The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Madlurker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 03:38 PM

Madlurker is on a distinguished road
David's Desires part 3 (of 3)

Eric was a size junkie.
He was a tall man, well above average. Six eight to be precise. He enjoyed the feeling of looking down on others. Along with his great height he enjoyed the advantage of having a strong jawline, intense green eyes and dark black hair.
He was also massive. He had started lifting weights in junior high, just after his first growth spurt. His dad had gotten him started, wanting Eric to be a star football player. To his father's disappointment, Eric didn't want anything to do with high school athletics. He was focused on making his muscles grow as much as possible.
In his more honest moments, Eric would admit, but only to himself, that the effort he put into growing as large as possible was due to his average-sized penis. He couldn't anything to safely make it bigger, so he made his muscles bigger. It was a great driving force, as Eric loved huge cocks. Over the years, Eric had developed a world-class physique. He had tried the competitive bodybuilding scene, but didn't enjoy the diva atmosphere. He just wanted to be big.
The day David came to the gym, Eric was out on what was officially labeled a ?Private, External Training.? Eric had several PETs every month, but there was rarely any weightlifting or training going on. Eric used the PET label as his own private code for a client who wished to worship his professional-grade, two hundred fifty pound body.
Eric would go to the client's house, on this day it was a man who had been a monthly client for two years, and flex and pose for an hour. During this hour, he would also fulfill requests. Often the client would hand Eric a small shirt and ask him to ?Hulk out,? a wish Eric loved to grant. Some clients wished to touch or even lick his muscles. Most masturbated furiously during these sessions.
Eric made about five times his personal trainer rate during his worship sessions. It was a great income. He stuck with the gym job for the free use of the weights and all the supplement samples.
Eric returned from a particularly satisfying PET and was told that he had a new training client.
?He says he wants to get as big as possible,? said Aaron.
?Sounds good,? said Eric. ?Where's the guy at??
?I had Jim give David the tour. Jim came by a little while ago to tell me David would be in the steam room when you got here. That was maybe fifteen minutes ago, so you might give them a little time,? said Aaron, giving Eric a meaningful glance.
?Jim's at it again, huh?? said Eric, chuckling. ?Maybe I'll go interrupt them.?
Eric smiled a mischievous smile and head towards the pool area. When he opened the door to the steam room lobby area, he saw a bodybuilder backing out of a steam room.
?I'm going to go find another shirt to flex out of. Be right back,? the mysterious bodybuilder said.
The guy turned to leave and jumped when he saw Eric.
?Jim?? said Eric. ?What happened? How did you get this big??
?Isn't it great?? said Jim. ?I'll tell you how later. Or maybe you'll find out for yourself.
Eric watched Jim rush out the door. All he was wearing was a pair of khaki shorts that looked like they would burst at any moment. The hems had already split to accommodate the monster thighs, and the zipper looked like it was about to burst from the pressure of a fire-hose cock. Eric had seen, and judged, every single penis on the gym staff and he knew Jim had never had a cock like that before. Something bizarre was going on, but if that was the result, Eric wanted in on it.
Eric stood and pondered for a moment, then walked over to the only room with the ?occupied? light on and knocked. ?Hey David,? he said, ?it's Eric. Coming in.?
Eric heard the sound of David trying to quickly cover himself with his towel. Eric had heard similar sounds before. He waited a couple seconds, turned the knob and opened the door, then stopped dead in his tracks.
?Whoa.?
There sat one of the bigger men Eric had ever seen. Not he biggest, but getting there. He was quite good looking, with a chiseled face, blond hair and bright blue eyes. Round, huge pecs that flexed into striated masses with every exhale. A perfectly cobbled eight-pack. Shoulders the size of basketballs, upper arms like bowling balls and forearms that looked like Christmas hams. This guy wanted to get a big as possible? He was already approaching the boundaries.
The white towel easily wrapped around David's waist, but couldn't cover his thighs, leaving one exposed, it's size emphasized by the towel hems framing it. Eric's gaze quickly took in David's calves, as big as any he had seen before.
Eric's gaze returned to David's waist, to a detail he hadn't consciously registered. There was a giant bulge in the towel. This guy was hung like...like...well, like a guy with an elephant trunk for a cock. The towel twitched and heaved as the cock began to grow and rise. David unwrapped the towel and let it slip to the broken bench.
?You,? David said, ?are going to make me so much bigger.?
Eric was mesmerized by the swaying cock. Now at full mast, it was thicker than his wrist! He knelt, almost reverently, on one knee. He rubbed his cheek up the shaft, mouth open, letting his lips feel the bumps of the veins. He took the cock in both hands and began to suck on it, bobbing up and down a little. The head barely fit in his mouth.
Eric felt David's hands begin to explore his back and chest. When they wandered to his arms, David said, ?Flex for me.?
Eric's hands released the cock his mouth was still sucking. He raised his arms and flexed. David hissed in pleasure.
?You are going to grow so much,? said David. ?Grow for me.
David came. And came.
Surprised by the force of the first volley, Eric was barely able to keep the spasming cock in his mouth. He brought both hands back down to grip it. Even with both hands holding on, Eric could barely hold this monster still. After what seemed like several minutes, David's cock quit coming. Eric licked it clean and swallowed the last of the cum.
Eric remained kneeling, staring at David. David almost seemed to be glowing and he was smiling as if he anticipated something wonderful. Eric's cock twitched, then shrank away from a dampness in his pants. He must have come when David did. How had he not noticed? He tried to follow that line of thought, but was distracted when David moved.
Eric watched as David's upper body slid up the wall, inch by inch. At first, Eric thought David was simply sitting up. He quickly realized that wasn't the case. David was growing. After sliding up about six inches, David's height stopped increasing, but the rest of his body started to expand. His traps grew, threatening to engulf his bull neck. His pecs pushed outward, becoming thicker, the crevasse inbetween looking like it could swallow a hand. His lats flared out, turning his perfect ?v? shape into a much more exaggerated ?U.? His already perfect eight pack thickened and grew more defined.
Eric's gaze darted all over David's body, trying to take it all in.
David's thighs were as big around as a normal man's chest. The intertwining muscles in each upper leg were swelling, fighting for space and attention. His calves were huge and defined, leaving his ankles looking like they were twigs, insufficient to bear his weight.
David brought his arms up into a double biceps flex. The effect was similar to a new mountain range being born. High peaks dove into deep valleys. Eric reached up to hold one arm with both hands. He would have needed two more to reach all the way around the enormous biceps. David was perfect. A god.
At Eric's touch, David's cock began to harden and expand. And grow. And grow. It was as thick as Erick's ankle now, the head the size of his fist. As much as he wanted to, there was no way he was going to be able to fit that into his mouth, much less anywhere else.
David smiled and said, ?Ever since I started growing, I've wanted to be able to do this.?
He pulled his godzilla cock to his chest, guided it between his pecs, then flexed. He lowered his hand, but his cock stayed, lodged in place. He then began to thrust his pelvis, fucking his own pecs. At full thrust he was just able to wrap his lips around the tip of the head and suck.
It was the hottest, most inhuman thing Eric had ever seen. His cock began to get hard, pressing against the wet spot from earlier. He felt a sudden rush of heat and a burst of pain. Were his pants getting tighter? The tightness and pain increased. Eric fumbled for his zipper, but it was too late. His cock burst through the front of his jeans, as big and as beautiful as he had ever dreamed.
Eric looked up at David, who was now taller seated than Eric was standing. Eric stepped close and climbed into David's lap, straddling his hips. Eric began stroking David's cock with his fingertips, tracing each pencil-thick vein down the shaft. The enormous cock twitched a jerked. Eric leaned in closer, lifted his face and kissed David, his tongue darting in and out of David's mouth. Eric's hands wandered all over David's body, exploring each massive muscle.
As they kissed, Eric began to feel a presence in his mind.
?Hello, Eric,? said a Voice. ?Thank you for helping David to grow. I want to give you a portion of myself. Think of it as my offspring.?
?Will it help me to grow like David?? though Eric.
?Yes. You have powerful desires.?
?Then yes, I accept your offer.?
David broke off the kiss, then lifted Eric over his head in a military press. He shifted his grip a little, so that Eric's cock was over his face, then lowered Eric down. After a couple repetitions, David opened his mouth and, as he lowered Eric again, his tongue extended and wrapped around Eric's cock, stroking and squeezing. After fifty reps, David lowered Eric and wrapped his mouth around Eric's cock. Eric grabbed David's biceps, arched his back and came. Closing his eyes, Eric could see little explosions of light, coinciding with explosions of jizz bursting from his cock into David's mouth.
After Eric had finished coming, he felt a blaze of heat. His clothes began to feel tight, then constricting. Eric looked down and watched as his masterfully sculpted body swelled in mass. His thighs ripped his jeans apart at the seams. His chest shredded his shirt, leaving tatters that fluttered to the floor. The floor grew more distant and Eric realized he was not just expanding, but getting taller as well.
His head touched the ceiling. He hunched over so his shoulders were braced against the wooden panels above. As he felt his height increase, he pushed up with his hands and lifted with his legs. The ceiling gave way and Eric grew up into the offices on the second floor, concrete and dust tumbling down into the steam room. He thought he saw David leaving the steam room, heading toward a safer location. The offices Eric was growing through were empty, the occupants having fled when they heard the floor began to buckle and break.
Eric continued to expand, rapidly approaching the building's roof. Within moments his head broke through. He kept expanding, then slowed, then stopped once his torso had emerged, the roof at the level of his navel.
Eric raised his arms and flexed hard, reveling in his mass. His muscles were huge. Bigger, to his perspective, than they had ever been before. Bigger than he had dreamed. His cock hardened, ripping a hole in the gym offices wall. Eric began to thrust, the friction of the wall quickly bringing him to the edge.
Eric came, his jizz blasting across the street and breaking in the windows of the office building it hit. Eric kept cumming, lost in bliss. He watched as the people covered in his spunk began to swell and grow. He would soon have a legion of worshipers, men and women who would do nothing but make him cum.
The thought made his cock hard...

?Come David,? said the Voice. ?It would be wise to leave this location. It would be advisable to find the tome and proceed to a new location. The monks will notice what has happened today. Luckily, Eric will provide a good distraction, allowing us to slip away.?
?The monks? The ones who imprisoned you before??
?Yes. The very same.?
?Okay,? said David. ?Let me grab some clothes on the way out of the gym.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madlurker For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (April 1st, 2014), dickasauras (March 13th, 2014), jcb60970 (April 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to Madlurker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 03:40 PM

There it is, an open-ended ending. If someone else wishes to take it from here, you are more than welcome. I've got to dedicate time to writing my novel now, so I don't know that I'll post more myself. Maybe if I hit a wall in my other works, but they need my attention now.

Thanks for all your nice comments. They helped build my confidence.
  #3   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2011, 08:56 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the stories Madlurker. They were short, sweet, and to the point. Just enough information to get the idea of what growth was happening.

However, the end to this part, to me anyway, seemed a bit disjointed from the rest of this and the previous two parts, and a bit over the top. Might be from my idea of "unrealistic" giant growth (I know, a bit ironic considering the theme of this site!).

But overall, great story!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2011, 09:53 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Enjoyable third part, even though more implausible. The workings of the entity are quite entertaining, though. Wish there were more, but oh well.
And...the theme of your novel might be???
  #5   Add to Madlurker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2011, 03:14 AM

philat99: My book deals with the adventures of a college freshman who finds herself in the source of all imagination. Fantasy adventure stuff.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options