The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2011, 04:08 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
"Master" .. part 10

Apologies for the long delay in delivering this final chapter, I’m afraid I simply struggled to find the time to write. I’ve put “must do better” in my school report! - Gideon

Scrubbed and dressed for dinner, I waited dutifully in my room becoming more and more nervous. My first encounter with Kim’s Amazon admirer had uncovered an arrogant streak that I didn’t like, while my second encounter had shown me she probably didn’t much care what I thought. The sight of her working out in the gym was still etched vividly on my mind, her powerful body packed with more solid muscle than I had thought was humanly possible on a woman. Now I was about to discover if she had a brain to match the brawn.

I knew I had to find a way of frustrating Hye Su’s interest in Kim, but first I had to play along with Kim’s elaborate deceit. Little lies had a nasty habit of needing bigger lies to sustain them. Dinner conversation, I knew, was not going to be a relaxing experience. I would have to stay alert to avoid carelessly betraying Kim’s secret.

A gentle tap on the door revealed an anxious Lee summonsing me to the dining room. Poor Lee, he seemed even more nervous than I was. I followed him along the hallway and into the dining room, surprised to discover that I was first to arrive. I scanned the room appreciatively, admiring Lee’s little extra touches to impress our house guest. The room had a warm, seductive glow from the candles that flickered on the table and in the wall sconces. I made straight for the drinks cabinet and poured myself a generous measure of Scotch to calm my nerves.

I had just taken a sip when the door opened. What I saw triggered a rush of adrenaline into my bloodstream, making my heart race and my dick tingle with excitement. Bathed in the candle glow were two towering godlike figures, stunningly handsome and powerfully built. Like myself, Kim had dressed “smart but casual”, his thick, muscular legs squeezed into pants whose remarkable elasticity was all that prevented them from being split apart by his massive thighs. A short-sleeved cotton shirt was also just managing to contain his awesome chest and broad shoulders. I noticed that the seam of one sleeve was partially ripped, already losing the unequal battle with his gargantuan bicep.

As Kim ushered Hye Su into the room, my attention immediately diverted to her with a lascivious interest unbefitting a gay man. But, of course, as I had discovered earlier when I had peeked into the gym, Hye Su was no ordinary woman. She was a powerfully muscled Amazon with a haughty attitude to match her awesome power. It seemed she had deliberately power-dressed for maximum impact, a simple, black figure-hugging dress clinging to every seductive curve with sensational effect. The dress stopped provocatively half way down her muscular thighs, showcasing long, powerful legs. Curiously, the outrageous muscularity of her body did nothing to detract from her femininity, but actually enhanced it.

As I gaped in awe, the scene seemed frozen in time, though in reality only a few seconds had passed. As the Olympian gods moved into the room, I realised with a start that Hye Su now appeared to be as tall as Kim. A pair of high heeled shoes were creating the impression, as well as making her powerful legs all the more shapely and impressive. At 6 foot 8 inches, the muscular Adonis that was Kim was an easy match for the Korean Amazon, but I could well imagine the intimidating effect she must have had on many a puny and paunchy business adversary. She was certainly having a profound effect on me.

She peeled away from Kim and ambled towards me. She stretched out a hand in greeting, but her smile was cold and altogether too contrived. As she halted right in front of me, like a hungry raptor appraising its prey, I tried to avoid staring at her voluptuous breasts, instead craning my head upwards to return her gaze. I swallowed, feeling uncomfortably feeble and inadequate. As I returned the handshake I winced in pain at her powerful grip. Her suspicious eyes moved to the glass in my hand.

“My goodness, Peter. Joyo is certainly very generous to his ‘business administrator’ if he allows you to help yourself from his drinks cabinet.”

It was the opening salvo in an engagement that would leave me exhausted before dinner was over. She was full of searching questions on both Kim and myself: What were our backgrounds? Where were we educated? When had we met? What was our business relationship? Even the arrival of Lee’s succulent food failed to defuse the interrogation. On and on she went, like a probing Torquemada, rebuffing every attempt at diverting her. By the time Lee arrived with the coffee I was physically and emotionally drained, and I could see that Kim was also bruised by the onslaught. Yet we had successfully defended the party line with an embellishment here and an exaggeration there - just like the lying, cheating financiers we were, in fact!

While Hye Su had relentlessly sucked us dry like a leech gorging on blood, she had successfully avoided revealing much about herself. By the time I took my leave of the Titans and skulked gratefully back to the sanctuary of my room, I knew little more about her than Kim’s earlier drool of doe-eyed sycophancy. I lay on the bed in the darkened room staring blankly at the ceiling, my mind numbed by the relentless cross examination. Her questioning had been freakishly intense, and it was now obvious to me that she was deeply suspicious of Kim and his exceptional physical and intellectual abilities.

What little we had managed to uncover about Hye Su revealed a life that could not have been more different from Kim’s. With a spoiled and privileged upbringing and an extraordinary genetic advantage that put her far beyond the abilities of most average mortals, she had been groomed to inherit daddy’s crown. But then came the economic wobble that had opened the door to an unknown investor, and the shocking realisation that the powerful newcomer posed a serious threat to her inheritance. As I lay there in the gloom turning over events in my mind, I smiled to think how much more shocked Hye Su would be if she ever discovered that her rival was a mere youth of 18 who, just weeks before, had been grindingly poor and illiterate.

As my tortured mind slowly de-stressed, I drifted off into a restorative doze. I guess I hadn’t rested long before I was rudely roused by an unfamiliar noise from elsewhere in the house. Only once before had the overnight peace and calm of the house been disturbed by an intruder, which turned out to be an inquisitive monkey that must have swum over from the mainland. Smiling at the thought of our pampered guest coming face to face with one of Indonesia’s more lively residents, I clambered out of bed and crept into the hallway.

It was immediately apparent that the noise was coming from the master bedroom. Still half asleep, I imagined the monkey must be loose in the room and made to open the door. But just as my hand connected with the handle I suddenly realised what was causing all the ruckus. My former bed was taking a pounding from the frenzied exertions of its occupants.

I lingered in the darkened hallway, mesmerised and increasingly aroused by the squeals and moans emanating from the room. I flattened myself against the door, in the pitiful hope of absorbing some of their ardour, rubbing my dick against the wood, imagining myself being ravished by those awesome musclegods. Pre cum had begun to soak my briefs when I was suddenly gripped by a sense of shame. I turned from the door in embarrassment and crept quickly back to the sanctuary of my bed, where my sexual high was soon released with a ecstatic climax.

Next morning I lingered late in bed, uncertain that I had the stamina to survive another day of relentless questioning, but it turned out to be a needless worry. When I eventually surfaced in search of breakfast, I found Kim and his Amazonian lover on the patio, their gorgeous near-naked bodies stretched out on sun loungers. Clutching a plate of fresh fruit, I sauntered onto the patio with what I hoped was casual disinterest and chose a chair that afforded a good view of the Titans.

Trying to maintain an air of detachment, I stole furtive glances at the stunning objects of my adoration. As my eyes swept over their muscular contours, it soon became impossible to conceal my worship and I ended up staring in blatant awe, my dick throbbing once more in blissful homage. Thoughts of my own pathetic inadequacy were also straying into my mind, fuelling my arousal all the more.

With my dick threatening to erupt, I sprang from the chair and made a bolt for the house, holding my bucking erection as the first spurt of cum soaked into my pants. As I passed, I cast a furtive glance at the cause of my excitement. Mercifully, their eyes were closed, yet I was certain I saw a derisory smirk on Hye Su’s face. I scuttled off to my room to compose myself and change out of my soiled pants. When I got back the sun loungers were empty and so was the jetty. I assumed they must have woken and decided to take the launch out on an impromptu coastal cruise.

Expecting they would soon return, I decided I had better sustain my ‘business administrator’ fiction and headed for the office to scatter some files and paperwork around convincingly. Lunch came and went with no sign of them. I supposed they had put in somewhere to eat and explore, so I frittered away most of the afternoon on the patio, reading a book in the warm sunshine. At the first sound of the launch’s marine diesels I bolted indoors and headed for my room, intent on finishing my book before washing and changing for dinner. It wasn’t long before I was interrupted by a persistent knock at the door.

Scarcely did I turn the key in the lock than the door was pushed open with incredible force, sending me tumbling onto the floor. By the time I had recovered from the shock, Hye Su had closed the door behind her and stood looking down at me, legs apart and hands on her hips, like a wrestler sizing up an opponent. The impression was reinforced by a figure-hugging leotard that left nothing to the imagination. The fabric clung to her slender waist and cavernous chest like a second skin, leaving her muscular legs and arms exposed. Once again she was wearing high heels that boosted her height advantage. When I finally managed to tear my gaze from her awesome body, I saw that she was glaring down at me with a look of utter contempt.

“Get up, you pathetic little shit” she said. “It’s time you and I had a frank talk about what the hell’s going on here.”

I clambered to my feet and cowered before her accusing gaze, feeling insignificant and feeble before her powerful, towering figure.

“I don’t know what you mean” I spluttered. “You know as much as I do … what else can I possibly tell you?”

As I spoke, she moved ominously towards me. I backed away slowly until my spine connected with the bedroom wall and I could retreat no further. She pressed home her advantage, my face wedging between her fulsome breasts until every gasp of breath I took was fragrant with her perfume. Trapped and fearful, I tipped my head as far as back I was able and gazed up into the face of my accuser. She smirked at my predicament, took a step backwards and chucked me playfully under the chin.

“I know your game, you little faggot”, she taunted. “I watched you ogling Joyo this morning, and I saw the raging erection you had when you ran indoors. You get off on being around big musclemen like Joyo, don’t you little man? It’s all a big turn on for you.”

She smirked and flexed an arm in my face. As her bicep hardened into an intimidating peak of rippling muscle, I swallowed involuntarily and altogether too obviously, to which she responded with a contemptuous snort.

“You wouldn’t mind a feel at my big muscles either, would you Peter? I’ve met a few freaks like you before. You’re a total muscle whore, a pathetic weakling who likes to be controlled and dominated.”

She threw back her head and laughed at her easy victory. Now she was in total control and she knew it. When her mirth subsided she surveyed her prey, starting to snigger again when her gaze fell on the bulge in my crotch.

“Oh my” she said sarcastically. “I suppose I should feel flattered.”

I blushed miserably, trapped by her superior power, betrayed by my own lustful desires.

“I … uh … I don’t know what it is you think I can tell you” I stammered.

Her smile faded and she leaned forward until her face was level with mine.

“No more games, you sad little queer. I want to hear everything you know about Joyo. I’ve known there was something not right from the first second I laid eyes on him. And last night, when he performed in bed like a pubescent teenage virgin, it became blindingly obvious he’s not what he seems. So tell me, Peter, just who is this awesome financial wizard that no one had ever heard of until just a few days ago?”

As I wilted under her logic, the cavalry arrived with a sharp rap on my door.

“Peter” said Kim’s voice. “I’m just going to invite Hye Su to the lounge for a drink if you care to join us.”

“Sure” I heard myself reply. “I’ll be there in a couple of minutes.”

Hye Su backed away, clearly annoyed and frustrated.

“I’m not finished with you, little man” she snapped. “When a total nobody elbows his way into my inheritance, I smell a rat. I want the truth about Joyo – who he really is and where he has all of a sudden sprung from.”

She made a fist to ram home her threat. I gasped at the size of her hand and the menace of her knuckles. Despite her womanly breasts there was nothing remotely feminine about that fist.

“You’re going to tell me all that you know. And if you don’t, I’ll take great pleasure beating it out of you.”

With that, she turned on her heel, eased open the door to check that the hallway was clear, and crept quietly out of the room. She was never to confront me again. I was relieved to find Hye Su bubbly and charming as we relaxed in the lounge, acting as if our confrontation had never occurred, never raising the conversation above inconsequential small talk. When at last I was able to gratefully excuse myself for bed, I locked my door and maintained a determined disinterest in what might or might not be occurring in the main bedroom. When I got up for breakfast, I discovered the gleaming helicopter was gone from the lawn and, with it, Hye Su.

I found Kim in the study, earnestly typing away at the keyboard, naked but for a pair of tiny underpants. He looked dishevelled and unwashed. Showering had evidently lost out to the urgency of his task. My eyes washed gratefully over the hulking muscular contours of his body, marvelling at his awesome power, convinced that his astonishing transformation was still to peak. It was an impression reinforced by my first glimpse of the dark fur that had begun to sprout across his broadening shoulders.

With a satisfied flourish he finished typing, turned from the computer and motioned me to sit down. I plopped gratefully into a chair as he began to unburden himself on the departure of Hye Su. After I had left the lounge, Kim’s hopes for another night of unskilled teen sex with his Korean goddess were dashed when Hye Su confronted him with her suspicions. When her probing was continually rebuffed, in exasperation she finally confronted him with her resentment at the threat he posed to her inheritance. Her bristling anger at being usurped by a complete unknown had erupted into a furious row. Vowing to discover the truth and expose Kim, she had packed her bags there and then, stormed out of the house and flown back to Seoul. I shook my head sympathetically.

“Wow! She’s going to be trouble. Have you thought about how you’re going to deal with it?”

Kim’s face contorted into a smug grin and I knew at once that I had stupidly underestimated him.

“Hye Su’s no match for me” he declared. “No more than you are, Peter.”

I feigned a smile, wounded by his barb but knowing it was lethally accurate.

“I thought she was the most awesome person I’d ever met” he continued, wistfully. “But then, I haven’t met too many people who are on my physical and intellectual level. I expect there’s another Hye Su out there somewhere who’s just as stunning, just as intelligent and just as sensational in bed.”

“Yes, I’m sure there is” I said helpfully.

“Anyhow, I’ve just spent the last hour reinforcing my position in daddy’s business. I’m too powerful to ignore now, and in a day or two I’ll issue an ultimatum to the board that will see full control of the business pass into my hands. Daddy will be pensioned off with a nice fat retirement package, and if Hye Su makes the slightest attempt to stop me, I’ll destroy her.”

He emphasised his bitter threat by squeezing his hand into a fist, just as Hye Su had done. But Kim’s fist, I noticed, was much larger than hers. I stared at him in awe. His effortless appropriation of one of Korea’s biggest industrial consortia and his unemotional attitude towards the stunning siren with whom he had been so recently totally besotted was terrifyingly clinical. Suddenly he jumped to his feet and stared down at me through a thick, dark tangle of manly chest hair, his eyes glazing over with evangelical fervour.

“There’s something you should know, Peter”, his deep voice taking on a more resonant and authoritative tone. “From this moment on, I will allow nothing and no one to question my authority or impede my progress. I possess the power, the intellectual capacity and the knowledge to crush anyone who dares to stand in my way.”

His words were having a profound effect on me. My heart was pounding. I trembled uncontrollably as my dick began to throb with unbridled excitement. He paused, transferring his gaze from me to the ceiling. He smiled as a tremor of pleasure rippled through every muscle on his stunning body. Then he returned his gaze to me.

“Don’t worry, Peter, you will be part of my future, I owe you that much. Hye Su is expendable, and her daddy’s consortium will soon be of little interest to me as my power and influence grow.”

He chuckled, reached out and ruffled my hair playfully, like an adult humouring a child.

“I’m going to let you play with my new Korean toy. It will stretch your limited abilities, but I know you won't want to disappoint me.”

I forced a smile to cover my growing panic. Grateful though I was for these crumbs from his table, I wondered what the consequence might be of disappointing him. He strode from the room, my eyes riveted on the towering, muscled perfection of the one-time illiterate I had lured to my island to gratify my selfish sexual fantasies. Instead of becoming the beautiful, muscular but compliant companion I had intended, he had sensationally and rapidly outstripped me physically and intellectually, reducing me to a submissive role of nervous obedience.

I sat for a few moments contemplating my fate before shuffling out of the room into the hallway where I was immediately drawn to the rhythmic clank of metal coming from the gym. It was Kim of course, giving his massive arms a pump before showering. I paused at the open door and stared reverently as the young god gave yet another breathtaking demonstration of his superiority. He acknowledged my awestruck adulation with an arrogant smirk.

"Soon I'll be totally unstoppable", he gloated.

I backed away from the door and headed to my bedroom to deal with yet another raging erection. Not only did I not resent the role reversal, I now realised that his dominance and cocky authority were far more sensuous and exciting than anything I had ever fantasised about. Yet I had still to acknowledge his authority and, as the day progressed, I became ever more anxious to put my submission into words.

But I was to be frustrated by Kim’s obsessive work in the office, where he shut himself away for most of the day. According to Lee, he was preparing for an imminent business trip to Shanghai. When he eventually emerged, he set off in the launch in the direction of the port, telling Lee not to expect him for dinner. As I waited anxiously for his return, my stomach was in knots and my mind in turmoil. I trembled in growing desperation to assure him of my unconditional devotion.

It was almost midnight before I heard the sound of the launch returning. Like an excited schoolgirl I bounded out of the house and onto the patio, intending to greet the object of my desires on the jetty. I slew to a halt as I saw him help a slender dark-haired beauty out of the boat. With no apparent effort he lifted her in one muscular arm onto the planking whereupon they locked lips in a passionate kiss, unaware of my prying eyes. Embarrassed and confused, I crouched down behind a wall and watched as they broke their kiss. He took her hand and guided her towards the house, her eyes wide with excitement and wonder at what she saw. They ambled past where I lay concealed, chattering in the local patois, unaware of my presence. Kim guided his conquest into the house where they disappeared into the master bedroom.

I sank to the patio floor with my back against the wall, an empty, corrosive sense of loss playing on my mind and gnawing at my stomach. Hye Su’s unusual muscularity had made me think there might yet be a gay dimension to Kim’s sexuality, but the beautiful girl he had brought home from the port had dashed my hopes. As I sat disconsolate, nursing my jealousy and disappointment, the door of the master bedroom opened and Kim emerged with his beau. Both had shed their clothes and were wrapped in white towelling robes, but the contrast could not have been greater. Her slim figure was totally engulfed by the towelling, while Kim’s muscular bulk was scarcely covered at all. His awesomely broad shoulders strained the material of the robe while his thick, powerful forearms protruded from the arms and his massively muscled thighs from the hem.

Kim led his giggling admirer into the lounge and, to my disappointment, closed the door on my voyeurism. Trembling with emotion and close to tears, I clambered to my feet and made for the lounge, uncertain of my reception. Slowly and silently I turned the handle and crept inside. The young lovers were flirting on the sofa, too interested in one another to spot my arrival. I saw to my delight that Kim had relieved the robe of its unequal tussle with his massive upper body. The towelling now lay around his waist, leaving his magnificent chest and shoulders exposed to view. He was cradling a glass of my best cognac in one hand while he flexed his other arm to his lady friend’s evident approval. She was curled up beside him on the sofa, her head nuzzling into his chest hair, a tiny hand squeezing his mammoth bicep appreciatively.

Suddenly he spotted me lurking in the doorway and motioned me over. Gratefully I ran to him and threw myself at his feet, broken, nervous and compliant. Desperate for his approval, I began to run my fingers through the hairs on his calves, gently kneading the huge diamond muscles, ignoring the shocked reaction of his companion. I felt his hand upon my head and looked up into an indulgent smile. Waves of pleasure and contentment washed over me as he spoke, his deep voice gentle and encouraging.

“Is there something you want to say to me, Peter?”

I threw my arms around his powerful limbs and looked up into his beautiful face.

“Master” I breathed.

(end)

Last edited by gideon; December 23rd, 2011 at 08:03 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2011, 03:27 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Excellent writing, though rushed in this chapter/ending. I prefer the "happily ever after" endings, but this matched your style. Keep up the great work.
  #3   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2011, 10:02 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Excellent writing, though rushed in this chapter/ending. I prefer the "happily ever after" endings, but this matched your style. Keep up the great work.
Posting part 10 two months after part 9 is rushing things? But actually you're quite right, philat, I was starting to get tetchy about not finding the time to write and ended up bringing this tale to a premature end. As for "happy ever after", I guess a sub/dom theme isn't everyone's idea of a titillating read, I'll aim at being Mr Nice Guy next time!

Gideon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options