The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 03:48 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
"Master" part 7

I could not have been more satisfied by Kim’s attentions. Just as I had hoped, he made no further attempt to prise the financial levers from my grasp but spent the entire evening and well into the night pandering to my every sexual demand. I took full advantage of whatever gratitude and affection he felt for me, selfishly making him respond to my advances despite knowing that he didn’t share my enthusiasm for the male body. He responded generously, permitting me to ravish his beautiful body and worship his rippling muscles. There was, of course, another motivation behind his willing compliance. He would be hoping that a bravura performance might weaken my resistance to his aspirations.

When I woke next morning it was to a dreamy sense of sublime contentment and total peace of mind such as I hadn’t felt since childhood. I opened my eyes to find I was lying on top of Kim’s sleeping form, my head nestled in his thick carpet of chest hair. His mighty chest was gently pumping up and down beneath my cheek. Carefully I raised my head to gaze at his beautiful face, and was immediately startled to discover that, overnight, his youthful, angelic features had taken on an unsettling maturity. The light stubble of evening had grown into a dark, bushy beard.

Intrigued, I eased myself up on my arms until I was suspended over him, gazing down in stupefied awe and wonder at his lovely body. He looked so magnificent, and I was convinced his muscles had undergone the same overnight growth as his facial hair. Given the rapid pace of his physical and intellectual development, it was entirely possible. The only real uncertainty was how much longer it would continue. His meteoric evolution was fast leaving me in his wake. How much stronger and smarter would he become? And how long would it be before he considered me little more than a feeble, dim-witted irritation?

These thoughts ought to have troubled me. Instead, my entire body was suffused with the same pleasant, beguiling sensations I had felt on first waking. A reassuring balm of untroubled serenity prevailed over my misgivings. As I gazed down at Kim’s sleeping form I felt an irresistible urge to trust him absolutely, to relinquish all my responsibilities and surrender myself completely into his care and protection. The impulse was so compelling that my mind was already drawing up the articles of surrender when there came a persistent knocking at the door. Kim’s eyes fluttered open at the sound as I clambered off his body in a befuddled daze. I eased the door open a crack to find a very anxious Lee standing there.

“I not mean to disturb, Master, but you have urgent telephone call from London. Very insistent they speak with you.”

I grabbed a towel from the en suite, wrapped it around my waist and followed Lee down the hall to the office. One of my associates was on the line in a panic. The economic contagion was spreading, infecting my little world and placing every legal and dodgy deal I had ever brokered in serious trouble. Overstretched western economies were continuing to buckle. Iceland had just effectively gone bust and now the UK government was massively intervening to protect formerly rock-solid British banks. When my informant at last ended his account, I let the phone crash to the floor and cradled my head in my hands in shock.

“More bad news from London?”

I looked up to find Kim leaning casually against the doorframe. He straightened up to enter the room, making me gasp as he did so. His towering muscular frame showcased the muscle he had packed on overnight. As he ambled slowly towards me, his powerful thighs rippling with every step, I knew how those mortals of Greek mythology must have felt when confronted by a god from Mount Olympus. The thought was very arousing and the fantasy was further stoked when he spoke. His voice was rich, mellow and authoritative, the words calm and seductive.

“Poor, troubled Peter” said the deep voice as he halted at my chair and placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder. “Why be so stubborn when there is an answer to all your problems? Let me relieve you of this worry. My financial knowledge is now vastly superior to yours, so it makes sense to give me control.”

I gaped up at him, indignant that he should consider that his crash course in finance trumped my years of experience. Calculating that I was close to submission, he squatted down beside my chair and, as he did yesterday, appealed to my obsession with his awesome body. Slowly and deliberately he flexed an arm in my face. I stared in awe as his bicep rippled and hardened into an intimidating peak. He smiled.

“How can you admire my big muscles and not see that my intelligence has grown too? Just like my muscles, my intellect has surpassed your own, and I just keep growing bigger, stronger and smarter with every passing minute.”

He stood up until my neck ached from peering up at him. But the smile had gone. In its place was a scowl of irritation.

“Now don’t be a fool and let me into that chair. Give me the access codes while there’s still time to get us out of this mess. And while I get on with the brainwork, maybe you could find Lee and get him to brew us some coffee.”

He hovered over me expectantly, uncertain of why I still sat stubbornly in the chair. For all his boast of intellectual superiority, he had just miscalculated for a second time. I jumped to my feet angrily and found myself eye level with his rippling pecs. I felt like a yapping terrier must do when facing down a powerful bear.

“You scheming, ungrateful brat” I raged. “You were nothing but an illiterate street urchin before I lifted you out of poverty and brought you here. How dare you consider yourself more capable than I am and treat me like your tea boy. You may think you have the edge on me for intelligence but you certainly don’t have my knowledge and experience. I intend to deal with the financial situation, so why don’t you go organise the coffee?”

My angry outburst seemed to take him by surprise. I held my breath, only too well aware that bears have an indisputable physical advantage over terriers. Had he been a bear he would have smelled my fear and called my bluff. For a moment he hesitated, uncertain how to react. Then he suddenly spun on his heels and stormed out of the room.

My shaking legs buckled and I fell back into the chair. As I stared at the blank monitor screen, I felt a huge surge of relief that I had won the confrontation. Given his continuing transformation, I wondered if it might be my last victory. My relief was tinged with regret that my actions had almost certainly damaged our relationship. I still craved to worship his beautiful body, but I doubted he would ever indulge me again, not until I was prepared to submit to his growing power and authority and settle for a more servile role.

That last thought troubled me greatly. Despite the innate pride and self-esteem that had caused me to react so furiously at his latest attempt to subjugate me I knew that, deep in my subconscious, lurked a yearning to be controlled and protected by a muscular behemoth like Kim. It was a psychological need that had driven all of my finest sexual highs. And it was the emotion I tapped into every time I ran my hands over his awesome, rippling muscles and curled up in his warm embrace. The contentment I had felt earlier on waking beside him was evidence of a deep-seated emotional need that I was not yet prepared to acknowledge.

With a sigh I pressed my hands down on the desk and pushed myself out of the chair. These disturbing thoughts would have to wait while I tackled my financial woes. And since there was no sign of Kim organising the coffee, I made my way to the door and headed for the kitchen.

The gym door was ajar, and I paused as I caught sight of Kim working out his anger and frustration on the weights. He had loaded the dumbbells with an obscene amount of gleaming steel plates, yet he was still able to pump his massive biceps with contemptuous ease. As I ogled his display of incredible power, my dick began to throb eagerly. He was beyond beautiful and beyond awesome. I wondered why I shouldn’t just accept the inevitable, throw myself at his feet and beg his forgiveness. Stubborn pride crushed the notion and tore me away from the doorway in pursuit of something far more mundane - my first caffeine fix of the day.

I was on a London-bound flight before nightfall, heading for yet another crisis meeting with my fearful associates. Handling the situation remotely via the internet was not an option they were prepared to accept - they wanted me in London. As I sunk my second brandy lounging comfortably in my business-class seat, I had no notion that fate was about to make a life-changing intervention. By the time I was unpacking in my hotel suite I had a sore throat and was feeling a little off colour. By morning I couldn’t raise my head off the pillow. Anxious staff summonsed the hotel doctor who promptly confined me to bed, suffering from the effects of a particularly virulent virus.

I was weak and disorientated for days, vaguely aware of an attentive chambermaid whose job it was to see that I drank plenty of water. I ached all over, I sweated, my throat felt like broken glass. By the time I was able to attempt a little food a week had passed and I had shed several pounds in weight. It was yet another day before I could summons up the energy to enquire about the financial troubles I had come to resolve. Anxiously I phoned one of my associates and was astonished to find him curiously cheerful.

“You cunning old dog!” he gushed. “How long have you been preparing that audacious rescue plan? I don’t know how you did it – and I don’t want to know if it was even legal – but switching our investment portfolio to the buoyant Asian markets, that was brilliant, simply brilliant. I can’t think why we ever doubted you.”

I couldn’t speak, my mouth had gone dry. Repositioning ourselves on the Asian markets was a ruse once urged upon me by someone who considered his financial acumen superior to mine. But how had Kim managed to break into my encrypted files? How had he found the contact details for my London associates? How had he accessed my investments? And how much did he know about my curiously convenient illness? Rudely, I slammed the phone down on my associate, powered up the laptop I hadn’t touched for days and checked for recent emails. I discovered a miraculous amount of activity all the time I had lain in bed too ill to even type a line! I grabbed the phone again and contacted reception.

“I wish to phone my home in Indonesia.”

“Ah, Mr Morton, I was just about to contact you, I’m so pleased you are feeling better. Your colleague in Jakarta said you might wish to contact him. I am to tell you he is not available at present, but you are not to concern yourself. Your hotel account has been settled and you have been booked onto a flight departing London in six hours. Will you require any assistance with your luggage?”

“I …. uh …. no that will be fine” I croaked. Feeling suddenly nauseous and disorientated, I sat down on the edge of the bed. Not only had Kim appropriated my financial interests and beguiled my business associates, it now seemed as if he had had totally outmanoeuvred me.

The flight to Jakarta was spent curled up miserably in my seat. My health alarmed the flight attendants, who buzzed around me with professional concern. They had been made aware of my debilitating illness and weight loss, and no doubt assumed I was still physically drained from the viral infection and a week without food. My illness was certainly a contributory factor to my low spirits, but so too was the new reality of my vulnerability in the face of Kim’s dramatic power grab. I had flown back from Singapore nursing an erection at the thought of seeing him again. Now I felt fearful and defeated. The beautiful boy who had once been the embodiment of my dearest muscle fantasy had apparently become my nemesis.

I could usually rely upon my ability to sleep away the hours of a long flight but, despite my weakness and fatigue, the best I could manage was the occasional shallow doze. It was a relief when the plane eventually touched down at Jakarta and I sought out the hired taxi that would take me the familiar bumpy journey to the quayside.

Arriving at the rundown little harbour, I tetchily shook off the clamouring urchins and headed straight for the quay where Lee was waiting in the launch. Drenched in sweat from the heat and from my own weakness, I dumped my bags on the quayside and called down to Lee to lift them into the boat. Lee stared back at me with sullen disinterest.

“Lift them yourself” he muttered. “You not the Master any more. I not take orders from you.”

I froze in shock. I had known Lee and his wife for almost 20 years and in all that time we had never exchanged a single angry word. As I stared, Lee began to loose the mooring ropes. I clambered clumsily into the boat and only just managed to pull my baggage aboard before Lee fired up the marine diesels and raced away from the quay. The sudden forward motion pitched me heavily into the stern seat where I made a grab for the rail to stop myself tumbling overboard.

Throughout the short trip to the island I sat miserably wedged into the corner and made no further attempt at conversation. Clearly something had changed radically during my absence. If Lee could be so churlish and rude what sort of reception could I expect from Kim? As the island hove into view, I was gazing at its lush green contours when a sudden movement caught my eye. Something – or someone – was moving at incredible speed through the tangle of trees and bushes along the shoreline. As I watched, the unknown creature emerged from the undergrowth and onto the bare rocky promontory that guarded the entrance to the little bay. The creature was an awesomely powerful man, his huge muscular body totally naked. The mighty behemoth stared down at the approaching boat. With muscular legs apart and hands arrogantly on hips, he seemed to bristle with resentment at the intrusion.

Panic began to grip me as I tried to make sense of his awesome size. From sea level, the creature seemed a veritable giant of superhuman proportions and was clearly exceptionally powerful. The breeze blew wisps of shoulder-length glossy black hair across a beautiful, familiar face. But the skinny, amiable youth I had rescued from the streets was entirely gone, swallowed up and devoured by the scowling muscular colossus he had become.

As my legs buckled at the realisation, I desperately grabbed at the rail and fought to retain my composure. Swallowing back the shock, I forced a smile and waved up at him. The creature continued to stare down at me in disdain, like a hunter appraising his prey. No longer able to return his steely stare, I lowered my eyes to where the launch’s bow wave lapped playfully against the shore. When I looked up again I gasped in disbelief to see Kim launch himself off the pinnacle. He performed a perfect swallow dive, entering the water behind the boat with barely a splash. On resurfacing he immediately broke into a powerful stroke, easily overtaking us and reaching the jetty just as Lee cut the engines to bring us alongside. Lee cackled as we glided in.

“Master very strong. Faster than any fish.”

At one end of the jetty was a ladder. Kim grabbed hold of it and began to haul himself out of the water. As he did so I stared with mounting excitement as his massive shoulders broke surface and gave me my first close-up of his powerful physique. Pausing on the ladder, he gripped a rung in one massive paw and leaned out towards the approaching boat. The muscles on his arm rippled and bulged, delivering all the power needed to support his colossal weight. As we glided slowly past he stretched out, grabbed a handful of my shirt and pulled me out of the stern seat. Grinning manically, he dangled me above the waves, clearly relishing my helplessness. My bladder put my fear beyond doubt as the floodgates opened and the shaming proof ran down my legs, dribbling into the sea. He spotted it immediately and smirked.

“Oh dear, I hope my big muscles are not making you feel too feeble and inadequate, Peter?"

Averting my eyes from his scornful stare, I saw that his huge flaccid dick had begun to swell. Evidently he was finding his easy dominance over me very arousing. Suddenly, in a breathtaking demonstration of his brute strength, he flexed the arm that held me and lobbed me onto the wooden planking of the jetty. He clambered quickly after, stood astride my prone body, and stared down at me with contempt. When he judged I was sufficiently intimidated, he crouched down beside me. I gaped at the huge slabs of muscle that rippled on his massive thighs, and at his growing dick which was now standing erect and continued to thicken and swell as I watched.

“What use are you to me now, Peter?” he jeered. “You’re pitiful. A pathetic, puny weakling compared with my awesome power, and a babbling imbecile compared with my expanded intellect. And as for your supposed great business acumen” … he snorted … “I eclipsed that long ago.”

He bent down and hissed in my ear: “You’re all washed up, Peter. A loser. A nobody. And now I need to decide what to do with you.”

I began to blubber at his words.

“Please …” I begged. “I’ll do anything you want … anything …”

He snickered at my impotence while my eyes were drawn back to his manhood that had now swollen to monstrous proportions. I cast my eyes around in desperation and saw that Lee had been joined on the jetty by his wife. Their presence gave me hope until I saw they were grinning. They appeared to be enjoying my humiliation.

“I suppose you’d make an amusing little sex toy” Kim mused.

“Oh … oh yes, sir” I stammered, reaching out to that mammoth, throbbing dick. But before my hands could connect with his enormous, pulsating shaft, he batted them away, turned me painfully face down on the planking and tore off my pants.

“Oh no, Peter. I’m afraid a blow job won’t be good enough.”

I yelped in pain as I felt the massive head of his dick part the cheeks of my ass. As he drew back for a deeper, penetrating thrust, I thought of how massive his dick had grown and screamed in terror.

“Mr Morton! Mr Morton!”

Voices. Someone was shaking me. Was it Lee? Had he finally come to my rescue? I was shivering, my clothes soaked in sweat. My vision began to clear until I could make out a figure bending over me.

“No … please … I can’t take the pain” I pleaded.

The figure smiled, his smart steward’s uniform now coming into focus.

“I think maybe you’ve been dreaming, Mr Morton. We’re on final approach to Jakarta, I need you to fasten your seatbelt please.”

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; August 13th, 2011 at 01:16 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:35 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Awesome (in a dismaying sort of way) as usual...

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 05:36 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You clever "devil!" Sneaking a dream sequence on us! And I fell or it hook, line, and sinker!!! Forget about all the outside influences. Concentrate on the story and satisfy our insatiable yearning for more, MORE!!!
  #4   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:25 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Nice. I wish your authorial gaze would linger on Kim's size and muscles a little longer, though.
  #5   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2011, 10:25 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
dream sequence, eh? Well, I fell for it. Great chapter to a very intriguing plot!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options