You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to UnlimitedGrowth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2011, 11:38 AM

UnlimitedGrowth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to UnlimitedGrowth
Obsessed with the gym and eatting/engorging and GROWTH.

Am I the only one that is totally obsessed with being a BEHEMOUTH of raw muscle? Not into being your average lifter/bodybuilder. I am training to become a FREAK of PURE muscle MASS.
I think about the gym, or food, or my supplements at least every 5 minutes..It is like I was put here on Earth to do one thing....become a 400lbs animalistic bodybuilder that lives on protein and supps !!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mecmec's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2011, 08:39 PM

mecmec is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mecmec
You're not the only one, I personally love the idea of muscle growth where one gluttonously and selfishly consumes tons of food and resources to grow into a huge muscle beast no matter the cost to himself or others. I like the idea of a big strong alpha male ravenously feasting on tons of food so he can engorge his muscles with nutrients and grow in a relentless pursuit of more muscle and more weight.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
You're not the only one, but most therapists would think you have a disorder of some sort. Basically, they'd say you have Dysmorphia - which you probably do. Sure it's good motivation, but 400 pounds is quite cartoonish. Personally, I like the idea of a big strong dude, but there are limits.

I guess it's fine. . . But. . . If that's all true, you should REALLY ween yourself off these urges and thoughts. It doesn't sound mentally (possibly physically) healthy at all.
  #4   Add to UnlimitedGrowth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2011, 06:41 AM

UnlimitedGrowth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to UnlimitedGrowth
I could not have said it better myself...being gluttonous and selfish to attain MY goal at the cost of MY health, if need be, and at the cost of all others....
I like the thought of being totally self consumed with bodybuilding and eatting and training and supplementing....Look at it this way...I am NOT a pro bodybuilder, nor do I look like one..however, I DO look better than 99 % of the male population on this earth....Being HUGE is the ONLY thing that matters to me, and thats how the pros got to where they are....by being selfish, and having trainers and sponsors that care about just one thing...how HUGE they get there athlete...

lets face it guys...To be a moinster isnt about being healthy...leave that to the 200lbs natural guys.....
  #5   Add to DutchTrainee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Dutch wanna grow freaky

DutchTrainee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DutchTrainee
I could have said it myself:

,,I like the thought of being totally self consumed with bodybuilding and eatting and training and supplementing....Look at it this way...I am NOT a pro bodybuilder, nor do I look like one..however, I DO look better than 99 % of the male population on this earth....Being HUGE is the ONLY thing that matters to me''

really trying to live that way, 24/7, cannot help to think about growth every 10 minutes or so... time for sups? time for next meal? time to go to gym? how to flex work around my workouts... Growing HUGE is most important!!
  #6   Add to mecmec's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2011, 02:17 PM

mecmec is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mecmec
To the guys who are obsessed with unlimited growth: are you guys turned-on or intrigued by the idea of eating tons of food and protein to fuel and grow your bodies? For instance do you like the idea that you have to consume 2, 3, 4 times what the average person eats, etc.?
  #7   Add to DutchTrainee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Dutch wanna grow freaky

hey mec, yes that's a big part of it: extrem workout, extrem lifestyle to grow, extrem supplements and extrem eating... i'm on double intake now, real bulking on protein, sups, food to get my muscle on growth...
eating is not fun, but a horny obession to get it right, to eat at all time. I eat 7 meals, 2,5 hours apart, to keep optimal growth...
freaky? yes! addicted to it? yes! horny? yes!!
  #8   Add to mmuscle86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2011, 12:08 AM

mmuscle86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecmec View Post
To the guys who are obsessed with unlimited growth: are you guys turned-on or intrigued by the idea of eating tons of food and protein to fuel and grow your bodies? For instance do you like the idea that you have to consume 2, 3, 4 times what the average person eats, etc.?

here's the thing, I think your question's word choice might be alittle off but i think i get it... we eat many times more calories than the average person because our bodies demand the caloric intake given the workouts that we put our bodies through. For me for instance I try to eat as much food as possible because I have an image in my head of what I want to look like, eating is important in changing the way ones body appears so like I'm not "turned-on" or "intrigued" about the eating aspect but more so by the end result of what I'm trying to reach. but I know eating,sleeping, lifting, supplementation all contribute to my goal..... trust me its hard work trying to stuff yourself til the point where you feel like its thanksgiving everyday.
  #9   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2011, 07:33 AM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
to be honest theres is only one way of doing this sport and thats being obsessed and consumed by it

if not u wont reach ur goal there are no short cuts not quick gains no matter what ur thoughts are on steroids etc it all takes time dedication motivation and most of all mind power

win ur mind and u will win ur body to do what it wants
  #10   Add to mmuscle86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2011, 09:59 AM

mmuscle86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
to be honest theres is only one way of doing this sport and thats being obsessed and consumed by it

if not u wont reach ur goal there are no short cuts not quick gains no matter what ur thoughts are on steroids etc it all takes time dedication motivation and most of all mind power

win ur mind and u will win ur body to do what it wants
I agree, it has to be ur life...
  #11   Add to DutchTrainee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Dutch wanna grow freaky

I agree too. The only real way is total 24/7 motivation, or even addiction to plan, workout, eat, rest... It's ? total lifestyle and i'm loving it

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options