The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2012, 08:59 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 13: The Muscle Competition

Jimmy Olsen's night with Titan was everything he fantasized it would be ...and more. After their muscle worship & sex session Titan kept the red-headed young reporter in bed with and Jimmy was literally enclosed in hard muscle. He slept soundly through the night only to wake up at 6AM alone. A note was left saying "I've left clothes on the chair for you." JImmy put on the loose fitting jeans & t-shirt & walked around the HQ looking for Titan and heard his deep voice all his name from another room at the far end of converted factory. The steel door to the room was open and Jimmy walked in to see a huge lab and Titan standing there in full body black tights that looked like a second skin on his muscled body.

Luthor welcomed the young man into the lab and essentially recapped the concocted story of his ascendance from scientist & admirer of Superman to super-hero ...and now THE hero of Metropolis. Titan proceeded to tell Jimmy that there was a possibility that Superman might not return. Jimmy got a sickening feeling when he said that and it was a reality Jimmy couldn't quite imagine.

" If indeed Superman returns I will work with him. However, if he asks me to step aside and become a second class hero I will have to disagree...strongly. I have worked very hard to grow this body, develop my powers and do what I think is an astounding job while he is off on some secret mission doing who knows what. He took the love of the people of Earth for granted. Why if I hadn't been here there's no telling how many people would have died or crimes committed.

" And then there's you, Jimmy. Superman has taken you for granted for a long time, being blind to your true devotion and merely referring to you as hid 'pal'. What is that? I gave you much more and I will continue to, even if he returns. I know that was a dream come true for you last night and I know you want it to continue"

Jimmy nodded & realized he was growing hard again at the prospect and he imagined Titan out of those tights again. But he also thought, "what if Superman does return? Would it matter?"

"I have one more thing for you to think about Jimmy & you don't have to give me your answer right away. I want you more than as an admirer. More than a devotee to worship my muscles. I want an companion. A trusted aide. And i Can give you something else that you've no doubt thought about.......muscles & power.

" Yes Jimmy I have more super serum stored and I can give you the body you've always dreamed of. I can help you grow as big as Superman..or bigger. Strong. Powerful.' Luthor looked down to see Jimmy had a raging hardon in his pants. He was right---it WAS what Jimmy secretly wanted. "Together. My muscles & yours. And if you decide not to I will still want you by my side"

" I-I DO need to think about this Titan"

"As I expected. Take your time. And now. Let me take you home. I imagine you have to go to work".

Jimmy was carried by Titan through the air and back home and Titan gave him a huge hug. He removed his short and gave Jimmy a brief little flex show and letting him feel is muscles once more before flying off. Yes, Jimmy thought, I have to think about this seriously.

Luthor flew back to his HQ feeling quite satisfied. He had definitely planted a seed in Jimmy's mind and he felt that no matter what Jimmy decided he was winning him over. His complete destruction of Superman was progressing very nicely and he grew hard thinking about it.

Luthor was also mighty curious about Clark Kent, the former Superman and what he was up to. He flew past his apartment building and saw him leaving for work. He landed a few feet in front of him.

"Kent. I thought I might find you here before you got to work. I wanted to check up on you"

Even though he had met & talked to this unmasked & bigger version of Titan before, Clark was still awestruck by him.

"I'm doing better Titan. Thank you. " Clark was purposely brusque. In his presence he felt those inexplicable negative feelings towards him even more strongly.

" Can I give you a lift to the Planet?"

"No. Thank you though."

"Oh. Ok. Well I must be off".

Watching the mighty muscled figure shoot into the air again gave Clark strange pangs of envy. For a fraction of a second he could imagine flying after him. How silly, he thought as he walked towards the subway. He couldn't tell Titan that he wasn't going to the Planet directly. He was on his way to the gym he had just joined at the suggestion of Lois. She thought he would perk him up again not realizing that he had never been to a gym in his life and that the muscular physique that she sometimes detected under his ill-fitting suits was the result of the sun on his Kryptonian DNA.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2012, 10:10 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Oh man! I surely hope Jimmy accepts the offer. I want to see him GROW!

Thanks for an awesome installment.
  #3   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2012, 10:26 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
FANTASTIC!!! Thank you sooo much, this is AWESOME
  #4   Add to fluid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:00 AM

fluid is on a distinguished road
Could you make lex grow even more? Would b awesome.
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2012, 07:41 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid View Post
Could you make lex grow even more? Would b awesome.
I was about to ask that too!! I also wanna see jimmy grow, of course ;p, but I really wanna see lex get pumped up with even more power! besides it was so hot having his big godly self fucking the sexy (tho smaller) jimmy...total fantasy come true :P

Things happen.
  #6   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:06 AM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
agreed! would love lex to grow more, enjoy the mass, size, pumping up, flexing and being worshipped... just suggestion
  #7   Add to Sacsteve's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:29 AM

Sacsteve is on a distinguished road
Personally, I think you have him just right at the moment to keep the story moving. My choice would be for Lex to inadvertently make Jimmy possibly more powerful than himself

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options