The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2011, 04:40 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
"Master" part 9

I lay on the bed relieving an intense arousal. It was a bravura solo performance of ecstatic homage to the stunning Indonesian youth whose meteoric transformation had changed my life. Not until I was fully satiated and exhausted did I eventually fall asleep, waking up next morning feeling refreshed and energised. Doubtless that had more to do with shaking off the last effects of the viral infection than with any optimism about my situation. I showered, pulled on some crisp, fresh cottons and headed for the kitchen, where I was greeted by a cheerful Lee who motioned me onto the patio. I pulled up a chair at a table laden with fresh fruit and cereals and looked around for Kim, but there was no sign. Lee appeared clutching a pot of coffee.

“Master had breakfast more than an hour ago” he said. “Master say you join him in office soon as you finish eating.”

Lee poured me a steaming mug of coffee and made to leave, but I grabbed his arm.

“So you have a new Master now, Lee?”

Lee’s head went down in embarrassment. It was unfair of me to involve him in my power struggle with Kim. I forced a brighter tone.

“Don’t worry, old friend, it’s not your problem” I smiled. “Things will sort themselves out soon enough.”

Eager to begin the task of retrieving my business and financial interests, I ate quickly and went off in search of the cuckoo in the nest. I had expected Kim to be working on the computer, and was surprised to find him relaxing in a chair, legs crossed casually, sipping from a glass of freshly squeezed orange. He unnerved me as I entered by standing up and extending a hand in formal greeting. I felt suddenly vulnerable and inadequate as his muscular bulk loomed over me, every contour of his magnificent body showcased by a smart linen suit. His beautiful face lit up in a cold smile, as he looked down at me with a daunting aura of authority and confidence. He motioned me to sit down at the computer which I did gratefully, anxious not to appear too overawed. He drew up a chair beside me, his very nearness making my heart flutter and my dick tingle.

“I’ll keep this brief, Peter, as I don’t have much time. Doubtless you will have noticed that my new keyboard with the Hangul characters also has the modern Latin letters in the corner of each key.”

I felt such an idiot for failing to make such a simple observation. But I nodded to cover my embarrassment, cheered to know I would be able to access the net and undo all of Kim’s meddling. Unfortunately this probability had also occurred to Kim. Seconds later he dashed my hopes by declaring the net off-limits, blocked by a series of complex mathematical passwords. He smirked arrogantly as he assured me his passwords were beyond my limited intellectual capabilities to unlock. My permitted access would be sufficient for clerking and filing, nothing more.

I would be able to see all of Kim’s financial activities, of course, but without any opportunity to tamper with, far less reverse his annexation of my business interests. The ravishing youth I had lured to my island to gratify my sexual cravings had outgrown me, and now he had outmanoeuvred me. Oddly, my sense of frustration and disappointment was tempered by a strange and compulsive admiration. Just a few weeks ago he had been a gangly youth, penniless and illiterate, with little hope of advancement. But an astounding transformation had turned him into a muscular and intellectual colossus far exceeding my own capabilities.

Minutes later I was standing on the jetty, my mind chewing over the changed circumstances as I watched Lee ease the launch away from its berth. My usual seat in the stern was occupied by a new Master, leaving the island on business just as I had done so many times before. As the little boat sped away, I recalled an earlier poignant departure, when I had stared back longingly at the gorgeous young hunk who stood where I now stood. I remembered the sense of emptiness and vulnerability at being separated from him.

Now those feelings returned. Tears welled up in my eyes as my mind was gripped by a searing sense of loss. I wanted to dive off the jetty and swim after him, to beg him to turn back. The yearning soon became unbearable. I turned and ran back into the house, down the hall and into my bedroom, where I tore off my clothes and threw myself onto the bed. My hand went immediately to the raging boner that had been tenting my pants, fondling and stroking it in lustful homage, all the while crying like a baby that had just been deprived of love and protection.

This potent mix of emotions soon brought me to a climax. As hot cum erupted onto my chest, I curled up in a disconsolate ball, feeling rejected and abandoned. The days without him were torrid and lonely. The simple filing task he had left me had taken only a morning to complete. It would have taken even less time had I not been so curious about his financial activities. What I discovered only confirmed the gulf that had opened up between his business acumen and mine.

During my brief absence in London he had been able to disable my computer encryptions, access all of my deals and investments, charm my business associates, appropriate the assets and reassign them to new and more profitable transactions on the Asian markets. The lightning speed of his aggressive move against me was breathtaking, but not nearly as impressive as his subsequent success. I lingered incredulously over evidence of the wealth he had already generated, some of which he was now using to buy himself a seat on the board of one of Korea’s biggest corporations.

By the time I had completed my filing, I knew beyond doubt that I could no longer hope to compete with him - no wonder he had been so contemptuous of my “limited intellectual capabilities”. I had no choice but to settle for a minor role in the brave new world he was carving out for himself. I decided I would declare my devotion the moment he returned from Seoul. It was a Rubicon moment. My mood lifted instantly and I spent the next few days contentedly helping Lee prepare the house for Kim’s return. When Lee finally came with the news that Kim was on his way, I had no idea that fate was about to dish up another unexpected twist.

“Master say he not need the launch” said an incredulous Lee. “He say he fly straight to island.”

Lee’s explanation was beyond my comprehension. Not only did the island have no airstrip, it wasn’t even big enough to construct one. The mystery was solved the next afternoon as Lee and I stood in stunned disbelief watching a gleaming white helicopter circle the island before gliding in to make a perfect landing in the centre of the lawn. As the huge rotor blade spun to a stop, Kim discarded his headphones, threw open the door and stepped onto the grass, his muscular physique testing the stitching of his linen suit. A gesture to Lee sent the old man scurrying across the lawn to fetch his bags while he walked round the glass cockpit to assist the pilot.

When he tugged open the pilot’s door my eyes widened in surprise to see a pair of long, shapely legs emerge, followed by the rest of the body, all of it clad in figure-hugging spandex that left no doubt that the pilot was female. She tugged off her flight helmet and loosed her long hair. A raven-haired Korean beauty, she was unusually tall – easily 6 foot by my reckoning – every inch gorgeously curvaceous and athletic.

As old Lee waddled back with Kim’s bags, the stunning Amazon tossed the glossy black locks off her beautiful face and waved me over. I had hardly begun to walk towards her than she shouted at me in terms more redolent of Seattle than Seoul.

“Move your ass, you lazy son of a bitch, I haven’t got all day.” Turning to Kim she said, “Really, Joyo, how do you put up with these servants?”

Kim had already hauled out her bags by the time I reached the helicopter, dumping them on the grass to be picked up. I looked first at the powerful newcomer, whose high cheekbone features were even more stunning up close. Recoiling from her scornful scowl I turned to Kim, expecting him to explain the mistake. But he merely shot me a blank look and pointed to the bags.

“Put these in the master bedroom. I’ll explain later.”

As I headed back towards the house with a bag in each hand, the amazon spoke again.

“What’s to explain, Joyo? You train servants, you don’t explain.”

“You don’t understand, Hye Su. He’s not a servant … well not exactly.”

The rest of the exchange was lost to me as I stepped into the house and met Lee coming the other way. He stopped in his tracks and stared at me in surprise before leaping forward and wrestling the bags out of my grasp.

“What you do, Master? Lee carry bags.”

I forced a smile and nodded back towards the lawn.

“I think we both know who the Master is these days. I’m not sure where I fit in any more. But I suspect I’ll find out soon enough.”

I strolled away as casually as I could, aware of Lee’s eyes burning into my back. When I got to my bedroom, I pushed in and closed the door behind me. I sat on the edge of the bed and buried my head in hands that had begun to shake uncontrollably. I was elated to have my awesome Kim home again, but who was the mysterious lady friend and why was she here? Being treated like a servant had not exactly pleased me either. I was still fretting over this unexpected turn of events when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find Lee standing there.

“Master want see you in office right away.”

When I felt I had my emotions sufficiently under control, I walked along the hallway and pushed open the office door. Kim was sitting at the computer with his back to me. My eyes feasted upon his wide shoulders and the broad, muscular back that strained the fabric of his shirt. The short sleeves were crumpled above massive upper arms whose triceps rippled impressively as his fingers flew over the keys.

“Take a seat, Peter” he said, acknowledging my presence without turning around.

I had barely settled into a chair than he stopped typing and swivelled round to look at me. I gulped. The face was still shockingly beautiful – those bright, dark eyes set above the high cheekbones of his olive skin. But the boyish charm had gone. In its place was an unsettling composure and self-confidence. A wave of apprehension coursed through me. Inexplicably, I began to feel like an awkward child in the presence of a mature and assertive adult. He leaned forward and patted my leg patronisingly.

“I see you’ve done the filing. Well done, I’m very pleased.”

I felt pathetically grateful for the praise. He sat back in his seat and studied me pensively before continuing.

“The lady who was so rude to you is my guest. Her name is Hye Su and she knows now that she was wrong to assume you were a servant. I have explained that you are my administrative assistant.”

He paused, his bright eyes searching my face for any sign of resistance or resentment. But of course there was none, for my mind had already adjusted to the inevitability of Kim’s dominance. It would have been the ideal opportunity to tell him, but now I hesitated, jealous, hurt and confused by the unscheduled appearance of Hye Su. Unaware of my mounting panic, Kim pressed on.

“Hye Su is daughter of the multi-millionaire who owns the corporation I’ve just bought into …”

He paused again, his eyes glazing over wistfully.

“… and she’s the most incredible person I’ve ever known.”

The words hit me like a sledgehammer. At the realisation that I had a rival for his affections I sank into my chair, my heart pounding, my panic going off the scale.

“She’s highly intelligent and well educated” he gushed. “Her multilingual skills are amazing. She’s totally fluent in six European languages and just as many Asian ones. Can you believe she’s studied English Literature at Oxford and Business Law at Harvard?”

I was devastated, but raised my eyebrows to feign approval. He drifted off into wrapt silence, a beatific smile on his lovely face, his mind no doubt savouring her other qualities.

“Quite a beauty too” I suggested with bitter irony.

He looked at me and grinned broadly, still blind to my distress.

“Quite a beauty doesn’t come close” he sighed. “She’s a total goddess.”

It was probably not the best moment to spike his adulation, but a tide of jealousy and resentment was about to overcome my better judgement.

“My goodness, all those languages and university courses” I said sarcastically. “And a pilot’s licence too. That must have taken time. I guess she must be a little older than you?”

“Thirty four” he snapped, eyeing me suspiciously.

“And how does she feel about being ogled at by an eighteen year old?” I asked.

It was a cruel and reckless barb, which provoked a furious reaction. He leapt to his feet, his face contorted with anger. Grabbing a handful of my shirt he dragged me out of the chair and backed me against the wall until my nose was pressed into his lush chest hair. Then, with no apparent effort, he hauled me off my feet with one muscular arm until I was face to face with his simmering rage. He smirked derisively.

“I’ll keep this simple so that even a brain as feeble as yours can take it in. As far as Hye Su is concerned, I am a highly successful entrepreneur in my mid thirties. I was educated in Singapore and London before becoming the rising star of a city investment bank. Now I have my own portfolio of business interests and investments that I operate from this island. You, Peter, are my trusted assistant who lives here in pampered luxury, thanks to my patronage. If you ever try to disabuse her of any of this, I won’t have the slightest compunction about booting you off the island. You can try living among the poor and destitute, as I once did, begging for small coins and scraps of food.”

He released his grip on my shirt and my feet slid to the floor, my face once more embedded in his chest hair. He took a step back and I shrank from his stare.

“I hope I’ve clarified the precariousness of your situation, little man. I’m the Master here now, and you’d be well advised to accept that reality. Any attempt to defy me will have unpleasant repercussions. Now you will return to your room and stay there until Lee summons you for dinner. You’ll be eating with myself and Hye Su, of course. It will be an interesting intellectual challenge for you. She will no doubt be curious to know all about you, and how you came to be in my employment. So keep your wits about you. I’ll be on hand to help with the explanations.”

I shuffled miserably out of the office and into the hallway, broken and fearful. As I passed the door of the gym I could hear the familiar clank of weights being rhythmically pressed. I was curious, for it obviously wasn’t Kim. Stealing softly up to the door I eased it open a crack, and my eyes widened with surprise at what I saw. Seated upright on the workbench, pumping hefty barbells vigorously was Hye Su. Her long, powerful legs were naked and her upper body was clad in a sweat-drenched T shirt that clung to her curvaceous muscles like a second skin. I gasped to see how my initial evaluation of her athleticism had not done justice to an awesome body that was much stronger and more muscular than I had ever imagined possible in a woman. My fascination fixed quickly on her upper arms, whose huge, ripped biceps and triceps flexed powerfully with every pump. I had never before been sexually aroused by a woman, but Hye Su was far from ordinary. My dick began to throb at the thought of the steely hardness of those awesome arm muscles.

I fancied I was witnessing nothing less than a Valkyrie at play, a scheming, manipulative creature with the power and beauty to ensnare the young and the inexperienced. I slunk away from the doorway, insanely jealous yet unexpectedly aroused. Kim was mine, and I would find a way to protect him from her clutches.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; October 11th, 2011 at 03:03 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2011, 07:04 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
This is a great story! But it's kinda creepy. Are we ever going to find out what changed Kim? Did I miss something?
  #3   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2011, 11:57 PM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Continues to be excellent however I'd love to see more use of muscle/strength.

:P

yahoo: storyen
  #4   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2011, 12:40 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by umlerian49 View Post
This is a great story! But it's kinda creepy. Are we ever going to find out what changed Kim? Did I miss something?
A combination of unusual genetics and changed circumstances, I guess
I realised well into this tale that I hadn't offered any explanation for Kim's rapid transformation. I'm amazed no one's asked about this untril now!

Gideon
  #5   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2011, 01:49 AM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Quote:
Originally Posted by gideon View Post
A combination of unusual genetics and changed circumstances, I guess
I realised well into this tale that I hadn't offered any explanation for Kim's rapid transformation. I'm amazed no one's asked about this untril now!

Gideon
Personally I really didn't care what it was that caused the change. What is so interesting to me is the actual narrative. The dyamics the two of them have. The "power struggle" and how it will all play out. What Kim may have in terms of intellect of age and learning he also has an equal amount of arrogance of youth. Getting so much power, both mentally and physically so quick and so young displays itself as it has here.

I have to say I am thoroughly engrossed in this story and it has very little to do with muscle growth/worship/use. I cannot wait to see where it goes next and what shape the characters will take. Usually I would be clamoring for Kim to get his comeuppance as I tend to despise stories where the bigger guy acts like this and the other characters seemingly acquiesce and give in to it but this one has such balance that it will be interesting to see where it goes. Maybe with time Kim will change back a bit to his origins and show gratitude for what he has been given? Maybe Hye Su will give Kim a taste of his own medicine and realize what he has been doing? Maybe Peter will find his own way to "outmuscle" Kim either in muscle and/or business? Time will tell and only Gideon can say

Keep up the amazing work and may whatever Muses inspire you decide to clock in some overtime!
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2011, 11:12 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Now you've really got my emotional juices flowing to the extremes!!! I'm looking for Kim to get his comeuppance, but only you know where you're going with all this! I didn't really think I'd be looking for Peter's upstaging Kim, but now I am!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options