The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Madlurker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2011, 03:15 PM

Madlurker is on a distinguished road
David's Desires part 1 (of 3)

David's Desires part 1

David leaned back in his computer chair, causing it to groan beneath his weight.
?So,? he said, ?I let you possess me and I get whatever I want??
?I don't 'possess,'? said The Voice, coming directly from the book David was holding. ?I will send a portion of my being to reside inside your body. From that vantage point, with access to your mind, I will use my power to cause what you desire to come to pass.?
?What's in it for you?? said David. ?Why would you do this??
?I derive sustenance from the desires of my host. The fulfillment of those desires is, for me, a most intoxicating liquor. I will benefit from our arrangement, have no doubt.?
?So, I just say, 'I desire such and such' and it...?
?I am NOT a djinn, to be enslaved by the wishes of a master. I perceive what you desire and cause it to occur.?
David looked at the book he had purchased the day before at an estate sale. It was a thick tome, weighing ten pounds, bound in leather with a gold clasp. He had thought to sell it online, but wanted to see what was written inside first. That was when the book had started talking to him.
?I like the sound of it, but I'm still not sure. Why me? Why didn't you make this offer to one of the other people at the sale??
?I could sense the strength of your desires,? said The Voice. ?That is why I expended the last of my influence to convince you to buy the book. You have strong desires.?
?David flushed and stared at the ceiling.
?So I like to eat,? he said. ?No need to get personal. Why are you in a book anyway??
?My apologies, David. I was not referring to your food consumption, but the potency of your unfulfilled desires. As for the book, I was trapped there by monks who hated any power that did not originate with their god. They believed him to be a jealous god, and actively banished or trapped all Powers they could locate.?
?Okay,? said David. ?Okay. I'm in. What do I need to do??
The book flipped its pages to a page just past half-way through. A phrase glowed blue.
?Read this phrase.?
?Ego coram vobis gratus,? said David.
?Accipiam vos hospitio,? said The Voice.
David could feel it when The Voice joined him inside his body, inside his mind. It was a feeling of vast knowledge and even vaster desire. Desire so strong that it would allow nothing to stand in its way.
Slowly, these feelings faded and David began to grow warm. He began to sweat and felt as though he were beginning to burn from the inside out. He was about to panic when he has his huge, four hundred pound body begin to deflate. His gray sweatsuit began to hang from his limbs like so much elephant skin. He pulled off the sweatshirt and looked down at his now skinny, almost emaciated torso.
Then his muscles began to ache and burn like his lungs always did after climbing a flight of stairs. He stared down at his stick thin body as it gained some muscle, just enough to make his body look healthy skinny, not malnourished. Wanting to be able to see the changes in full, he stood up to head upstairs.
His sweatpants promptly dropped to pool around his feet. He stared down for a moment, then bent and pulled them back up, pulling the drawstring as tight as he could, the tying it off. He still had to hold the waistband with one hand to keep the pants from drooping. He turned and headed up the stairs to what had been his mother's bedroom.
He was shocked by how easy moving was. He hadn't climbed the stairs since his mother died. It was simply to much work. Now he reached the top and wasn't winded in the slightest.
David pulled the white sheet off of the full-length, free-standing mirror and stared. His short hair was golden-blond. His familiar bright-blue eyes stared back from a handsome, chiseled face. A square jaw and strong cheekbones that he had never seen before created a trustworthy, attractive face.
Below his familiar yet unfamiliar face David saw a completely new body. Had had a thin chest and arms, though they had some slight muscle definition. His fingers explored the beginnings of a six-pack. He raised his arms into a double-biceps pose. Small mounds of muscle rose up. He looked similar to the long-distance runners in the Olympics. There was muscle there, but it was not built for bulk. Exploring his new body with his eyes, David began to feel turned on. He felt attractive for the first time in his life.
Movement from his upper thigh drew his gaze. He untied the drawstring on his sweats and the pants fell to the floor. David shifted his stance a little and his briefs followed the pants. He barely noticed his muscle legs.
David stared at his penis. It was huge! Probably seven inches long and not even hard yet, though definitely headed in that direction. It continued to swell and stiffen. He pulled it to his body. It nearly reached his belly-button. Ten inches of rock-hard, veiny erection begged for release.
He wrapped his right hand around the shaft. His thumb didn't quite meet his fingers. He began to stroke up and down. Up and down. Faster and harder. The pleasure made his eyes roll back. He started to feel light-headed. His heart was pounding.
He could feel his orgasm coming. He clenched his ass-cheeks, thrust his hips forward and arched his back. With a primal grunt, thick, dripping cords of hot jizz exploded from his cock and glooped down the face of the mirror. Two more volleys followed. Then a couple small spurts.
David sank to his knees and watched, bemused, as his cock twitched and spasmed its way back to flaccidness.
As he knelt on the floor, panting from the exertion, David noticed an odd phenomenon; when he breathed in, his chest expanded, but when he exhaled, his chest didn't completely deflate.
His muscles were growing.
A few minutes before he had been super skinny. Almost twig-like. He had had some definition of course, but he was skinny. Now he was starting to put some meat on his bones. His six-pack deepened, growing more defined. The beginnings of the last two of an eight-pack were beginning to show. His pecs were thicker, a little more rounded. Each muscle on his body was expanding, bit by bit.
He began to explore his muscles with his fingertips. He traced each vein, delved into each crevasse, cupped each peak.
He felt his penis twitch and start to rouse. His right hand still probing his muscles, David grasped his cock with his left and began to stroke it to full hardness.
His pleasure began mounting, his frenzy increasing when he noticed an inch gap between his thumb and fingers. A lot more cock extended past his hand. The sight pushed him over the edge and he came.
It was intense, but nowhere near the power of his last. The first spurt hit the mirror again, but the other spasms fell short.
He waited a few minutes, but no new growth occurred.
David gazed down at his body. He wanted to use the mirror, but so much of its surface was covered by ejaculate that it was pointless.
?Now,? he said, pushing himself to his feet, ?I want to got to a gym and see what these muscles can do.?
David found a sweatshirt and some sweatpants from before he had grown too fat to want to go upstairs. They were super-baggy on him, but he was able to wear them once he tied the drawstring tight. He found a pair of lip-flops, grabbed his wallet and his keys and left the house.
After he drove off, in the room where the ancient tome had been left on the desk, The Voice said, ?Oh David. I knew your desires were strong, but I had no inkling they would prove so fascinating. Or so nourishing.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Madlurker For This Useful Post:
jcb60970 (April 1st, 2014), michaelv2 (April 10th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Madlurker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2011, 03:16 PM

Hey guys, after years of lurking, I decided to post a short story. I have all three parts written, I just need to type them up. Which will probably happen once a day. Typing takes a while for me, as I do revision work at the same time.

Hope you enjoy this.
  #3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2011, 04:13 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
David's Desires

I love your story. I hope David gets HUGE. The only thing please tells us in pounds how much the person weighs. It helps our minds to comprehend how big a person is when you say huge. Thanks again for writing the stories for us that we are unable to do
  #4   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2011, 04:17 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Looking forward to the next parts!!!
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I think this story has a lot of potential, hope David's desires have no limits as far as strength and muscle size go.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2011, 07:58 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
OMG I hope that part 2 is coming soon. This is a great story and a perfect start to an erotic and arousing fantasy. Thanks for posting and I hope your muse continues to fuel your story!
  #7   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2011, 08:01 AM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
The story has a hint of being a Twilight Zone episode: person gets his/her desire, but at an unexpected cost. It'll be intriguing to see where Madlurker goes with this story in the next part.
  #8   Add to Madlurker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2011, 03:13 PM

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It's gratifying as a writer to know that someone appreciates your work. The next part is coming. Promise! It just requires more revisions than I thought. Soon, though. Very soon.
  #9   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 06:12 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
This seems so different to use a tome for a story plot. I love it. Very interesting can't wait to see where you take this.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options