The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:26 PM

mimolover is on a distinguished road
Muscle bimbo. part 1

Young Dumb and full of Cum. Thats all a muscleboy should be. As he strips and enters the shower to cool off after another hot workout. He flexes to himself in the mirror knowing that he is becoming totally obsessed with his own narcissistic looks. Thinking about his gorgeous body only being pumped up even more and still developing striations and vascularity. And about what his girlfriend has been doing to him. Even now he could hear her talking to her friends about making him work as a male stripper, or even "studding him out" and it was making his dick even harder. His genitals had grown unreasonably large, almost a horse cock hanging between his legs with elephant balls to back it up. His IQ had been dropping straight down. He was just a dumb boy toy now, and could only giggle to himself as he groped and fondled his gym swollen body. Kissing and licking himself in the mirror was now a must!

He was being sponsored and bred for submission. Not a bodybuilder, not a man, not a teen, just a boy toy muscle pup. And he was in bimbo heaven as nothing but a muscled up fuckdoll. He was long since past the stage of being ready to start a new life, they had even changed his name to ?Muscles? ages ago. That?s all he really was and wanted to be, just a pumped up collection of muscles with a dick. Totally objectified and only happy to please his owners ?and himself.
The sound of high heels clicking on the tiled floor from across the private gym and into the large bathroom aroused him further. Mistress was coming to inspect her toy boy. The girl of his dreams, formerly his girlfriend, now had muscles as her ?kept? man. Since he was 18 he was pumping iron in the gym non stop and she could never get enough of it either. Every week, his body would be gaining muscle mass and definition, broadening and rippling into teen male studhood. She read and researched all bodybuilding advice and kept her little boyfriend trained and well fed much more than she should, at least by normal household standards. She stumbled on the idea of sponsorship ? owning a bull god ? sending her heart fluttering wildly at the thought. After making a few contacts at the university biochemistry and sport science departments, she developed a plan for the ultimate boyfriend upgrade ? with or without his consent, or even his knowledge.
Sending his increasingly shapely physique to the gym was one thing, getting his photogenic boyish good looks into modeling contracts was another, and turning him into a male bimbo was something else completely different. This stallion was soon drawing in quite an income to support himself at first, easily covering his dietary and workout requirements. But she wanted more. MUCH more.
And so ?Muscles? was born close to his 19th birthday. So much for all that expensive education for a graduate of biochemistry?his brainpower was being reduced appropriately. Easier to control. Too many complications trying to balance his ?work? with study anyway. More experimental chemicals were mixed in with his drinking water, turning him into a submissive, yet athletic, fuckable piece of meat. For his birthday she ordered him to turn around with the top of his tender rump exposed, then injected him with serums, hormones, and genetic engineering samples to transform him for the better into her property. Over the course of a week they witnessed almost daily changes. He could only watch as his chest expanded, first his ribcage to accommodate some new mass of muscle, tendons, and sinew. Then his pectorals just pumped up into a meaty pair of masculine muscle tits. So much beef swelled up on the boys chest that he looked like he was developing female breasts under his tightening shirt. His whole body strengthened and bimbofied at the same time. His muscles felt like warm rubber under silky healthy skin, simply irresistible for anyone not to fondle and grope. Including himself. She would often catch him kissing and licking his muscle and enjoying himself like a true bimbo in peace. She would usually join in, after all, this was an important milestone in breeding young muscle bimbos.
He was locked in the new private gym and just left there to pump iron and swell up his body for pleasure. Even more extreme enhancements for this aspiring sex toy were planned out in the future. He already knew what he wanted in his pea sized brain for his next birthday. Whatever she was feeding him ? MORE MORE MORE. She set out to find clients who wanted to play with a submissive muscular alpha male. So Rare, and few clients could help themselves but sexually abuse the poor boy.
The big kicker came when the additional structural changes swept over his sweaty body. His cock lengthened and thickened into a long fat prong. Always drooling precum and either tenting out of him pants or stuffed flaccid down one leg. His skin was rippling with new striations and obscene vascularity. Muscles was being engorged by his strong athletic heart, and almost flushing pink at times from the amount of testosterone rich blood swelling up inside his bulging wrought iron body.
Whatever past life of education was long gone and probably not going to return on her watch. His body was at his last big milestone of transformation (for now) with changing the structure of his build. A strong V shaped body tapered down into elegant waist and hips balanced on strong thick leg?for a while. He was being sculpted into an absolutely cartoonish bimbo muscle sex doll. His waist shrunk and his hips spread to exaggerate his curvy figure. His abdominal armor of six bugles of muscle were joined by another row below. His dangerously overpowed chest now hung over a slender sexy bimbo waistline, stretched out between the prominent bones of his flared out hips. She loved keeping her hands around his belly now, his sweaty flanks felt so good in her hands as they shrunk from stripping all fat off, and unnatural restructuring. All the excess mass shifted to his glutes to be worked back into boy muscles. Muscles butt went from a tight athletic behind into a bodybuilders bubblebutt, then into something that could only be described as one hell of a bootylicious rump. It was just so obscene and sexy seeing a bodybuilding teen sporting a set of gluteus muscles just as wide as his shoulders and pumped out so vulnerable ready to be spanked.
After some tanning session and styling his hair into blond streaks, this little fuckdoll was ready for the market, to be sold in sessions by his mistress and owner. Tied up, forced workouts, submission, harvesting his semen, even force feeding him till he was impregnated with food and water ? nothing was too much for this bimbo.
?hey there muscles? she cooed.
?we?re staying home tonight, some visitors are coming over for a hens party, and your going to be their main course. Good thing that was only a brief pump session, because??
Whispering into muscle?s ear??we are going to pump you up till you burst, you little slut?
While her lips grazed his earlobe, she slid the long sharp nails of her dominatrix hands over his nude body. ?They are going to put you down in your place, downgrade a muscle man like you right down?. She grabbed the tender semi erect shaft of his foot long penis and cupped the smooth unflexed muscle of his pectoral with corresponding hands. ?First I?m going to get you cooled off in here and well rested, then we are going to charge up all this flesh on my young bull, you need the energy, Muscles. All this is going to be on display for show and tell all night. Hope you like fishnet attire, because that what a certain young dumb muscle slut is going to be clothed in??

Muscles could hardly wait for what she had in store for him?

Last edited by mimolover; November 5th, 2011 at 08:33 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mimolover For This Useful Post:
GrowMeENORMOUS (November 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 01:02 AM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
Holy shit, I need more.
  #3   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 03:45 AM

PART 2

When mistress tells Muscles to ?pump? she means it. Muscles, her devoted pet, was locked in the gym for close to an hour. But no heavy weights or cardio for the big toy this day, he was there on a rest day to get himself engorged with blood from his strong athletic heart. The light weights were lifted against his flexing body over and over until every vein was bloated with nutrients flowing into the swollen bulges of boyhood muscle. Only a pair of boxer shorts and his cheap sneakers were needed as attire for this dumb piece of property. He knew the drill. Pump session after pump session for each body part. And each slab of beef on display from this slut was swollen up like a fever in return. She loved watching the bimbo beef swelling?and sweelling (muscle flushing bright pink), and sweeelling (boy meat distending in size), and sweeeelling (veins engorging to blow its mass right up), and sweeeeeellling up till the muscle pig was absolutely bloated with it.
Once before, the mistress had asked a beef cattle consultant about how to get the best out of a bull taken to the slaughter. Various hormones had been developed to soften and tenderize the meat of these creatures. In the immediate area, fat was stripped off and the muscle was plumped right up. Other female hormones could be added to soften the muscle right up. That?s what had been done to the bimbo on some rest days. Mistress could sink her fingers right into his dense body before ordering him back in the gym. With his muscles relaxed at first, they would be primed to be plump; any working out would give amazing pumps like on a human balloon. A few times she slipped him into a sort of corset with bra cups up top. Pumping the dumb boy?s pectorals then pulling the bonds tight made him look like a female bodybuilder overdosed on steroids. The photos of that went viral needless to say.
He even fantasized about mistress treating like a proper inflatable doll. She may as well; he was already a sex doll of a toy boy. An avalanche of excited male genitals always surged forward at the thought of her pumping up him instead of just working out for it. The poor animal chained up spread eagled as he was helplessly inflated turned him on ? just like everything else that involved his body.
Now he was cooling off in the shower and mistress had disrobed to join him. His favorite! Both of them loved soaping up the smooth clean body of her favorite male animal, making its physique shiny and sweet smelling. She ordered him to press his hands against the wall down low and bed over with his legs straight and his back flat. The muscles of his lower back rippled into a Christmas tree. What was she doing? She gave him a side inspection from his blonded longish hair covering over one eye, to his oversized chest, down his slender body, to his equally oversized booty and horse cock, and finally down his legs stretched out like a race horse. She gave his nipples a pinch and made milking motions with her thumbs and forefingers as she pondered her doll. Keeping such a boy for a pet was not only great fun, but lots of work. As she looked at his fatless midsection, she reminded herself that it might be an idea to roid that gut right up into powerful new look. Sometimes she fed him deliberately so much that his belly hung round and full. He loved suffering body modification just as much as she loved doing it. She had considered after been requested a few times to turn her toy boy into a Belgian blue bull. Imagine that. A huge mighty roidgutted mass monster teenager. One client even offered to pay whatever to have muscles here raped by an extreme steroid fetish to send his hormone levels haywire and make this Belgian blue bull grow a pair of cow?s udders on his chest. Mistress knew there would be a long queue of people seeking to teach men on steroids a lesson about their obsession with size and let it all out on this poor horny teen.
She thought aloud to herself ?I think I will be making those balls bigger next, and fatten up that dick?. Muscles on sighed erotically and purred.
She then gathered some shaving cream other utensils, then balanced them on muscles upstanding backside. She was going to shave his back ? something she had somehow neglected. Besides, some people wanted a boy toy with a little hair here and there, and she could always modify him back again. All his other body hair was gone for now, he had no say in the matter. As she lathered him up, and commenced running the razor down his canyon of sinew that was the brutes spinal column, little rivulets formed and ran down his body. The excess cream was siphoned off and trailed to the underside of the nude male animal. Water dripping off his chest belly and cock was so dreamy to watch.
After she was done and he was clean, there was some time for pleasure. She grabbed huge handful of beasthood and kneaded it between her hands. Fondling each bulbous swollen chunk of muscle till he moaned like a whore being fucked. There was still time today for some fun with the bimbo boy toy muscle slut after all.

Last edited by mimolover; November 5th, 2011 at 08:41 PM.
  #4   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 03:50 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
fuck a duck...
this one's a keeper..

TC
  #5   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 04:42 AM

If anyone out there has been harbouring thoughts about teaching musclemen a good lesson about their obsession with thier own looks, then now is your chance for some input. This thread was actually one of a few ideas I had. Initailly I wanted to write about a dominant bodybuilder and a very loving wife. Hey, come to think of it, I might go type something up right now!

BRB, erotic thriller
  #6   Add to Phaldus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:54 AM
Muscle-Geek Wannabe

Phaldus is on a distinguished road
Good GOD! This is PERFECT! It's exactly my fetish in almost every way! I-I-I-*speech center shuts down, nothing left but squee's an erotic moans*
  #7   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM

droz
Re: Muscle bimbo

Great work, I enjoy the premise.

I like the idea of pumping up, working, building one's self to be bigger, stronger, more muscular, than any other man, put every bodybuilder to shame, make even the biggest pro/amateur bodybuilder feel like he's less than a lightweight.

Only thing I don't like, and this is just me, not being critical or the author or his/her reasons....I don't like the bimbo/dumbing down/giggling aspect. If anything, I think that he should continue to grow mentally to match his muscles. Similar to the "Big Dragon" stories.

I think it would be more fun, hotter and sexier to have the guy in this continue to get bigger, stronger, just a massive, ripped hulk of a man that's pushed and trained by his girlfriend to be the alpha of all alphas. He dominates everyone and everything. Except when it comes to the girlfriend. It's like she has a power over him, he can't resist her, he has to obey her. She can deny him pleasure including orgasm, getting only what she wants from him. Yet when she pimps him out, he does anything and everything he wants with his client. I'd like to think it's something in her voice, not a hypnotic thing, but the sound, the tone of her voice, the way she says certain words. He carries out her instructions, not in a robotic manner, but as if it were just matter of fact.

But that's just me.

Again, great work, good writing and detail. Keep up the good work
  #8   Add to armymike's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 04:07 PM

armymike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattcub View Post
fuck a duck...
this one's a keeper..

TC
+1 very hot although i gaydapted it in my reading of it
  #9   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 05:03 PM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Only thing I don't like, and this is just me, not being critical or the author or his/her reasons....I don't like the bimbo/dumbing down/giggling aspect. If anything, I think that he should continue to grow mentally to match his muscles. Similar to the "Big Dragon" stories.
The author's username is litteral himbolover....I think it's save to say the dumbing down thing is the main appeal, here.

Frankly, I don't like stories where the character gets smarter AND bigger AND sexier AND more popular and basically just takes away all possible problems, ever. It's just boring wish fulfillment, and I can't get into it. I just sit there thinking, "what makes this guy so special and deserving?"

Atleast with the dumbing down thing I can just concede, "Yea, so the other character is a villainess. That's fine."
  #10   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 05:12 PM

PART 3

Muscles could not help himself in front of a mirror. As he caught a glimpse of himself in pumped perfection still covered in beads of water running down his young body he just had to show off. Mistress loved putting him on parade too, jiggling and flexing to himself; he was in bimbo heaven again. As she came behind him to inspect her pet some more, she gave his big rump a smack on both sides. Fat and muscle jiggled and swayed from the frame of his hips, standing out in contrast to the strong testosterone laden works of manhood that were his limbs. The arms and legs of this boy were never to be completely softened. They were always growing somewhat puffy looking and overstuffed over the confines of his skeleton. It was a big achievement that his arm measurements had exceeded his age, and was now sporting tremendously intimidating biceps and triceps. He let his hanging sides of beef stay unflexed while his owner was busy massaging them. They were her property after all, he didn?t own his own body now, and he only existed to please as a toy boy. She had gone from exercising the arms on this helpless animal, to positively blowing them up with as much swollen bovine meat as possible. Genetic modification had ensured that an excessive supply of testosterone was charging into his over nourished parts. His biceps were now pregnant with veins and sinew, a double flex showed off the fertile bulges desperately searching for more space to build up on his body. Like a pair of prize calf Belgian blues, everything about them looked super beefy. They had even started to build up from perfect spheres to pressing out on both sides and even mounting up into an oval shape. The thick rubbery veins increased in size correspondingly making them look 150% of emerging manhood.
While relaxed, she ran her taloned hands down his skinny waist had fondled his abdominals aggressively. He knew he was a muscle toy. A sex toy. Muscles knew he was being increasingly bimbofied to experimental levels ? and he loved it. Muscles didn?t even want to be a seen as a man anymore, just as a collection of muscles for anyone to squeeze and have their way with. He loved when his body was modified. He fantasized about become more than her toy, and turning into her farm animal. Take him to the breeding grounds to be harvested for his semen. Force feed him like a hog and make his belly rumble loudly for more. Pump him full of extreme amount of animal steroids and watch the side effects take over his body. He wanted to experience everything. Just take him to the livestock show to be weighed and measured. Grow his genitals to unreasonably large dimensions. Just leave him as muscles with a leaking zoo animal cock attached. Have him parade his champion body mass around, letting cruel women test mistresses experimental muscles she had grown on her boy (she owned ?his? muscles, they belonged to her, the bimbo slut body was her property, he only carried it for her). Cruel women licking their chops at the sight of him, grabbing handfuls and judging him, locking their lips around his muscles and taste testing him.
Already it felt like his heart would burst from his chest!
Muscles had a rare abdominal wall, enhanced and unnatural, but near perfect. He loved the way the lower two abs bulged precariously out farther than the rest. He hoped mistress would one day grow it into a miniature potbelly made from just those two muscles, and they way they were stretched between the profoundly feminine hips made it hard to rip his eyes off.

She kissed the nape of his neck and brushed his golden locks with the white ?foxy? puff up front out of the way. She began to fondle and bounce the bimbo?s slutty chest up and down. He had become so?succulent it was almost too much for either of them. Girls joked that his boobs were bigger than theirs, which was not far from the truth at all. They could be made to sway and bounce, cupped and hefted around. She grabbed both male breasts and squeezed them together on his chest making them look bigger than ever before.

Now it was time to reinforce the bimbo toy boy?s pavlovian responses. So much easier to control his slutty body that way.

Last edited by mimolover; November 5th, 2011 at 08:50 PM.
  #11   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 05:50 PM

the "dumbing down" isnt actually intended to be the main theme, its just a convient change from the overeducated exploratory types I usually write about in my other unpublished novellas.

I know its not everyone tastes, but this places lacks submission erotica. Someone had to do something.
  #12   Add to DSGBaug's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 06:15 PM

DSGBaug
WOW great story....can't wait for the rest
  #13   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2011, 08:56 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
This is indeed very hot material.

My main thing I have to say is that it's kind of a 'wall of text'. I'd like to ask that you paragraph it a little bit more. Just add some more space between things.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #14   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2011, 06:38 PM

PART 4 (dream time)

PART 4 (dream time)
She had him there as a helpless puppy dog as long as she could keep getting to him. Not really a big deal, since he always came back for more. Very Obedient for young muscle slut. He enjoyed it so much when he started dumbing down appropriately, even though he didn?t even know it at the time. Gradually at first, isolate, then reinforce pavlovian responses to keep the new studmuffin in the gym and feeding a dozen times a day. Hypnotic suggestion (as if would disagree in the first place) was easy to manage on a college jock that simply was not that bright anymore. As he gained size and lean mass, his mind was deliberately reduced. She could just picture in her head a score of his IQ. Starting off high and well developed for a young man, then lowering point by point. Watching his brain bimbofy, all his reasoning brought under her control, dropping below average, then going down even further. Every orgasm wracking his hypertrophying body making his IQ leak out of him amazing dick. Physically, nothing had changed in there in the big head, just suppressed to keep him nice and docile. Under control like a grazing farm animal happy as a pig in his pen. His only thoughts now were pleasing his masters and mistresses...and of course the body he was busy building. Something that actually still crossed the logical mind of his pea sized brain when the underside of his chin was ticked from his happy entranced face.

Mistress led him back inside to the couch where he was going to rest, it was going to be a big night after all. Muscles merrily trotted up behind her with nothing but the white towel wrapped as a loin cloth about his middle. She plopped him down and pushed his shoulders backward into a prostrate position, and with one hand over his eyes ?take a nap? he was drifting off into dreamland for at list a short time while his straining musclemass relaxed and recovered.

Whenever he drifted off into fairyland, him imagination always ran wild. Whenever he had just been caressed and stroked straight out of an intense weight lifting session, he could only think of the attention his body was receiving. All this talk of growing muscle was filling his head with visions of green pastures lined with red walled barns and stables. He always had been jealous of a certain breed called the Belgian Blues. Everything they ate was turned into muscle on their bodies. Meet the super cows, bulls on steroids, even the females were imposing specimens. Their huge swollen piebald bodies had not a concern in the world. These animals were owned, docile, beefy, and kept that way by their owners. He wished his mistress would complete him like this at times. Attaching a harness over his torso and undergoing even more extreme modifications to be one of the herd. He wanted to locked in there, and fed up like a fetish gainer. On all fours pumping protein into his belly to fuel the portable muscle factory he had become. In his dream he would be displayed, paraded, and shown off as a prized calf, then grown and bred some more. Everyone wanting a piece of beef from this dumb stud at the show. Blue ribbon after blue ribbon awarded to his body, and pinned on his leather studded harness. Crisscrossed over his chest and back with a pair or metal rings holding the studded leather straps in place from his lateral wings to his traps swelling like basketballs on either side of his neck ? that harness would be creaking with the strain of containing the bull boy.
Mistress would never be content with a reasonable sized anything in such an environment. He would beg to be transformed into a Belgian blue bodybuilding cow eager to please. Having no problem with a life of force feeding with heavy growth hormones, he imagined both of them would enjoy watching his limbs plump up and lose mobility from their own burly mass. Staring back at his body with his piebald flanks swelling outwards and grumbling loudly as his stomach got busy absorbing his food and pumping it out as musclemass.
His cock should be turned into a fat one. A really fat one. He would be judged for that too, rated for its girth and weight, and his balls hanging down like a pair of cows udders being milked for cum. He would love to feel the ridiculous mass of his bullhood swell and press against his copious belly, even jostling with it for room on his steroid abused body. Finally, his mistress farming him into gaining so much he would be near helplessly musclebound. On all fours, quietly ballooning up to himself in peace, his dominatrix owner would cattle tip him right over. He would stare back at her with his loving eyes like a gigantic puppydog wanting his tummy rubbed. Then she would stand one of her thigh high, high heeled boots on his roidgut. His chest bursting with love for how he was being treated and objectified. Her long fetish toenails curving over the edge of her sandal stiletto attire, as she probed her property.

Then everyone crowding around him, His big fat dick now resting as the fucking fattest penis he had ever seen. A huge penile obelisk rising from his body and buttressed by his balls churning with cum leaking out of its mouth down onto his roidgut in a small stream of precum. There, everyone would want to own the helpless super stud. His leather harness giving up and snapping off his chest as solid beef flowed into his pectorals and framing muscles. Mistress was selling him, testosterone laden piece by piece, his body drawn on with divisions and labels of his muscle groups. People wanting to pump up the chucks of male beef they now owned. They were pumping the stud. They were bodybuilding this dumb jock right up. His mistress standing on top of him watching over the vessel that provided the volume for the male muscle to grow.

Back in reality, mistress watched in pleasure as her bimbo had his wet dream. His loincloth was soaked with cum and he was writhing around on the couch, even kissing his own shoulders and biceps in his sleep.

So adorable! And a boy can always dream?

Last edited by mimolover; November 5th, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
  #15   Add to Speck35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 06:45 AM

Speck35 is on a distinguished road
Wow... this is a remarkable story. A little brutal, but that doesn't bother me.

Excellent job with the idea!
  #16   Add to BlackChrome's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 11:04 AM

BlackChrome is on a distinguished road
Love it! Keep it cumming!
  #17   Add to Wimpy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 12:04 PM

Wimpy is on a distinguished road
Good story with an interesting concept but the story is filled with spelling and grammar errors. Please read the last few posts in the Story Criticism section at the top of the first page.

I personally quit reading this story after the first two pages. I suggest that you learn how to use quotation marks and capitals. Learn how to use the spell checker or find a good proof reader.
  #18   Add to Pumpedalex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 12:21 PM

Pumpedalex is on a distinguished road
Loving this story
Love to chat re muscle bimbo concept - growing and being huge dumb jock
PM if you wanna chat.
  #19   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 01:02 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Although I'm usually turned off by dominatrices, your excellent detailed description of the muscleboy's growth seems to compensate. I'm fascinated by this, to my way of thinking, unusual premise!
  #20   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 03:21 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Great story so far! I'm usually not a fan of the whole "lose intelligence for muscle" thing but the emphasis on the muscleman being objectified is a sexy twist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
Good story with an interesting concept but the story is filled with spelling and grammar errors. Please read the last few posts in the Story Criticism section at the top of the first page.

I personally quit reading this story after the first two pages. I suggest that you learn how to use quotation marks and capitals. Learn how to use the spell checker or find a good proof reader.
I don't mean to be judgmental, but aren't you a bit too... inexperienced to be criticizing the author? The grammar is certainly fine enough to read and enjoy. Story criticisms should be about the actual flaws of the story, not a personal issue that only a handful of people would be bothered by.
  #21   Add to Wimpy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 04:56 PM

Wimpy is on a distinguished road
Handful of errors? I'm inexperienced? How would you know that? I happen to be a published author and an editor. I went back and counted just the spelling errors and there are close to fifty errors in the first section alone. It obviously is a flaw to this story because it detracts from the read! The author seems not to care about presentation because he couldn't take five minutes to spell check his work. I question your inability to see the truth.
  #22   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 05:41 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
Handful of errors? I'm inexperienced? How would you know that? I happen to be a published author and an editor. I went back and counted just the spelling errors and there are close to fifty errors in the first section alone. It obviously is a flaw to this story because it detracts from the read! The author seems not to care about presentation because he couldn't take five minutes to spell check his work. I question your inability to see the truth.
None of that really matters since these are forum stories. Unless they plan on hardcore publishing them it doesn't really matter. All people here need help with usually is proper spacing. And when you do a free lance story sometimes spelling and grammatical errors are on purpose to make a certain mood or accent. None of what the author has done so far has distracted me from reading this. It just looks like a rough draft paragraph to get the idea out which is perfectly fine. Try looking at it from that stand point not a professional one. Just saying.
  #23   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 06:11 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
At the risk of becoming enmeshed in controversy, I'd like to point out that while everyone has their own reasons for posting stories, they are still offered up as gifts to fellow enthusiasts. As such, any criticisms should be friendly, tactful and constructive. As beneficiaries of such generosity, we owe the authors nothing less.
  #24   Add to Phaldus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Muscle-Geek Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by umlerian49 View Post
At the risk of becoming enmeshed in controversy, I'd like to point out that while everyone has their own reasons for posting stories, they are still offered up as gifts to fellow enthusiasts. As such, any criticisms should be friendly, tactful and constructive. As beneficiaries of such generosity, we owe the authors nothing less.
I concur (which is already too high-brow a word for a discussion of a story about a muscle-himbo, but still).
Messrs. Wimpy and MuscleHintz: This might be a good time to agree to disagree. Mr. Wimpy clearly finds the grammar a bridge too far, while Mr. MuscleHintz is perfectly fine with it; neither of you is necessarily correct, and in fact the idea that one of you must be right and the other wrong is rather incorrect itself. Opinions in a community tend to form a continuum, rather than discrete groups.
Just a few things to bear in mind, with all the best wishes for all involved. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to watch My Little Pony.
  #25   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 08:20 PM

Im just going over some more proofing after seeing that complaint. I was at first using an different application besides microsoft word before transcribing it here. Also having bleary eyes from staring at a screen two feet away does not assist. There should also be proper more obvious looking paragraphs with tabs, but the html text dosnt pick it up from the original.

In any case, the "wall of text" is just how I like to defecate online when passing verbal diarrhea, and I never liked working with talking head syndrome either. The errors are more like someteen, not 50ish.
  #26   Add to zddh13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 11:42 PM

zddh13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimolover View Post
The errors are more like someteen, not 50ish.

good comeback, and I like the story errors or word vomit included, someone said earlier that some mistakes are there to set a tone or mood well come on the guy is getting dumber
  #27   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2011, 12:52 AM

I thought I would give a brief summary before proceeding onto chapter 2

It was a dark and stormy night
, so I...
[img]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...-lover/240.jpg[/img]

And everyone started...
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/..._story_bro.jpg
So then I...
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...-lover/217.jpg
When suddenly!..
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...2786684046.jpg
And I was like...
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...elleck_wtf.jpg
But in the end, we all learned an important lesson..
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...yi-d4700o2.png

[COLOR=Red]NOW STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 2[/COLOR]

Last edited by mimolover; November 11th, 2011 at 05:00 AM.
  #28   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2011, 01:36 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
I'm definitely ready for Chapter 2!

...but all those images are blocked...
  #29   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2011, 02:23 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
Hey Mimo...

don't worry too much about the spelling and grammar nay-sayers.

I got the same critics when I posted my first story on here because I wanted to do it as a stream of consciousness just to see if I could actually put a story out there.

The reaction to my story was good and a lot of people gave me the encouragement to write some more. Which I have.

Others whined about the spelling and grammar etc, which is also fine. As long as they keep in mind that this is not a professional forum for published authors.

There are some great writers on here who have English as a 2nd language and they don't have the mastery of all it's magical nuances (lol)

I'm liking your stuff a lot. As a tip what I did when I'd finished my story I cut and pasted it together and then posted the whole thing as a single piece. It makes for easier reading (and let's be honest, some of the guys on here will want to read it one handed, it's not easy to keep scrolling down with your off hand ;-0)

Keep up the good work mate.

TC
  #30   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2011, 09:20 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Mimo... you got me with that last pic, I'm disturbing the cat from laughing.
  #31   Add to Phaldus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Muscle-Geek Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimolover View Post

But in the end, we all learned an important lesson..
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...yi-d4700o2.png
*Bro Hoof*

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options