The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
The Power of Prayer - Finale

Chapter 6

The next morning Kyle and Markus woke up in each others arms, the sun shining warmly down on their enormous exposed torsos through the window.

Kyle was the first to stir. He opened his eyes and looked around.

What he found was nothing short of a gift directly from heaven.

Nestled under his gigantic 32 inch bicep, in the crook of his arm, was Markus. He was sleeping soundly and his massive furry pecs rose and fell with each breath, his blonde chest hair shining in the light.

What happened last night... Kyle tried to recall, his head aching slightly.

Thoughts of the Caf? Risqu? and his growing body slowly bubbled up from his subconscious, but then seemed to blur and vanish like a dream.

Oh, that’s right. Markus and I went out to celebrate. I guess I had a few too many. By the looks of the bed...and the dried jizz in my chest hair...we got a little athletic with our celebrating.

Everything from Kyle’s previous day had been completely erased from his memory. It seemed the necromancer’s spell covered it’s own tracks and bent reality in such a way that would match Kyle’s new circumstances. Mandy, high school, the growth and Markus being a perfect stranger had all vanished from his mind’s eye. It was now another life, another place, another reality.

Markus sighed deeply, stretched and sat up next to his boyfriend.

“And how are we this morning,” he asked, his voice a rumbling bass and thick with sleep. “Ready for the big day?”

Kyle sat up too, stretching and yawning. His godlike torso rippled and bulged as each individual muscle woke itself up.

“I’m excited. I just hope all goes well. It’s hard starting something new.” Kyle said, suddenly remembering that today was the grand opening of KM Bodyworks, a new gym that he and Markus were starting together.

“You mean you doubt my impeccable business skills? I may have been an orphan, but I can move decimal points around like no one else.” Markus said, teasing his beau and running his hands down Kyle’s abdominals.

“Annie herself will want to come live with us after she finds out we have more money than Daddy Warbucks ever dreamed.” Kyle said, putting his arm up behind his head and leaning back, his thick black pit hair coming into view under his massive gun.

“Damn straight. What time is it anyway? We have to be down on ?norme Street for the ribbon cutting ceremony at 10:30.” Markus said, his hand venturing further down Kyle’s abs and under the covers.

Kyle looked over at the digital clock on the side table next to their bed. It’s digital display read 8:30 AM in bright blue numbers.

“Clock says 8:30. We got time.” he said, breathing deeply and closing his eyes again.

“Perfect. And I know just how we can spend our morning.” Markus said slyly, hand still under the covers.

Over the course of the conversation Kyle’s spectacular sausage had woken up, too and was causing a large peak to rise under the bedsheets.

“You sure two hours is enough time?” Kyle said, beginning to grind his hips a bit.

“We can manage.” Markus said, tearing the sheets off and revealing Kyle’s massive 18 inch fuck stick to the open air.

Markus gazed at it for a moment in awe.

“This isn’t a museum. You can look and touch. Now get to touching.” Kyle boomed playfully.
“It get’s me every time.” Markus said, opening wide and going down with fervor on the throbbing knob.

“We’ve been together 6 months and you’re still gawking at it? Yours is nothing to sneeze at either, my friend. You’d think you’d be prepared by now.” Kyle said, grunting with pleasure at the excellent service he was receiving.

Markus came up for air, licking the shaft as he went. “It’s going to take a while. And you know mine’s not nearly as impressive as this.” he said, swallowing a good 8 or 9 inches of the beast again.

“I wouldn’t call 13 inches unimpressive.” Kyle said, gripping the sides of the bed.

“Quiet in the museum.” Markus replied, deep throating Kyle’s king cobra like a champion.

After a good long blow job, Kyle got up from the bed and carried Markus into the bathroom.

“Uh, bro I’m 7’1 and weigh something like 320 pounds. What business do you have carrying me anywhere?” Markus said, felling silly.

“Yeah, and I’m 7’8 and something like 365 or more. But that didn’t stop you from carrying me across the threshold when we moved in together, now did it?” Kyle retorted, raising and eyebrow and planting sweet kisses up and down Markus’ neck.

Kyle set Markus down in the bathroom and moved to turn the shower on.

Water shot from the ceiling and the sides of the shower stall.

Markus slapped Kyle on the ass and hopped into the already warm water first.

Kyle smirked and jumped in after him.

The shower stall was roomy and completely tiled with more than one panel where the water could bathe them from all angles.

“Remember the first time we tired to shower together at your old place, Kyle? That was interesting to say the least!” Markus said, grabbing a bar of soap and beginning to lather Kyle’s back and ass.

“You bet it was. We were both way too big to fit in there together, but you kept insisting we squeeze in. That was more friction than I’ve ever felt before in my life. Not to mention your dick kept poking me in the eye the whole time.” Kyle said, washing the died jizz from his chest and lathering his scalp with shampoo.

“I think that was your dick, Kyle.” Markus said, starting to soap his own body and accidentally smacking Kyle’s legs with his hanging flaccid dick a few times as he revolved under the water.

“No, I’d recognize something that beautiful anywhere. It was definitely yours.” Kyle replied, rinsing his hair and wrapping his brutish arms around his giant lover.

“You’re too much, you know that?” Markus said, grabbing Kyle’s cock from behind and swinging it upwards to smack it’s owner in the abs.

The rest of the shower passed with Kyle returning the blow job with an ass pounding and lots more soaping and rinsing. It was 9:45 by the time they got out of the shower.

The men scooped up their enormous towels in their equally enormous paws and dried each other quickly.

They were both groomed and polished by 10:05 and began dressing with haste.

“This always happens. We need to start getting up earlier if we’re going to have this much fun in the mornings.” Kyle said, forcing his junk into a pair of Aussiebum briefs and pulling some socks over his size 28 dogs.

Markus was stretching an undershirt over his pecs, or ‘golden globes’ as Kyle called them, and pulling on a solid color button down shirt.

“Yeah, you’re probably right. We can grab some bagels from the caf? that’s not too far from ?norme Street. That’ll take care of breakfast. We can throw some protein shakes together before we leave too.” he replied, now pulling on some skin tight Lucky Brand jeans and tucking in his shirt.

Kyle had just finished tucking in his own button down and was now looping his belt through his own tight jeans.

“I’ll get them started.” he said, heading out to the kitchen.

Markus grabbed his name tag that read Atlas Enterprises, the name of his multibillion dollar company, and was right behind him. He stopped only long enough to grab some dress shoes in their respective sizes 28 and 22.

Despite their breadth and stature they were impeccably dressed for the gym opening.

---------------------------------------------

The couple left their apartment at 10:18 and headed down the street for the caf?.

“You nervous at all?” Markus asked Kyle as they hoofed it down several city blocks, making good time.

“Yeah, a bit. I mean what if no one is there? What if no one shows up except our families? We’ll look so foolish. And it’ll be all my fault. It was all my stupid plan to begin with.” Kyle replied, herculean shoulders slumping as he spoke.

Markus jumped in front of the bigger man and kissed him hard, right there on the sidewalk.

“Stop that nonsense. You know we have a ton of early registered members. The first dollar will be framed and on the wall already when we get there to cut the ribbon. Now don’t be nervous. I’m here and this is going to be a blessing, not a curse.” he said comfortingly, his blue eyes looking deeply into Kyle’s hazel.

“You’re right. Everything will be fine. You’re the only strength I need for this one.” Kyle replied, sighing and smiling down at his handsome mate.

They made it in and out of the caf? in record time and made it to the ribbon cutting ceremony at 10:25.

There were over 350 people there to commemorate the opening of the gym, including both Kyle and Markus’ families and several of their closest friends.

“Cutting it a little close, eh?” said the Mayor to the couple.

“Always.” they replied in unison.

The mayor chuckled and stepped up to the podium.

“We are here today to celebrate not only the opening of a fabulous new gym, but the opening of a neighborhood business that is LGBT Supportive. I’m proud to turn over the mic to your new owner and co-owner!” the mayor said, clapping and stepping back to give the huge men the stage.

“Thank you, Mr. Mayor. We’re so proud to be here today. It’s an amazing feeling, starting something new. Something this big. We hope we can be a thriving business and a supportive place to exercise and socialize. We’ll be here round the clock, helping members become the best they can be both physically and mentally. Our doors are always open wether it be for a workout downstairs on the gym floor or a social event in our fully furnished upper level lounge and studio space.” Kyle said, pausing to let the cheers of the crowd die down a bit before continuing.

“I’d like to thank the Chamber of Commerce, the city for allowing us to be here, Atlas Enterprises for funding and furnishing the space, and of course my partner Markus for always being there to support me in my endeavors. I truly wouldn’t be here today without him.”

The crowd cheered as Kyle embraced his partner lovingly and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“Mr. Mayor, if you please...”

The mayor, Kyle and Markus all held on to the scissors and together cut the wide red ribbon that was across the glass front doors to the gym.

The crowd once again erupted in cheers and applause as they steadily began to file into the brand new building.

Kyle’s parents found the two men first.

“Kyle, we’re so so proud of you! And Markus, darling, come here and let me hug you!” the two men bent down low and gave Kyle’s gushing mother a big bear hug.

“Thanks, mom. I’m glad you’re here.” Kyle said, trying to hold on to the petite woman the best he could and smiling over her shoulder at his father.

“Boys, we’re very excited. You’ve done a bang up job with the place. We wish you fellas all the success in the world.” Kyle’s dad said, hugging the two massive men and patting them on the back.

“Thanks, you two. I know Kyle’s wanted to do something like this for a long time. I’m glad I could help him achieve his dream.” Markus said politely.

“Markus, no need to be so coy. You’ve been more than just the moneybags. You’ve become the most important thing in Kyle’s life. You are his dream. And you’re a member of this family! Here I made this for the business...if you don’t find it too silly.”

Kyle’s mother fished in her bag and pulled out a wide thin package.

The men looked at each other before tearing the paper off.

In a small brushed metal picture frame was an intricately sewn needle point of two dumbbells and bold black letters that read ‘Bless this Business‘ between them.

“Oh, my god. This is adorable. I love it. Thank you so much, Helena!” Markus said, gushing at the cute and somehow non-tacky needlepoint.

Kyle smiled broadly, it was going to be out of place, but it was most certainly going to be on the wall behind the counter. Right next to the first dollar.

Kyle’s parents hurried inside for refreshments and to check out the gym just as Markus‘ adoptive parents emerged from the crowd.

“Darlings, couldn’t be happier! C’mere you big lugs and give this old broad a hug!” said Markus‘ adoptive mom, thick Jewish accent flying a mile a minute.

“Truly top notch, gentlemen. I’m very impressed. This is an excellent move both for you and for the neighborhood. Congrats.” his adopted dad said, shaking their hands and hugging briefly.
After the parents went inside Kyle turned to Markus.

“Ready? We can’t stand out here all day. Today is the first day of business after all.” he said, pulling Markus through the glass doors.

Markus was happy that Kyle’s nerves were gone and beamed at his partner as he was ushered inside.

-------------------------------------

By the time the gym closed for the evening there was nothing left of the refreshments but cups and plates. The needlepoint hung on the wall next to the first dollar and the lights were mostly dimmed.

The two men emerged from the showers, drying off after the workout they shared once the last customer was gone for the evening.

“What an excellent opening! Things are going to be very successful around here. I can feel it.” Markus said, drying his hair with his thirsty towel.

“I think you’re right. Everything just feels...perfect. Like this is exactly where we should be and what we should doing. I didn’t think I’d ever get here, certainly not back in high school.” Kyle replied, vaguely recalling his awkward growth spurts and transitions through both puberty and relationships.

He could almost recall the name of his first girlfriend he had before he knew he was gay. Mindy or Marsha or something along those lines. But as quickly as the thought come it had gone again.

I can think of something else we could be doing,” Markus said, hefting his weighty package for emphasis. “The chaise lounge upstairs was crazy comfortable...I think it needs to be christened.”

Kyle draped his towel around his neck and thought a moment as his baseball bat of a cock began to elongate and thicken quickly.

“I think you’re right. But first...a toast. To a new life.” Kyle said, walking over to the lounge's mini-bar, grabbing two bottles of Gatorade and tossing one to Markus.

“To that ass.” Markus replied, snatching his bottle from the air and raising it high.

Kyle turned around and locked eyes with his partner, a sultry look to his masculine face.

He walked over and picked Markus up in his arms effortlessly, carrying him up to the lounge.

“Let’s not make a habit of this, shall we?” Markus said, throwing his arms around his lover’s neck and running his hands through Kyle’s still wet hair.

“No promises. I’d swear, but I’m a god fearing man.” he replied, smirking and looking down at the giant in his arms.

“Bullshit.” Markus said, and kissed him deeply.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 03:24 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I really enjoyed this story, it is indeed more than just muscle growth, I read it as an actual tale about liberation from social stereotypes, religion intolerance and even from manicheaist notions of good and evil. All in all, when you place a virgin and a necromancer together, the results are ususally arousing

Congratulations! I hope you have enjoyed writing this tale, and in the future you can amaze us with another great work!

Cheers
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 03:27 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Amazing end to an Amazing Mini Series!
The whole concept was so fresh and original.
There were some questions that kept arising as the tale progressed but all annd all amazing!
I really hope you grace us with another story sometime.

#4   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great Finale! I'm impressed that Kyle found a partner without compromising all he was. Too many stories have 'changed' people enjoying their new size and confidence while forgetting their humility and kindness along the way. Please write more stories!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options