You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to deetrakt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2005, 04:51 PM

deetrakt is on a distinguished road
Please Hijack Only One Forum At A Time!

I thought we had implicitly agreed that the forum that would be hijacked to discuss straightness and gayness, hypocrisy and honesty, Christianity and related subjects would be "Real Life Muscle Growth Experiences". That way, those of us who are tired of this largely futile and seemingly endless discussion could check quickly on "Real Life", see if it was safe to visit and, if not, move on.

Then why oh why would anyone want to post his personal testimony about sin and redemption (a redemption that noneless allows for frequent visits to a largely homoerotic forum) on the "General" forum? Yet if you look just below this post, you will see that someone has chosen to do just that.

Let's see, no Pictures & Images and now two forums hijacked. What's next? I can't wait to see.

At the moment, all of this is still extremely tedious, but if we can just push it a little further, I think it might start to become amusing. Let's go for it!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to SithSpawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 06:02 AM

SithSpawn has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to SithSpawn
I totally agree, bollocks to all these muscle growth stories and pictures, lets have religious debates and stories about how people redeemed themselves from their wicked thoughts and feelings.

Seriously though, would people please drop any and all religious crap. I'm sick of hearing about how it's wrong to be gay and all that crap. Right or wrong, if you don't like it then fuck off and complain about us on some religious board.

As far as I'm concerned this board is for anyone whether straight, gay, bi, confused, curious or anything else. The theme is muscle growth so stick to that and don't bother with labeling yourself or anyone else, and certainly don't have a go at people for being the way they are. If someone says they're straight but curious then let them get on with it and stop telling them you find it/them offensive or whatever. If they're gay and in the closet (like me) then leave them there without trying to drag them out when they're not ready.

That's all I'm going to say for now, let the flaming begin.
  #3   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2005, 08:40 AM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Quite right....

...as much as I sometimes enjoy the"free-association"aspect of the Forum;we have"off-topic"for a reason.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options