The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
For Science!

This is strictly a growth sequence!

I just realized I have never done a REAL growth sequence in any of my stories. I have no idea how to do one, so I just pictured a scene between two hot guys and how it would all go down. I'm a stickler for details where there probably shouldn't be details, so please let me know what I should improve on.

Think about it, this is all for science! So feedback is required~ :3c

!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

?Lemme go!? Flay yelled. He struggled against the chains that shackled him to the table, but it was all for naught.

?I just want to play with you.? Trent chuckled, running a hand across Flay?s bare chest.

?WHY? I?m always nice to you!? Flay cried, ?Please don?t kill me Trent, please! Please!?

?Kill you? Flay, I?m shocked! I want to THANK you. I see you?ve been working out a lot, but progress comes slow, right? Well, it?s obvious you have some amazing genes, but your gains can only come so fast. I?m here to help.?

?H-help?? Flay stuttered, ?How. . . ??

?This device of mine will help you.? Trent began, as he hooked two set of tubes to Flay?s testicles. The ends of the tubes had grapples, which seemed to hook into Flay?s testes directly. Flay squirmed in discomfort as they attached. ?It?ll make your hormone levels soar by modifying your testes, and nanobots will ensure the hormones are put to good use.?

?I don?t need no help.? Flay shuttered, ?Get these off me!?

?Relax Flay.? Trent said in a soothing voice as he stroked muscleman?s rugged face. Trent pressed a button and the device loudly responded. Electric pulses shot from one area to another, causing the machine to start up it?s elaborate system of pumps. The pumps directly supplied a nanobot laden liquid to the muscleman?s balls, causing them to swell.

?Ooooh. . .? Flay moaned as he spread his legs to accommodate his balls? quickly growing size. They swelled from the size of grapefruits to coconuts to soccer balls within seconds.

Then the real show began - the growth. Flay growled in ecstasy as his balls supplied his body with vast amounts of testosterone and other growth hormones. His bones shot straight up, taking him from a modest 5?9? to 6?8? within seconds. His muscles quivered in delight as a cocktail of pure power poured through them. Flay?s chest was the first to grow, expanding outward in all directions. It swelled from 42? to 44? in the blink of an eye, 46?, 48?, 50?, 52?. . . The growth slowed down as they swelled even more, possibly due to the amount of muscle needed to fill the area - 54?, 55?, 56?, 57", 58? stopping at a whopping 59?. The spaces in between his pecs were incomparable to any other, a canyon of pure muscle. . . A close second was the many canyons his deeply cut abs formed, it looked like there were 8 enormous bricks on his stomach!

Flay?s neck was now 24? around, and the traps just made it all the better. There was barely any of his neck left, as most of it was shrouded by huge muscles. His shoulders became shelves of mighty prowess that COULD hold the weight of the world on this man?s shoulders. His arms, unflexed, puffed up to an stunning 30? around, with forearms that were 24? thick. Lastly came Flay?s legs, which had to grow to accommodate his new stature. His thighs exploded with power, veins furiously pulsating as muscle pushed against them. 27?, 30, 33?, 36?, 39?, 41? and finally 43? thick. His calves were already much thicker than Trent?s arms combined ? 31?.

Trent was in awe, taking immense pleasure as his invention was a success. He was particularly pleased how the nanobots worked to keep the man?s body proportionate. His hands, feet, and even his nipples had grown in size to give Flay enough to work with for both movement and satisfaction. Speaking of satisfaction, Flay?s already-stunning endowment snaked down his massive thigh. It was already at 6? when flaccid, but it suddenly shot up to 11? when flaccid, and 8.5? around. The finishing touches gave the muscleman a dusting of hair under his arms and around his genitals, but left his body virtually hairless so all the muscles could be clearly seen.

?I feel. . . INCREDIBLE!? Flay boomed, rising his arms into the air. The shackles that were barely holding on to him snapped free from the table. ?Aw fuck, Trent. . .?

Flay hopped up from the table and stared down at Trent. He picked up the smaller man and held him in his arms, trying his best not to crush Trent in the process. ?You?re a fuckin? genius.?

?I know, right?? Trent laughed as he took the time to massage the man?s new pecs. ?This was a test run, so I?m supposed to take the nanobots away. However, for being such a good sport about all of this, I?ll let you keep your new body. It looks great, by the way.?

?Fuck yeah it does. Now it's your turn, little man!?

?M-me? No, no, no, I?d never use this on myself.?

?You?re kinda sexy now. I wanna see you with muscles like mine.? Flay purred. He threw the scientist on to the table and used the remnants of the shackles to hold Trent in place. He then hooked up the tubes to Trent?s testicles ? like Trent had previously done to Flay.

?Wait, Flay! Wait!? Trent yelled.

?But Trent, I need a man like me. Who knows how long this stuff?ll take to get out in public. You HAVE to grow. Imagine, it?s for science!?

?Or for yourself. . .? Trent pondered for a moment. ?If I do grow to be around your size, then what??

?We?ll have a great time.? Flay stated. ?You and me, all night long, every single night. How am I supposed to keep my hands off a sexy, buff scientist??

?That?s a truly difficult question to answer ? just like the question: How I?ll keep my hands off of you.? Trent replied with a smile. ?It?s for science, eh? I think that?s a trial I can deal with.?

Flay grinned as he pushed the button. The deed was done.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 03:38 AM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Great start please continue
  #3   Add to Hulk2be's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 06:49 PM

Hulk2be is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hulk2be Send a message via MSN to Hulk2be Send a message via Yahoo to Hulk2be
I just wanted to thank you for this story! This is exactly what I like. No needless plot, story line, character development, background, etc. Just get right to the growth. Although the size he reached was a bit too cartoonish for my tastes, I personally love the forced growth, science experiment stuff. I love the "quick wanks" like this story, and I hope to see more.
  #4   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 11:12 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
I like story lines with nice plots and growth like Teacher's Pet by redkage. I read your Guardian stories and thought they were pretty nice. They just need more muscle growth like in this story here

You're good atit. I also think it was cartoony like that guy said but at least it sounds proportenate. Just use bodybuilder stats like Jay cutler or somethin.

And the name Flay? lol never heard that before, did you mean to type Clay? Soundds unique
  #5   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2011, 05:42 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
For Science

This is a different and very HOT-HOT story. I thank you for writing it and hope they both get HUGE. Thanks for writing stories for guys like me that can not.
I am 68 and past the stage of getting like them. We can only dream about being HUGE and hope science in the future can make it alot easier for the next bunch of dreamers. Thanks again and remember the BIGGER the BETTER.
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk2be View Post
I just wanted to thank you for this story! This is exactly what I like. No needless plot, story line, character development, background, etc. Just get right to the growth. Although the size he reached was a bit too cartoonish for my tastes, I personally love the forced growth, science experiment stuff. I love the "quick wanks" like this story, and I hope to see more.
You're welcome. I actually like plots since they read you more into the story, and honestly, I didn't WANT to make something people could do "quick wanks" to. I personally don't use this for *insert whatever the female equivalent of "quick wank" is here*. But I'll admit, it was still fun writing this up AND it took a lot less thought to do so. Maybe my initial thoughts on muscle-growth stories wasn't a perfect ideal. :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundy View Post
I like story lines with nice plots and growth like Teacher's Pet by redkage. I read your Guardian stories and thought they were pretty nice. They just need more muscle growth like in this story here

You're good atit. I also think it was cartoony like that guy said but at least it sounds proportenate. Just use bodybuilder stats like Jay cutler or somethin.

And the name Flay? lol never heard that before, did you mean to type Clay? Soundds unique
This thread got 2x the views my other stories got within a day. . . And now it's almost 3x the amount of views. I think it's safe to say the Guardian storyline was a failure, so you're right, it does need a lot less text and a lot more muscle. I did use bodybuilder stats to get a grasp on what was considered BIIIIG. So I just tacked on a few more inches to make it even bigger. I'll just make it go to slightly-above-average when I make them grow to bigger sizes to avoid cartooniness. . . No promises, though. Bigger than big is sometimes even more better. :3c

I happen to like the name Flay, it wasn't a mistake. I like using the "Aerith and Bob' tv trope, where one character is named something out of the ordinary and the other one is a normal name. It also makes the characters stand out from one of another, I can't count all the times I got characters named "Mike", "Joe", "Rick", "Chris", "and "John" mixed up in stories. I might use the name Flay more, because I think it sounds really manly. . . Like all short names. Example: WE LIKE IKE! >_>;

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyaB23 View Post
hello,im newbie here.
Hi, yes you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrylee Long View Post
This is a different and very HOT-HOT story. I thank you for writing it and hope they both get HUGE. Thanks for writing stories for guys like me that can not.
I am 68 and past the stage of getting like them. We can only dream about being HUGE and hope science in the future can make it alot easier for the next bunch of dreamers. Thanks again and remember the BIGGER the BETTER.
Thanks for the feedback. I actually didn't plan on continuing this story. I thought of this as a one-time shot. This was actually my first REAL TF story. I'm glad it wasn't a total failure. . . >_<

I will be making more stories like this. I like the idea of forced growth, and pretty much any other form of growth that results in a happy ending. I hate stories that end badly, it just ruins the whole thing for me.
  #7   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2011, 06:27 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Wow! What a hot story! More! More! More! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #8   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2011, 05:56 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
That was a great ride. I thought the numbers worked just fine!
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big RR View Post
Wow! What a hot story! More! More! More! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seconded ;p

Things happen.
  #10   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 04:10 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
very hot keep going

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline