The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to burzacott's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2011, 03:37 PM

burzacott is on a distinguished road
17 year old Brett becomes a bodybuilder

Here is my first attempt at a muscle story, I know I am not the best writer, I think the idea here is stronger than the actual writing, but Id love to know what people think!

Brett decided he wanted to be a competitive bodybuilder after an experience at the age of 17. His mum had a boyfriend Dave at the time. Being a bodybuilder, Dave was naturally big and burly, but had a very gentle, quiet nature. Soft spoken, laid back, and passive, Brett liked him for this. At this point, the word ‘bodybuilder’ meant very little to Brett. Sure, he was impressed with Dave’s size, but his bodybuilding wasn’t something that was talked about much. Dave would be at the house a couple of times a week, but he seemed to live in baggy track pants and hoodies and Brett never saw him in t-shirts, so he had no idea what Dave’s body looked like minus clothing. Brett had never seen any video clips of bodybuilders, or any pictures in magazines. To Brett, Dave was just this big built, quiet guy who lived in baggy hoodies, and it ended there.

1 Saturday afternoon, when his mum was out with Dave, Brett being a typically mischievous (and regular sized) 17 year old lad went snooping in her bedroom. In one of the drawers, Brett stumbled across some rather alarming garments. Dave’s posing trunks! Brett had never seen posing trunks before, he just assumed they were some kinky sort of underwear that Dave wore for his mum in the bedroom. As he pulled out the small crinkled rubbery Union Jack coloured posers from the drawer, his head almost exploded. He had no idea why, but he was extremely attracted and aroused by what he was holding. Brett couldn’t think of anything else for weeks afterwards other than those tiny rubber Union Jack posing trunks, and he had no idea why. There was something strangely, but incredibly appealing about them.

Brett started praying for his mum to leave him home alone again so he could go back to the drawer and look at the posers again. He not only wanted to feel them in his hands, but he had the urge to strip off, and slip the posers on. The thought of doing so made his balls expand to the size of 2 grapefruit’s and gave him the kind of hard on that was also accompanied by that incredibly intense tingling feeling at the end of his penis like it was full to burst with spunk and ready to explode out at any second. So, sure enough, when he was next home alone, he went into the drawer to get his hands on the things that had been strangely obsessing over ever since he first found them. He stripped off his scally-esque trackies and t shirt, huge hard cock sticking out and he slipped the rubber posers over his skinny legs, and tried in vain to get them over his big cock. The feel of the rubber posers sliding up his legs, then covering his balls, and eventually stretching over his tenting hard on felt incredible. He stumbled over to the full length mirror on the other side of the room, and saw his skinny body with his big cock tenting out, covered in shiny Union Jack patterned rubber posers. He knew he looked ridiculous, but they just felt so amazing. He rubbed the head of his rubber poser’d covered cock gently and carefully, because he knew full well if he rubbed too hard his cock would explode and the rubber posers would be covered in spunk, even though he badly wanted for that to happen, he knew the consequences would be catastrophic.

The next day, Brett’s head still spinning after his experience of trying on Dave’s rubbery Union Jack posers, his mum asked if he wanted to go and see Dave compete in one of his shows at the weekend. Brett didn’t have a huge amount of interest in this, he didn’t really have an idea of what to expect, and assumed it be a fairly dull event. He protested and tried his best to get out of it, but his mum was persistent she wanted him to go, apparently it would mean a lot to Dave, so he begrudgingly agreed. He would much rather be at home alone, being naughty and trying on Dave’s kinky underpants, which at that point, was still the only thing Brett could think about it, in fact the posers had become a bit of an obsession of his.

The bodybuilding show ran all day, but as his mum had to work that day, the two of them would head over late afternoon to catch the “show” part, missing Dave’s “prejudging” appearances. All of these technicality’s meant nothing to Brett. They arrived at the auditorium during the intermission between prejudging and show. They sat down in the midst of a packed theatre, and Brett noticed a lot of big guys in the audience. After a 5 minute wait, a man announced the “show” was about to start, and they were to go straight to the first competitor of the Masters round. It was Dave. Brett wondered if, after Dave made his appearance, he would be able to sneak off back home to try on the rubber-y underpants again.

As Dave’s name was announced, Brett was startled by the amount of support from the audience. A big loud chant of “DAVE-O”’s were bellowing from a group of men behind him, and the opening bars of The Automatic’s “Monster” started playing loudly. What happened next changed Brett’s world forever. From the side of the stage came this HUGE bulging mountain of thick powerful muscle, completely hairless, and painted from (bald) head to toe in thick bronzed shiny paint, moving SLOWLY like a heavy creature to the middle of the stage like with his head firmly down. As Dave reached the middle of the stage, he looked up to the face the audience with a menacing, intimidating scowl on his face. Brett almost fell off his chair at the image of Dave, all 250 lbs of him, staring the audience face on, huge thick smooth bronzed rippling balloon-esque muscle throbbing and popping out from everywhere. And Brett suddenly realised what Dave was wearing. The Union Jack rubber posers he’d been obsessing about the past few weeks.

Brett didn’t quite know what he was witnessing. He’d never seen a competitive bodybuilder in peak condition stripped down to nothing but posers and fully tanned up. It was like he’d suddenly stepped into another world. A world so exciting, so special, so alien & so appealing. All these feelings of otherworld-ness, awakening and immense excitement and arousal, were all similar to what he had experienced when he first found Dave’s Union Jack posing trunks, only they were all intensified about a thousand times over.

Dave was an absolute animal on stage. So nasty and arrogant, mean and cocky. A true showmanship, he blew the audience away with his energetic, enigmatic posing routine complete with animated mouth wide open Most Muscular’s, “bigging-up” of the audience, pointing to the audience before MM’ing, shaking his huge quads, wobbling his head, shouting and groaning as he hit the poses. It was the complete polar opposite to the shy, quiet, down to Earth, laid back, hoodie wearing man Brett was used to.

That day Brett’s obsession with the mysterious crinkly, kinky, rubber Union Jack patterned garments he’d found in his mum’s drawer switched to an obsession with being a huge roided Dave-esque monster, dripping in tan and oil wearing the tiniest, most outrageous posers he could find stomping, flexing and squeezing like a fucking ANIMAL while a group of lad’s chant and bellow his name.

He was totally and utterly aroused by the whole concept of being a bodybuilder on stage. To say he developed a crush on Dave after that was an understatement. He felt guilty wanking over his mum’s boyfriend three times a day, but he couldn’t control his urges. There was only one thing hotter to Brett than a tan drenched competitive bodybuilder in posing trunks, and that was the idea of *being* one himself.

So Dave took Brett under his wing and helped him in his mission for serious muscle growth. His mum was so chuffed that the 2 of them seemed to be bonding so well. Brett’s head was completely and utterly geared towards 1 thing…being on that stage huge and bulging and rippling, smothered in tan and wearing nothing but skimpy posers.

As Brett transformed his body from skinny teen to juniour bodybuilder, the thought of trying out a full tan and oil basting, and squeezing into some posers, pre-contest, crossed his mind a thousand times a day. But Brett decided he wasn’t going to do this. He had worked so hard to get so big, all to achieve this image of a huge, tanned bodybuilder, and the idea was such an obsession of his, that he decided he was NOT going to test out any tan, or try on ANY posers before the day of his first competition. He wanted to see himself tanned and in posers at his *very* best condition, the day of competition, for full impact possible. He had hoped that when he finally did tan and poser up, it would provide a similar other-worldly experience as to stumbling across that pair of Dave’s posers, and witnessing the monstrous, insane Dave compete for the first time.

The day of the Mr Britain’s came and his original plan was to wait until he got to the theatre and was in the pump room to witness the fully tanned and poser sporting freak version of himself he’d obsessed about and dreamt of for years. But as Brett pondered this, he decided it might be more fun to witness this at home, by himself, with no distractions, no one else around, just him and his deepest darkest sexual fantasy come to life. After all, he may want to relieve himself as he witnessed his own tanned freaky bodybuilder creation staring back at him in the mirror. It was something he hadn’t been allowed to do with the Union Jack posers back in the day, or at Dave’s bodybuilding show, even though he’d never been more aroused or wanted to cum more in his entire life during those 2 occasions, he’d been denied it. Well not this time.

He would apply a few coats of tan and oil at home & get into his posers and witness Brett The Bodybuilder for the first time, then hop on over to the Mr Britian’s with his posers on underneath for more tanning and oiling up once he was there. Simple.

But things didn’t quite work out the way Brett had hoped. He had slightly underestimated the impact of seeing himself fully huge, roided, pumped, caked in oil and tan and in posers, would have. On the morning of the show, he made sure he was home alone, deliberately turned his full length mirror to face the wall, before applying a coat of tan and oil and then slipping his posers over his big meaty lad quads. The posers in question were none other than…..Dave’s Union Jack posers!! Brett had been cheeky and asked the now retired from bodybuilding Dave, who by this time was also his step-dad, if he could borrow his awesome posers. On the off chance that Dave would think it was weird, Brett would make out he was joking, but Dave, still laid back and passive as a mouse, saw absolutely no problem with it and said “sure lad, the posers are yours, and give ‘em hell, just like old Dave-O used to do”.

As Brett ran the rubber Union Jack posers over his dark bronzed tanned quads, he felt as if he may cum at any second. He was already incredibly aroused more than he could have ever imagined by the sight of his big beefy bronzed oiled muscle beneath him. It was time to turn the mirror around and get a full look at the freaky creation he’d dreamt of since the age of 17. And there it was. Staring back at him, a pumped roided juniour bodybuilder lad, big meaty beefy pecs and biceps, and THOSE Union Jack posing trunks which no longer looked ridiculous, but fucking amazing. His hard on was still tenting out, he literally felt like he was so close to cumming that his cock would explode at any second, and as he lifted up his arms and squeezed a front double bicep HARD, in pure shock, horror, excitement, and unbelievable intense pleasure beyond imagination, his Union Jack poser’d covered cock exploded with thick creamy cum. Mouth wide open in shock, Brett was tempted to reach for his pulsating ejaculating cock but instead just kept squeezing and squeezing his big beefy pumped roided bronzed guns, squeeze squeeze squeeze as his thick wet creamy spunk poured out of his cock, soaking Dave’s Union jack posers and dripping on to the floor. Brett hadn’t realised it was possible to cum without touching his cock, but the sight of his own pumped muscle creation, and his big hard bowling ball biceps squeezing either side of his head had been so arousing that he’d ejaculated on the spot without touch.

Brett didn’t care that he’d just completely covered Dave’s Union Jack posers in spunk and that he wouldn’t be able to wear them for the show. In fact, he didn’t care about *anything* other than the impact and feeling of cumming whilst flexing in the mirror tanned and in posers and in comp condition. He'd achieved his goal of being a huge pumped ripped roided muscle beast caked in deep dark bronzed tan and oil in tiny outrageous posers, now it was time to show the world what a freak he'd become and strut his stuff just like Dave-O did all those years ago. He only hoped for 1 thing. There'd be a lad in the audience who would look at Brett with the same awe, inspiration, amazement and arousal that Brett had looked at Big Dave-O all those years ago, a lad who would go home and not be able to think of anything else except the image of huge tanked rippling tan caked Brett, a lad who would need to cum over and over at the mere thought of him, and would make it his mission to become as huge and freaky as Brett. Maybe one day Brett would meet that lad, and they'd be flexing for each other, and making each cum, until then, Brett would have to make do with making himself cum, just by flexing his huge pumped roided mountainous mass in the mirror.

Last edited by burzacott; November 21st, 2011 at 03:06 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to burzacott For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (April 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2011, 04:03 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Wow! Terrific muscle growth -- and your very first post, too!

Well done!

Mdlftr
  #3   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2011, 05:23 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Good job! Just like Brett, you've got a lot of potential, and you'll find a lot of support on this forum. The more you write, the better you'll get.
  #4   Add to burzacott's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2011, 02:57 AM

Thanks for the awesome comments guys, I'm definately going to write more stories and try and improve my writing
  #5   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2011, 01:54 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
I'd change the title if I were you.
  #6   Add to mimolover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2011, 02:03 AM

mimolover is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronymous View Post
I'd change the title if I were you.
Nah, I got a better idea

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...ienvanCope.jpg
  #7   Add to burzacott's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2011, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimolover View Post
I don't get it??
  #8   Add to MuTheta9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2011, 07:14 AM

MuTheta9 is on a distinguished road
i think the concern is over the main character being only 17. in many/most parts of the US this is considered "under age".
  #9   Add to burzacott's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:57 AM

Ahhh ok, I'm from the UK, 17 is not under age here!
  #10   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2011, 01:57 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
17 year old Brent becomes a Bodybuilder

I loved your story. The only thing I suggest is that you put in pounds how big Brent is. The reason for this is that it helps a person mind to comprehend how big a person is easier. If you say he is huge to a 98 lb person a guy 150 would look big to him. I hope I am not making this sound to complicated. Please keep writing for guys like me who are not able to write.
I am from the old colony of yours ,the United States. I do not feel the title is wrong.
You are only writing about the way me and whole lot of guys felt at that age.
The only thing due to health I was not able to be a bodybuilder, Now I can only dream and wish I could have. Thanks again.
  #11   Add to burzacott's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrylee Long View Post
I loved your story. The only thing I suggest is that you put in pounds how big Brent is. The reason for this is that it helps a person mind to comprehend how big a person is easier. If you say he is huge to a 98 lb person a guy 150 would look big to him. I hope I am not making this sound to complicated. Please keep writing for guys like me who are not able to write.
I am from the old colony of yours ,the United States. I do not feel the title is wrong.
You are only writing about the way me and whole lot of guys felt at that age.
The only thing due to health I was not able to be a bodybuilder, Now I can only dream and wish I could have. Thanks again.
Hey there, thanks for your great advice! More details about size, makes sense to me! Glad you liked the story
  #12   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2011, 02:31 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuTheta9 View Post
i think the concern is over the main character being only 17. in many/most parts of the US this is considered "under age".
actually, i'm fairly certain age of consent in most of the US is 16. and, even so, i'm just glad Brett's at least post-pubescent, y'know? like, not a 7 yo? Yeah.

also, I think the real issue with the title, man, was that it was awkward/uncreative. functional, though

Things happen.
  #13   Add to burzacott's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
actually, i'm fairly certain age of consent in most of the US is 16. and, even so, i'm just glad Brett's at least post-pubescent, y'know? like, not a 7 yo? Yeah.

also, I think the real issue with the title, man, was that it was awkward/uncreative. functional, though
I realised that when I posted it. I did edit the post to change it to a better title, but it didn't seem to work so I'm stuck with it!
  #14   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2011, 01:00 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Very horny! Only just found this
  #15   Add to cumonurpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2012, 09:01 AM

cumonurpecs is on a distinguished road
Wow,love it . There should be part 2 of a lad in audience going back stage to find brett and then a sexual chemistry between them as brett turns the lad into huge muscle freak culminating in hot wild sex between the 2 muscle beasts with hot consequences of all the cum eating and ass pumping
  #16   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
I think he was 17 when he started his journey to muscle. I doubt he was still 17 when he competed.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options