Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2011, 02:13 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Some ideas for what to do after Thanksgiving

According to reports, the average Thanksgiving Meal for 2011 will contain around 4,500 calories, so here are some suggestions about how to use that energy (all calculations are for a 200lb person and have been sourced from Bodybuilding.com

Running at 11 miles an hour for 157 minutes, Using an axe to chop down a tree for 166 minutes, Running up the stairs for 188 minutes, taking part in a boxing match lasting 78 rounds, playing a match of rugby lasting 283 minutes (22? normal length matches), help out on the farm for 354 minutes, or if you feel like it have an intense passionate relationship with your partner for 31 hours and 28 minutes (in other words a day and a quarter)
  #2   Add to FRNKPBDY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2011, 06:08 AM

FRNKPBDY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to FRNKPBDY
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle View Post
According to reports, the average Thanksgiving Meal for 2011 will contain around 4,500 calories, so here are some suggestions about how to use that energy (all calculations are for a 200lb person and have been sourced from Bodybuilding.com

Running at 11 miles an hour for 157 minutes, Using an axe to chop down a tree for 166 minutes, Running up the stairs for 188 minutes, taking part in a boxing match lasting 78 rounds, playing a match of rugby lasting 283 minutes (22? normal length matches), help out on the farm for 354 minutes, or if you feel like it have an intense passionate relationship with your partner for 31 hours and 28 minutes (in other words a day and a quarter)
I'm just going to lift some weights for a few hours. That ought to take care of all that food!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Or, perhaps Americans could try to eat a Non-American-Sized dinner. To be more specific, eat smaller portions that will fill them up instead of:
1) eating until they vomit
2) eating the vomit
3) going back for seconds
4) have 1/8th of every desert made
5) repeat if desired for up to 100 times

Of course I'm American, just not when it comes to eating. Other than that, my family does not celebrate Thanksgiving, huhuhuhuhuhuhuuuuuu. I usually go over my best friend's house. But this year, I am going over to my new boyfriend's for GobbleGobble Day so he can show to his parents that he is not a ramping and raving homosexual. /jk

On a serious note, HOW does the average meal contain 4,500 calories? What do other people eat that I do not know of? My friends must not eat American-sized Turkey Day dinners. Unless they stuff themselves full of pie-stuffed-turkey after I leave.
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2011, 12:04 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
4500 calories

HOW to get the calorie count up:

-Add whole cream, butter or sour cream to everything.
-cheese, dips, ice cream, gravies
-fried, breaded or drowned in gravy anything
-potatoes('nuf said!)
-drink regular beer, wine and hard liquour, as well as high calorie soft drinks and juices based on high-fructose corn syrup

Actions:
-Eat continually, beyond the point of saiety, because the food is there
-Sit and watch television for the entire day: Starting early in the day with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, followed by 6 to 8 hours of football games, followed by more television
-on NO account are you to go outside, other than to get another beer

That ought to do it! Hopefully, this is only one day out of the year where this behavior happens for most people!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options