The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 03:06 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Something In The Water, Part III

After hearing Paul's screech of panic I leapt out of his bed and threw myself into the bathroom. There he was stood in front of the full length mirror in just his underwear.

He turned his head to me slowly, his mouth ajar yet smiling. I then it hit me! He was bigger. Not in a boom, muscle all over way, but defined, far more so than he had been back when he was going to the gym everyday. His once flat and child life chest was now fuller, a slight curve under the arm leading to a set of pectorals that jutted out from him slightly. Below this a faint set of abs were forming. His shoulders were rounder and fuller. His arms had meat to them now and weren't just sticks with a corner on them.

To emphasis this he flexed his arms up and small balls of power appeared. I won't even deny it, I got a little hard at that. Which would have been fine if I wasn't stood there in my underwear!

His legs looked thicker, more powerful. Oddly also a little hairier but that could have been the light. And then I noticed one more change that meant I couldn't hide my semi that was now blooming into a full hard on. His once tiny bulge was definately bigger, maybe 50% bigger, I couldn't tell but there was no way he was that poor 4.5" he was before.

"It worked! Oh my god it worked!" Paul squeeled with delight. "His hands stroked his stomach, resting on his hips as he turned this way and that to examine his new found muscle.

"P... Paul... I mean... wow mate! You're a genius!" I was flabbergasted. No other word seemed big enough.

"I am aren't I." He turned and grinned that foolish and endearing grin and I remembered why all those years ago I fell for him. "Oh... erm Travis... " Paul was blushing. Something he rarely did. He looked away, sneaking glances at my crotch.

Without looking or thinking my hands flew in front of my cock, covering the damp patch spreading there. "Err... sorry... morning wood..." I blushed now.

"No need... " Paul said turning back, confident as ever, maybe even moreso. "It's not like I haven't seen it before." He brushed his hand over his bulge now subconsiously. "Woah! No way!" He then looked down and without even thinking dropped his underwear and kicked them off, my embarrassment forgotten.

His once small penis now flopped forward, maybe about 4 inches soft. It began to plump up immediately reaching full hardness. He was bigger than me now! Oh definately.

Squeeling again he rushed past me and returned with a fabric tape measure. Holding it over his cock he read off the number.

"6 point 4 inches! I've gained nearly two whole inches of cock! Ha!" He was so proud he did a little dance, his cock wobbling about, my eyes of course locked in on it.

"Paul... that's amazing but..." I forced myself to look away. Mainly in case I blew my load there and then.

"Oh Travis, pffft, I can see you like it anyway. You can move your hands away. We're best friends. Let me enjoy this, share it with me." Paul stepped forward and was in front of me. OK he was also taller, still shorter than me but definately taller. Before the top of his head was at my chin, now it was at my eye level.

With one swift movement he grabbed my wrists and pulled them away whilst leaning upwards for a kiss. I let him. Damn it I wanted to let him.

"Travis." Paul breathed my name in his soft high voice. "Bedroom." It was a command. This from the biggest nelly bottom I've ever met. And god did I follow that order!

In the bedroom he shoved me hard onto the bed. In a second my underwear was flying across the room my hard cock springing up and slapping me on my stomach. All 5 and a half inches of it.

He deep throated it in one go eliciting a deep moan from me. Thank god for his lack of gag reflex!

He pulled away. "I'm gonna fuck you?" Paul was looking at me now, half waiting for an answer, half stating a fact. I nodded, letting this new and improved Paul have his way. Fuck it it was my way. I was a top generally but Paul was so damn sexy I think I'd have let him do anything to me at this point.

He returned to my cock. His tongue, hot and smooth was driving me insane. He moved forward now and sat on my chest. His new cock bounced in front of my face. He swiped the head across my bottom lip, leaving a bead of precum. Without thinking I liked it away. It tasted salty but also sweet. He did it again, laughing that queeny laugh. More precum now, it dribbled on my chin a little. Using my thumb I wiped it back into my mouth. Opening my mouth whilst looking up into his eyes I welcomed him in willingly.

God damn I worked that bigger, fatter cock for all I was worth. His hips pumping, my tongue and throat flexing and hot. He was close I could feel him shuddering. After two more minutes he pulled out, leant over the bed and produced a condom and a bottle of lubricant. In a stunted motion he put the condom on and lubed it up. As a bottom he was use to the other guy doing this so it was still alien to him. Then he lubed me up, my legs resting on his shoulders.

Slowly he entered me... ok it hurt a little at first but looking at the muscles on his chest and stomach flex as he worked his way in worked like a natural pain killer. And then he hit it. That magic spot! It was by accident but i let out the loudest gasp and he knew he was doing it right. He kept going. My hands running up and down those newly developed arms holding him up. Looking into his eyes, when I could open mine from the pleasure, framed by my hairy calves.

It felt like forever and a moment rolled into one. His cock pulsed hot and hard inside me, I used my muscles down there to encourage him when I could think straight. I heard a high voice somewhere that seemed far away whisper 'I love you'. A few more pumps and we both came at the same time. I felt him cum as the condom ballooned a little inside me and he felt me cum as it splashed up and onto his chest, dribbling down to his erect nippled across the fresh expanse of his new pecs.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Paul gasped, he leant forward and kissed me hard. The action made his wonderful tool pop out of me but I was spent so I wasn't upset. In fact the kiss was so rewarding I couldn't have asked for a better end to the greatest sex of my life. It was hard and fast and unexpected. More importantly it was so so so good! He knew all the spots he loved and he showed me them and I knew what I liked the bottom to do and I showed him.

We collapsed holding each other tightly, except this time I was in his arms not the other way round. He felt so strong to me and safe now. In that moment I was in love with him all over again.

And from his orgasmic declaration he loved me too apparently. Twenty minutes later and we were asleep again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattbarradell For This Useful Post:
actionjack (December 11th, 2012), Wynfrith (August 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 03:12 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Was hoping for longer but like that it was meant to be a quick scene to set the characters relationship up a bit x
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 04:00 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am really enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Congratulations
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 07:27 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Thanks! It was short but sweet and if you write three more chapters before you go to bed all will be forgiven! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 01:53 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
I'm gonna have to agree with Richard
I'm really enjoying this story.
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 02:26 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This is the best story I've read in months! I love your characters! And what a hot slow transformation so far! Awesome story!
  #7   Add to racecar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 03:40 PM

racecar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to racecar
Loving it! Can't wait for more.
  #8   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 07:31 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Nice work. Thanks.