The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 11:22 AM
gymboy

Size Large (my first story--be gentle)

I finally decided to stop lurking and start posting--hope you enjoy it!

SIZE LARGE

CHAPTER ONE?I GET PICKED UP

About four years ago, I was just hanging around the University store with my buds. We?re all pretty much alike?heather grey cotton bodies, with bands of dark blue around our short sleeves. The University seal and letters (BGU) are printed on our fronts. Our care labels say that we are ?vintage fit,? whatever that means. The only way we differ, really, is by our size. I?m Large, but I don?t mind being around Mediums and Smalls. They look up to me. I know some Extra-larges, but they tend to hang out by themselves on a different rack. Guess they think that they are better than the rest of us. But, we?re all made the same, really.

Anyway, I was hanging out, just doing some people watching, when I get picked up by this jock. He also grabs a neighbor of mine, Blue, a pair of navy blue mesh athletic shorts. In the checkout line, we learn that his name is Joshua Davis. He looks like a typical college kid?young face, sandy brown short hair, green eyes. He doesn?t try us on at the store, so we can?t tell what his body is like.

When we get back to his dorm room, he decided to strip down and try us on for size. We both fit him pretty well. He?s not big?about 5?8?, maybe 140 pounds. He seemed to be in really good shape. His arms filled up my sleeves just right. They weren?t loose by any means, but they weren?t too tight, either. His smooth chest was lean and cut, a respectable 38 inches or so. Good shoulders, too. His waist was small compared with his chest?29, maybe 30 inches.

It turned out this kid was a freshman who was on a wrestling scholarship. He was a pretty good lightweight high school wrestler, but the coach wanted him to bulk up and wrestle at the higher weight classes. Josh was wearing me when he asked the coach how much muscle he should put on. The coach told him, ?The bigger, the better.? Josh looked at the coach with a funny gleam in his eye and said, ?You got it, coach.? Looked like we were in for some tough workouts!

CHAPTER TWO?THE TRAINING BEGINS

Josh went to work with a vengeance. He took full advantage of the college ?ALL YOU CAN EAT? cafeteria. Every day, he filled his plate with plenty of the right foods. No pizza for him! He ate plate after plate of chicken, rice, and vegetables. He made sure his body had lots of complex carbs for energy and protein for the muscles he wanted so much.

He was just as focused when he was in the gym. I wasn?t with him every time he worked out, but it seemed like I was his favorite companion, together with Blue. For some reason, he thought that he lifted heavier when we were around. So, we got plenty of use that first year.

Josh did everything right to build lots of juicy muscle. He lifted heavy and rested only a short while between sets. No standing around the gym for him! He had more intensity than anybody else on the wrestling team. He always rotated his workouts, giving his muscles plenty of rest between lifting sessions. He was always trying to get one more rep, or lift just a couple pounds more than the last workout; but he never cheated on his lifts?his form was the best in the gym.
Whether by hard work or magic, Josh GREW. That first year, he put on 15 pounds of solid muscle while keeping his low body fat percentage. You could see the growth most in his shoulders and neck. He had really worked them hard because they are so important in wrestling.

I remember once, near the end of his freshman year, we were in the gym together working delts and traps. It was close to the end of the workout. Josh had really pushed hard that day?dumbbell side raises, front raises, rear delt flyes, upright rows, shoulder press. He decided to finish up with some heavy shoulder shrugs. He was on his last set, and he was having trouble finishing up with the 60-pound dumbbells. I was fitting so tightly against his shoulders and neck, I was like a second skin. I had shrunk a little in the wash, and he had grown a LOT over the year. He was so pumped from the workout that his neck and shoulders were BULGING out around my collar, and he was having trouble breathing.

Before I could stop him, Josh put down the dumbbells, used his two strong hands to grab the front of the collar, and RIPPED a two-inch tear down the front of me. Let me tell you, it hurt! But I didn?t mind ?taking one for the team.? Now that he could breathe deeply, Josh was able to squeeze out those last ten reps. When he finished the workout, he stood in front of the mirror at the gym, breathing heavy, looking huge. I had to admit, that little tear made him look even bigger.

CHAPTER THREE?TAKING ANOTHER ONE FOR THE TEAM

Josh had even better results his second year. Now that he had his eating and training regimens in place, he just had to keep at it and enjoy the results. He kept growing and growing, gaining another 20 pounds that year. By May, his weight was up to 175, all muscle. I was starting to have trouble containing it all! But Josh didn?t seem to mind my straining seams. In fact, he liked the way I hugged his frame and showed off every bulge. Although he started getting big because of wrestling, I think he started liking muscle just for muscle?s sake.
Josh did have a setback, about mid-way through the season. He hurt his back in a wrestling match as he was pinning an opponent. So, the coach made him focus on building his core muscles?abs, lower back, obliques, and all those other muscles that give the torso its power.

Josh wasn?t very keen on the idea. Ever since grade school, he had a lean torso, like the kind those fashion models have. But, he didn?t want to disappoint the coach. So, he threw himself into building abs of steel. He put on two inches of solid muscle around his waist that year. At 32 inches, it was still small, compared with his growing upper body. But, where he used to have a skinny six-pack, he now had plates of armor.

Of course, because his waist still was small, you really couldn?t see the results of all of his ab work when I was around. Josh didn?t like that. So, one day, he borrowed a pair of scissors from coach and cut off my bottom half! Without even asking me! Now I only covered his upper torso?his abs were free for the world to see.

He celebrated by doing a set of sit-ups on the inclined bench. Just one set. One LONG set. I stopped counting when he got to sixty. Each one was perfect. He SLOWLY curled up, squeezing his abs tight so that his waist looked like a cobblestone road, stretching and contorting as though pushed by some titanic earthquake. Every rep was just a little slower than the one before, as Josh pushed himself to failure. After he finished the set, he stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. There was a sheen of sweat on his abs that made them stand out even more. Josh flexed them once more, just for good measure, then he rubbed his big hands up and down them, feeling how hard they had become. He just nodded his head and smiled.

CHAPTER FOUR?BROTHER, CAN YOU SPARE A SLEEVE?

Year three?Josh ballooned in size. Now, not only was he eating right and pushing himself at the gym, he started taking some sports supplements. Nothing illegal?just stuff like creatine and NO2. But it made a BIG difference. He started breaking all of his lifting records. By the end of the year, he had added 25 pounds to that massive frame of his. He had grown taller by about an inch, and with 200 pounds on his 5?9? frame, he was unstoppable on the wrestling mat.
Every workout, he seemed to get bigger and bigger. I confess I was having trouble covering all of that mass. Especially Josh?s arms?when he started college, they were probably 13 or 14 inches?very respectable for a freshman, and very lean and strong. With several years of heavy training and weight gain, they had GROWN?now they measured just over 19 inches, cold. When pumped, they easily broke the 20 inch mark.

One day, Josh decided he wanted those arms to break the 21 inch mark. So, he started the ?double arm? session from Hell. He started with biceps. First, a few sets of preacher curls. Every time he curled up, the peak on his biceps seemed to get bigger and bigger. He moved on to dumbbell hammer curls. By his fourth set, he was curling those 50 pounders like they were nothing. Then, to really wear out his biceps, he finished with cable curls?using the entire weight stack.
He moved on to triceps?bench dips to warm up, then skull crushers with the bar. His tris started filling with blood, getting more and more pumped with every rep. Josh wasn?t done, though?close grip tricep presses were next, and for good measure, he finished up with tricep cable pressdowns. By the time he finished, his horseshoe triceps looked like they were carved from granite. The veins on his arms were pulsing with power, and his arms were practically glowing with energy.

Josh picked up the tape measure and measured his right arm?only 20 7/8 inches. I was stretched to my limit?I could feel my seams unraveling. But Josh was not satisfied. ?DAMN? he shouted, and he got this mad look on his face. He looked around the gym and walked over to the dumbbells.

He picked up a 40 pound dumbbell, sat down on a bench, and started squeezing out rep after rep of isolation curls, first with one arm, then the other. Three sets he did, first 12, then 15, then 20 reps with each arm. By the end, he was gasping for breath, and I could feel his arms fill with every possible ounce of blood. His skin looked like it was about to pop!

Josh measured his arms one more time?21 1/8 inches. ?HELL YEAH!? he shouted. I was pleased also, until Josh reached up, grabbed both of my terribly overstuffed sleeves, gave one tremendous yank, and pulled both sleeves clean off and threw them across the room! There he stood, looking like a total jock, doing a double bicep spread that showed off how huge his arms had grown to everyone else in the gym. Nobody else even came close to his muscle.

CHAPTER FIVE?A LEG UP

Josh kept getting bigger and bigger and BIGGER. With all that extra mass came a lot more strength. The poundages on his lifts kept going up and up. All that size was a little tough for me to contain. Josh gave me a breather a few times during his senior year. Although he would wear me to the gym, he would strip me off before his workout and hang me on the nearest machine.

I remember him working legs, once. He was wearing my old friend, Blue. Those years of gym time and hundreds of washes had made Blue fade a little. He had fit Josh a little loosely at first, but now he followed every contour of Josh?s glutes, quads, and hamstrings.

What a workout that day! Josh started with leg extensions. With every rep, he flexed his quads. Their definition was incredible?even packing over 200 pounds, Josh was shredded. The teardrop shape of his quads got harder and harder as the workout continued.

Josh moved to the leg press. He loaded plate after plate on the machine. He squeezed out rep after rep like he was a machine himself. His bare upper body glistened as he pressed close to half a ton on each rep.

He moved on to squats, his favorite leg exercise. Unlike many jocks, Josh never tried to ?max out? on his squats. He was content to squat ?only? 400 pounds using strict form. Down and up, down and up, until his quads were pumped to the max. Blue was having trouble keeping Josh and his big jock muscle covered.
It only got worse for Blue. Josh threw himself down on the leg curl machine. Keeping his pelvis tight against the pad, he curled the leg bar up with no trouble. His hamstrings started swelling up with the strain, pushing Blue up to the bottom of Josh?s bubble butt. By the time he was done with his workout, Josh had legs that were as big as tree trunks.

CHAPTER 6?THE FINAL WORKOUT

I didn?t see much of Josh for the rest of his senior year. I mostly hung out at the
back of Josh?s dresser drawer with Blue. I guess Josh was working out in other gear. That was OK with me?I needed the rest. Then, one day close to the end of May, Josh was cleaning his dorm room and pulled out me and Blue.

Josh looked HUGE! He must have weighed at least 230 pounds. Those four years of dedication had paid off. At only 5? 10?, he was a MUSCLE MONSTER. He looked at us for a minute, got that strange gleam in his eye again, then started to pull us on.

It was a tight fit! Blue could barely squeeze over Josh?s quads, hams, and power ass. I noticed that Blue?s front was stretched out as well. Apparently, Josh?s cock had been getting bigger with the rest of his physique.

Josh had just as much trouble with me. My material stretched, paper-thin, over his massive chest, broad back, and boulder-like shoulders. His muscle flesh bulged under me with every move he made.

I suppose Josh liked the way we looked, because the bulge in Blue got bigger. The next thing we knew, we were on the way to the gym for a workout. And what a workout! We hit chest first. 100 push ups to warm up, then straight to the bench press. Three sets with the bar loaded. Every rep, Josh would bring down the bar, pause, then explode up with awesome power. I could feel my fabric stretch thinner and thinner over his meaty pecs.

Josh showed no mercy. We moved on to incline press with dumbbells. Every rep, Josh squeezed his pecs hard, and I could feel them swelling bigger than ever. For good measure, Josh cranked out some cable flyes. As he drew the cables across his chest, I could feel both pecs turn to stone with all the blood they contained.

I figured we were done, but Josh had other ideas. He moved over to the wall and started to crank out some pull ups. I guess he thought they were too easy, because he attached a weight belt to his waist and did the next set with a 45 pound plate hanging from the belt. He added ANOTHER plate for the third set and still managed ten reps! The rest of the back workout was a blur to me. Seated rows, one-armed dumbbell rows, wide-grip pull downs?Josh worked out like a madman!

CHAPTER 7?THE CLIMAX

We got back to the dorm, and Josh stood in front of his mirror. He was a monster. Still breathing heavily from his workout, he stretched me to the max. His back was thicker than I had ever seen it, and his chest pushed me out several inches over his torso. His abs still looked sharp and defined, although they were as massive as the rest of his god-like form.

Josh tried to peel me off, but I was just too tight. Even his muscular arms couldn?t do it. I was stuck to him like glue. ?Man, I?m pumped!? Josh cried. He started to flex. First biceps, then shoulders, chest, and back. Every flex pumped him bigger and bigger. ?Shit, yeah!? he said.

I noticed then that Blue?s front was really bulging. Josh reached down and started squeezing his crotch. It looked like quite a handful. After a couple of minutes, Josh pulled off Blue and threw him in the corner. Josh was now bare from the waist down, and I could see why Blue was always complaining about getting stretched out of shape. The boy was huge. His cock was big, solid, and had a head that flared out from the shaft. Underneath, Josh had a pair of jock balls that matched his cock in size and power.

Josh stood and slowly stroked that big dick, urging more blood into it, getting it bigger and harder. He flexed his other arm, making his bicep stand out like carved stone. ?So big!? he muttered. ?So fucking big.?

He started stroking faster now, the muscles in his forearm writhing with force. His chest kept expanding, as his breathing got deeper and deeper. I could feel my shoulder seams start to give way under the strain.

With his free hand, Josh started squeezing his pecs. Even his big hand couldn?t hold all of the pec flesh. He squeezed, and squeezed, and flexed his pec, and I really started to worry. I was so tight over Josh?s chest that you could see his nips standing up big and hard.

?So . . . fucking . . . big,? Josh moaned, as he started stroking even faster. His face and neck were flushed, and his cock was drooling precum in copious amounts. Josh put this to good use, coating his jock hammer with self-lube and kicking into overdrive.

?So . . . close.?

With his free hand, Josh reached up and grabbed me by the collar. This was not good. As he gripped his mighty cock hard, he gripped me even harder. I could feel the jockboy getting close, and there was nothing in the universe that could stop him.

As he climbed toward orgasm, Josh started thrusting in and out of his tight fist at blurring speed. Josh?s eyes never left the mirror, where he could see every muscle tensed for this ultimate release.

What could I do against this force of nature? This panting beast who had turned himself into the ultimate muscle boy? I gave up, and I split right down the middle of his chest, exposing Josh?s engorged pecs. With a smile and a roar, Josh painted the mirror white with his jizz as his body shook in orgasm.

EPILOGUE

Josh?s breathing slowly returned to normal as he recovered from his massive orgasm. Never before had he felt so alive, so energized, so STRONG. He took the tattered remains of his old workout shirt and wiped down the mirror that he had coated. Then he wiped off his cock, which was looking huger than it had ever been before. He tossed the shirt in the trash can. ?Well, guess I better stop by the store and get a new shirt tomorrow,? he thought. ?Maybe it?s about time to move up to the extra-large.?
Thanks
  #2   Add to Jockmorphr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 11:43 AM

Jockmorphr
Send a message via Yahoo to Jockmorphr
Great!

Gymboy,

I think you're off to a really great start. This is a great story and looks at muscle growth from a really cool, fresh perspective. And the flex/jackoff session at the end was incredibly erotic.

It sounds as though you've done a bit of growing of your own and know what it is like firsthand!

I hope we'll see more stories from you!

JD
Thanks
  #3   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 01:04 PM

theseventhwave
Woooooooooooooo!!!!

Well done! A very HOT story.

Thanks
  #4   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 01:07 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Hot and original. I never once thought what it might be like to experience muscle growth from the shirt's point of view. What a way to make your debut!

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
Thanks
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
That was hilarious--and good. I liked it a lot--very original.
I hope to read more from you--from what I saw, no grammatical errors or anything too serious like that. Good job

Things happen.
Thanks
  #6   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 04:08 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
That was great!

Now, I'd love to read about a jockstrap put through "his" paces.
Thanks
  #7   Add to Muscleboi20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 04:45 PM

Muscleboi20 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Muscleboi20
Smile Excellent

Well done, Gymboy. Well done
Thanks
  #8   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Thumbs up Excellent (and original) Story, Gymboy

Gymboy,
For a first try let me say, "Congrats!" You did a great job taking a common story and giving it an original twist. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your work in the future.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
Thanks
  #9   Add to Capt.Moonlight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2005, 11:27 PM

Capt.Moonlight is on a distinguished road
What a cool spin on things! Marvellous job! I enjoyed this immensely
Thanks
  #10   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2005, 08:27 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Thumbs up

That was great man! Such a unique prospective.
Thanks