 8-pack. He felt a tingling itch on his chest and legs as dense, black hair sprouted all over his formerly smooth body. His belt once again synched to an unbearable tightness around his waist. His package, already stuffed to the limit, expanded further and split open his fly.

Kyle looked around the room, but no one was paying him any mind. Most of the students were either paying attention to the teacher, texting, or sleeping on their desktops.

His body lengthened to 6?9 and his shoes tightened excruciatingly around his now size 16 feet.

As the growth subsided the bell rang and all the students raced from the room.

Kyle looked up as he realized the room was completely empty. Even the teacher had vacated momentarily at the sound of the bell.

Things were looking grim. There was one more class period left of the school day.

Gym, Kyle thought. The coaches don?t take attendance in gym, you?re either there or you?re not!

Kyle tore his too small sneakers off his feet and removed his belt completely. He was out of notches. Both went into his backpack, along with his books, and he bolted from the room.

His large feet padded on the cold, tiled hallway as he rushed to the attendance office. He did his best to not be seen by anyone in the connecting hallways.

He entered the office and went up to the attendance desk.

?Uh, I need to sign myself out?? Kyle said to the woman behind the desk who was busy reading a Ladie?s Home Journal.

?Name, time of day and reason for leaving on that form there.? she said, without looking up to see the colossal teen questioning her.

Kyle quickly wrote his name, the time and ?Illness? on the form. The pen was a little hard to hold in his now longer and thicker hands.

?Thanks.? he said quickly before rushing out of the office and out to the school parking lot.

He entered his car, relived that no one was around to see him like this. He moved his seat back to accommodate his much longer legs and threw the car in drive. Destination: Home.

At a stoplight he took a breath and gathered himself. He was now a much larger version of himself, driving home in too small clothes and becoming more and more scared.

He sighed. What else was there to do? This wasn?t something he could handle on his own.

Lord, I?m scared. I don?t know what?s happening. I know it must be something beyond my control. Something that is supposed to happen...but I can?t help feel scared. Help me through this. Help me to understand and, as always, give me the strength to carry on.

The light changed and Kyle sped off towards home. As he drove on another wave of growth hit him, this time without mercy.

His feet continued to expand, growing so big he had to press down on the accelerator with his big toe only. His legs lengthened so the bottom cuffs of his jeans where now up around his calves where they stayed only momentarily as they split due to the pressure from the rock hard muscles. His shirt continued to shrink, his sleeves riding all the way up to his elbows and his bottom hem now between his second and third row of abdominals. His abs hardened again and began to bow outwards into something of a slim, yet bulging muscle gut. His knees slammed into the dashboard, no where to go now that the seat was back all the way. Kyle?s head hit the ceiling of the car and he had to cock his head slightly so he could see out of the window. His top button on his jeans burst off as his already split fly tore down to where his huge bubble of an ass was resting on the seat. A tear formed into a small V on the collar of his shirt, revealing a nice patch of his thick newly grown chest hair. His shoulders broadened and stretched the poor fabric tight across his back.

Kyle arrived home as the growth subsided and ran inside as quickly as he could, looking around to see if there was anyone outside who would notice the behemoth entering his house.

The necromancer appeared in the rear view mirror of his car, smiling wickedly. He was gaining power just as fast as Kyle was gaining muscle and soon he would be able to materialize again to Kyle in his true form and take all of his life force for himself.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great growth descriptions! Very cool story so far!
  #3   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 04:36 AM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Great story bro. Please continue
  #4   Add to Kyrosan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 08:28 AM

Kyrosan
Send a message via AIM to Kyrosan Send a message via Yahoo to Kyrosan
More! More!
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 01:15 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Great stuff