The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:09 AM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
My year at St-Lewis boarding school for boys

PART 1

I met Tommy during my first week at St-Lewis boarding school for guys. It was a high class high school with a solid academic reputation, so I was not that sad to be abandoned, once again, by my parents, who were too busy spending my late grandparents money all around the world to actually take care of their only son. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I had changed schools countless times, so I didn't really have time to make friends. I was always the new guy, mysterious and good looking, but cold to everyone. I had come to the conclusion that the only way to stop suffering from losing friends was simply to stop trying to make friends. However, this year was my last year of high school, and I really wanted to make it worth remembering later. And when I saw Tommy, I knew we would become best friends right away.

I was walking in the halls when I saw him, surrounded by a group of bigger students that had this football jock look about them.

-You little shit, said the one that looked like their leader, you thought I would leave you alone this year? How stupid can you be? [I]How dare you ignore your master like that?

The big guy pushed Tommy on the ground and he fell so hard that he didn't move for a few seconds, probably stunned by the pain. Then, he lifted is head and looked straight at me. I was surprised when I saw his eyes: pale green, expressing distress and sadness, but filled with pride and determination. He knew he couldn't fight back, but he was not going to flee. I had to do something.

- Hey, I said to the leader while putting my closed right hand in front of me, I think you dropped that on the ground.
- What?, he replied with his goon voice, what did I drop?

[COLOR=wheat]As soon as I saw that I had his attention, I gave him an uppercut he will probably never forget. He fell on the ground, unconscious. And the other guys, when they saw my face, took him off the ground and left like scared dogs. I tried to help Tommy get up, but when he saw my hand, he didn't take it. I was right about the pride part. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]- I didn't ask for your help, he said with his small voice. Don't expect me to thank you.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- And I don't recall asking you to thank me, I replied. Hi, I'm Alex Walker.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Tommy, he said, Tommy McFly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]-McFly like in McFly software?, I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Yep, he answered. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]After verifying if he was ok, we walked and talked for a while. He had lived and studied in this school for as long as he could remember. Quite the contrary of my own story. And Jack Monroe, the goon leader I had seen earlier, had made sure his life was a living hell. Why? He didn't really know. He was just probably one of those assholes who needed to put down other people to feel good about themselves. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]- Did they give you a room already?, he asked me nervously.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- No, I replied. Why?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Mine has two beds, and one is free, if you want it..., he said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Sure, why not?, I said to him. I've never had a roommate before. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]When I saw the room, I was astonished: it was huge, with two size king beds and desks with high tech computers. And very clean, for a guy's room. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Is there a gym in this school?, I asked him. I train pretty much every day, and I'd like to continue that here.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Yeah, there is one, he said. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Good, I replied. So, when do we start training? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Hum... you want me to start training with you?, he asked nervously.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Heck yeah., I said. You need to get stronger so those stupid jerks won't bother you anymore![/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]He thought for a few seconds in silence. I knew he know I was right. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Ok, he said. Let's start tomorrow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]Somehow, I knew this year at St-Lewis boarding school for boys was not going to be ordinary.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f5deb3][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f5deb3]TO CONTINUE...[/COLOR]

Last edited by niko777; May 6th, 2013 at 03:27 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:13 AM

Hi guys, just a new story I thought about yesterday! Don't worry, plenty of growth coming later!

Take care,

Niko777
  #3   Add to SithSpawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2011, 12:16 PM

SithSpawn has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to SithSpawn
Seems good so far, one minor issue though, when writing dialogue remember to use speech marks and try to put each new piece in a new paragraph, it's easier to read that way
  #4   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2011, 03:22 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
While Sith is technically correct, there is nothing wrong about using italics rather than quotation marks, so long as you are consistent in that usage. In general, however, you will find quotation marks more useful, as italics are generally used to show internal dialogue (thinking something to oneself).

As for the story itself, this is my favorite kind: The "Mentor" story. While many stories here deal with already big and arrogant guys getting freakishly big and even more arrogant (which is fine, though not my thing), I far prefer stories that deal with small/skinny/weak guys becoming big, and NICE guys winning, rather than bullies winning. It seems that you're on that path, so I'll be following this story with interest.
  #5   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2011, 07:42 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your comments. I don't usually write in english, so I was wondering how to construct the dialogues. I searched a bit and found some texts in italic like that. Anyways, I think I'll do just like in french and use speech marks instead.

Yeah, it's my kind of story too. Hope you will like what is coming!

Niko777
  #6   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:32 PM

Part 2

[COLOR=wheat]After a good night of sleep, I woke up to find Tommy already up, eagerly waiting to go to the school's gym. "So, I asked, where is this gym?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Surprisingly, the gym was not as fancy as I thought it would be: a few benches, free weights, barbells, a few machines, and some stationary bicycles. But it would be enough for us. "Are there a lot of students coming here?, I asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]- No... the guys of the football team have gym equipment in their rooms, he answered, so no need for them to come here. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Ok, I said, let's measure ourselves, so we can see how much we progress."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]I took my own measurements first. I was 5'11", weighted 175 lbs, had a 41" chest, a 31" waist, and 15" biceps. I wasn't the biggest guy around, but I looked and was strong. And on top of that, you could say I looked very good, with my blond hair, blue eyes, and my boyish look. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]Tommy ways shy, but I finally convinced him to let me take his measurements: he was 5'6", weighted 130 pounds, had a weak 35" chest and a tiny 26" waist. Oh, and his biceps were 11". [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]"Don't worry, I said, you will probably progress fast once you start. It's called beginner's gains.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]- I can't wait to start, then, he replied, I want to grow big, as big as you, Alex![/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Not sure if you can grow taller, I said, since you are a senior like me, but eh, everything is possible, right?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- About that..., he said, I'm not a real senior. I'm 16 years old...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Don't tell me you're one of those genius kids who skipped some years, I said jokingly .[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Guilty as charged, he replied while smiling proudly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Then, I said, there is still hope for you, I guess. But concentrate on building those muscles and do as I say, ok?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Yes sir, he said joyfully."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]After the first session of lifting weights with him, I was sure he was going to be dead tired and sore everywhere, but I was surprised to see that he seemed way more energized that before. "And don't forget, I said, you have to eat a lot more. Don't be afraid to ask the cafeteria lady for a double portion, she'll probably be more than happy to give you more food.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Yes sir, he said again."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]One week later, we took some measurements again. My stats hadn't really changed, but surprisingly, Tommy's beginner's gains were showing already: he was still the same height, but he now weighted 135 lbs, had gained 1 inch on his chest (now 36"), an inch on his waist (now 27"), and about 3/4 of an inch on his biceps (now 11.75"). "Good job, I said to him, you are already growing bigger![/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]- And I feel stronger, Alex, I really do. Right after saying that, he picked the 15 pounds dumbbells he had used the day before as curling weights and started curling them easily, too easily. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- You'll have to take the 20 lbs dumbbells next time, I said."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]It had now been 2 weeks since we had started training together. Seeing him making progress so fast gave me the kick I needed to start progressing again. Still at the same height, I had gained 3 pounds (now 178 pounds), had gained a quarter of an inch on my chest (now 41.25"), my waist was still 31", and I had gained a quarter of an inch on my arms (now 15.25") I was really happy about my gains. However, Tommy's gains were simply incredible: He had grown about an inch (now 5'7), had gained 7 pounds (now 142 lbs), had gained another inch on his chest (now 37"), his waist was still the same (27"), and he had gained a whole inch on his arms (now 12.75"). He was growing like weed! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]I'll always remember the first night of the 3rd week. I was sleeping when I heard a growling noise. It was Tommy's stomach asking for more food during the night! Out of curiosity, I took his blanket off him to see how he looked without a shirt on. HE WAS JACKED! It's like he had virtually no fat! The little abs he had were clearly visible, and as he moved, his growing pecs were slightly flexing. I could also see some hair growing on his chest and stomach! It's as if his body just needed a signal to start puberty, or something like that! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]The morning after, we trained as usual and he used 30 pounds dumbbells as curling weight. He was getting a lot stronger very fast! I told him about the growling sound of his stomach, and told him he should eat right before bed, which he started doing right away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]At the end of the third week, we took our measurements again. Still at 5'11", I now weighted 181 pounds, had a 42" chest, my waist was still 31", and my arms were about 15.5". Tommy's progress was even more amazing than before: he was now about 5'8.5", had gained 12 pounds (now 154 lbs), had gained 2 whole inches on his chest (now 39"), still had the same waist at 27", and had gained an inch and a quarter on his arms (now 14")! His clothes looked ridiculously tight on him and his pants were too short now, so he went to the uniform office to ask for new ones. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]After 4 weeks of training, I had gained about a quarter of an inch in height (now 5'11.25"), weighted 185 pounds, had a 43" chest, a 31.5" waist, and 15.5" arms. Tommy was like a completely different person from the one I had met only one month ago: He was now 5'10" (he was catching me up), had gained an astounding 17 pounds (now 171 pounds, only 14 pounds lighter than me, and he was more ripped), had gained another 2 inches on his chest (now 41"), had gained an inch on his waist (now 28"), and another inch and a quarter on his arms (now 15.25")! He was some kind of genetic freak, for sure! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]At the beginning of the 5th week, we were working out when I had the strange impression that my eyes were now looking directly in his eyes. Intrigued, I took my shirt off and asked him to do the same. We then both posed in the mirror and I saw that we were about the same height now! I was even more surprised to see that his chest and ripped abs were now covered with a light coat of hair that looked even more impressive because of his sweat. We then flexed in a double biceps pose, and his biceps looked the same size! "Tommy, I said, I think your arms are as big as mine now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]- How big are yours?, he asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Same as a few days ago, 15.5", I replied. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Actually, I think I'm a bit bigger. Mine were 15.75" this morning..."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]I didn't say anything and just looked at him as he went back to curling easily, way too easily, 50 pounds dumbbells. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f5deb3][/COLOR]

Last edited by niko777; September 12th, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
  #7   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:03 AM

Part 3

[COLOR=wheat]It was almost the end of the 5th week, and Tommy's progress was showing no sign of slowing down. One morning, I saw him get up before me, as usual, but what was unusual is that he now seemed to grow bigger by the day. And his muscles were not the only thing that had grown bigger: his feet, once size 8, were now slowly growing past the size 11 shoes he had borrowed from me. Also, while he was still asleep, I did my daily check up of his body, when I compared our hands, I noticed that they were not only larger than mine, but also longer and covered with veins and a light coat of hair. Finally, his package looked like it was strained by his way too small boxers, so I guess he was growing down there too. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]At the end of the 5th week, I had grown a bit taller too, now at 5'11.5", I weighed 188 pounds, had a 44" chest, a 32" waist, and 15.75" arms. Normally, I would have been extremely satisfied with my progress. However, compared to Tommy's progress, it was nothing: he was now 6'1" tall (now looking down on me!!!), weighed 190 pounds (heavier than me!), had a 45" chest (bigger than mine!), a 29" waist (so tiny!) and 16.75" arms, now a whole inch bigger than mine! He was curling 70 lbs dumbbells as if it was nothing now. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]During the 6th week, I was sleeping when a loud noise woke me up. It was coming from Tommy's side of the room. I went to check on him, and I couldn't believe my eyes: his shirt had started to rip under his arms! But that wasn't the noise I had heard. Tommy started growling like a beast, and flexing in his sleep! I could see huge veins going down from his biceps to his forearms growing bigger with each flex, until they were as big as my little finger! It was an amazing sight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]The morning after, when he woke up, he realized that the shirt was ripped under his arms, and he came to me with a sorry look. "Sorry, Alex, I'm going to buy you another one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]- What do you mean?, I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Well, none of my shirts fit me anymore, he said, so I had to put one of your shirts instead, but it seems even your clothes are too small for me now... Would you mind going to the uniform office take the biggest uniforms they have for me? I don't want to walk in the halls half naked...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]- Yeah, sure, no problem, Tommy, I replied."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]At the end of the 6th week, I was still the same height, but I had gained about 4 pounds (now 192 pounds), had gained half an inch on my chest (now 44.5"), still had a 32" waist, and my arms were now 16"! Tommy's progress was even more amazing than usual: now 6'2" tall, he weighed an astounding 207 pounds, had a 47" chest, a 30" waist and almost 18" biceps! He was becoming a living god! Luckily, he now had the biggest uniforms the school had, so he wouldn't look so bad in class. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]At the end of the 7th week, something amazing happened. Jack Monroe and his group of football jocks came back from there football camp, and they hadn't seen Tommy or I since the 2nd week of our training. So one night, the whole group slammed the door of our room open, ready to make us pay for what I had did to Jack earlier. "Get up, damn fag, said Jack, It's payback time!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]I didn't even have time to say anything that Tommy got up on his feet, yelling with a voice that was getting deeper and deeper everyday now: "You have no idea of the payback you're gonna get, asshole![/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]The whole group couldn't believe their eyes: Tommy was dwarfing all of them by at least 3 inches. Now 6'4" tall, he weighed 230 pounds of pure muscle, had a 50" chest, a 30" waist and 19.5" arms. His chest was covered with a thick fur, just like his ripped stomach that was extremely bloated because of all the protein shakes he had to take to feed his body at night. His shoulders were so broad and his lats so thick that his arms were a bit lifted on the side, giving him an even larger look. His legs were bigger than his waist, and his calves were huge and cut like diamonds. His package was lamely contained by the boxers he was wearing, and some guys couldn't take their eyes off of it. Then his size 14 feet started to make a lot of noise as he started running towards Jack. I think the football player peed in his pants right before Tommy slammed him in the wall, making a huge hole in it. "And if I ever see you making fun of me again, Tommy said, you're DEAD!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]This incident gave us both much more energy in our workouts. 2 weeks later, I had grown a quarter of an inch (now 5'11.75"), had gained 5 pounds of muscle (now 197 pounds), my chest was now 45", my waist was still 32", and my arms were getting closer to 17". Tommy, on the other hand, was becoming a real monster: Now 6'6" tall, he weighed 263 pounds, had a 53" chest, a 32" waist, and humongous 21.5" arms. He couldn't pass through doors normally anymore, so he had to walk on the side to go in and out of rooms. And he had to ask the school to give him a bigger bed, since his feet were now going over the border of the bed. He also had to ask for custom made uniforms to fit his still growing body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f5deb3][/COLOR]

Last edited by niko777; September 12th, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
  #8   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2011, 01:22 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I am loving this story man.
  #9   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2011, 07:08 PM

Thanks, I had a lot of fun writing it. Thinking about what's coming up next. Any ideas?
  #10   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2011, 08:49 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko777 View Post
Thanks, I had a lot of fun writing it. Thinking about what's coming up next. Any ideas?
well he should keep growing bigger is always better, you could introduce a creatine mix or sumthin maybe he will grow faster
  #11   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2011, 12:55 AM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
It'd be good to see a bit of relationship appear too.

But a good story, nonetheless.
  #12   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:10 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Great story so far, nice to see you're updating it consistently! I've always liked growth-themed stories, but it's just something I can't pull off as a writer. Still, I love reading stories like these!

I'd like to see a relationship form. Seems like the muscledude could have a hidden, romantic side. Bonus points if he shows off his power as well!
  #13   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2011, 06:27 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
HAHAHA! I loved the night scene with the jocks. That was classic and original all at once. I would like to see how close they both really are though. Or are getting.
  #14   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2011, 04:28 PM

Hi guys, I'm just writing this message to tell you that I will continue this story, I haven't forgotten, it's just that I'm very busy right now.

Take care,

Niko777

P.S. I love your suggestions!
  #15   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2011, 07:11 PM

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]4[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]It had been 10 weeks since I had started working out with Tommy when something happened. Tommy had been growing fast, probably way faster than any human being on the planet: he was now 6'7", weighed 275 pounds, had a 55" chest, a 34" waist and 23" arms. He was humongous. However, I realized that my own progress was somewhat abnormal. I was now 6" tall, weighed 203 pounds, my chest was around 46.5", my waist was still 32" and my arms were 18". It was certainly not normal for an ordinary person to grow a quarter of an inch in height, gain 6 pounds of muscle, 1 inch and a half on the chest and more than 1 inch on the arms in only one week! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The first night of the 11th week, Tommy came running towards my bed, looking all excited about something, and kind of jumped on it. 2 seconds later, we were on the ground: he had broken my bed in half. "Dude, I said, you have to be careful! I weight more than 200 pounds and you are almost 300 pounds! This bed wasn't made to support so much weight![/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Sorry, he said with puppy eyes, but I wanted to tell you something... what was it again?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Tommy, I said, I hope it was worth it, now I have no place to sleep![/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Oh, right! he said, I wanted to tell you that I weight exactly 300 pounds! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Congratulations, man!, I replied, you are becoming a real giant![/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- But you know, he said, you could come sleep in my bed. They bought me one that is super solid and very big, you know![/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Hum... are you sure?, I asked, I wouldn't want to bother you...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- What are you talking about?, Tommy said, I don't mind at all!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]That night, I slept in the same bed as Tommy. And boy did I sleep well! The morning after, I woke up and realized I was literally lying ON Tommy: his right pec had taken the role of a pillow for me! As I got up, I felt somewhat strange, as if... everything was a bit smaller, or rather, as if I had grown bigger. I stepped on the scale and measured myself completely: I was now 6'1" tall, weighed 213 pounds, my chest was now 48", my waist still 32", and my arms were 19"! I couldn't believe my eyes! Some blond hair had also started growing on my abs and on my chest, and my boyish face was starting to be covered with a blond stumble. I also felt stronger, a lot stronger. "Wake up, I yelled to Tommy, something happened during the night! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- What happened?, he asked. Dude, did you grow taller? You don't seem as small to me as yesterday...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- I did!, I replied. I don't understand...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Oh well, he said while laughing, good for you! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Tommy, I replied, we both have been growing at an accelerated rate in the last months. It's not normal, and not something to just laugh about before thinking about something else! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Well, he said while flexing his huge biceps in my face, maybe you grew bigger because you were in the same bed as I last night![/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Don't be ridiculous, I said, it's not possi..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I thought about it for a while. Our growth was technically impossible. Why would Tommy theory (said jokingly, but still a theory) be MORE impossible? I decided to do a little experiment. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]At the end of the 11th week, Tommy was 6'8", weighed 310 pounds, had a 57" chest, a 34" waist and 24" arms. Strangely enough, the week I had spent sleeping in his bed seemed to have put my growth on the same level as his: I was now 6'3" tall, weighed 235 pounds, my chest was now 50", my waist still 32", and my arms were 21"! I was becoming a giant myself! My clothes were starting to get really tight on me, but I would lie if I said I didn't like it. All the manly features that were growing on my body looked really good mixed with my boyish features: I looked like a normal 18 years old young man, except that I was very tall, very broad, very muscular, and getting hairier by the day. Oh well, maybe I didn't look normal at all. Suddenly, I felt the urge to flex in front of the mirror. When I did, I destroyed the sleeves of my shirt with the sheer pressure of my biceps against the fabric. "Tommy, I said to him, do you mind if I borrow one of your shirts? It will look a bit big on me, but it will fit better than what I have right now. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- No problem, man, he said. Just look in the top drawer there, yeah, that one."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I opened the drawer, and while I was going through his clothes, I found a bottle with small green pills inside. There was nothing written on the bottle, except Tommy's name. "What is that?, I asked. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]- Oh..., he said, suddenly looking strange, almost guilty. Alex, I have something to tell you..."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#fffacd][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#fffacd]TO CONTINUE...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#fffacd][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#fffacd][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#fffacd]Hope you liked it, part 5 on the way! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#fffacd]Niko777[/COLOR]
  #16   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2011, 05:42 AM

So, any comments, guys? Any ideas?
  #17   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:26 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
well you left it kind of open and I want to know about those pills and how he is just growing more by being closer to his buddy. All those unanswered questions. I need them now LOL.
  #18   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2011, 08:36 AM

Don't worry, part 5 is coming! Maybe tomorrow, or thursday.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options