The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2011, 08:09 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Not strictly a role play, but any advice would be welcome

I am on the verge of making a submission to my local theatre group of an adaptation of the Jules Verne novel "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" for their 2012 winter production, however I am having problems with one scene and am hoping that members will be able to assist:

Background
Axel Lidenbrock (nephew of the reknowned German geologist Otto Lidenbrock) has been seperated from his uncle, his ward and their Icelandic guide but has reasoned he only needs to follow the cave he is in until he finds a way back. However, after several hours of wandering he is beginning to lose hope. That's when Rasmussen (the descendant of the person who failed to capture Arne Saksuemm) finds him alone and lost and starts to plan

Scene
Axel: There?s nobody here, nobody here at all. No Uncle, no Grauben and no Hans and no way of getting to them. I?m well and truly lost and there?s no one here to save me. Oh, if only there was someone else to help me.

(Axel is about to exit stage right when Rasmussen enters stage left chuckling)

Rasmussen: Oh, there is someone else here, Axel Lidenbrock, but they are not going to help you.
Axel: (spins round) You! (adopts a defensive pose)
Rasmussen: Don?t make me laugh! Axel Lidenbrock, defending himself. Come on, Axel, we both know you?re a craven coward! (and he walks towards him)
Axel: (starting to panic) Don?t come any closer, I?m warning you!
Rasmussen: (mocking) And what is the ?hero? going to to do about it, eh? You?re unarmed, defenceless and scared
Axel: (something snaps) That was the old Axel Lidenbrock (and he launches himself at Rasmussen and they wrestle on the ground)

And here is where I am stuck, therefore could I ask for the group's help to continue that scene (either in prose or play form) which must end with the following line:

Axel: (roars) I AM AXEL LIDENBROCK (and he pins Rasmussen)

Any and all help will be gratefully received and if the production is chosen, I will endeavour to have anyone who contributes listed in the programme as "script editors"

As a guideline the audience for such a production is a cross section of the local community (ages 8 - 98) and any wrestling is more rough housing / play wrestling rather the WWE / Olympic wrestling.
  #2   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2011, 06:29 PM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
This is the wrong place for this.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size