The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Searching for a Story?
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Searching for a Story? Looking for a story, but don't know its name or where to find it? Post your query here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to powaqqatsi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 10:34 AM

powaqqatsi is on a distinguished road
Unashamed steroid use

It seems as though I have an outright steroid fetish - which is really odd to me but whatever. I'd like to find stories in which the primary cause of growth is drug related. Preferably real drugs where the gains or amount used are imaginary. I like the idea of a person (male or female) pushing themselves far past where a "normal" (ie: real) person can with chemicals.

Also, any YouTubers, pics, etc. out there in the real world that might fit this fetish would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to powaqqatsi For This Useful Post:
muscleted18 (November 25th, 2012), roidmuscleboy (November 25th, 2012), xboy (December 2nd, 2012)
  #2   Add to roidmuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Roid Muscle NYC

roidmuscleboy has disabled reputation
That's the kind I really get into as well... Love those stories. I'm thinking about documenting my next few cycles in a video log as I prep for a contest next summer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roidmuscleboy For This Useful Post:
muscleted18 (November 25th, 2012), worshipper (November 25th, 2012), ydt81 (November 30th, 2012)
  #3   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2012, 12:18 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
I'm always stunned that this thread has no feedback. People love looking at people who use roids but don't like reading about it??
Lol ok I can definitely think of a few reasons why, but I gotta say I'm definitely way with you on this one, when it comes to growth stories.

I love the ferocity that comes with a character shamelessly embracing steroids, disregarding the side effects and public opinion . There's something beastishly masculine about it (male or female)

I really can't think of the stories I've read, though I'm sure you've read most of them. Female stories (surprisingly or not) seem to use this approach muuuccch more often than male and to great effect.
It's about freakiness at the end of the day...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ydt81 For This Useful Post:
KASHAE (November 30th, 2012), xboy (April 3rd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options