The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bicepboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2012, 08:36 AM

bicepboi has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to bicepboi
MuscleFrat Part 1: The Tour

Hey guys, come on in. Welcome to Musclefrat. I'm Troy ( cocky grin ), I'll be showin' you around today.

Musclefrat is the biggest nastiest frat house around. We're the only frat that specializes in freak sized college dudes. We're a legitimate frat, our guys are all on the honor roll, involved in the school, and molded to

dominate and display bull sized muscle. It's MEN only . We live like men and fuck like men. Musclefrat was established by Daddy McGrath 6 years ago to perfect the college fratboy physique. At least that's the story

he told the dean.( honestly, daddy just likes growin' and fuckin' muscleboys. But who can blame him. Who doesn't ? )

Anyway, MuscleFrat is four floors. Let's go upstairs and we'll get started.

This is the top floor, it's got two bedrooms. The one on the left is Daddy McGrath's. Daddy's a professional bodybuilder, and he's here about 70% of the time. He competes all over the country, does shows and

endorses products. When he's not here, my cock- bonded buddy Brad and I are in charge. Daddy, named us tatted us and grew us on loads of his musclefreak cum.We're the biggest fuckin dudes in the house

My names Troy but Daddy and the other guys in the house call me BEAST. Brad's nick is ANIMAL. Got the tat you see from Daddy. Brought Brad and I down to the tatoo parlor 'bout a year ago, and growled" tat my

fuckin boys up." So, I got BEAST on my left delt

and Brad got ANIMAL on his right. BEAST and ANMAL perfectly named, wouldn't ya say ( pec bounce ) ( grin ) I'm weighin' in at an even 240, Brads 248, and when he sticks those extra 8 pounds in my face I go

fuckin weak. That's our room on the right. Both rooms have a full gym as well as an extra king sized bed. Lots of room to play, ya know. ( wink ) Brad and I don't usually wear alot, This beater I got on maybe gets out

of the dresser drawer three times a year... when it's cold. Got it on today cuz I didn't want to scare u off or have you camped out on the front step beggin to get in. ha,ha ( arrogant pec flex )

Down here on the second floor is where the tops sleep. We've got 10 rooms on this floor. One top per room. Weight requirement for this floor is 225, but alot of our boys are bigger than that. Daddy calls these guys

his BULLS. They fuckin are too. Rough arrogant, cocky freak boys who flex and show off 24/7. Got to see em to believe em. Hot fuckin boys ( grabs crotch and smirks ) No special dress code for this floor either. Our

tops are pretty slutty so alot of tight shorts with no jock and some ripped up t's. Gotta keep the bottoms lookin. ( grin ) ( pec flex ) come on boys....

First floor, bottoms. Gotta be 19 and 190 pounds. We got 25 rooms, thats at least two bottoms per top. Works out well. Dress code is simple down here, shox and jocks. Each bottom gets to pick the color shox he

wears but all jocks are white. Some guys wear a ball cap, think it makes em look tougher, ha, doesn't really work. Especially when they're standing next to 246 ponds of arrogant freak muscle, but they try. Most of

our bottoms are workin' to get bigger so they can move up a floor when a room becomes available, but some of em just keep gettin bigger and sluttier, takin' cock till they graduate. Takes all kinds I guess. Kitchen

and common room are on ths floor too. Big ass kitchen, two walk in fridges and all those tables lined up there are for the guys to eat at. And eat they fuckin do. Monsters at meal time. Most of the guys hang out here

when they're not liftin' or fuckin'. Perfect place for a bottom to show off his new size to get a tops attention, lick a cep or sniff a pit. Tops troll the room for a good fuck or two here too. No rules about fuckin really,

Daddy says u got a freak cock, might as well stick it in somethin' tight. Sometimes it's two tops on a bottom or two bottoms servicin' a top, gang fucks, whatever. It's all good. (wink, smirk )

Come on down boys, basement. Gym..showers...laundry room, bedrooms for the towelboys. We got 16 towleboys, four rooms. Two sets of bunkbeds per room. Rule 11 in the frat is towelboys gotta be 18. Rule 12

is,far as age goes, don't ask, don't tell. I wouldn't swear to it but it seems like they're gettin younger all the time. Towel boys jobs are simple. NO clothes, wipe down the machine or bench when a guy is done and be

ready to be a cum towel for anyone that needs it. Most of the top guys save they're loads for the bottoms upstairs, they got more muscle on 'em and they can take a rougher fuck. These towel boys get a rough fuck

everyonce in awhile from one the bottoms who are frustrated at not makin top yet. But nothin' stops a guy top or bottom from droppin whatever weight he's got in his hands and skull fuck the shit out of a pup. Pup,

thats what Daddy has named the towel boys. Our Pups are fuckin beautiful too. Perfect fuckin faces and the sweetest asses you've ever tasted. When they get old enough and big enough they can move upstairs.

till then they're at the mercy of whatever cock comes their way. Fucking order goes like this.. Daddy can pound anyone, once in awhile he'll bring in dudes form the outside, but

mostly does Brad and I, we're his main fuckin boys. He's had ever top in the house. He's rough as fuck on them. Fucks the bottoms too, hard. He's blown a load in ever pup in the place when he's been workin out ,

but thats mostly a gift of sorts for the pups doin sucjh a good job. Daddy like muscle, rough muscle. Pups don't do too much for him. Brad I can fuck anyone as want, or bring in dudes from the outside to play. Not

Daddy of course, that would never fuckin

happen. We mostly stick to the each other, but we bring in a hot bottom to use every once in awhile. Kinda leave to tops alone. let em gain confindence. If we fucked em too often they'd be total fuckin bitches. Tops

get the bottoms, or each other. Bottoms, if they want can have a pup. That's how it works.

Anyway, come on back upstairs. No fair starin at my ass as we go up the steps. HA! ( grin, flex ) So that's pretty much it , it's a cool fuckin place, Better the bigger you get, but I'm sure the pups would tell u ain't bad

from where they're ay either.. We got three openings coming in August. Three bottoms are movin up to take the place of three senior freaks that just graduated.

So, leave a pictue on the table with yer application and we'll get in touch. Any ques....aw fuck. Brad, thought my cock was twitchin. sup big brah? giving some dudes a tour, thinkin they want a life of muscle.

Animal, why don't put on a fuckin shirt 'for the dudes fall in love, brah, or 'for I fall even deeper in love big brah. ( deep tongue kiss ) . Brah, why don't you give these young studs a few stories ' bout some of yer favorite boys in the house.

I'm sure they can hang out a bit longer and hear ' bout the shit that goes down here.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2012, 12:06 PM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
Oh man, they're so dumb, cocky, slutty, and beefy. I love it!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options