The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2012, 12:51 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
My MailOrder Husband ch1

---------prologue------
He is thrusting into me hard, the pain wracking through my body as he goes in and out. I took things too far, though I wish I could say the feelings where mutual, I do beleive I unleashed a monster unto myself. He had me pinned down, his large 64inch arms. His grunting filling my ears as he thrusts in and out fast, every so often pushing down onto my back with his thick 58inch chest. As the pain courses up my spine and works it way to my heart, feeling like his dick is gonna push its way into my organ.
I am forced to lay there, bent over the bed, all that can pass through my mind is how I even got started in all of this mess....How I took a good thing and turned it into one of the worst and best moments of my life.
chapter 1

-------1 week ago----
Kyle sits there at his computer, feeling alone and betrayed after his recent break up. He looked online for a new man. Ya he was cute by many standards, not exactly hot. He was 5'6, 180 lbs. He was average in the stomach, most of the weight was in his 42 inch chest, 16 inch arms and 28 inch legs. He had more going on up top than anything. His boyfriends where often skinny, whiney, fussy drama queens whod wrather go shopping then hit the gym.

So Kyle is online, searching through thousands of sites. Most guys are divided into 2 types that keep hitting on him. Skinny guys only wanting money or Fat guys wanting sex. He rejected them all, his desire is muscle, to be with a big strong guy whos very big and powerful. He never bothered with some websites. They show muscular guys but they are just sites with flexing videos or cgi pics. He wanted the real thing.

So he tries this one website, MAILORDERSTUDS.COM. He looked through it. It had a link to a partner site called BuildYourStud. Going there he found it was a site that allowed you to order your own athlete and grow him to what ever size you want. Kyle figured it was just a scam, but he read the reviews and the customer testemonials. You pick out the athlete from the available section, fill out the agreement, pay for purchase and travel, he comes with all the equipment, and just follow the instructions.
He filled out the form, and went through the line up. He found a nice Belgum hunk named Mackay. He was a dark tanned 6'5 230lb wall of hotness. He even had his rod listed as 9 inches even.

He was suprisingly cheap. Kyle payed the purchase price, even shipping n handling, and click send. he figured all he'd get was some digital software that morphed the guy. He shrugged and cleaned out the spare bedroom of his apartment for the guy. He would buy stuff as needed, deciding that when this muscle hunk arrives he will take further steps.

------------------2hrs ago---------
Kyle hears a door being knocked on. He answers it, of course Mackay was there, and he was exactly as he advertised. He stood there, in a white dress shirt with blue jeans. Standing 6'5 and 230lbs. His clothes nice n tight and looming over Kyle. Kyle almost got instantly hard as he looked up into that sweet angelic face with those dark brown eyes.

"Hi, Im Mackey, from the BuildYourStud website. I take it your Kyle?"
Kyle nods slowly, his jaw hanging open. He steps back, making an arm gesture to welcome Mackay in. The big stud walks in, looking around the place while he adjusts the gym bag on his arm and the Big trunk being dragged behind him. Mackaey sat there on the couch across from Kyle and explained to him the rules.

"Ok here is how it goes. I will get a part time job and help support the bills. Since I am now yours it means by legal documents WE are married. You help pay for the growth products, the housing, feeding, clothing. Pretty much in laymans terms your my sponcer and I am your project."
Kyle nods slowly still hypnotized.

They did not waste time getting to know each other. They seemed to be hitting it off well. Mackay strips down to his posing speedo and begins to show off. Flexing every inch of his body and loving the attention Kyle is giving him. He then slides his clothes back on and pulls out a special container containing a powder. He reads off the instructions to Kyle, saying one scoop a week and nothing more will be needed for saticfying growth. Mackay also tells Kyle that each athlete on the site is geneticly enginneered for the perfect muscle growth experience. In the end he was engineered for Kyle's personal enjoyment.

Mackay grabs his groin and rubs it, then heads to the bathroom. He asks Kyle to make him something to eat in a nice manner and closes the door. Kyle walks over to the kitchen and preps a ham n cheese sandwhich. He looks over to the container and wonders.....(gee would be nice if I could see him grow....)...He picks up the container and opens it. Its a strong smelling powder, scoops out some wih the scooper that came with it, and dumps it inside the sandwhich. he then smears on some miracle whip to keep the powder from coming out, then presses the sandwhich down hard.
Mackay comes out, zipping up his pants and sits down. Kyle brings him the sandwhich and watches Mackay eat.

It did not take long for him to eat, soon asking for Kyle to bring him some water. Kyle slips off, and makes him a glass of water, coming back to notice something a little off about Mackay. Mackay seemed a little bigger, not by much but the clothes look tighter. Mackay sucks down the water, feeling tingly a few seconds later. Mackay gets an uncomfortable look on his face, looking around "Damn dude...my clothes feel tight as fuck!" He looks around and does not see the container. "Umm where is the container?"

Kyle stands up and backs away slowly. "I used some in your sandwhich..." Mackay gets a suprised look, the seams at his shoudlers rip, the top buttons of his shirt pop off, his pants stretching to the max as some of the seams begin to pop. he stands up fast, his belt snapping around his weist as the pants button is ripped off as Mackay begins to expand rapidly with the rest of him. "HOW MUCH?"

Kyle looks very nervous, as Mackay steps forward, knocking the table out of the way, his biceps explode from the sleeves, his shirt flying open, his back ripping apart as he expands futher. By the time he grabs Kyle his thighs have ripped out of his pants, leaving only his speedo which is about to go any second. "HOW MUCH DID U USE?"

Kyle looks flustered, "just one scoop!" Mackay drops Kyle to his knees. Now naked for the world to see, his speedo bunches up in his muscled ass crack and is drawn tight by his expanding cock. What was a perfect 9 inches of meatyness soon became a thick 12x7 cock that ripps the pouch on the speedo, soon following by a second snap as his muscles hip rip the speedo apart. Mackay looks down, having to adjust his pose because his head is pressing into the short ceiling and his pecs are stacked heavy in front. "You forgot one rule with that, If I dont fuck right after I grow, I wont stop growing!"

He picks up Kyle and looks him the eye, "How do suppose we fix that?..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to chimera0010 For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (January 21st, 2014)
  #2   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2012, 01:32 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
LOL...watch what you wish for! Great short and original.
  #3   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2012, 06:01 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great start... look forward to MORE
  #4   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2012, 08:28 PM

Thanked 2,628 Times in 312 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Egad...

64-inch arms and a 58-inch chest? Either that "6" is a typo, or this guy looks really weird.
  #5   Add to sarado28sp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2012, 09:52 PM

sarado28sp
Send a message via Yahoo to sarado28sp
great story

please continue....
  #6   Add to gbrown5678's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 07:38 AM

gbrown5678 is on a distinguished road
Great story. Totally original!