The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Growing Bonds Part 2

((I believe explanations are in order))((Hope this is the right file. Went and made multiple ones of it till I found one I liked more))

Growing Bonds Part 2

Jack woke up the next day as he found himself awakened by the sound of metal clanking. It was then that he realized that he was in a factory looking place, staring up at the ceiling as light began to show through the window. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He couldn’t remember what had happened to him as he continued to listen to the rhythmic sound of metal going up and down. Suddenly, Jack’s head stung as he remembered what had happened yesterday. He’d gone to the gym before going to visit his parents meeting the biggest man he’d ever seen in the sauna room. A man who’d given him the best hand job ever and who he’d given a hand job too as well…… a man who was his brother! He rapidly turned his head back in forth, searching to see where he was. “ So your finally awake, “big” brother” Ben said as he lifted a massive weight over his head on a bench that was straining at the weight of both the one on the bench and the weight of 750 pounds going up and down on top of it, causing the legs to strain. Jack looked over and was speechless as he witnessed yet another sight to behold. His brother was covered in sweat as he had been exercising for several hours, wearing nothing at all except a black pair of skimpy shorts that didn’t cover his thighs at all, his massive body looking pumped as he took each and every breath, his tan skin rippling from every movement made. “Been waiting for you to get up all night” he said as he stood and towered over the cowering Jack, who was laying on a beaten up couch that looked like it had had its due amount of weight rested on it. In the distance a TV was hung on the wall for when Ben got bored and wanted something to look at. Weight benches were lined up everywhere, from small miniscule weights that appeared to be broken on the floor, to massive weights that looked like they were bigger than any adolescent child. Ben got down and kneeled next to the couch, almost looking at Jack eye to eye as he sat on the couch while Ben was bent down. “Didn’t expect you to look like that” he joked. “I expect you didn’t expect this either” he assumed as he took his massive arm and flexed in front of Jack. It looked slightly bigger than it was the day before when he and Ben had gotten each other off. The remembrance of that moment haunted Jack as he blushed and looked away.

Ben noticed this and grabbed his big brother’s chin, forcing him to look his way as he pressed his lips against Jack’s. Jack wanted to jump away but couldn’t as he couldn’t control the movements of his body. Ben slowly stood up as he continued to kiss Jack, forcing him to stand up as well. When they stood up, if Jack hadn’t been in a mental loop, he would have noticed that Ben had his knees bent more than the last time they kissed. As their lips departed, there were a few moments of a daze in Jack as he continued to be dazzled by the day’s events. “Ben? Is that really you?” he asked as he gazed up at the bigger giant. Ben could only bellow powerfully as he heard this question. “You bet big bro” he said. “Or maybe not so big bro” Ben joked as he continued to laugh this off. “How’d you get like this? What does dad think? Did we just……” he rapidly asked Ben. Ben kissed Jack again to stop the questions from his mouth. “You’ve got to chill big bro, or you’re gonna explode” he mocked. “ But let’s not go through details” he said as he went over to a massive weight that looked like it was made to be 200 pounds and lifted it with one arm, his arm swelling to twice its size. “So how you been, big bro?” he said, putting emphasis on the “big” part.

Jack calmed down as he talked about how he’d been for the past year in college. He talked about how he’d made some big gains during that year and how he’d been missing everyone. He also talked about his new girlfriend. He didn’t have to talk about the details of that because he already remembered how Ben asked if he was gay a few years ago and he responded “No, but with bisexuals you can jump between gay and straight all you want” he joked, striking a giggle in Ben. Back then, Ben wasn’t nearly as big as he was now. At 16 he was pretty small for his age at around 100 to 120 pounds, a complete opposite in comparison to his 420 pounds of muscle, which during their conversation, he’d spoken of. When Ben’s side of the story came out, Jack could tell that he was hiding bits and pieces of the story from him. When it was over, they were back to being brothers……..mostly. “But when did you figure out you were bi?” Jack asked, confused. “About a month after you’d gone, I got mad at a football player who’d been picking on a really small kid so I first let the kid get away and I raped the guy right there. He was a little bit too hot for me to resist” Ben said, a noticeable jolt going through his skimpy shorts as he sat on the bench. Jack was speechless. He couldn’t believe he was doing stuff like jacking off and making out with someone like Ben. He never seemed the type for that kind of steamy junk. Jack looked around again to see where he was but couldn’t quite decide where exactly they were. “Where are we?” he asked, voicing his thoughts. Ben smirked as he heard this question. “It’s a factory where they used to manufacture weights” he said looking around the factory. “Mom and Dad went and bought it for me cause of how the weights at home were really” he said. “Sometimes I take some home and exercise there when I get really pumped.

Ben stood up and walked over to the couch Jack was sitting on, sitting on the beaten couch with a thud, his massive weight causing some of the springs to shoot down to the bottom of the couch. He kissed Jack’s neck and breathed warmly down his chest. Jack was already moaning as he felt the heat of the room warming up around him. “You have no idea how much I wanna pound you right now” Ben said deeply. “ But dad told me to bring you home before I do anything so he can tell some things he thinks you should really know” he said as he pulled away from Jack difficultly. Jack couldn’t say no as Ben helped him up and walked him out of the factory, his shoulder leaning on Jack.
About an hour later, Jack was sitting at the dining room table with his brother and his father. His father was pretty small for a man in the general sense. It was believed that Ben took genes from his father with his small body of 140 pounds. However, he wasn’t that bad of a looker with his salt and pepper hair and brown eyes. Ironically, it was around the age of 13 that Jack and then Ben had begun to tower over their father. This wasn’t surprising with his short 5’9 height.

“So, how’s my mini-me doing?” Jack’s father asked as he ruffled his hair from across the table. It would have been tough to do this if he were standing up being almost a whole foot taller. Jack was having trouble laughing due to the 400 pound little brother sitting next to him, testing the support of the chair.
“Guess I never taught you humor” he said, acting depressed. “But I guess that means it’s safe to get down to the hows and whys.”
Jack’s father leaned back in his chair and kicked his feet up onto the table. “Your both bisexual” he said plainly in a matter of fact tone. Jack was extremely shocked by the statement. He’d never told his father about his sexuality before. Not even when he was dating his old high school sweet heart in the 10th grade. “But its ok, for our kind, it’s normal” he said, looking Jack straight into the eyes. “What do you mean it’s normal?” Jack asked with his eyes wide. “I mean that, for our family’s blood line, it’s completely normal to like both sides of the playing field” he explained the way a teacher would explain sports to very small children.

“Especially because of our “condition”.”

Jack leaned forward at the mention of “condition”, the first thing coming to his mind being some horrific disorder. Jack’s father waved his hand to disarm the notion. “I don’t mean like a disease of any kind that you wouldn’t love” he explained. “In fact…… most football players, wrestlers, and weightlifters would desire nothing more.”

Jack didn’t have to be told what it was as he turned to Ben who was flexing a massive bicep right next to him, the bulge in his tight shorts shivering for a moment. Jack turned back to his father.

“Which parts of the family has it?” Jack asked as his cock swelled under the table. His father stood up and walked to the window and looked out to the night sky, processing all of his words. He looked back at his sons with an amused look. “All of them” he said.

Suddenly, Jack’s body convulsed as he felt something warm growing within him. Ben sat up in his seat, his massive cock head punching into the table with the strength of an average man’s fist. Just when it looked like Jack was about to go into a seizure, his body just stopped moving for a good few moments. It looked as though it had only been a quick muscle cramp before Jack felt the warmth return. “Get ready” Jack’s father said as he looked out the window. Jack didn’t know what he meant until he felt something on the ground that was bothering him. He assumed an insect of some kind was crawling on his foot, seeing as it was bare, but it seemed like something else. He felt as though the floor was moving. He looked down to find that his feet looked slightly bigger than their usual size. At size 16, they were already pretty big, however it looked a lot like they were throbbing bigger. He thought it was an illusion at first but then it happened again, and again, beating more rapidly every time. It began to spread as it spread through his ankles and into his legs. His legs were already massive from training for football but now they were getting even larger than before. Jack leaned back in his chair as he felt his back grow taller and wider, his shoulders passing the top of the chair as he grew with muscle and strength. Jack grabbed the table to get a grip on something and it ripped like paper between Jack’s hands, his hands growing with muscles. Jack already was having a hard time controlling his urges as he felt his cock swell, pressing into the table and beginning to push into it like Ben, but the increased throbbing that grew every faster was continuing to become almost too much for his libido to handle, his balls churning in preparation for the large volcanic eruption he’d ever felt.
Ben saw the growth going through Jack and couldn’t help but try and help it along. He pounced over to Jack, pushed him away from the table and sat in front of, his massive shoulders obstructing the view. Ben latched onto Jack’s cock with the strength of the most powerful vacuum in the world, wrapping his mouth around the growing tool with the urge to get every last drop of his cum. Jack writhed in the chair as his brother and his growth worked as a team to get him off. Jack could feel it as his ass pushed him higher up from the chair and his legs stretched farther, even from this distance he could tell that his feet had grown massive, almost as big as Ben’s even. From out of nowhere, Jack felt his cock jump 3 inches in length and girth as he lost control, blasting his biggest load ever into the mouth of Ben, his cock firing with so much power that for a few moments, Ben had trouble getting it down (or holding on for that matter). Cum rocketed out of his cock like a fine tuned cannon, his cock convulsing with immense power. Jack fell down as his chair broke from his weight. His cock fell down along with him but because of his increased size and length, The massive head was still firing within Ben.

About 3 minutes later, Jack finally stopped cumming as his cock remained hard and swelled bigger, but his body was completely exhausted. Ben kissed the head one more time before smiling over to Jack. “ Great job, big bro” he said, his face covered in large quantities of cum, his face whiter than ever. Jack sat up with his elbows supporting him. “ Holy fuck” he said before he fainted.

Ben stood up and looked down at his now larger brother. He’d grown quite a bit from his first growth spurt. He looked down as his body also grew, his arms and chest the most noticible things as his chest blocked more of his vision and his arms swelled 19 inches to 23 inch arms, the biggest he’d ever seen them get. Jack felt his cock punch into his pecs as it swelled upward and outward, pushing into his left nipple. Ben grabbed his cock and desperately wanted to fire but stopped himself. He looked over to his father who had finally turned around to see the result of his much larger son. Even though he was laying back on the floor, it was easy to see he had grown possibly up to 7'0. Ben looked down at his father as he wiped his face. “So when are we going to get down to business” he said, his body still swelling, his cock growing another inch. Ben and Jack’s father smiled. “When you both are ready to take on the true power of our family” he said before walking out of the room and heading upstairs to take a nap.

Last edited by Omiganda; October 5th, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
convolution (October 25th, 2013), cowboybear (October 25th, 2013), dago12582 (October 25th, 2013), dickasauras (April 22nd, 2013), henhu (October 26th, 2013), Jaekel (October 25th, 2013), JKT (October 26th, 2013), littledude (October 25th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (October 25th, 2013), Mr_Izom (November 1st, 2013), ostrogoth1 (November 17th, 2013), xenon (October 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I was afraid this was going to be like the story I was working on due to the beginning. Glad it wasn't~ :<

It's certainly something different, well written too.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Simpleme's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 07:26 PM

Simpleme is on a distinguished road
i loved both stories! keep on writing!
  #4   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Bumpin

Bumpin it.