The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

View Poll Results: What part of the muscled body should be worshiped?
Biceps, Triceps, Lats 11 31.43%
Chest, Abs, Back 18 51.43%
Quads, Calves, Butt 3 8.57%
The Censored Area 3 8.57%
Voters: 35. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to greeneear88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Artist of Muscle and Such

greeneear88
Send a message via Yahoo to greeneear88
Which part of the Muscled body do you think should be worshiped?

Just a simple wuestion. I, myself, like the torso (Chest, Abs, back)

3XL= Way too small
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to caligula's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2006, 08:22 PM

caligula is on a distinguished road
Red face Abdominal Worship

I love to worship teenage bodybuilders who have sharp deep washboard abs. My favorite scene is a very blond, long-haired surfer dude, with cobalt blue eyes, perfect smooth skin tanned golden brown (natural not artificial) with a nice glisten of posing oil. The nipples on his pecs are flat dime-sized with a tiny indented belly button. He does the abdominal flex with hands behind his head and tenses the abs making each layered ridge stand out. I kneel before him and worship the perfectly developed abdominals letting my tongue glide slowly over every hard ridge. I put the tip of my tongue in his navel and reverently probe it, tasting the sweat and scent of his young blond physique. Then, he gasps and begs me to keep worshipping him..unable to control the wild sensations my tongue creates as I lick up and down the rippling 8-pack. He tenses the ab muscles harder and turns his body to the left then the right, letting me glimpse the abs from different angles and letting the obliques stand out and frame his midsection. I stare up at his blue eyes, his blond All-American tanned body and offer my lips to the worship scene. I gently kiss the rock hard abs allowing my lips to be moistened by his sweat and oil, working my way upwards slowly, to finally kiss each nipple staring at me like eyes. He groans with pleasure, knowing all the hard endless months of working out and the final reward of having his magnificent body worshipped like a God. I quickly react to his responses, seeing his cock grow hard and strain against his posing trunks. My tongue starts to lick harder over the washboard ridges, alternately gliding then flicking like a snake in the deep grooves separating the abs. I press my lips to the belly button again, this time using a suction motion to probe deeper in the navel and let the tip of my tongue twirl around in it. The blond musclegod cries out with ecstacy and grabs my head forcing me to keep feasting on his midsection. I let my teeth chew and nibble playfully on his cobblestoned abs, feeling the separate hard layers. He cries out, no longer able to control himself as spurts of hot jism blast from his cock filling his bikini posing trunk with creamy milk. I bow before my musclegod and give thanks for letting me worship him. Caligula
  #3   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
You've thought about this a few times, haven't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligula
I love to worship teenage bodybuilders who have sharp deep washboard abs. My favorite scene is a very blond, long-haired surfer dude, with cobalt blue eyes, perfect smooth skin tanned golden brown (natural not artificial) with a nice glisten of posing oil. The nipples on his pecs are flat dime-sized with a tiny indented belly button. He does the abdominal flex with hands behind his head and tenses the abs making each layered ridge stand out. I kneel before him and worship the perfectly developed abdominals letting my tongue glide slowly over every hard ridge. I put the tip of my tongue in his navel and reverently probe it, tasting the sweat and scent of his young blond physique. Then, he gasps and begs me to keep worshipping him..unable to control the wild sensations my tongue creates as I lick up and down the rippling 8-pack. He tenses the ab muscles harder and turns his body to the left then the right, letting me glimpse the abs from different angles and letting the obliques stand out and frame his midsection. I stare up at his blue eyes, his blond All-American tanned body and offer my lips to the worship scene. I gently kiss the rock hard abs allowing my lips to be moistened by his sweat and oil, working my way upwards slowly, to finally kiss each nipple staring at me like eyes. He groans with pleasure, knowing all the hard endless months of working out and the final reward of having his magnificent body worshipped like a God. I quickly react to his responses, seeing his cock grow hard and strain against his posing trunks. My tongue starts to lick harder over the washboard ridges, alternately gliding then flicking like a snake in the deep grooves separating the abs. I press my lips to the belly button again, this time using a suction motion to probe deeper in the navel and let the tip of my tongue twirl around in it. The blond musclegod cries out with ecstacy and grabs my head forcing me to keep feasting on his midsection. I let my teeth chew and nibble playfully on his cobblestoned abs, feeling the separate hard layers. He cries out, no longer able to control himself as spurts of hot jism blast from his cock filling his bikini posing trunk with creamy milk. I bow before my musclegod and give thanks for letting me worship him. Caligula
  #4   Add to caligula's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 08:20 PM

caligula is on a distinguished road
Wink Abdominal Worship

Oh, yes. I love to concentrate on one muscle group at a time and pay proper homage to the bodybuilder who spent so much time creating the sculptured work of Art.I study every tiny detail and try to explore sensitive areas that create unbearable pleasure when worshipping the physique of a musclegod. i.e. nipples, belly button, toes, armpit, hair, ears, etc. A proper worship session is never rushed but slow and methodical and enjoyed by both parties. Amen!
  #5   Add to michael1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2006, 09:05 AM

michael1 is on a distinguished road
For me ... it is the chest which need and give the attention.. licking away in that deep cleavage, exploring the fullness of the pecs and licking and sucking the nipples for a long time.. also giving a deep chest massage..
  #6   Add to muscle_mastah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2006, 01:05 PM

muscle_mastah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_mastah
I'm with you Michael1, chest is the best!
  #7   Add to greeneear88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Artist of Muscle and Such

greeneear88
Send a message via Yahoo to greeneear88
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle_mastah
I'm with you Michael1, chest is the best!
I'm glad we see eye to eye! or, in this case, chest to chest!

3XL= Way too small
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2006, 12:45 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Not just one part...

But all of it!!!
  #9   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2006, 09:40 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Arms baby!

Arms - biceps, triceps, the whole works. Especially the biceps!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options