The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to WorkoutLA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2012, 03:10 PM

WorkoutLA is on a distinguished road
Lex Luthor Pt 25: Muscle Challenge

"LUTHOR!" a voice cried out from the door and the muscled up villain red eyes returned to normal as he turned to see Jimmy Olsen standing there. Jimmy's yelling out stopped Luthor from blasting Batman with his heat vision, giving the Dark Knight enough time to jump back behind some of the equipment. Luthor didn't have time to think about how Jimmy Olsen had escaped from his cell & turned back to see Batman gone. However, Superman was still in plain view trying to get up after being squeezed hard by Luthor's muscles.

Luthor stomped over, picked up a dazed Superman by the black cape of his phoney Batman costume and held him up by it like a man who had just caught a huge fish. In a way, Luthor had done just that. With one hand holding the cape, Luthor's other hand slapped the Man of Steel awake. Luthor laughed heartily as Superman flailed about, just like that prized fish. Luthor then called out to Batman in a sing-sing voice:

"Come out, come out where ever you are! If you value your friend's life Batman you best show yourself or I'll snap his neck like a twig!"

Batman indeed stepped forward as Jimmy also came in closer. Luthor then pullled his free arm back again and slammed a fist right into Superman's abs--just as he released his other had from the cape. The punch sent Superman flying across the room into the door of the vault where he slumped against it. Luthor flexed the arm he just used to punch Superman.

"Do you need any more proof I'm now more powerful than you Supeman? Just look at me! As for you Batman your plan just didn't work out, eh? Just one dose of the super-serum may have restore Superman's memories & powers--and even increased his size---but I'm now unbeatable." He puffed out his chest and walked over to Superman. Looking down at him he said,"I've already taken over. You're through"

Superman moaned and muttered "Prove it."

Luthor looked down at & smirked & pushed a button on the wall. "Oh I've already done that. My feats as Titan have already earned me the respect you denied me as Lex Luthor. Funny, before you came along I was the most powerful man in the world. After you went public and the world fawned over you my wealth, my scientific accomplishments, my prestige meant nothing. Now with this body & my powers I have it all back again. I WILL reveal that Lex Luthor is Titan and all that they fear & respect in Titan will transfer to me"

Batman interrupted. "Luthor you must be insane if you think THAT will happen"

"Just like that? No, you're right. That's why when Superman returns and screws up, perhaps even doing something that will cause people to turn against him, I will save the day. And everyone will cheer when I battle him in public and capture him. And they will cheer Lex Luthor for saving them from Superman"

Superman sat up rubbing his sore muscles. Jimmy walked over and knelt beside the fallen hero. Luthor smirked once more. "How touching. Did Batman tell you about Mr Olsen'sexploits the past few weeks before I imprisoned him? He was very much my loyal muscle mate." Jimmy scowled at Luthor & turned to Superman with a pleading look.

"I can only guess how you corrupted Jimmy but that's not important now. How do you plan on making the world think I've turned against it? You know you can't control me any longer"

" You aren't even part of my cast of characters for this next scenario, Superman. I've got a wonderful 'stand-in'. Isn't that right, Brad?"

In walked Brad, the new "recruit" , awakened from his pod in the other room. The naked muscular figure walked over to Luthor, gave his huge pecs a squeeze and the villain put his arm around him. Although none of them said a word it was obvious to Jimmy, Batman, AND Superman that his body was a near replica of the Man of Steel. More importantly he resembled Superman almost identically. One would have to study him close up to see the difference. Brad too flexed his arms looking down at Superman with a air of cocky superiority.

Luthor went on to explain his plan to destroy Superman's reputation with Brad as the "corrupt" Superman whom Luthor would defeat in public---and banish from Earth. After that Brad would join Luthor & his other two recruits as his new Muscle League. Of course Brad would have to wear a mask after that but it was a small price to pay for destroying Superman.

Superman stood up defiantly. "And you think I wouldn't try & stop you?"

"Well you certainly didn't do a very good job a few minutes ago, Supes. Why do you think I told you all of this if I thought you'd get away from here?"

Luthor's other two muscular assistants entered, against nude but with noticeably expressionless faces. Luthor motioned them over and using super-speed were at Superman's side holding him from moving. Superman was really trying, heis every muscle straining but it was no use--Mac & Doug were just too strong. Batman didn't make a move knowing full well that with four super-powered muscle men against him he would be crushed.

" Why not a real battle, Luthor?" Superman asked. " If you think you're bigger & more powerful than I am, then let's really fight in public. Superman vs Lex Luthor. Are you that unsure of your prowess that you need this stage play?. Let's really battle it out. Muscle against muscle. A fair fight without kryptonite or any of your inventions. If you win I will leave Earth voluntarily.'

"And in the remote possibility you win?"

"I wouldn't expect you to keep your word IF I won. I know I have to totally defeat you."

"To the death? And break your code against killing? No, I think not even you will do that. Besides I don't want you leave Earth if I win. I want you to stay here, humiliated-- at my side as my super-slave. Think about all the fun I had with your body before & how much I'll have again. It's a tempting offer. To publicly humiliate the REAL Superman" . Luthor puffed out his huge chest. "And then I will BE the new Superman"

That statement sent a chill through Superman. He knew that Luthor WAS bigger & more powerful than he was now. But he was determined to fight for his birthright to be Superman. If it meant that he had to fight Luthor on terms that went against his principles then he would do it. Looking at the muscles on Luthor and his muscular recruits and knowing that they were created from his semen made Superman angry and he needed that anger to battle Luthor.

The battle lines were drawn and Luthor accepted. Batman, & Jimmy were allowed to go free with the agreement that they would not try to try and meddle or try to expose Titan. No matter what the outcome of the one-on-one battle Luthor was going to reveal himself publicly. He was not going to hide behind the identity of Titan. And when he won, Lex Luthor would be unstoppable at last.

Superman was given a week to train for his fight with Luthor and Batman offered to help. Luthor also trained knowing that his muscles & power were not enough. And for the next few nights he took the stolen Superman costume out of its hiding place and fondled it. Soon, he thought. I will wear this without anyone to stop me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2012, 03:16 PM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
You've got Batmans character down to a tee. Now I hope we see Titan batter superman in a real propa muscle fight
  #3   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2012, 11:06 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Great job I hope Lex beats his ass and the crowd cheers as they can't resist the NEW Superman, SUPERLEX!! Lex is going to look so super hot in the Superman costume!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options