The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 08:08 AM

Goggletan is on a distinguished road
Be prepared for the new you!

[COLOR=white]<Be prepared for the new you!>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My eyes gazed upon the shop sign as I breathed heavily. Pushing the huge metal door I carefully walked into the room. Surprisingly it was bright and spacious, in total contrast to the dark slummy street outside.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I looked onto the walls filled with pictures of handsome muscular young men. Some were wearing clothes that showed off a certain part of their body, others dressed smartly in designer clothes while some didn?t even have clothes at all. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then I looked at another part of the brightly lit room filled with more pictures. These pictures however were titled <Before and After>. On one side of the photographs were pictures of naked dangerously overweight, terribly skinny, old, balding, ugly men with penises so small you swear they didn?t have one. While on the other side were naked young men with broad shoulders, full thick hair, huge arms and handsome masculine faces with their huge assets hanging between their ripe sacs as they posed, flexing and showing of their muscles. On the bottom of the pictures their stats such as weight and height were also compared.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was terribly nervous. But I kept telling myself that it was all for the better. As I looked at the pictures I knew this was going to be a huge step for me and my lifestyle was definitely going to change. But I knew it was going to change for the better.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You must be Dan I assume?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I turned around and saw a young looking man, not much older than me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Lenny?? I asked[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He proceeded to me while staring at various parts of my body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Lenny at your service. I hope our chat last night calmed you down Don?t worry, at the end of the process you will get what you want, as stated in the contract. And pertaining to the question on the phone last night. Don?t worry, this system is extremely safe. Men like you is why this business can thrive and carry on.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I nodded. Being prepared for this day I quickly replied ?So sir. Can we start right away??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Lenny laughed out loud. ?So eager are you? Well you?ve just arrived in time. Your swap partner just came 10 minutes ago.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I changed out of my stinking clothes, took off my shoes, jeans and other small accessories and was told to place them on a table labeled ?Matthew?. I looked to the left and saw another table labeled Dan which had some unfolded clothes lying on it. I was told once the swap ended I would wear the clothes my partner had and vice versa. I had sweat a lot on the walk here but as I looked back at my smelly old clothes I felt sad that I was going to wear them for the last time because after the swap my body would definitely not be able to fit these clothes anymore. Yet a smile crossed my face knowing how much better my life is going to change.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A nurse helped me onto a table and properly placed my arms and legs in position. Oh, how cold the table felt against my naked skin. It was uncomfortable and somewhat awkward. But Lenny assured me that I would finally get what I wanted soon.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][COLOR=black][COLOR=white]The technicians connected an apparatus over my groin area, securing my scrotum and cock shaft into the machine extraction device. Following that, other tiny tubes and sensors were placed around major muscle groups and sweat glands around my body.[/COLOR][COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white] [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]As I closed my eyes an unbelievably amazing sensation made me moan and move my head from left to right. I felt as if I was climaxing non-stop without control. My breathing got harder as I raised my hips up slightly.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]I could feel my body changing. I felt my muscles moving vividly and my bones shaking violently. Never in my life had I felt something as amazing as this. I finally reached a point where I could take it no longer. I gave out a loud primal yell as I climaxed and unloaded every drop of semen I had in my body.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]For a minute I just breathed heavily in a motionless state. Too exhausted to even fidget. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]I finally opened my eyes when I heard lenny?s voice. My vision was terribly blurred and I moved my hands around trying to feel something.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]?Here you go stud boy! The process was a success. As promised here?s what you?ve wanted?[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]I felt something pressing into my face and moving behind my ears as my vision got clearer. I squinted my eyes alittle as I focused my vision. Before me was a piece of paper, or to be exact a cheque labeled <$500,000>[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]?Thanks man!? I grabbed the piece of paper as I adjusted my new glasses. Guess my swap partner wore glasses.?[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]?We?re starting on transferring your liquids and oils into your partner? Lenny said as he casually pressed some buttons on his computer.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]I moved towards the nearest mirror and I can?t say I wasn?t surprised with what I saw. My face was now filled with acne marks and scars. My nose was crooked and overall ugly. My shoulders sloped downwards and my body looked more like a skinny malnourished African man. I looked at my stats and saw that my height was now 5?2. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]I took some time observing my new body and reading my new stats. For example Lenny said I wouldn't have as much sex drive as I use to have. The door in the room suddenly opened as a shadow appeared.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A man walked into the room as I looked up at him. Tall, good looking, blonde haired. Completely naked. His body was strong hairless and well-defined. Looming shoulders, bulky arms, his abs created an eight pec and his chest and back formed a 'V' from his tiny waist, curving out to chunky-muscular legs and thighs. Even I couldn?t take my eyes of his large penis, dangling flaccid between his legs. With his wide chest and shoulders, big arms and pectorals, and inspiring abs, he was a man, like something out of the football team at school. He was impressively cut and well built. His face, was marked with fine features, an impressive nose, full lips, strong chin and sparkling clear blue eye, more expressive and beautiful than anything I?ve ever seen before. And his blonde hair too, framed around his head and coming down to a short fringe and around his ears. His body simply oozed masculinity and yet strangely I recognised this body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]This used to be my muscles![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I stood there for a while just looking at him while he stared at me too. The man then gave a chicky grin as he flexed his right biceps. His huge muscular bicep nearly burst his veins out as he proceeded to kiss his big piece of flesh before winking at me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?So you're my doner.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]In an intimidated state, I looked up at his now 6?2 body completely in shock. I never realised how fucking sexy I was. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I watched as he wore my former clothes. He put on my tight dark tank top that[COLOR=black] [COLOR=white]accentuated his now broad and defined chest. Watched him wear my stinky underwear that now seems to instead give out a sexy pure jock scent. I sniffed the sweat coming from my former clothes as I looked without motion at his huge bump rising out of his underwear. [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]He noticed me and gave me a seductive look. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]?All my life I?ve been a bottom. It?s time for a change.?[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]I approached him cautiously. He pointed his finger downwards indicating I should kneel. I went down on my knees before he grabbed my head and shoved it into my former 8 inches of glory.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]As my tongue moved around his living stick I savoured his freshly spewing pre cum and looked up at him moaning in complete ecstasy. My hands ran around his thick smooth legs and curved 8 pecs as my mouth was now drowning in his liquid protein. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]The final wail from him sent out a force so powerful from his monster cock that I chocked as his semen went shooting into my mouth. Yet he continued to grab my hair. Pulling and pushing it non stop until finally his strength gave way and he pushed me out. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]I coughed out his semen still stuck in my throat but yet still savouring the fresh taste in my mouth. As he looked down at me with an arrogant smirk. He giggled alittle before staring at me.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]?Can?t believe I used to be like you. Oh well, those days are over?[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]Thinking he was joking with me I replied "Well what about me stud?"[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]He flexed his right bicep again before kissing it as he walked out of the door leaving me lying in a pool of his thick semen on the floor.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]"Your muscles and height are mine, You're a twink now. Learn to behave like one"[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]I watched as he walked out, thinking how sexy my body used to be. How defined my muscles were. How impressive my tall height used to make me look. And how perfect my face was. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]Was this really what I wanted? I thought to myself. Yea sure I was now half a million dollars richer but to what advantage if I did?nt have the killer looks and body? I used to take for granted my own smelly sweat which I now realises actually smells like pure jock scents to another person.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]I was jealous and angry that someone else was now benefitting from my good genes and years of hard work in the gym. That I would have to say goodbye to my former lifestyle of night clubbing, having chicks and dudes ask for my number in the streets and an easy life being able to sneak through everything with my good looks.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]But alas, whats done has been done. I don?t know why I did it. But The only thing I could tell myself was.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]?Be prepared for the new you??.?[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 03:19 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Curious theme, here: Concentrating on the guy who has shrunk rather than the grower. I'm looking forward to what happens next.
  #3   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 09:34 PM

Goggletan is on a distinguished road
haha yap. I realised most muscle theft/swap stories concentrated on the grower. So I was looking into writing from the perspective of someone on the "losing" side. I also wanted to make it seem like the main char Dan was the one who was going to get big until I revealed he was there for the cash instead haha!
  #4   Add to DakotaGreen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2012, 01:46 AM

DakotaGreen is on a distinguished road
I dig it! I like the premise a lot. I'd love to see it fleshed out further.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm Not a bad story but not the sort of story I like... The gloating of the new stud and humilation former stud is spiteful... and that's why I'm not big on body swaps... there is always a loser... When the loser is a bad guy and the winner good it's can be just... but when the bad guy wins seems wrong... Just my opinion...
  #6   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2012, 06:18 PM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Hmmm Not a bad story but not the sort of story I like... The gloating of the new stud and humilation former stud is spiteful... and that's why I'm not big on body swaps... there is always a loser... When the loser is a bad guy and the winner good it's can be just... but when the bad guy wins seems wrong... Just my opinion...
Basically this. Don't really get the fascination with the whole submissive master motif thing. I guess I just have more of a personal issue with it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options