The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2011, 03:01 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Bycan's Tale

NOTE: This story is in part-by-part format, I will post all parts (big or small) in this thread until the story is over. I'll post the direct links to the posts that regard the story as it gets bigger, I'll try to update it bi/tri-weekly just so I can actually FINISH a story-arc for once.

BTW, is there a way for a moderator or something to officially change the topic's name to "Bycan's Tale"?

Part 1: Beauty and the Beastman

?Hm, Gene, on second thought, you should lose the shirt.?

?Again? How original.? Gene sighed as he removed his shirt.

?Now get back in the stance you were just in. . . Perfect!?

?This water is freezing. It?s winter, you dumb ass!? Gene retorted, but followed orders as usual. He?d do anything to make this photo shoot end faster.

After the photographer took several pictures of him being drop-dead gorgeous, he was greeted with hot chocolate and the world?s thickest bathrobe. If you didn?t get the memo yet, he?s a model. Gene is fairly fit, 5?10? tall and he weighs about 185 pounds ? all muscle. He?s not extremely muscular, but the muscle he does have is wonderfully symmetrical and toned. With attributes like: vanilla-blond hair, bright green eyes, ripped body, hairless and lightly tanned skin. He was basically a pretty boy that anyone could fall in love with.

After the shoot, everyone began packing up to leave. Gene on the other hand decided to stay behind. Being a model was easy, but mentally, it was draining. Nothing a little alone time in the mountains won?t fix ? Gene thought. He walked around, aimlessly at first, before following the chilly stream he had previously (and unfortunately) waded through for the photo shoot. He bent down and ran his finger over the water?s surface, amused by his scrambled reflection as the ripples glided over the water. When he stopped, something in the water became visible. Something large, like a stone. . . A furry stone? However, this large thing seemed to be looming over him. Gene didn?t bother turning around, but hopped to his feet and slid away.

In doing so, he got a look at whatever was behind him. It was wearing a tattered cloak, which hid most of his features sans his beastly hands. It seemed to be human shaped, but Gene didn?t seem to think it was fully human. Gene didn?t need a second thought; he knew to run as fast as he could. He sloshed through the stream, and started running down the mountain, in hopes of finding another trail or maybe a wayward house. Ten minutes of intense running and not a thing to be seem. That?s when he realized he was running down into the valley between the mountains, farther from any form of help. He stopped dead in his tracks to catch his breath as a sense of dread overwhelmed him. He felt like he was alone, but upon turning around, found out he was dead wrong.

That thing somehow caught up with him, and managed to hide its presence. Startled, Gene staggered backwards and fell to the ground. The beast quickly knelt down and pulled off his hood to get a better look at Gene. The beast?s claws hovered over Gene, almost as if the beast was trying to figure out what to do next. Gene quickly used his arms to shield himself from what he had saw. It appeared to be the body of an extremely muscular and furry man with the head of a wolf. Piercing amber eyes, frighteningly sharp teeth within the beast?s muzzle and. . . Hair? Well, some sort of wily ?hair style? with bangs that covered most of the beastman?s facial features. The entire man just looked like a black colored blob of fur to Gene.

?Please, no!? Gene cried, assuming the beast was ready to attack. However, a moment of silence followed by a sigh made Gene think otherwise. He put his arms back down to his side to see what was actually happening.
?I was merely admiring you from afar, but I became entranced and drew closer. . . I gave chase because you started running deeper into the mountains. It is all my fault, I am truly sorry. Please, allow me to help you.?

?W-what the hell? You can talk! Uh. . . All fancy-like too. . . Weird.?

?Why, of course I can speak, I think there is nothing weird about it. Or perhaps you have gone mad and you are imagining all of this.? The beast replied as he appeared to be smiling.

"Oooh-kay then."

?It will be dark soon, so you should find some shelter to protect you from feral animals. I am clearly capable of protecting you, so would you like to come with me to my home?? The beast asked, pulling Gene up to his feet with one swift motion.

?No way am I going with you, you damn freak. Just tell me how to get the hell out of here.? Gene shivered. The temperature was slowly dropping, and he was now feeling the chilling effects of the harsh winter weather.

?You must be cold, both metaphorically and literally.? The beast frowned. ?You humans do not have thick hide or fur like my kind; it is amazing that you humans can stay alive in harsh climates such as this.?

?I can deal with it. Wait. . . Are you like. . . A monsterman or something?? Gene asked.

?Close enough to one, I suppose. My kind is similar to what you humans would call a lycanthrope. The form you see now is simply my natural form, but my kind can transform into a large wolf or something close to a human. . . Perhaps I should have shifted to my human form before going out today. Hold on a moment.?

The beastman stood back up and took a deep breath. Shortly after, his facial features drastically morphed, his muzzle flattened against his face, forming a normal pair of lips and nose. His sharp nails became dull and thin as his hand shrunk in size to appear normal. The fur on his face, hands, and the rest of his body seemed to shrink away into nothingness. Literally in the course of 10 seconds, he went from a frightening beast to an intimidating man. . . Not much of a difference, really. His eyes were still amber colored, and his teeth were still a bit beastly ? most noticeably being his ferociously sharp canine teeth. To Gene?s amusement, the beastman?s pseudo-hair stayed the same upon his head, with a general length that covered most of his human-form?s face.

?See? I am basically a human now, albeit, my ears are still pointed and what not. That?s why I keep my hair long, so I can hide them. Humans seem to panic over the strangest of things. Well, enough about that, allow me to carry you. I can keep you warm with my body heat, since my kind has warmer blood than humans. I refuse to leave you out here by yourself.?

The beastman didn?t even wait for Gene to reply, it just scooped Gene up into his arms. Gene quickly threw his arm around the beastman?s neck to help hold him up. His other hand wound up touching the beast?s chest and to Gene? surprise, the beast bodyheat radiated through his cloak and reached Gene at fullblast. The beastman didn?t even smell bad to Gene, in fact, he smelled like the crisp winter air ? just without the freezing after effect. Gene initially didn?t want to go to the beastman?s home, but it seemed like he didn?t have a choice in the matter.

Gene allowed the beastman to carry him, but didn?t say a word. He was grateful for the beastman?s offer, but Gene was not fond of close contact with others, nor did he really like participating in normal conversation. Although Gene had to admit being held close to the beastman was strangely comfortable. The beastman grunted once or twice, almost as if he were trying to say something. Gene thought the beastman must?ve been nervous.

?If I am not mistaken, you are Gene, the man seen on many magazine covers, correct? I was not given a name, as my kind normally do not socialize with each other on a personal level. I am fond of the name Largo. You may call me Largo, if you wish.?

?Alright. So, uh, you can read and stuff . . . But it?s kind of creepy how you know it?s me for sure.? Gene was trying to be nice by going along with the conversation Largo was trying to drum up. Gene was terrible at small talk - just as terrible as he was when it came to being nice when in the presence of others.

?I think you are a very handsome human. It is quite easy for me to remember what you look like, since I have seen many photographs of you. Lucky for me, those humans who occupy the mountain from time to time bring many goods with them - such as magazines. They often do not realize that I have taken them while they sleep. They also leave many things behind, mostly trash, but sometimes there are a few useful items.?

?That?s convenient.? Gene curtly replied. ?How long until we reach your. . . Uh. . . House??

?We will be there shortly. If you were not so frightened of my true form, we could have traveled there faster. I do not blame you, though. I do realize that I appear to be very abnormal and ferocious.?

?Yeah, well, you aren't scary or ugly when you're all human and stuff. . . I guess.? Gene said, still trying to find a way to be nice. The beastman looked down at Gene and smiled, which in turn, made Gene feel like he WASN?T being a jerk for once.

Last edited by Rarity; November 26th, 2011 at 02:18 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2011, 05:12 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Love it. I also love the peaceful take on Largo. Its funny knowing hes intimidating but so kind and upfront in that kindness. They already seem like a cute couple. Its also intresting how you do a "beauty and the beast" take on it. When its really beauty in the beast. Please keep going.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2011, 01:08 AM

^ That's a ridiculously cute way of putting it. Thanks. :D

Part 2: A Gift

“Well Gene, here we are.” Largo said as he put Gene down. “Now you should remove your clothes, I have blankets inside that you can use to keep warm.”

“The hell I am!” Gene shouted, “People pay good money to see the goods.”

“Well, whatever that means, you should remove your clothes since they are still wet. I warmed them up, sure, but I do believe you would become gravely ill if you decide to keep those clothes on. Hurry inside so I can get a fire started, you can wrap yourself in my extra blankets. They are clean, if you are wondering.”

“Fine.”

Once inside, Gene threw off his clothes and wrapped himself in several layers of blankets. He sat down and surveyed the room. For a cave, he thought the place was pretty nice. There were tons of books, which explained why Largo sounded the way he did.

Meanwhile, Largo removed his cloak, revealing his body to Gene. Largo, in his human form, was 6’8”, and had to be around 350 of solid muscle. Largo's skin was pale, which really made his black bodyhair stand out. His endowment looked quite large, despite being flaccid at that moment. Though, his purpose for taking his cloak off was not to give Gene a little show ‘n’ tell. He began transforming back into his original form. He went from hunky to hairy in the blink of an eye. Gene tried to hide his interest in Largo’s body, but couldn’t successfully do so. Largo in his bestial form had to be at least 9 feet tall, and his muscularity was beyond comprehension. His muscles were so defined, so powerful, that their outline could be seen despite being covered in a plush layer of black fur.

“You are a guy wolf-thing, right? Where’s your junk?” Gene said pointing towards Largo’s crotch.

“In this form, mobility and defense is top priority. A male lycanthrope's genitals are small and slightly recede into his body. However, his penis will emerge and grow tenfold to fifteenfold when the lycanthrope is ready to mate.” Largo paused for a moment as he looked at the tent Gene was pitching. He chuckled. “Speaking of mating, it appears you are preparing yourself to mate. I did not know a human would ever be attracted to my true form.”

“Don't laugh at me, I’m not a furry! It’s just, uh, you see. . . You see, it’s because, you know. . . You seeeee. . .”

“I see.” Largo smiled as he walked behind Gene. He sat down, and slowly wrapped his arms around Gene. Largo’s warmth surrounded Gene, and his plush yet firm body comfortably supported Gene as he felt his body go limp. He felt like he was literally melting. “You are attracted to my virility and strength. There is no shame in that. I have no qualms with admitting that I am attracted to a beautiful human such as you. Hm. . . I do like you, quite a bit. . . I would like to give you something invaluable. In time, we will be equals.”

Largo maneuvered himself, so that he could be in front of Gene. He gently pushed Gene down to the ground and brought his body close to Gene. Gene was breathing heavy, almost as if this was his first time - despite it being his *insert really high/hard to keep track of number here* time. Largo tongued the space between Gene’s chest and worked down the middle of his abs, causing Gene to moan in delight. He passed Gene’s throbbing cock and went straight for his leg, tickling Gene’s inner thigh with his wolf-like tongue. Finally, the last statement Largo made ran through Gene’s head one more time.It clicked almost instantly, but before Gene could stop Largo, the deed was done. Largo’s maw opened wide and clamped down onto Gene’s leg, a rush of pain causing Gene to cry out.

The pain increased as something ravaged his body from the inside. It felt like his blood was boiling, his heart was wildly beating, and every muscle in his body convulsed. Meanwhile, Largo was calmly wrapping Gene’s wound. After that, he cuddled up to Gene, gently caressing his body before he wrapped his arm around Gene’s slowly changing body. He rubbed the side of his face against Gene’s flushed cheek before whispering into his ear.

“I was hesitant to do this, but I believe you are strong enough to overcome the pain. Regardless, I will protect you as you undergo this transformation. After it is done, you will be free of your old burdens, you will have the power to overcome any obstacles. This is my gift to you, Gene.”

Despite the pain and initial fear Gene was experiencing, it all seemed to fade away. Gene scooted closer towards Largo, and Largo held Gene even closer. Gene’s body stopped the frenzy and returned to its semi-normal function. The changes were still occurring, but now at a slower and calmer rate.

“I will be here for you, Gene.” Was the last thing Gene heard before he drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by Rarity; November 24th, 2011 at 01:23 AM.
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2011, 04:17 PM

Part 3: Unwanted Changes

Gene groggily risen from what felt like the best night of sleep he ever had. He yawned and covered his mouth with his hands, only to find that his hand did not reach where his mouth was ? rather, where his mouth used to be. He felt it hit his nose instead. He extended his arm and blinked several times, assuming his eyes were out of focus, extremely out of focus. It appeared that his hand was covered in a luxurious golden fur, and his fingers were slightly longer, with ivory points at the end. It hit Gene like a ton of bricks, he had transformed into a beastman. He looked down and examined the rest of his body to see it was covered in the same fur that his newly formed claws. However, his body was still the same size as it was before the transformation. Panic welled up inside of him, but all of it turned to rage as soon as Largo entered the cave.

?You. . . You bastard!? Gene growled, hopping to his feet and lunging for Largo?s neck.

Largo sighed and stopped Gene, slamming him down to the cave?s floor. He looked confused by Gene?s actions, but nevertheless, held him down on the ground ? effortlessly with one hand. ?Gene, are you okay? You are acting strange.?

?Strange? STRANGE?? Gene growled as he thrashed violently and scratched Largo?s arm. To his dismay, he didn?t even make Largo flinch. ?I?m a fucking furball, you bastard! I?m supposed to be a model! I can?t be one with a body like this, I?m a fucking monster! I?m gonna. . . Kill you!?

?That is a trivial matter at this point in time. Besides, if I did not do it, all the lycanthropes in the area would have made an attempt to transform you. . . Or worse, devour you. A handsome human will make a gorgeous lycanthrope, and not many humans like you wonder past the stream into our territory.?

Gene stared blankly at Largo, processing what he just heard. He still bore his teeth and dug his claws deeper into Largo?s arm. Still, he had not even pierced Largo?s thick hide. ?I was fucked either way. And you knew.?

?I did not want you to panic or do anything rash. I still do care for you, and I am simply looking out for you. However, I see now that I was selfish and insensitive, I still should have explained everything to you first.? Largo said as he lifted his heavy hand off of Gene?s chest. Largo sprawled over Gene, holding down Gene?s arms as he leaned over and nuzzled Gene?s cheek. ?Think about it this way - It truly is a gift of power and freedom. If you wish, you can return to your human life with a stronger body. But I would like for you to return to me one day if you decide to go down that path.?

?I?m the same size as it was before this crazy shit happened. And care about me? If you did you wouldn?t have took a chunk out of my leg! I mean. . .You just met me. . . But. . .? Gene said, feeling himself calm down as Largo comforted him.

?To be perfectly honest with you, we lycanthropes initially base our relationships off of one?s appearance. The females want the most virile of males, and the males want the most beautiful mate that they find attractive. You are possibly the most beautiful male I have ever seen. The other lycanthropes would have thought the same and would have gone after you without stopping since our kind is scarce.? Largo continued to nuzzle Gene lovingly.

?Fine but. . . I?m still not happy about this.? Gene calmly replied, finding himself returning Largo?s affections. Gene had always wanted to be strong, and strong males of any kind like Largo were irresistible to him. Largo said he could return to his human life at any time, so Gene thought it wasn?t as bad as he had thought at first. ?Grrr. . . I wanna hate you and rip your face off, but you?re too nice to hate.?

?I will do whatever it takes to make you happy. As long as it involves me keeping my face on.? Largo said with a chuckle.

?Okay, tell me how to be human again and I?d be more comfortable if you weren?t so furry.?

?Just calm down and visualize yourself being human. It is that simple. The only reason you transformed into this was because you were angry. Just keep a leveled head and you will not have any issues.? Largo closed his eyes and took and deep breath, transforming before Gene?s very eyes. Although at this point, Gene was not surprised. Gene followed suit and to his relief, his fur shrunk away and his maw receded back to form his normal human face. He was especially relieved to have normal hands and feet once again.

?Oh. . .? Gene trailed off, looking down at his body.. ?Aahh, I missed these perfect pecs and abs of mine!?

?They did not go anywhere from what I?ve seen.? Largo said as he gently kissed Gene on the lips. ?Now come, you need to eat so your transformation can finish. After you eat, you can decide on what you would like to do. However, I would really like it if you stayed with me, at least for a little while.?

?Okay then. Bring on the grub, big guy.? Gene amorously said in a low voice, returning Largo?s kiss with another.

Last edited by Rarity; November 24th, 2011 at 04:33 PM.
  #5   Add to Misa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2011, 01:08 PM

Misa is on a distinguished road
This story is really sweet. I can't wait for the next part.
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2011, 07:38 PM

Oh god I forgot this even existed. Well, that tells you about how my motivation is towards this. :|
  #7   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2011, 01:14 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Click_Flash View Post
Oh god I forgot this even existed. Well, that tells you about how my motivation is towards this. :|

Awwwww, does that mean that you won't be writing more part any time soon? <=( It's a really sweet story, I like Lorga. ^^ He's so nice and kinda cute too. ^^ Totally different to most stories with beastmen in it, he seems like a gentle soul, while most beastmen are portrained as savage beasts. <=3 (though I imagine that Lorga & Gene can get quite feral in bed now. >;3)
  #8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2011, 07:00 PM

[COLOR="Red"]
[EDIT][/COLOR]

Just in case you didn't know yet, ★whim★ = my new account.

Last edited by Rarity; February 16th, 2012 at 03:03 AM.
  #9   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2012, 02:57 AM

Huzzah, trying to finish a dress before the deadline has left me in insomnia mode! Which is enough for me to continue this story if anyone cares. Without further ado, here's more of Gene doing wolfman things as a wolfman thing.

Part 4: Beastly Transformation

Largo had gone through the trouble of bringing in several deer and fish, he even took cans of food from a makeshift rocky cupboard. Most of it was done, half of which was already becoming cold. Gene did not care, since it was better than eating raw foodstuffs.

?How much can you eat?? Gene couldn't help but laugh at the crazy amount of food Largo had stockpiled.

?This is mostly for you. You would be quite surprised to find how large your appetite truly is once you begin feasting. The transformation does not occur until your body can supply a sufficient amount of nutrition and energy, then your inner workings hasten to unbelievable speeds to finish the transformation as quickly as possible.? Largo explained. He gestured to the spread in front of Gene, ?You may start eating now. I believe that would be enough for your transformation.?

?Okay. . .? Gene was hesitant to just dig in. He wrinkled his nose in surprise, due to how the deer meat smelled to him. It smelled strong, but not in a bad way. The fish and vegetables also had a different smell, each one clearly distinguishable from the others. Each smell just caused Gene to salivate more and more. Largo noticed Gene testing out his new nose and laughed.

?I see you have noticed your enhanced sense of smell. Perhaps you would like to see how your sense of taste is as well?? Largo said, gesturing to the food once more. Gene nodded and picked up a hunk of deer meat. It looked tough, but he bravely bit down hard and tore off a large chunk of meat. His teeth effortlessly tore through the meat as if it were wet paper while his taste buds sent new signals to his brain. The meat was clearly unseasoned, but it tasted amazing, like nothing he ever had before. Gene tore into the meat, eating like he was starved for months. Meanwhile, Largo watched in anticipation and wonderment, since he had never seen a human transform before.

Soon half a deer was gone, and Gene?s stomach was protruding. In response, he transformed into his beastly form, his claws, large maw, and sharp teeth helping him eat even faster. His body started a chain reaction, deeming it was fueled enough to start the transformation. At first it was slow, his stomach slowly shrinking back into his body as his body?s metabolism kicked into overdrive. His pulse sped up, making his heart feel like it was on fire. His entire being stretched, muscle fibers entwining around each other to form longer muscles, his bones? growth plates reactivating to add more bone. The pain was excruciating, causing Gene to fall on all fours to hold himself up. Instead of stopping, he continued to eat; his mannerisms now seeming more wolf-like than human at this point. The thoughts of becoming larger, stronger, faster flowed through Gene's mind. When it came right down to it, his dream was coming true. . . Minus the fur, tail, claws, and wolf-face. Regardless, he was satisfied with what was happening, and hungered for more - quite literally.

Largo noticed the lengthening of Gene?s body had stopped, and guesstimated that he was now around 8 feet tall in his new ?normal? form. Despite having fur, Largo could clearly see Gene?s muscles quiver as they steadily expanded outward. His neck and shoulders broadened while his chest widened, making him spread his arms more to maintain his position. The feeling excited him, making him eat faster in hopes of his pleasure increasing ? it surely did. His chest also grew outward, causing the small crevice between his pecs to become a deep ravine. The space between his abs followed suit, making his torso seem like an elaborate canyon made of muscle. Meanwhile, his biceps inflated, trying to stay ahead of his torso?s development to hold up his weight. Their thickness made him spread his arms even further to make more room. His thighs were now massive tree trunks, at least double the size of his old ones. Gene noticed he had finished all Largo had cooked, leaving only the uncooked deer left. Largo moved aside, making sure to stay out of Gene?s way.

Gene pounced on the deer, using his newly enlarged hands and upper body strength to ferociously tear the deer apart. His transformation was mostly complete; it just seemed that finishing touches were being applied. His muscles seemed to even out, making them a practical size to support each other. Other less important changes occurred, like his fur becoming softer, his tail becoming more bushy like a wolf?s tail. Gene still had a traditional V-shape, often seen on male models who weren?t your run of the mill twiggy men. He had finished feasting once his transformation stopped and just wiped his bloodied claws on his thighs like it was of the norm. The euphoria he had previously felt still ran throughout his body, and now that he was not eating, he felt like he could focus on other things. . . He eagerly rubbed his groin as he laid back, coaxing his new manhood out of its peaceful slumber. It instantly reacted to Gene?s touch, lengthening and thickening as precum began to form. He used one hand to measure the size of his new tool, smiling as he saw he could not fit one hand around it. His other hand explored his testicles, which were now the size of oranges.

The precum slid down his shaft, running over his hand. He curiously brought his hand to his nose and was surprised how aroused he was from his own scent; a potent masculine scent, one that refused to be ignored. Gene started to pant, his curiosity brought him to lick his fingers, taking pleasure in the feeling of his wolf-like tongue running over and through his fingers; but took even more pleasure in the satisfying bitterness and texture of his fluids, which just made his cock produce more precum. He rubbed his hands over the tip, then over his long shaft, making his cock slick. Gene pumped his cock with both hands at a fast pace, almost as if he could no longer stand the pleasure he was getting from all of this. Gene just wanted to cum, but his body would not let him and sent more shocks of paralyzing pleasure through his body. It became so intense that he growled, barked, and made other noises he never heard come out of his mouth ? growing louder and more intense as the minutes passed. Finally, his body decided the torture was enough, letting his orgasm rain generous amounts of his thick seed on his body and the cave?s floor.

Gene?s beastly bellowing slowed as he came to his normal state of mind. The recent events rewound and played over and over in his head until he realized what he had done. He had eaten like a monster and then just went right to pleasuring himself. He looked at his hands which were stained red and white, his golden fur matted with blood and semen. As a model, he always feared becoming disgusting or monstrous. It was then he realized his nightmare was now his reality. Gene felt tears well up in his eyes, he felt so repulsive both inside and out. Soon, tears and snot were added to the mess that was covering his body as he sobbed into his soiled hands.
  #10   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2012, 07:07 PM

I guess I just want to wrap this up already. So there's my excuse for this last part! Yay laziness!

Part 5: Beautiful Beginnings

Gene sat in a corner, facing the cave?s stained walls, hanging his head in shame. Largo couldn?t help but feel terrible for what he done to Gene, so he put aside his hunger and went to fetch a bucket of water and some rags. He rushed back and knelt down by Gene, putting a gentle hand on Gene?s back and picked up a wet rag with the other. Gene had snapped out of his daze once he felt the wet rag slowly run over his chest, but he still remained silent.

?All those new senses, urges, and feelings growing stronger so quickly caused you to lose control. None of this will happen again, as long as you do not starve yourself of both food and pleasure for too long. We are not much different from humans. When we are hungry, we become cranky and feel like eating anything. When we become aroused, we must please ourselves. It is all that simple. . . The only difference is we are far larger, stronger, and more feral than humans. . . So things like this can happen.?

After Largo finished cleaning and drying Gene?s golden fur, he repositioned himself so that he was in front of Gene. Largo slowly pushed Gene backwards, putting his head next to Gene?s so he could comfort Gene with affection. ?Gene, you are not a monster. Inside, you are still the same human you were. You can return to your normal ways of living, far away from here and me if you would like.?

?That doesn?t help. I was a dick to everyone. I have no real friends. I?m fuckin? terrible all around. I can?t go back anyway, I?d be huge as hell. How do I explain this shit??

?I see. . . Then. . . If you are not angry with me, perhaps you can live here for a few months. I will take care of you, and guide you until you become one with your new body.?

?Fine.? Gene didn?t even resist, he had no motivation to argue like he normally would.

?Gene, you are about 20 years old, correct? Our kind still considers lycathropes of that age to be pups. You have a long life ahead of you, you can change your ways if you are not satisfied with your life. I will help you with that as well, even if I am no expert, I will try.? Largo gave Gene a quick peck on the lips before bringing himself to his feet. He offered his hand to help Gene up, and sure enough, Gene took his offer. He went from silently miserable to quietly laughing within seconds. Largo was not accustomed to quick changes in emotions, especially since he never had ?company? before.

?I can?t believe the nicest and sweetest dude I?ve ever met is a freakin? werewolf.? Gene leaned in for a hug, but Largo was caught off guard and was unsure of how to react. ?Do you promise? I can?t do this alone. All I know how to do is stand there and look pretty.?

?I do promise. Our kind does not break promises, either.? Largo still stood tall and rigid. He was surprised that Gene was throwing himself at him now. ?I need to know, are you contemplating on becoming my mate? Your ways of expressing emotions are strange to me, first you were hesitant, then depressed, and now. . . I am unsure.?

?I wanna be your mate, but you have to promise to come with me when I go back. You can live with me in my house and we can come to the forest here every weekend. You can have all the books you want too, I?m loaded with cash!? Gene was desperately trying to convince Largo, assuming Largo would just want to stay in the woods. ?I don?t know if this?ll work out, but if anyone in his world can put up with me, it?s probably you.?

?I promise.? Largo replied, finally returned Gene?s hug. ?I truly believe you are capable of being as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. A strange thing, fate is. Now if you would kindly excuse me, I must go fetch myself dinner.?

?Wait! Let me come with you so I can learn this stuff. I have to live here, so I?m going to try and help around here. It can be like a date.? Gene said with a smile, nuzzling Largo?s chest.

?A date, you say? I cannot think of a more fun way to spend my time with my mate then to run freely through the woods.? Largo looked down at Gene and smile.

?I can think of more fun things to do, but let?s get you some grub first. . . You?re gonna need to fuel up for the fun I have in mind.? Gene?s smile turned into a full on grin.

?I see. Then maybe we should hurry?? Largo playfully slung Gene over his shoulder as he bolted for the cave?s exit. What had happened was the end of his life, but it was also the beginning of a better life. Or at least that?s what he believed, and he would try his hardest to make it so. . . He didn?t know Largo for long, but he had a feeling Largo would not give up on him either. That feeling alone was enough to make him feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, ignoring the fact that he was literally warm and fuzzy on the outside.
  #11   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 11:07 AM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
The last line made me chuckle. Nice story

is this the end or are you going to do something like dragons curse?
  #12   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 03:14 PM

This is the end; I was tying up lose ends for people who wanted them tied up - if there were any. I am/the people aren't interested in a love story, so continuing on would be pointless since there's no more transformations to be had.
  #13   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★whim★ View Post
This is the end; I was tying up lose ends for people who wanted them tied up - if there were any. I am/the people aren't interested in a love story, so continuing on would be s since there's no more transformations to be had.
I'm ALWAYS interested in a love story that's one of the reasons I haven't taken A Dragons Design as a quickie like some people wanted. Romance is really hot in its own way IMO.

So, I may be in the minority here, but I'll always be a romantic in that way
  #14   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximum360 View Post
I'm ALWAYS interested in a love story that's one of the reasons I haven't taken A Dragons Design as a quickie like some people wanted. Romance is really hot in its own way IMO.

So, I may be in the minority here, but I'll always be a romantic in that way
It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options