The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bakadaka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2011, 06:40 PM

bakadaka is on a distinguished road
Supersede 2

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=25882

In order to get out of the bathroom and back to some clothes that fit, Kevin would have to walk down the hall, past the kitchen and living room, past his roommate's bedroom to his own. Virtually the entire length of the apartment and all without anything to cover him except this overly tight underwear. He shouldn't have been embarrassed to do this. After all, glancing at the mirror he saw the 6'4? 240 athletic man he had recently become thanks to a late growth spurt. His body was now impressive, but he didn't want John to see him like this. It would be really awkward for both of them probably. Kevin leaned closer to the bathroom mirror and noticed that he needed shave again. Even his chest needed to be shaved again even though he did it just recently.

?Fuck not more.?

A bit over a month or so ago, he had no indication of chest hair on him. Now it was coming in thicker and thicker. Kevin barely recognized the man in the mirror as himself. He was huge and his once larger friend seemed small to him now. He could imagine standing over him and looking down at him, feeling completely in control. What if he could pick him up now? Show him how small he was?

Kevin stopped thinking about this, realizing he was getting hard. He needed to get back to his bedroom and take care of his dick. Fuck school. Picking up his things, he cracked open the door to the bathroom and peered outside. No sign of him. The sooner he left, the less likely he would encounter his friend, John.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after John checked out his roommates new shoes, he resolved to figure out what was made his roommate Kevin grow over an inch so quickly. Blind with jealousy, he assumed the recent growth spurt of his friend had to do something with a drug, but just wasn't sure what it could be. The difficult question was how to go about figuring out what his roommate was up to. John was still a bit larger than Kevin, and if there was any time to confront his roommate, it was now before this continued. Besides, it seemed that his roommate thought he hadn't yet noticed that he knew about the growth and having the advantage of surprise might be able to force the secret out of him. So when they came home one day after the gym, John was sudden and upfront:

?Dude, you grown lately??

?What??

John enthusiastically jibbed: ?You're taller. Ha you've hit a little last growth spurt, haven't you? You're getting not so little. How tall are you now??
Kevin however was actually surprised to hear this. ? Iono, am I taller than always??, he asked confused.

?Get your tape measure. The one you used when we were moving in. We'll see.? This was in fact the same tape measure Kevin had been using when measuring his recently growing dick and swelling balls. He hesitantly went back to his room and got it not knowing how to get out of this situation. Making a couple of lame excuses about not being able to find it didn't help. John insisted and Kevin's hesitation was read by his roommate as nothing more than a guilty conscious, proof he was hiding something.

Kevin brought back the tape measure. ?Awesome, now stand up against the wall straight and shoes off... No, don't slouch. There we go. Good boy.? John marked the wall at the top of his roommate's head. ?Five Eleven and a half. Look man you've grown. It's obvious.? John looked at Kevin pretty intensely, as if to pin his roommate against the wall. He still had the fact that he was 6 ft even and a bit of muscle on him and from this close up he was able to stare down a bit with his shoes still on.

Kevin though was more or less indifferent to the news about being taller. He assumed he might get like an inch or something extra in college and hadn't really measured himself since he got his driver's license. Still the intensity that his roommate took all of this was a bit strange. He smiled and said something about the inch was barely significant.

?So what's the secret? You've been growing like a weed recently. You taking some kind of supplement.?

?Nothing other than the protein I've been taking with you. Besides, there isn't anything capable of making you taller is there??

?Haha that would be awesome. I would totally share some with you if I knew about it.?

Now that the shock had worn off a bit, Kevin could see now that his roommate a bit insecure about all of this. ?Hey, how tall are you by the way??

?A tiny bit over 6ft?, he said proudly.

?Let me measure you too.... You have to take your shoes off.?

?Ha no that's fine. I haven't grown in so long. I'm still the same height.?

?I did it. Now you do it.? John was surprised to find himself quickly moved against the wall by his roommate. Still, it couldn't hurt though to measure his height an ingrain in his roommate the difference that remained. Besides, maybe being a good sport would get him to let on what he was doing to grow so much.

Kevin marked his height against the wall and them measured from the floor to it.

?Dude, you?re under 6ft by a bit. Not a lot, but your definitely not 6 feet tall unless you want to round up.?

?Ha that?s bullshit. You've just measured wrong.? John picked up the measure himself and brought it up to mark once and then quickly again. His roommate hadn't been lying. He was, in fact, just shy of the six foot mark he had always placed himself a bit above.

Kevin laughed a bit at how flustered John looked. He mentioned something about how the spine compresses over the day, so it's perfectly normal that he might measure that tall. But it was clear he was kinda amused that he was nearly as tall as his friend and John felt his stomach sink a bit as he smirked nearly eye level with him. John adjusted his posture to be really straight and Kevin decided to give him a hug, ?Thanks for the workout man.? The hug was really strong and he could feel how his friend's body had changed in the past couple of weeks. He was being engulfed in a man nearly his equal and could swear that his arms were bigger than his even. They had to be seriously pumped from his visit to the gym still. The situation had turned out worse for Kevin than he could have believed.

Stepping back, Kevin scanned his friend. ?Dude, I'm almost up to your size now aren't I?? Kevin cuped one of his own pecs feeling its weight in his hands. Kneading it a bit since it was likely sore from the workout. Kevin had lifted essentially just as much weight as John. His smaller clothes did nothing to hide his newly developed muscles. He walked back to his room stretching his arms.

Later that night John would have dreams he had trouble remembering, ones he didn't want to remember. How much did Kevin now weigh? What was he going to do if he was now the smaller one. He would have normally laughed at the idea and thought it was silly, but he was coming to realize how much he had gotten used to the idea of idea of being the big guy around. He didn't know how much his roommate weighed, but he could tell none of it was fat. The idea of that much growth turned him on and he jacked off while falling asleep exhausted dreaming of growing just like his friend was.

Later in the morning though, he realized his mission to figure out what his roommate was taking to grow so much had been a complete defeat. The attitude he showed and the fact that he refused to tell his friend made John indescribably irritated and increasingly angry. Who was this guy he had thought was his best friend? And now barely spending any time around him except for at the gym?

Kevin didn't particularly want any tension with his friend and even was a bit freaked out about all of this himself. He hadn't noticed how much he had grown, but now that it was pointed out he couldn't help but notice his pecs straining against his too small t-shirts. One of his friends commented on them before class and jokingly fondled them to embarrass him. He bought some cheap larger clothes to help hide his new size, but didn't want anyone to notice. The older shirts were demoted to cum rags that he jacked off into. A lot of the new muscle was in his legs and it was almost embarrassing how large his thighs were getting. His boxers now fit more like boxer briefs. All of this was getting to be too much.

He committed to cooling off for a while with the gym, tried not going for a while. Maybe even cut back on eating. It would save some money as well. New clothes weren't cheap. He would wake up in the morning though feeling his muscles craving it. Doing pushups or taking a short run only temporarily satiated the restlessness. More than ever he felt that he was not just enjoying the gym, but honestly addicted. Giving up after about a week, he went by himself and found himself lifting more than he was able to when he stopped. His growth hadn't stopped at all. He had managed to stop jacking off for one day during which his balls had become almost painful and he had to relieve himself in a bathroom at school.

Kevin also noticed that his facial hair came in thicker and more quickly. Getting used to the bristles he felt on his face took a while. He could now easily grow a beard if he wanted to. Guys in his family didn't develop chest hair normally, but lately he noticed that growing in too. He shaved that off as well. His voice seemed a bit deeper lately too, although he was sure that was just his imagination at this point. It might have been just simply how we was speaking now. When he woke up in the morning and looked over his pecs at the penis nestled on his thick thighs, he would sorta moan and growl at the same time. Every morning deeper and every morning louder. The same growly base seemed to be seeping into how he talked as well.

?What the hell is happening to me??, he almost murmured out loud. The recent changes had gone beyond physical appearance and into his attitude and personality. To some degree, people seemed to treat him differently, less like a geek and that had to have something to do with it. On the other hand, he had felt assertive, even physically so, a couple of times recently. The worst part was that his mind would not go off his body and his cock. Unconsciously in class, he would often palm it, reposition it, or feel up his arm only to have to stop himself. His jeans wouldn't hide an erection well enough. After lunch everyday, which was now more than doubled in size and filled with anything protein he could get his hands on, Kevin felt his body almost sore and craving exercise. If he hadn't done legs in long enough, they would be screaming to do leg presses and squats. He would go and do them until his ass couldn't take anymore. He could barely walk home to go his bed, jack off, and pass out asleep.

Needless to say, he saw less and less of his roommate who actually seemed to be avoiding him. Kevin reasoned his growth spurt must have either made his roommate jealous or suspicious that he was on something. Unfortunately, he had no way of proving to him that this was all out of his control. John's reactions seemed more than jealously though, and he had no idea why he was reacting like this. He still liked his roommate and having no one to hang out with was really becoming a drag. Especially since he wanted someone with him at the gym to see how much he was improving. Kevin had gotten up to 185 pounds without any fat and officially felt pretty big. That however was somewhere around where he knew his roommate and he couldn't help but think in the back of his mind that he might now be slightly larger.

After a month or so of avoiding his growing friend, John had to talk to him at some point. Over the past month, John's mood had shifted to a mixture of jealous and depression. He still kept up his work at the gym, but it wasn't really the same anymore. He could feel himself slipping. Normally, losing 5 pounds in a month wasn't anything. It meant he had focused on cardio and probably lost a bit of unwanted fat. This month, five pounds seemed significant. Any scale would have said that he was a hair shy of actually being 170 lbs. He had also been sick for a bit during the month and maybe that was a good excuse. Still he eyed his roommate for signs that the growth would stop. It didn't and he kept out of his way or face the chance of another comparison. His last ditch effort to find out why Kevin was growing had failed. Apparently, they had not been good enough friends for him to share. John felt like he had lost a friend and gained a stranger in his apartment.

It was a pretty hot day and John had stayed inside trying to read for a class. His roommate had gone out and so John slipped into the living room, where he had not gotten to spend much time recently. He lost track of time and hadn't noticed Kevin had returned from the gym.

?Hey, did you get the check in for this month's rent?? John jumped out of the couch, clearly not expecting Kevin to be in the living room. In truth, he hadn't really recognized the voice and was completely startled by the presence of his roommate. He turned around to see that he was in a tank top and gym shorts. The shirt had to be new. He had never seen his Kevin wear anything like that before. God, it framed pecs that seemed so large.

?Shit, no. I almost forgot. Ha, yeah let me go back to my room and get it so we can send it in.? John nearly ran to his bedroom knowing that Kevin would follow him. He fumbled around for a pen to write out the rent check, hoping to make the interaction as quick as possible or not think too much about it. He screwed up the first one, cussed, wrote a new one, ripped it out of the checkbook and handed it to his roommate. Who was now standing in his bedroom. Kevin was comparatively slow to take the check, ?Thanks?, and put it in the envelope with his own. This gave John time to see what was standing in front of him, blocking the escape from his room.

John had at first not looked up to the face of his friend, but kept his head hung down. All that this did however was fixate his stare at his roommate's pecs. The neckline swooped low enough to see that they were separated and far larger than he was expecting, making a shadow with their overhang. They looked round and soft, but he could tell they were hard when flexed. The arms next to them were bare and clearly enjoying a pump from their recent trip to the gym, thicker and stronger than he had remembered. Although the arms were at the side of the body and relaxed, some armpit hair escaped out the front next to his pecs hinting that much more was hidden. None of this seemed very like his roommate at all. It looked like testosterone, out of control, on a rampage.

?You okay? What have you been up to this month??

John snapped back attention to his Kevin's head. Had he been staring? What the fuck was happening? He was a bit disoriented at how tall he had to gaze up... Looking down he saw his roommate was wearing shoes and he wasn't. That explained a good amount. It still didn't explain all of height difference.

Kevin could tell his roommate had just gazed up at him and then down to his feet to check that he was wearing shoes. John had not been subtle at all and between staring at his chest and this, he could tell that his roommate was bothered by the new size. John had said nothing in the past five or ten seconds in damning silence.

?You're freaked out about how much I've grown. I get it. It's been fucking insane man. Look at this.? Kevin lifted up his arms to flex them and his chest. John's eyes grew wide and noticed that his roommate's arm pits were filled his tons of soft hairs he had been staring at absentmindedly earlier. There was so much of it and it was so manly compared to his. He could see how the hair barely came out when his arms were down. ?But I can't control it man. At this rate, shit I hate to say it, but I'm probably gonna be bigger than you. I'm not on anything. I can't help it man. I have to go to the gym ? it feels so good to work these out.?

Kevin closed the distance between them. ?I love being big like you. I know you're used to being the big guy, but that's not how its happening. Besides, I'll be a nice big guy just like you were to me.? He was now hugging his reluctant friend who was more or less frozen to the spot where he stood. It was clear though that this wasn't the hug of two equals as much as Kevin wrapping himself around John. For the first time, Kevin felt that his roommate was ? smaller than he had remembered.

?Yeah thats really cool, I'm glad the workouts were working for you.? John pushed Kevin out of the hug.

They were both now in front of the large mirror in the bedroom and Kevin took off his tank top. Showing that not only were his pecs and arms oversize, he had strong and defined abs. Slipping out of his shoes with some difficultly, they stood side by side.

?I thought you were bigger.?

The difference was never clearer. Maybe John's defeated posture emphasized it, but Kevin was now clearly larger and the pride he felt only made him straighten his posture more to emphasize the fact. It was also clear that he was not only taller, but a bit heavier as well. He could see he was still wearing his old boxers. How could those fit him? The now larger roommate reached over and started pulling off his roommate's t shirt. ?Let's see how you are doing in the gym man.? He barely had time to object to the shirt being nearly ripped off of his body. ?Dude stop?. It was too late though and the shirt was already off. The mirror showed the difference between them now.

?Sorry. I'm so excited though about this man. Shit, look at me. I am big even compared to you now. I didn't fucking realize I had grown this much. I guess I got carried a bit away huh with the entire comparison thing? Sorry, It's just so strange for me to see this.? Wrapping an arm around John, Kevin pull him into his large body. He could feel the meat on the pecs and arms against his back. He then ducked under his friends large arm in an attempt to get away, but was too slow and got pulled back in tighter. ?Hey, hey. I know you are taking this hard man. Listen, you're still a pretty jocky guy even if you are the smaller one. Tons of people would love to be as fit as you. You weren't the biggest guy on campus anyway.?

John still struggled a bit to get away. ?How are you fucking growing so much?? He twisted and turned trying to get out, acting every bit a little kid with a temper-tantrum. Kevin locked him a tight hug that pressed him into his body. ?Get fucking used to it man. My growth spurt isn't gonna slow down any time soon. I'm not taking anything to cause it, it's just like another puberty or something.? Being pressed against his roommate he could feel how his pecs, arms, and shoulders hung a bit above and wider than his now. ?My hair is coming in quicker now on my face and body. My voice is cracking deeper just like puberty and its happening all over me. I can't control it. Hell, I barely have the money for new clothes to fit me.?

?What you're some kind of steroids then? I'm supposed to be fucking impressed by that?? There was a panic and refusal to believe in his voice. A last ditch rationalization of a guy losing control.

The response was a strong one. Kevin ran his hand down the new trail from his belly button to his waist of his gym shorts and pull them down to his feet, now wearing nothing but his old size small boxer briefs. They gripped his quads and cupped tightly over his package and didn't have enough fabric to really cover his expanded ass. As incredible as the changes to his body had been, this was even more so. It was clear that he had to tuck up and his balls were visible through the fabric. They were now swollen abnormally large. The dramatic show had its intended effect as John stared straight at them. ?Do steroids do this to you? Look at my fucking balls man. They are huge. This is what I've had to deal with. I'm sorry to do this, but like I said, I'm going through puberty or something all over again. All of it. I'm not taking anything. You know I would never do that and if I did, you would be the first I'd tell about it. I've missed having you as a friend the past month and I just wish we could be honest with each other instead of hiding our insecurities like this shit you're pulling. I worried about how you've been acting all month.?

John realized of course that he had been pretty self absorbed about this entire thing. He too had really missed talking to his roommate but was too proud to admit it. What was he thinking? He took in a deep breath he was completely surrounded by him and his now characteristic masculine scent. He could feel the silky hairs from his armpits on his arms. He stood silent for a while collecting himself and letting himself calm down.

?Admit that I'm bigger than you now. It'll help you get over this complex that's keeping us from being friends. There isn't anything you can do about it. I don't want to let you go until you do it.? John's roommate hugging him slowly rocking a bit back and forth. He let himself relax a bit into him, not being given any other choice really. He was really embarrassed that he had let himself get worked up to this point.

?I'm sorry for being a jerk about this. I didn't get that it was difficult for you too and I feel kinda weak now that you're really the big guy around here. It seems like you're going to become really big and that was always kinda part of who I was in our friendship. I didn't want you to outgrow being friends with me.?

?Hahah no way. You giving me gym lessons was just another perk. We're friends because you still need me to help you with your homework and I can't cook.? He was back to smiling again. ?Remember remember that last time I cooked pasta??

?Where you put salsa in instead of tomato sauce? Yes. You aren't allowed to cook anymore for while.?

Kevin reached over to put on his shorts again. Looking at himself in the mirror compared with his friend had made him realize he was even bigger than he thought. Even before this, he hadn't yet jacked off today and he could feel his dick getting a bit hard from the display he was putting on. He needed cover up and as soon as possible. Just as he bent down to pick up his gym shorts though head heard a small rip and some fresh air on part of his ass.

?God dammit.?

?Don't you have a pair or something that is bigger? Have you bought new underwear since your started growing again??

?No. I've been pretty busy and like I said, all this growing stuff is getting pretty expensive.?

John thought a moment, and realized he had something for this. ?Hold on second.? He reached into his closet, moved a couple of things around and pulled out a package to hand to his roommate.

?No way, this is perfect. Size large Calvin tightie whities. They'll have so much more room than these. Thanks man.?

Kevin left the room with a spring in his step. He had gotten his friend back and even an unexpected present. He was so excited he left without his tank top and left it in his friends room. The tank top didn't go unnoticed by John though. He ignored it thinking his friend would come back for it, but before bed he picked it up and tried it on. He could see how it was stretched out around the pecs and hung a bit big on him. Best of of all it smelled a bit like his friend. It had a smell hard to describe, almost sweet smelling to it. Thinking back to being shirtless with him today he remembered smelling it straight from his friends pits and how calming it was. He wanted to inhale it deeply and ended up putting it on his pillow, planting his face in it, and jacking off. He came quickly, moaning ?You're getting so fucking huge bro.? and quickly feel asleep.

Last edited by bakadaka; December 7th, 2011 at 06:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to bakadaka For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2011, 07:16 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
I like the bro thing. Thanks man. Look forward to the next part.
  #3   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2011, 02:03 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
I hope that Kevin will still be the kind & nice kinda guy when his growth stops(if it will stop that is). It would definitely be a little more original, seeing as many growers are often cocky, selfcentered, quite arrogant & sometimes quite mean too.

But anyway, great 2nd part if the story. ^^ I'm curious how this story would play out. ^w^
  #4   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2011, 05:58 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Yes!!!

MOST excellent, bakadaka!

Really enjoyed this latest! It's great to see Kevin starting to embrace his size and realize just how BIG he's becoming. And I love how John is struggling to adjust to being the "little" guy in their relationship now which is shifting with every inch Kevin grows and every pound of muscle he puts on.

Great detail & great premise! I can't wait to see more!! Thank you again!!

-- JSmith
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2011, 08:01 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
well it looks like I have a favorite new author!

This was so hot. Seriously, it was dripping with testosterone! And I sense a nice muscle theft story building up! I love how he was smelling the sweaty tank top..I love the parts of stories where guys cum just by smelling cum filled underwear or jock sweat filled clothing. Yum!
  #6   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:05 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
You took this in a new direction.
Excellent, Man !!
Keep Writing.

MD
  #7   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:57 AM

More please!

... bump!

Hey bakadaka, I hope we can see more of this in the new year! It's a great story and I like where it's headed. It's really heating up, and I look forward to see how John and Kevin's relationship changes as a result of Kevin's growth! Thanks again for the great post!
  #8   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2012, 06:44 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
This is a completely new story to me and a new author as well!

Well written and compelling with excellent mental descriptions of both characters from their respective points of view!

I like this!

Good job!

Mdlftr

two thumbs up!
  #9   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:56 PM

Part3?

Any updates in the works for this story?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options