The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to oracleflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2011, 07:03 PM

oracleflex is on a distinguished road
Palace Coup 1

Okay, long time lurker, first time poster. See if you can pick up the article that inspired this story. Parts one and two will be non-growth, but who knows from there...

Palace Coup Part One

Congressman Henry Schneider was perfect. He admired himself in the mirror after the ninetieth workout in ninety grueling days. His chest heaved and rolled as he thought about every grueling moment he stared at the images pushing him to move forward each time he wanted to quit. No matter where it was ? at home in his Midwestern living room, in the small DC apartment he shared, or hotel rooms all over ? he popped in the DVDs, pumped the weights, crunched, sweat and pulled. His gaze landed on his forearms. Ninety days of struggle had turned them from the lithe arms of a middle-of-the-road collegiate track star to a well-developed athlete. Yes, Home Training Upgraded 3, or HTU3 for short, had upgraded him. Few of his constituents noticed the mild-mannered conservative transformed himself in three months from stringbean to beefcake. He saw his fingers on his waist, framing strong, bulging abdominals. They were not unlike those of the guru in the DVDs, the inventor Bert Manning. In fact, from thick corded neck to flared calves, the fitness mogul and the member of the minority party could be muscular cousins. His green eyes seemed to shine slightly brighter as he admired himself, his parted auburn hair shining more from the companion vitamin supplements than from the basement gym lights. He was a striking specimen, far surpassing the athletic men he knew. Not bulky like the Governator, but he?d wager just as strong. Yes, that strength of the pump, still fresh, even as Bert?s voice blathers in the background about more HTU3 products, felt so good. He clenched his fists and saw veins from his trapezius to his biceps stand up. The blood rush, enhanced by the morning?s pre-workout dose of Bert?s BCAA blend, felt incredible. Henry couldn?t help but hitting a quick most-muscular pose, growling as his shoulders flared and his fists met under his pendulous chest.
He finally heard the voice of his assistant, Lyle, call his name. ?Mr. Schneider, sir??
Startled and slightly embarrassed, Henry spun around. ?Lyle,? he squeaked. ?How long have you been there??
?Long enough to see how far you?ve progressed, sir. I hope it?s not too forward me to say that you look, ahem, ripped.? Lyle?s pale Midwestern cheeks turned bright red as he fawned over his boss.
?T-thank you, Lyle.? Henry furrowed his brow. ?Why are you here? My workouts are marked as private time on the calendar.?
?I?m sorry, sir, but Representative Holcomb sent me to find you. He wants to meet with you in an hour.?
The name of Dr. Bjorn Holcomb snapped Henry out of his reverie. The head of the Budget Committee and the party caucus wanted to meet him! But why?
?Lyle, buddy, did he say why??
The thin 20-year-old debate nerd pushed up his glasses and shrugged his slight shoulders. ?You know he doesn?t talk to us, nor were his staffers very helpful. Since this is the last week on the floor before Christmas, I figure it?s a procedural thing??
Congressman Schneider adjusted his workout shorts and wiped his exposed torso with a towel. ?An hour, you say? Get as much detail as you can and meet me at his office. I?ll be there in thirty.?
Lyle scurried off as Henry trotted to the showers, his running shoes squeaking. He slid in front of his locker and stripped quickly. It wasn?t until he passed by the vanity mirror that he returned to the reverie of the gym. He caught the view of his athletic ass in the mirror ? high, tight, and plump ? and the knots of his growing back. He backed up so he could see his entire dorsal view and admire his striated hamstrings. Henry?s height stretched just less than three-fourths of the eight-foot mirror, his upper body occupying slightly less than his butt and legs. He spread his legs and his lats, turning his head back to see the progress. The back spread out like wings. Between his legs appeared the head of his impressive member. He released the pose and wiggled his hips. His eight inch cock plumped up and slapped against his veiny thighs. No time for fun, he thought. Time to meet with Representative Holcomb. As he showered, he couldn?t help but speculate what was to come. Other than being one of the top five most powerful people in the party, very little was known about the dark-haired leader. He shook his hand just once at his swearing-in ceremony, but never met with him. Henry was a freshman in the political game: he voted and spoke how and when he was told. No one asked or convinced, he?d just get word and followed along. Now, he was meeting an influential member. Could this mean he wasn?t going to be on the back bench for long? Would Dr. Holcomb help him campaign next year so he could keep his seat? As the warm water cleansed him, his mind raced. He dried quickly, avoiding riling his trouser beast and causing further delay. He dressed in the blue suit, white shirt, turquoise tie. The suit fit loosely except in the chest where it was tight. He rushed out and bounded up the stairs. Ninety days ago, the flights of stairs would have meant achy knees and tight hamstrings. The post HTU3 Henry bounded up the stairs as if they were a warm up. He reached the office floor with only seven minutes to spare. Faithful Lyle was posted as lookout in front of Rep. Holcomb?s reception door. He put his phone away as Henry came to a screeching stop in front of him.
?Well?? Henry asked, catching his breath.
Lyle looked down and shook his head. ?I called Westinghouse?s office, I went to Jim Isle?s office, asked every operative I knew ? everything?s locked down for Christmas. His assistant wasn?t sure either, but she thought it might be?personal??
?Personal?? Henry spat out. ?But he doesn?t know me!?
A velvety voice behind Kyle chimed in, ?Time to change that.? In a black suit strode up a wide well-groomed athlete with a beaming smile, laughing azure eyes and jet-black hair. ?Henry, I?m Bjorn Holcomb. Come on in.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:50 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Interesting scene. As somewhat of a wonk I'm curious to see where this goes.
  #3   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:51 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
You set a nice scene. Good description. I will be interested to see how your characters develop and take hold.
  #4   Add to bikebot2100's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2012, 01:19 PM

bikebot2100 is on a distinguished road
More Please

I have been waiting to find out what happens next. Please continue the story. The story so far is well develped and has kept my interest for 2 months. That says a lot about the author and the story.

More Please!
  #5   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2012, 06:19 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikebot2100 View Post
I have been waiting to find out what happens next. Please continue the story. The story so far is well develped and has kept my interest for 2 months. That says a lot about the author and the story.

More Please!
I agree...please continue.
  #6   Add to oracleflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2012, 12:10 PM

oracleflex is on a distinguished road
thanks for the encouragement, friends. I'll get to work.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options