The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2011, 06:09 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Misfit Chapter 6

Chapter 6

?On behalf of myself and the University, I offer my sincerest apologies. This never should have happened.?

Lee Prentice felt a chill run up his considerably larger spine. People never spoke that way unless they were about to deliver really, really bad news. What if he only had six months to live? Or six weeks? Or six days? Lofgren?s manner had changed and it seemed clear that he was starting to believe Lee?s story. He suddenly wasn?t so sure now if that was a good thing. No ones?s body changes this fast and this much without getting seriously fucked up. Any second, Lofgren was going to tell him to get his affairs in order.

?Apologize? For what?? he asked nervously.

?I should have designed the protocols more carefully,? Professor Lofgren answered. ?Who knows where this could lead??

?So you, um, believe me now??

?I?m afraid I do.?

Lee didn?t realize how close to panic convincing Lofgren would bring him. Suddenly, he had confirmation that this was real; he wasn?t imagining things. Without realizing, Lee grabbed the professor by the shoulders.

?Am I gonna be okay, Doc??

This time, Lofgren didn?t flinch. Instead, he reassuringly put his hand on Lee?s massive forearm.

?Well, I think so...?

?You?re not sure??

?I?m pretty sure...?

Lee stood up abruptly.

?What the hell does that mean?? he roared.

?Now young man,? Lofgren said, trying to be soothing. ?Sit down and let me explain things to you.?

Lee swallowed hard and sat down. It was turning out that living his ultimate fantasy wasn?t all it was cracked up to be.

?Let me see your hand,? Lofgren said. Lee held out his big mitt and Lofgren looked like he was preparing to read his fortune or something, when without warning, he jabbed Lee?s fingertip with something sharp.

?Doc!? Lee protested.

?Oh, don?t be a baby.?

Lofgren took a microscope slide off the counter and dabbed a drop of Lee?s blood on the surface and deftly spread it to a thin film with another slide. He took the slide across the room and placed it inside a small chamber and closed and latched the door. He flipped a switch and Lee heard the whirring of a small motor.

?It?ll take a couple of minutes to pump the air out of the chamber,? he said.

?What is that thing??

?It?s a scanning electron microscope. I?m pretty sure I know what?s going on, but this should confirm it.?

?And that is??

?You?re infected with nanites.?

?Shit.?

?It?s not all that bad.?

?Doc, look at me.?

?What I mean, is that I?m pretty sure you?re health won?t be impacted. At least not long term.?

?What the hell is that supposed to mean??

?Just calm down, okay? The scan I ran on your hand showed the presence of nanites in your body. The only way you could have contracted them is from contact with Ham?s... um... bodily fluids.?

?What?s going to happen to me? I mean, what more??

?Little, if anything. The nanites are degraded. Eventually, you?ll flush them all out of your system.?

?And I?ll change back??

?No. You?re staying this way. But at least you?re healthy? probably healthier than before.?

?Oh.?

This was a lot for Lee to wrap his head around. He thought for a moment while Lofgren went back over the electron microscope and started making adjustments. Maybe everything?s going to be okay, after all? It could be worse? he could have shriveled up into some weird half-human creature. Instead, he turned out like a human muscle morph. This might not be so bad after all. Although when it came to his love muscle it seemed possible that there could be too much of a good thing...

?Come look at this,? Lofgren said. Lee walked over and bent down to look at the display screen.

?The nanites are even more degraded than I thought,? he continued. ?They?re practically inert already.?

?What does that mean??

?It means that you?re going to be okay.? Lee felt a surge of relief.

?However...?

?However... what?? Lee asked sharply.

?These nanites are structured very differently that the ones synthesized in the chamber. It?s almost as if...? Lofgren hurried back over to scanner and examined the data once again.

?What? What?? This was why Lee never liked eggheads.

?As if they were purposely designed to change you in just this manner, and then self destruct.?

Lee frowned and thought for a moment.

?Is that bad?? he finally asked.

?No, but it shouldn?t be possible.?

?We?ve been down that road, Doc. Remember??

?Point well taken.?

Both men paused to ponder the situation.

?Well, thank you for calling this to my attention, Mr. Prentice,? Lofgren said abruptly.

?Huh??

?Let me know if there?s any further change in your condition. There probably won?t be.?

Lee looked on with astonishment as the professor turned and went back to his work.

?But... but what about me??

?Hmm?? Lofgren looked up like he?d just been interrupted by a naughty child.

?What am I supposed to do now?? Lee said in as close to a whiny voice as his new-found baritone would allow.

?Oh, well, let?s see... why don?t you make an appointment with your family doctor and get a check-up? That?s never a bad idea.?

Lee stared at the smaller man in stunned silence.

?You could probably get one at the Student Health Center, as well.?

Lee suddenly realized that his jaw was hanging open, and he snapped it shut.

?I... I don?t even have any clothes!?

Lofgren tapped his finger to his chin thoughtfully and looked Lee up and down.

?Some of our football players are almost as big as you are. I bet you could get something at the Athletic Center.?

Lee turned and strode from the room, muttering to himself and nearly forgetting to duck as he left.

It had been nearly an hour since Paul?s roommate had left for class. As he sat on the floor in the corner of the dorm room with his arms around his knees, he realized that while Ham had been in the room, all rational thought had been blotted out by the overwhelming desire to have sex with him. Paul had felt that he would do literally anything to please the god-like young man. If Ham had asked him to flap his arms and fly like a bird, he?d have found a way.

But now, he felt like he?d just sobered up from a very bad drunk; except he hadn?t been drunk on liquor, he?d been drunk on Ham.

But Ham had changed, physically. He was bigger, stronger, and a goddamned hell of a lot better looking. That wasn?t possible. There was only one explanation.

That little fucker had slipped him some kind of a weird, hallucinogenic drug. Magic mushrooms? or maybe he?d gotten his hands on some acid somewhere, and he?d used it to rape him. Paul?s confusion and fear was suddenly replaced by all-consuming hatred. He?d been so good to that fucking pipsqueak, and this was how he was repaid. Paul wasn?t a violent man, but he?d decided that in this case, he?d make an exception. When he was done, that little scumbag would be taking all his meals through a fucking straw.

Paul changed from his cum-soaked sweats into a fresh pair, grabbed his shaving kit and a clean towel and headed for the showers. It was a lucky thing he didn?t encounter anyone on the way, because he?d have probably ripped their fucking head off.

He tossed his things on one of the wooden benches and stepped into a stall. He?d calmed down enough to realize that he wasn?t stiff and sore the way he?d been earlier that morning. In fact, he felt strong and vigorous. That must be what happens when you?re hopping mad, Paul thought. As the warm water soothed his enraged mind and body, he noticed the first tiny crack in his theory. Soaping up his, hard, athletic physique, something was different. Rinsing off, he discovered that the appendectomy scar he?d had since he was twelve was gone. So were the scars from his knee surgery in high school.

The drug must still be having a residual effect. As he toweled off, he stepped up to the mirror and noticed some others. The mole he?d always had on his chest was gone. So were the freckles on his shoulders from years of sun-worshiping. Instead, his body practically glowed with a radiant, golden tan. There weren?t even any tan lines.

Paul?s face was subtly different, too. His cheekbones were a little higher, his jaw a little stronger, his lips and nose a little finer. Even his eyes, which had previously been gray, were deep, icy blue. He looked like one of those A&F models, only way more athletic.

This just served to make Paul even angrier, because it wasn?t true. With gritted teeth and a determination to make his roommate pay for his crimes, he finished shaving and went back to his room.

Ham left the Athletic Center and continued across campus. He could scarcely believe the beauty of the day. While the fall color was well past its prime, he still reveled in the crisp autumn morning. Ham couldn?t remember when the sun had been so dazzling, or the sky such a brilliant blue.

Of course, this was only proper for a newly-minted god. It seemed at any moment a songbird could alight on his finger and serenade him.

Ham strode boldly across the center of the great lawn in the middle of the university. The old Ham would have skulked around the edges of the school, the way he had inhabited the margin of society. That was the old Ham. The new Ham was strong and self confident. He deserved to be at the center of things.

?Get a load of the fairy.?

Ham stopped and looked around. He was certain that the comment wasn?t meant for him to hear, but for a superior being such as himself, it couldn?t be helped. He glanced over at a tree about fifty yards away to see a small group of burly young men. Football players, most likely.

As Ham made eye contact, they instantly turned away. The looks among themselves instantly communicated a sense of mirth and derision.

?Oh, shit,? he heard the biggest one say as the group dissolved into contemptuous giggles.

White hot anger flared in Ham?s mind as he thought about the countless times he?d been subjected to humiliation by such infantile cretins, and he felt his shirt pull even tighter across his chest and shoulders. Almost immediately, those thoughts were once again replaced by his own feelings of superiority. Ham was a lover, not a fighter? he would interact with the young men and give them the opportunity to worship him.

As Ham strode toward the group, they continued to look furtively in his direction and became evermore mirthful.

?Good morning, gentlemen,? Ham said confidently. ?Beautiful day, isn?t it??

The young men started chuckling louder. The biggest man looked at Ham with a smirk on his face.

?Ya think so, huh, tinkerbell?? he said. A couple of the men doubled over with laughter.

For a moment, Ham was confused. Why weren?t they in awe of his radiant, masculine beauty, like the others? Then, the rage returned.

With lightning speed, Ham reach out and grabbed the throats of the two biggest men and clamped his strong fingers around them. The men?s eyes bugged out as they both instinctively grabbed at Ham?s steel-like forearms.

A third man came from behind and put his arm around Ham?s neck in an effort to stop him, but as he attempted to get Ham in a head lock, he was stunned to find that he couldn?t get his arms quite around Ham?s neck. The man held on and was astonished to realize that his feet were no longer touching the ground. Ham was growing.

Ham?s shoulders split out of his tee shirt as he lifted the two men in the air, their legs flailing as they tried to break loose of Ham?s iron grip. As his fury increased, so did his size.

?What the hell...? The man on Ham?s back was having greater difficulty holding on as Ham expanded. The sound of rending fabric continued as the man finally slipped to the ground with a grunt, holding the shredded remains of Ham?s shirt.

The legs of Ham?s jeans split open as his form grew past eight feet and a thousand pounds. As he grew, his fingers wrapped further around his two victims necks, their faces having gone from beet red to ghastly white and nearly motionless. Another man leaped onto Ham?s back and managed to hold on by digging his nails into one of Ham?s huge traps.

The beast that had once been Ham Conner suddenly roared in pain as the man on his back thrust a switchblade through his ribcage.

At that moment, several things happened at once. Ham?s body expanded almost explosively until he was more than nine feet tall and weighed over a ton. His two giant hands closed further around the throats of the now motionless men being held in the air, then released the two bodies. Before they could even hit the ground, Ham reached back over his shoulder, grabbed his attacker by the scruff of the neck and flung him forward with enough force to launch the young man several yards in the air to land in a broken heap.

Ham?s sole remaining challenger stood frozen with fear as the huge beast loomed over him. The young man was utterly stunned by the nearly instant transformation from the minor object of his derision to this nightmarish giant.

The young man?s brain was on overload as he took in the sight of the creature. Ham stood nearly as wide as he was tall, with arms and legs so thick that one could scarcely believe they could even bend. Pectoral muscles the size of medicine balls perched atop a massive chest that heaved up and down with each enormous breath, so large that Ham?s face nearly disappeared from the man?s view each time he inhaled. Above that chest was a pair of shoulders the likes of which the world had never seen? each sharply delineated deltoid the size of a beach ball, yet deeply etched with fibers and trifurcated into three massive lobes. Connecting the delts were a set of traps that leaped straight up past Ham?s ears and conneced with a neck almost twice as wide as his head. The innocent, handsome features of Ham?s face had been replaced by incredibly sharp, strong angular features that screamed masculine power.

Supporting that colossal torso was a pair of redwood-like legs that at mid-thigh were nearly as wide as Ham?s chest. Between them was a set of genitals that would embarrass even the largest bull, with testicles the size of melons and a fat, flaccid cock more than a foot long. As Ham stood there, his gigantic body steaming and his chest heaving and blowing thick blasts of steam from his mouth and nose into the brisk autumn air, it began to stir to life.

Ham slowly bent over to take stock of the last would-be bully still standing. How could something so small and insignificant be so thoroughly detestable? He was no different than a cockroach, Ham thought. The young man trembled as Ham raised himself back up to his full, magnificent height. As he did, Ham?s cock rose until it was at the young man?s eye-level? a full twenty inches long and as thick as a wine bottle. A long streamer of pre dripped from the slit. Ham took a step forward, bringing the fat, purple mushroom head within inches of the terrified young man?s nose.

?I could tell you,? Ham said slowly and quietly in a deep basso-profundo as he wrapped his massive hands around his colossal tool, ?that this is what a real man looks like.? Ham?s huge hands barely encircled the mammoth shaft.

?But I?d be wrong,? he continued. ?This is what a god looks like.?

Almost faster than the eye could see, Ham snatched up the man by the front of his jacket and pulled him into the air until they were nose-to-nose.

?You?re not worthy to suck my cock.?

Ham flung the man away and he screamed as he flew the air and then went abruptly silent. He tipped back his head, roared like King Kong and then approached a nearby elm tree. Already, his wound was starting to heal.

The trunk of the tree was more than two feet in diameter. Ham put his arms around the tree in a bear hug and then started ramming his cock against it. The sound of splintering wood carried across the area as Ham rammed his cock deeper and deeper into the ancient tree. As he did, the trunk began to pull away from the ground more and more. Finally, Ham wrested the mighty elm from the earth. He continued to work the tree trunk up and down on his mighty member, until he finally came to climax.

The far side of the tree split open explosively. Chunks of wooden shrapnel went flying as Ham?s super man-juice sprayed out of the opening. He threw down the enormous tree with a giant crash and roared again. People scattered as Ham walked off to find disciples that would pay him the proper respect. People like his boyfriend.

Lee?s head was still spinning from his encounter with Professor Lofgren. He wasn?t sure which was more bizarre? what he?d learned about the nanites, or the way the old fart had practically kicked him out once he?d gotten his data.

Consequently, he didn?t even notice the stir he caused as he walked across campus? a gigantic muscle-bound figure with just a towel around his waist and blanket around his massive shoulders.

First things first, and that meant finding some real clothes. Lee didn?t have a better idea, so he took the professor?s suggestion and went to the Athletic Center.

Lee ducked and twisted slightly as he entered the gymnasium. He looked around the deserted room and decided that the best thing would be to find one of the football coaches and ask to borrow some clothes. As he was about to enter the locker room, a young man in a letterman?s jacket came around the corner so quickly that Lee nearly knocked him down.

?Jesus Christ, another one!? the man said as he took a step back.

?Where would I find... wait a minute. What do you mean ?another one??? Lee asked.

The smaller man turned and shouted back into the locker room.

?Hey Ron! Johnny! C?mere!?

Two more men in jackets appeared.

?Holy crap,? one of them said. ?This guy?s bigger than Fred.?

?Who?s Fred?? Lee asked.

?This guy might know what?s going on,? the first man said to the others.

?Who?s Fred?? Lee repeated.

?Yeah, but he?s way bigger than Fred,? one of the other men answered.

?I said, WHO?S FRED??

All three men turned to Lee as if they just noticed him. After a momentary pause, the first man spoke again.

?Come this way,? he said.

Lee ducked and twisted and followed the men into the locker room.

As he came around the corner, Lee was met by the biggest, hottest, most orgasmically beautiful bodybuilder he?d ever seen. Short of himself, that is. The man was simply magnificent. He was wearing just a pair of gym shorts as he stood by the sinks talking with some other men. They all stopped talking at once and looked up at Lee. One of the men was obviously a coach.

?What the fuck is going on here?? he uttered as he looked over at Lee.

The bodybuilder looked vaguely familiar. Lee looked at the man and spoke.

?Do I know you?? they both said almost simultaneously. After a short pause, the bodybuilder spoke.

?What?s your name??

?Lee Prentice.?

?Have you taken any PE classes??

?I took badminton last year. For general ed.?

?You weren?t big like this last year, were you??

?I wasn?t big like this yesterday.?

?Yeah, I remember you now. You were that gay guy.?

Lee scowled for a moment.

?Yeah, you were that straight guy,? he retorted. The bodybuilder took a breath.

?Sorry,? he said. ?I?m Fred Wilson. Do you know what the hell is going on??

?You mean Fred from the towel cage??

?That?s right.?

?Holy shit.?

?My words exactly.?

?Do you know what happened?? the coach spoke up.

?Sort of,? Lee answered. ?Do you know Professor Lofgren? In the Physics Department??

?No, I don?t think so,? Fred said.

?I do,? said the coach. ?What about him??

?Well, it seems the nutty professor was doing an experiment on something called nanites. Nanotechnology, they call it. This friend of mine? well, I kind of know him? was infected by the nanites. It?s turned him into some kind of Jekyll and Hyde. His name is Ham Conner.?

?That must be the guy that came here this morning,? one of the other students said.

?What happened to us?? Fred asked.

?We?ve been infected, too.?

?Shit! You mean this is like a disease??

A lot of the students started backing away from the two muscle behemoths.

?Yes and no. If I understand right, the nanites are dead. We?re not going to change anymore.?

?I guess that?s a little better,? Fred said. ?There?s just one thing. This Ham guy?s not the one who infected me.?

?But you said he was here.?

?He was. But that was only about an hour ago. That?s not when I, um, when he, uh...?

?Man, it was so bizarro,? said the student that Lee had first met at the door. ?When that guy came in here, all of a sudden we were all boned harder than we?d ever been in our lives. Fred sprayed all over the mirror, and the rest of us had to change our shorts. If you know what I mean.?

?O... kay...? Lee said. ?Now, back up a second. You said that he wasn?t the guy that came and infected you last night.?

?No,? Fred said. ?That was Paul Hanson. He was definitely the one that, um, infected me.?

?He?s our star lacrosse player,? the coach added.

Lee paced back and forth for a moment.

?Okay,? Lee said. ?Here?s what we do.? For some reason, Lee felt like he had to take charge of the situation. Maybe it was because he was now big as a house. He was pretty sure that the professor wasn?t going to be much help? not unless they brought him this guy to put under his microscope.

?According to what the prof said,? Lee continued, ?Ham should be pretty harmless by now. His nanites should be dead just like ours. I need you guys to go find him. This Paul guy seems to be the main danger now. Cutie and me are going to go look for him.? Fred?s face turned red as he looked up at Lee.

?I can do without the nickname,? he said.

?Okay, sweetie.? Lee wiggled his eyebrows. ?Coach??

Lee threw off his blanket and the room gave a collective gasp.

?Uh... yeah?? the coach answered distractedly.

?You have any clothes you think I can squeeze into??
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2011, 02:23 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
It sems that the forum gets a tad hungry for comments.
Unfortunately it takes them away from where they should be.
Commenting on writing of a stellar quality should always remain.
How else could the author know how wel he is getting his idea across.
Let's see.
what had I said before...
It mentioned that I thought the proffesor had lied and actually programmed the nanites for just the thing that was happening.
And I sid I hoped the beast inside Ham didn't destroy the good guy within.
The thing I know i said was that when someone forces
their idea of good sex on another,
and the second guy doesn't want it,
then there is a word for that.
It's one we all have heard before...
Rape.
Now Ham didn't do that all on his own.
The little buggers inside him have him jacked up to where they are programed to be.
So the professor is probably the one who put
the "Dominate everyone" command in the mix.
Bad instructo. No bisquit.

Great writing.
Keep Writing.

MD
  #3   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,309 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Glad to see another chapter. Well done!
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Mass Driver and I both had posts that found their way to a black hole somewhere... But although I don't understand right now how or why the two posts still are the only posts to this thread on one of the machines I "inhabit" ... That is really weird...

So here are the two posts the forum lost...

Quote:
Ender
Muscle Nerd in Training Join Date: Feb 2003

Hmmm the coach knows Professor Lofgren and neither of them are overly shocked by the sudden appearance of a number of massive nearly naked muscle beasts overnight. This may be exactly the effect Professor Lofgren was looking for.

For a while I had figured the nanites had manage to become sentient and were establishing links with Ham and the other infected guys. At first I thought Ham was putting out some kind of super pheromone based on the complacency shown be Ham's victims but when Paul and Fred appeared to be obsessing about Ham when he wasn't around I figured the nanites had gotten in their brains too and were enslaving them to Ham. But the three guys we know Ham infected are not Ham-Fans, the original pheromones theory was correct.

I'm not really sure what is afoot with Ham whether the Nanites have gotten into his brain, he just had a psychotic break or what.

It's also interesting that Lee's naniter are not what Professor Lofgren was brewing in the tank. They really need to get blood samples from the rest of the infected so they can get handle on the problem.

The Coach and Professor Lofgren will disappointed when they catch up Paul... since Ham is the carrier

Ender
Quote:
Mass Driver Registered User Join Date: Oct 2009

If the nanites are the Mis fit; then who are they meant to fit?
I do think you're right about the professor
being responsible for putting active programs into them.
And having a goal for them to atain.
But when they twist one man's desire
and force it on another man as an unwilling participant...
And Paul was unwilling.
When Ham left the room, Paul no longer wanted to fuck Ham.
In fact he became very angry over Hams actions.
Those actions have a well known name...
Rape.
And if those nanites won't take no for an answer,
then no one will be safe around Ham.
I hope the big guy can pull his free will back out of the fire.

Great story, Man.
Keep Writing.

MD

Now I need to figure out how andwhy this one machine has those mesages cached and flush them out
  #5   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2011, 02:31 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
The story was posted twice. Seems the one that had the comments wad deleted while the one that didn't (originally this one) survived.

Anyways this story has me intrigued and baffled at the same time. New Ham (and I'm still pretty convinced New Ham is more the one persona) is seeming to be evolving in more than one aspect. He mentioned somewhere in this chapter his "boyfriend" and I'm thinking oh please don't let it be who I think. Especially since we had Lee who wanted to start something with him.
Please keep it up I look forward to more of this universe.

#6   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:29 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Mass Driver and I both had posts that found their way to a black hole somewhere... But although I don't understand right now how or why the two posts still are the only posts to this thread on one of the machines I "inhabit" ... That is really weird...

So here are the two posts the forum lost...

Now I need to figure out how andwhy this one machine has those mesages cached and flush them out
I'm not exactly sure, but I'm pretty sure it was my fault. I do my writing in WordPerfect (THE best word processer EVER), copy to the forum thread and then I preview the post several times just to proof it. When I hit "submit" I thought I'd lost the whole thing, used the back button and did it again.

By the way, the duplicate post is still up, complete with comments; it's just moved way down the queue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vga518 View Post
The story was posted twice. Seems the one that had the comments wad deleted while the one that didn't (originally this one) survived.

Anyways this story has me intrigued and baffled at the same time. New Ham (and I'm still pretty convinced New Ham is more the one persona) is seeming to be evolving in more than one aspect. He mentioned somewhere in this chapter his "boyfriend" and I'm thinking oh please don't let it be who I think. Especially since we had Lee who wanted to start something with him.
Please keep it up I look forward to more of this universe.
I'm intrigued and baffled that you're intrigued and baffled. Especially baffled.
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by umlerian49 View Post
I do my writing in WordPerfect (THE best word processor EVER), copy to the forum thread and then I preview the post several times just to proof it..
My favorite word processor was always WordStar (first for CPM and then DOS)... because it was the first one I learned. I could use the same tool to write documents and computer code. WordPerfect has two "features" I hate; It starts up with an empty file and it won't let edit the contains while the formating codes are visible. Ever after I started using windows I suck with WordStar. It wasn't until decent WYSIWYG program that work came that I switched to MS Word.

Ender
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2011, 08:31 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm enjoying this greatly. Each chapter brings new questions to mind, hopefully to be resolved soon!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options