The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
wanna rassle?

So, last weekend I was away from home doing political stuff. Political stuff normally involves partying, so I'm at this little hospitality suite when my roomy for the night comes over with this ex-Navy guy. The guy looks at me, and we start talking.

"Do you build?" he asks.

"Ya," and he smiles and asks me to flex my arm. He wrapped his hand around it and smiled.

"This is what I got," he replied, flexing an iron hard sixteen inch peak.

As the night wore on, we ended up back in my hotel room. We stripped down and he admired my body, then walked over and started to wrestle with me. Now, I'm an only child and he had 9 brothers, so he was a bit more experienced in such things. He got me down, but then I began to flex against him and he found he had a lot of trouble controlling me. The guys arms were stronger than mine (he was a welder), but my legs, chest and back were stronger than his. Whatever hold he tried to get me in, I manged to get out and we rassled for a good 45 minutes, both getting hot and a good pump.

He was surprised to find out I was nearly twice his age, and kept saying that he wanted a body as good as mine when he was in his 40s.

I guess it just goes to show, a hard man is good to find :-)

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 05:44 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Woof... I love that kinda stuff -- hot muscle and strength play between two guys who enjoy getting pumped up together.

I remember one of my first experiences like that -- it was with a guy who considered himself "straight" at the time, though he was a serious 'builder and clearly into muscle. We hung out, had a few drinks and he was too drunk to drive home so he stayed over.

We got talking about lifting and wrestling and the next thing I knew we were wrestling pretty rough and rolling all over my bedroom -- knocking over furniture and making a great mess. And as in your case, I was always just that little bit stronger than this guy, which drove him nuts. He was clearly bigger than me, and in much "better" shape (ie leaner, more toned) but I had strength and leverage on my side. Which just made him fight harder, and things got more and more intense...

We wound up wrestling our way into some really hot sex -- he had a huge cock -- and as we lay in bed afterwards he related to me a long series of similar encounters he'd had, where muscle and strength play led to sex with some other muscleguy: and this from a "straight" guy.

3 months later he was finally out of the closet and 3 months after that he showed up at a Hallowe'en party in gold lame hot-pants and body-glitter on his chest that said "Go-go boy". No joke. *chuckle*

And now he's finished his PhD and is a happy gay man somewhere out there... just goes to show what a night of wrestling can do.

-- J.

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options