The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Silverslinky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 03:18 PM

Silverslinky is on a distinguished road
Clenbuterol

Hey guys, new bloke on here loving the art and working on getting HUGE. What are people's thoughts when comparing liquid clenbuterol to pill form. Because I know with anabolics its pretty much a waste of time to go with pills. Wondering if it's the same with oral liquids?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:10 PM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
clen is not an anabolic, regardless all the fantastic results rats get out of it. have you read about side effects of clen (heart palpitations and, in rare case, damage)? Albuterol is supposed to be safer, but again, it is not an anabolic, but a metabolic accelerator. what are you trying to achieve?
  #3   Add to Silverslinky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:55 PM

Thanks for the reply ihm, ur morphs are wicked btw.

Umm basically packin on a bit of size currently with deca and awesome diet/focus, My body fat is around 10-12% and i weigh 84kg basically looking to cut up a little before I do some modeling work. I was really looking not just at the metabolic increase from the clen but also it's anti catabolic effects, as I do tend to drop some serious muscle whenever I attempt to shread up.
  #4   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 01:33 AM

Even with deca?!?
Have you tried GHRP6? it makes you release lots of GH (liberate fat acids from fat cells, so great before morning cardio etc) , which is far more anti catabolic, with no known side effects.
  #5   Add to Silverslinky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 02:08 AM

I have heard of that, however... I wouldn't know how I would get near any of it and how much it would cost in australia any suggestions?
  #6   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 06:39 AM

Australia! from what I read in forums, your customs officers are very strict. try asking someone at the gym who looks like he's using. where do you get your other stuff from? ask him to ask ..
if you're not on a dime, you could just use GH.
but seriously, I don't know what's your current condition and goal, but with all those steroids, you shouldn't be losing muscle mass while dieting, especially if you're not bodybuilder-size but model size.

maybe you're cuting too fast? 700 cals/day is considered the max deficit that does not crush your metabolism (thumb rule.. you may be different).
  #7   Add to Silverslinky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 10:28 PM

What would you recommend for some who is 20?
  #8   Add to drew's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Freak Under Construction!

drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to drew Send a message via Yahoo to drew
Clen is a steroid but not all steroids are anabolic (or androgenic).

It's the exact same chemical used in inhalers to treat asthma.

When taken orally in either pill or oral form, it causes an elevation in metabolism and has a somewhat thermogenic effect (meaning that it causes your body to produce more heat which means you're burning more calories).

Caffeine and various other things cause thermogenesis. The most popular for years was the ECA stack (ephedra, caffeine, and aspirin together -- the once again available over the counter ephedra (or is it ephedrine I get mixed up which is which) is not the original E in that mix but a related nowhere near as effective form).

Even certain foods can be thermogenic. Clen however is more than just a thermogenic. It actually helps the body not just burn more energy but properly move things around biochemically in a better way.

From an overall standpoint, it's the single best fat burning drug out there (aside from one or two that are super dangerous). Be warned though that it does have a stimulant effect too and that if you have hypertension or sleeping problems you may want to avoid it (and even if healthy generally don't want to take it after 4-5pm).

Clen won't build muscle but it's calorie burn is more targeted than other thermogenics in that you tend to lose fat more than fat and muscle together but you do have to make sure to keep your protein intake high. Clen will however cut bodyfat and give you energy.

I like it. Remember though that its generally counter productive to try and diet and build muscle at the same time. Instead, it's best to do a building phase (in which a lower metabolism is better even if you gain some fat in the process) and to the. Follow with a cutting cycle at which time clen is a great supplement.

Btw if anyone has a good source for it, hit me up as mine seems to have dried up!
  #9   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2012, 03:36 PM
MelbGuy

Why would a deca-using 20yo male who wants to be HUGE, be interested in using clen? I just don't understand how anyone can/could struggle getting lean while on steroids. Just eat less.. or get your hands on some real hormones, like tren or hgh.
Also, you might be under 10% bf but don't realize it and just holding in a lot of water from the deca.
Clen < Anavar < Tren
HTH
  #10   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:49 AM

I'm not answering this thread until you stop making us beg you for any new piece of information. do you want advice or not?!?
full stats, and I mean FULL, + train schedule and diet.
  #11   Add to Silverslinky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 02:47 AM

6"2, 83kg with 10% bf
250mg of Deca per week

Training:
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Biceps/Triceps
Saturday: Shoulders
Sunday: Rest

Abs every second evening before bed.

Diet:
Breakfast: 100g of rolled oats with water, one scoop of true mass with 250 mLs of slim milk. Black coffee

Morning tea: 6 jatz biscuits with 200 grams of cottage cheese

Lunch: 200 grams of basmati rice with 180 grams of tuna in spring water with a tablespoon of linseed oil+ vegetable juice

Afternoon tea: 100 grams of basmati rice + 1 scoop of bsn true mass protein with water

Dinner: 300 grams of lean meat with salad

Gym: full serve of Bsn true mass protein shake

Supplements:
Morning: 5 fish oil, multi vitamin, 2 tribulus, 1 chromium

Afternoon: Chromium and 3 fish oil

Before bed: zinc + coq10
  #12   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2012, 07:55 PM
MelbGuy

Hey.. just wanted to let you know I don't think your training schedule is too good.
You train 3 of the biggest muscle groups 3 days in a row.. then break.. then go on to train the smallest muscle groups for 2 days in a row. Doesn't make sense to me.
You'd be better off seperating chest, back, legs.

I do something like: chest + side/front delts, back + rear delts, OFF, legs/ass, bis/tris, OFF (and maybe "off" again the following day depending on DOMS)...repeat.

(was going to PM you, but thought it'd be good for others to read too)
  #13   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2012, 08:34 PM
MelbGuy

(back again) Also: Doing an all-shoulder-day is a huge mistake. When you train all 3 heads, you use your back, chest, biceps and triceps. So when you train your "little" bicep and tricep muscles one day, then do shoulders the next.. you're frying your arms + not giving enough time for your chest & back to recover.

Also: Don't expect any/much gains from training shoulders WITHOUT USING HGH. Big delts is ALL about HGH and big steroid dosages. They won't get huge off of just 250mg worth of deca EW.

Also: 250mg of Deca for a 6 foot something male? I spoke to a FEMALE the other week on youtube who uses that much (for months) + also used anavar AND TEST PROP and she's only 5'9 with 15 inch arms, 165 lbs at about 15% bf.
You need to bump that dosage up to at least 400mg's EW. And if you want to get HUGE than multiply that by 3, add 30+mg's dbol ED or 60+mg's anadrol ED, 1000+ test EW, 750+ worth of tren EW, 15+iu's HGH ED..... it's all about drugs I'm afraid.
Which is why I WANT THEM SO BADLY!! LOL

Good luck.
  #14   Add to Silverslinky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2012, 01:22 AM

Too true in regards to the drugs, as far as the training schedule goes, I really appreciate ur input. I'm definitely ginna give it a try and keep you posted about the results.

Regarding the drugs, I hear ya, but it's all money, I can get em but they are expensive especially for a full time Uni student. I work at a nightclub on the weekends to basically feed my gym addiction lol, soooo keen to take it seriously but it is hard for a young Aussie...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options