The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Riko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 01:08 PM

Riko is on a distinguished road
Training with a god!

[COLOR=silver]I had always been a good athlete and competed in both swimming and track through high school and into university. During my third year in university I decided that if I was going to advance to be a serious contender at the National level in swimming I was going to have to put on some more muscle but do it strategically as there is no reason to be a muscle bound swimmer as it just makes you work harder not to sink.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Anyway, I signed up at the university athletic centre for personal training with an eye to some muscle gains in my shoulders and legs. I met with the supervisor of trainers there and he recommended that I start a program of weights and resistance exercises with one of the one-on-one trainers and that within a couple months I should be where I wanted to be with my fitness.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I made an appointment to meet with the trainer I had been assigned to and went on my merry way. I spoke with my swim coach and told him what I was planning to do and he gave me a lot of support saying that I had enough raw talent to do very well but that the edge I will get from this customized training may well be what I needed to augment my physical gifts.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Later that week I went in to the gym to have the first meeting with my trainer. The reception guy buzzed Chris on the intercom and out strode this huge guy ? probably 6? 6? and about 265 pounds of buff, striated muscle. I was agog! He had gigantic biceps and quads and moved as if he was made of some sort of liquid marble. A giant waterfall of muscle and strength.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Now, I am not a small guy ? 6? 3? and 210 lbs but Chris made me feel like a shrimp. I am also gay and being confronted with my physical ideal was almost more than I cold handle.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I eventually took a deep breath, got over the initial shock and introduced myself as Riko and told him what I was there for.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He seemed very knowledgeable and outlined quickly his approach to training and what his expectations were for my training regimen. We worked out the details of both of our time availabilities and decided that we could meet three times per week on top of the in water and weight training I was already doing with the swim team.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Right away I felt confident in Chris? abilities and allowed him to make a lot of the decisions around the training I would be doing and I only occasionally piped in with any preferences that I might have.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]We started with a fitness assessment and he highlighted the areas that he felt we could work on. After the assessment he stated that I was already in great shape, had good muscle development and very flexible and that that was an amazing place for him to start to do some fine tuning. We started on some resistance exercises right away and even though I was a somewhat lither version of a body than he had, Chris realized that I was quite strong and more than able to keep up with his plans.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]We progressed through several weeks of meetings and after perhaps 8 or 9 sessions we decided to reassess my progress. It turned out that I had gained 7 pounds of muscle and lost an inch and a half around my waist and increased my chest and shoulders by the same amount. I was now weighing in at 217, had 8 % body fat and my waist was down to 29 inches while my chest had expanded to 49 inches. I looked a lot more like Chris now with his towering upper body and planar midsection. I even had bigger biceps and a tighter ass.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]We were both pleased and I patted him on the shoulder and gave him a brief hug to show him how much I appreciated his work with me. I think he was a little embarrassed as he blushed and turned away quickly. I tried not to take it personally and just figured that he wasn?t a guy that liked to be touched.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A few days passed and on my next session Chris asked me what I was doing after our session. I said I had no real plans and would probably just return to my apartment to fix a meal and study. He asked if he could come along and if we could spend some time away from the gym getting to know one another.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I was a little surprised but certainly open to it and said sure he was welcome to come back to my place and I would make dinner for both of us.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The rest of the workout was a little tense and Chris seemed a little preoccupied but we got through it well and after I showered we met up in the lobby and headed across campus to my apartment.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Once there I asked him what he wanted to drink and if brown rice pasta and chicken with vegetables was okay with him for dinner. He said he was fine with that and asked for an iced tea.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He chatted with me about school and I found out that he had previously been on the school?s football team but blew out his knee in his first season so his football days were over. He decided to take up body building as he already had a good base from football training. He switched his major from marketing to physical training and was in his final year.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I told him about being a biochemistry student and having plans to attend medical school and become a surgeon.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The banter back and forth got more and more easy and comfortable and whatever had been bothering Chris during the workout no longer seemed to be an issue. By the time we had finished dinner and were relaxing on the couch it was as if we had been friends for years and were just hanging out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]From this comfortable place I told him about my initial reaction to his incredible body. I went on about his gigantic shoulders and tiny waist and how intimidated I felt upon first seeing him. He said that he often got that reaction from people but that he was actually quite shy and soft spoken and didn?t feel that once people got to know him they saw him the same way.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I said that I still thought he was an amazing physical specimen but that it was true that I no longer felt intimidated as I had got to know him a bit and found him to be modest and gentle.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Now he was really blushing and he seemed to be having a hard time maintaining eye contact. I asked him if I had said something wrong or made him feel uncomfortable and he just shook his head and looked down toward the floor.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I was totally mystified as to what was going on so just sat quietly beside him for a bit until he looked up again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He just blurted out ?I have to tell you something and it is really important!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Sure, you can tell me whatever you need to?that?s okay.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Well, it started gradually when we have been training together. I didn?t really know what was happening but every time I knew I was going to be seeing you I couldn?t think about anything else until you actually showed up.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Now I was the one who was flustered. I asked him if that was a good thing for him or a bad thing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I guess a good thing although I have never really thought about another guy the way I think about you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I think then I was the one blushing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Are you saying that you have a crush on me?like a romantic sort of thing??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?I don?t know what it is, I just think about you a lot? and your body? and how you are so easy to be with and confident and smart ?and I think that I want to be around you more and more.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I figured it was time for me to be upfront too since this poor guy was really sweating all this. ? You know, it wasn?t just that you were physically beautiful to look at and a stunning physical form for me to gander at when I met with you, I too started to feel something else after we had spent a little time together. I don?t think I consciously paid attention to it but I knew that every time I saw you my heart lifted and I just felt good?no matter how hard you pushed my body in the gym.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Now he was really looking me in the eye and smiling. I am certain that I was smiling back too as he moved a little closer to me on the couch and softly touched my arm.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]It was just a gentle caress but the electricity shot through me like I had been electrocuted. I think I even looked down to where he was touching me and moved my arm subtly closer to him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]It couldn?t have been more than two seconds and we had our arms around each other and he squeezed me as if his life depended on it. I just stayed in the embrace and let all the feelings wash over me. We didn?t speak but just held one another and tried to catch our breath.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Finally, I pushed back out of his arms and looked him in the eye. ? Have you ever been with another guy before?? I questioned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He just shook his head. ? I have never felt like this with anyone before and I have never wanted someone the way I want you, male or female.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? I want you too. More than that I think well? I need to have you with me.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Now he was a little surprised but stayed focused on my face. ? So what do we do now??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? Well, I am thinking that we need to get better acquainted and get rid of some of these clothes.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]It was then like a madhouse of clothes flying and tugging until we were both down to our briefs ? almost daring one another to be the first to bare it all. I went for it though as what I was looking at before me was just too perfect and I knew I wanted all of him. I slowly reached across to his groin and grabbed the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down. The sparse light brown pubic hair was first to appear then the thick coiled trunk that formed the base of his substantial dick. I couldn?t restrain myself further and yanked the shorts the rest of the way down and buried my face in his crotch. I just inhaled the smell of him and ground my face into his lap.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He was moaning and pushing me up at the same time. ?Your turn now pretty boy.? he said with a quiet determined voice. Within a few seconds, my briefs joined his on the floor.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? You are sure that this is what you want right?? I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? I am not sure of anything but I know that I have to touch you and figure this out as we go.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Now the logical part of me kicked in and I wondered out loud ? You have never done anything with a guy before have you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Never even thought of it.? He replied.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Okay, so how about we slow down and just get to know our bodies before we rush into anything that you will regret. Follow me?? and I arose, took his hand and led him into my bedroom.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He followed eagerly and I got a great look at the whole package. I mean the guy was gigantic from the huge shoulders and arms to the trim washboard waist and the bulging quads and calves. He was perfect. I particularly noticed his luscious huge nipples. They were about the size of a silver dollar and a beautiful light caramel colour. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Once we reached my bed I quickly turned around and pushed him down and said ? just lay there and let me explore you, all of you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He closed his eyes as I made first contact with his chest and a slow moan escaped his mouth. He tried to reach out for me but I pushed his arms away up over his head and slid my hands into his armpits. He was definitely ticklish but allowed me to caress him and explore for a brief while.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I moved my hands and my gaze down his torso and took in the contours of his musculature and the narrow cinching of his waist. The flat plains of his groin from which arose his colossal cock was my next target. I swear I had never seen anything so amazingly beautiful in all my 20 years. His cock was uniformly thick from the mushroom head to the base, still somewhat flaccid and probably 9 inches long and an even pale colour throughout. My mouth seemed to know exactly what it wanted even if I didn?t and I moved closer and closer to the head and took it tentatively between my lips. At the same time, I stroked his silky scrotum playing with his egg shaped balls and ran my fingers down between his slightly spread legs toward his ass.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]His cock firmed up under my ministrations and was now a ten inch obelisk and radiating heat like a furnace.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Oh God Riko! You have to stop and let me breathe or I will pass out.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I looked up at his face and realised that he had been holding his breath since I started my assault on his body. I couldn?t help but laugh and this seemed to break all the tension and he grabbed me and pulled me up on top of him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]We shared our first kiss which became a second and third kiss in rapid succession. It was as if we were trying to suck the breath out of each other?s lungs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Roll over.? I said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He looked at me quizzically but did it as I supported my body on my hands and knees. Now I had the back side to explore and showed no restraint at all. I attacked his back like a starving man; nibbling, stroking, stretching and kneading until I had made my way down to that perfect bubble but with its incredible striations. I dove in and nipped and chewed at his flesh while pulling his asscheeks apart with my hands.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]The sounds coming from his mouth were now completely unintelligible but getting louder and louder. He raised his ass toward my seeking mouth and tongue until I was able to penetrate his tight sphincter and gnaw at the surrounding tissue.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I felt as if I was riding a washing machine as he ground the twisted that ass back into my seeking face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Finally, after perhaps ten minutes of this treatment, I had to stop and rest my tongue. His asshole shone with my saliva and the tender asscheeks showed the redness of my teeth marks and kneading. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]For the first time, I was also very aware of my own thick erection and the pool of precum that had drooled out all over his legs as I dallied at his ass. My dick, though just slightly shorter than his, was probably a good inch or more thicker in circumference and many a previous partner had balked at even the concept of being penetrated by it. I knew that for a first experience I would not be penetrating Chris?s ass either but hope sprang eternal that eventually I would be able to bury my spike in his succulent hole.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? You alright babe?? I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I got a muffled ?Mmmmmmmmmmm? in response.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I slapped him gently on the ass and jumped on top of his V-shaped back. When I reached his neck I nibbled there and took his earlobe into my mouth and worried it for a bit too until his squirming threw me off his back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Fuck man! What are you doing to me??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I looked at him as innocently as I could muster, ?What?s wrong handsome??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?You are killing me here you know. Really killing me! I am ready to shoot and have been trying not to just so this feeling doesn?t end.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He looked down into my eyes and melted on top of me rubbing his cock against mine as we kissed and moaned together. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him tightly against me. ? So what are we going to do about your?situation then??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? I think a little payback is in order, don?t you!? he replied and the look on his face showed that it was definitely a statement and not a question.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He used his powerful arms and flared lats and peeled my legs off him and moved down across my now sensitized nipples and went directly for my cock. First he just grabbed it in his huge hand and marvelled at the thickness of it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? This is more like a big cucumber than a cock?. He stated with a grin. ? What the hell do you do with this? Holy shit man this is like a tree trunk!!? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]None of this though seemed to dissuade him as he started licking and palming my cock, stretching his two hands around it and jacking it forcefully. I felt as though he was trying to pull it off my body but then he took the head in his mouth and tried to force more of the shaft in with it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]After some sputtering and tears, he conceded that he would need to practice a bit before he would be able to handle much more.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? No worries babe. There is a lot more we can do to entertain ourselves.? I said as I winked at him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]At first he looked a bit dumbfounded then the lightbulb went off and he quickly threw me over on my stomach and proceeded to assault my ass in a similar fashion as I had done him. His muscular tongue soon had me squirming and panting like a bitch in heat ? driving my ass up to meet his every thrust.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Fuck me Chris!!! Just push that giant cock into me and fuck me as hard as you can!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He stopped chewing on my ass and retracted his seeking tongue. ? You mean shove my cock in your ass? Won?t it hurt you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Yes, that is exactly what I mean and I don?t care if it hurts me, I need you inside me right this minute before I burst!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He didn?t really take a lot of convincing and in short order had his cock slicked up with saliva and was pushing at my only slightly resistant sphincter. With one final shove he broke through and began the slow transit into my colon.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?OH MY GOD!! You are fucking tight.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? I don?t care, just fuck me and don?t let up until we both cum.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He ploughed away at my ass driving that thick delicious cock into me over and over again, each time more forcefully and it seemed more deeply. I pushed back to meet his thrusts and swallowed his invading member with the same abandon that he was pile-driving me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Give it to me you muscle God!! Fuck me hard!! I love it!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? I can?t last much longer.? He gasped. ? I am so close and soooo ready baby!!!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Me too!! Just a couple more seconds and I will be there?FUCK ME HARD!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I could feel his eruption into my ass as he ground he pubis into my tail. At the same time that gentle tingle in my own dick became a thundering torrent and my ejaculation burst forth all over my bed. He dropped down on top of my back and wrapped his muscular arms around mine and kissed the back of my head.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]We lay there in that post-coital bliss for quite some time drifting in and out of a satiated slumber. Finally I started sidling out from under him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Am I hurting you? Do you want me to move??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]?Yeah ? I need to move and get the circulation back into my limbs.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]When we made eye contact we just stared into one another?s eyes. I put my hand gently on his cheek and wiped away some of the sweat that had dripped there during our animalistic fuck. He turned his head toward my hand and kissed my palm and brought his own hand up to my head and pulled me in for a kiss.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]That moment was when I truly knew that this was more than just a fuck and that Chris was someone I wanted to keep around for the long haul.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I excused myself and went into the bathroom to clean up and to think. A couple of minutes later I emerged with a warm, wet face cloth and a towel and started to clean my dozing Atlas off. I marvelled at his stunning features and quietly swore to myself that I would do whatever it took to keep this gentle man in my life.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]He opened his eyes, gazing raptly into mine and said ? I can?t wait until you do the same thing to me as I just did to you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]? We have all the time in the world baby ? all the time in the world!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]And so we did. We have now been together for more than 30 years and though our bodies are not quite the same as they were when we were younger, the passion has never abated. To me he will always be perfection![/COLOR]

Last edited by Riko; January 22nd, 2012 at 06:37 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to BBadmirer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 02:56 PM

BBadmirer
Send a message via Yahoo to BBadmirer
Hard to read the text since it is not contrasting to the background. I know there is an easy way to fix this but this does happen every so often when a new story is posted. Can this be reposted to a better contrast? Thanks
  #3   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2012, 05:02 PM

Simpleme is on a distinguished road
oh my gosh that was amazing it was all so dramatic!
  #4   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2012, 11:52 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBadmirer View Post
Hard to read the text since it is not contrasting to the background. I know there is an easy way to fix this but this does happen every so often when a new story is posted. Can this be reposted to a better contrast? Thanks
Just go to the bottom of the page and click on where it says "VBulletin 3". Click on it and change it to "Dark Fantasy". The text will be easier to read.
  #5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2012, 01:59 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpleme View Post
oh my gosh that was amazing it was all so dramatic!
Yup, fun read.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options