The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2005, 04:48 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Mind over Muscle - Chapter 2

Here is part 2 of my story doubleheader. Please... Some constructive feedback is appreciated!!

---

Mind over Muscle
By Rex Torres ([email protected] web http://www.superfantasystories.com/ )

Chapter 2: Marcus grows slightly

When Marcus finally had had enough of working out, he stood up and walked into the small locker room, so he could change into some beach shorts. It was hot and humid outside, so he didn?t even bother putting on a t-shirt.

?Come on, Conner? I?ll push you to our hotel room, okay?? Marcus said to his little brother. ?We can go up to the room and watch a little TV or something, while we wait for mom and dad to come back from their walk around the town??

Marcus grabbed hold of the handle bars which were sticking out from the back of the wheelchair. He gave it a slight push forward, until he got close to the door. Then, Marcus walked over to the door and pushed it open, while holding it open just long enough for Conner to ride his wheelchair outside. Once they were standing out in the burning sun, Marcus began to push Conner?s chair forward, towards the building where their hotel room was located.

When the boys arrived at the room, Marcus let Conner in, before going to the bathroom. He took a quick shower and dried off, before walking out to the bedroom, where Conner was watching TV.

?So, did you have a good work out?? Conner asked him.

Marcus walked back out to the bedroom, while just wearing his Bermuda shorts.

?Yeah, it was alright?? he mumbled, as he walked over to the long mirror, which was hanging from the wall.

Marcus stared at his reflection for a moment, turning sideways so he could examine his body. Conner just chuckled quietly, while he sat there and watched as his older brother inspected his muscles.

?I wish I could get my pecs to grow a little bigger?? Marcus complained.

?Where are your pecs?? Conner wondered.

?My pecs are the muscles on my chest, little bro?? Marcus explained, while pointing at his pectorals.

?Oh, I just call those chest muscles? Conner replied. ?I?ve never used the word ?pecs? before!?

?Well, you?ve never worked out before, either? Marcus said to him. ?So, I can?t blame you for not knowing that.?

?So? Can I help you make your ?pecs? any bigger??

Marcus slowly turned to face Conner with a confused look on his face.

?Conner? You can?t help me! You can?t even carry any weights! How can you help me grow any bigger? That?s impossible!? Marcus remarked.

?If you say so?? Conner said teasingly.

Marcus decided just to ignore his little brother. He brushed off his comment. He figured that the poor boy had no idea what he was talking about. What does he know? He?s never worked out in his life and he will never be able to work out either.

Marcus just turned and stared at his reflection in the mirror. A smile came on his face, when he noted his abdominals. He was happy with the shape and definition, which was forming on his torso. He just wished his pectorals would just grow a little bigger?

Conner just stared at his big brother. He was sitting in his chair, just a few feet away from him. He was looking at him from the right hand side, but Conner was also able to see Marcus? reflection in the mirror, from where he was sitting in his wheelchair.

Conner stared at Marcus? reflection in the mirror. He noted his brother?s pectorals and his abdominals. He saw how big they were, and he began to imagine in his mind, what Marcus would look like, had his abdominals grown a little more defined and had Marcus? pectorals inflated just a little bit in size. He imagined his older brother?s pectorals just inflate like balloons, so that they reached out an inch further from the rest of his body.

?I want to see Marcus? abs grow a little deeper and then I?d want to see his chest muscles grow an inch bigger?? Conner thought to himself.

Suddenly, Marcus gasped when he felt an odd, warm feeling over his torso. His abdominals began to burn a little bit. It was as if his body had suddenly become a little more sensitive. Somehow, a slight burning feeling came over all of his abdominals, and the muscles began to grow slightly. At first, you could barely make out the outlines of the muscles over his stomach. Now, it seemed like they were growing by themselves, while Marcus was overcome by that burning sensation.

?Hey? What the heck??? Marcus exclaimed, as he noticed his abdominals shift while he was staring at his reflection in the mirror.

After a few seconds had passed, Marcus had noted that his abdominals were deeper and more defined! But, how did that happen? Who, or what, caused them to grow? Was it the workout he had just completed a few minutes ago??
?What?s wrong?? Conner asked his brother. He was delighted to see the changes as they began to take place in his big brother?s body. But, he didn?t want to reveal to his brother that he was the one who had caused the change to happen.

?I? I don?t know?? Marcus replied. ?Something seems different??

The moment the burning feeling had disappeared from his abdominals, it had suddenly started to come back in his chest. Marcus suddenly felt that same, deep, burning sensation in his pectorals.

?My God? What?s happening to me?? Marcus whispered to himself, as he continued to stare at the strange changes, which were taking place in his body.

Marcus saw his two pectorals inflate like balloons before his very own eyes! They grew at the same time, and they both increased by about an inch in width and in depth! The increased muscles also added to his body weight, and Marcus noticed that he felt slightly heavier than he was before!

The burning feeling stopped, and Marcus noted that the muscle growth had stopped just as sudden as it began.

He stood there, with his mouth wide open, looking at his reflection of his enlarged pectorals in the mirror. What was going on here? Was he dreaming?

Then he looked down at the real thing, and placed both of his hands over his muscles.

?Oh my God? This can?t be happening?? the teen said to him in complete disbelief.

?What are you talking about?? Conner asked him.

Marcus turned to face Conner.

?Hey? Do I? Do I look a little bigger to you?? Marcus wondered.

Conner just stared at him with a wide grin on his face.

?Yeah! You stomach muscles and your chest muscles look like they?ve gotten a little bigger! You must?ve had a pretty good workout, big bro!?

?But? But? My muscles just grew? Just now? A minute ago?? Marcus pondered, while gently rubbing his palms of his hands over his slightly inflated muscles that were part of his chest.

?Oh?? Conner giggled. ?You mean, like this??

Conner stared at his big brother?s arms.

?I want his biceps to grow just a little bigger right now?? Conner thought to himself.

Immediately, Marcus felt that strange, burning sensation return for the third time. This time, both of his biceps began to burn. As the strange feeling intensified, he noticed that his biceps suddenly began to increase in size as well! His biceps suddenly felt slightly bigger, harder, and heavier on his arms!

?Holy crap! I can?t believe this!? Marcus exclaimed. ?It happened again!?

Marcus slowly turned slightly to the right, while facing the mirror, and he flexed his right arm, revealing the slightly enlarged bicep and bringing it out so that it could be seen in all of its glory. After a few seconds, he turned to the left, and flexed his left arm, when he noticed the same change in his muscles.

?Your biceps are bigger, huh?? Conner chuckled.

Conner was having a blast. It was so much fun, making his brother?s muscles grow larger. It was hilarious, making him grow without him expecting it. Conner realized that his brother would figure out rather quickly, that he had gained the ability to make his brother?s muscles grow bigger whenever he wanted them to.

?How do you know?? Marcus wondered. ?How could you tell??

?I know because I ordered your muscles to grow just a little?? Conner shrugged.

?You? What?? Marcus said. He was horribly confused.

?I made your muscles grow a little. I caused the muscles on your body to grow a little!? the boy in the wheelchair responded calmly. ?Do you like your new muscles??

?But? How? How did you make my muscles grow??

?I don?t know?? Conner replied. He stared at the ceiling and tried to remember when and where he had gained this strange ability to grow his brother?s muscles by merely thinking about how big he wanted the muscles to be, and by commanding the muscles to grow.

It had dawned on Conner that he had no memory of the girl and the old man, who had spoken the strange verse, which had granted the boy the power to manipulate the muscles of other people.

?I just can?t remember how I got it??

?Come on, Conner! Tell me! How did you make my abs, my pecs, and my biceps grow?? Marcus asked him as he beginning to get a little impatient.

?I can?t remember!? Conner argued. ?All I know is that I can imagine or order your body to change, and it will happen!?

?What??

?I don?t know! Something happened? And now I have the ability to make your muscles grow!? he continued.

?Quit messing with me! Tell me!?

?I can?t! I don?t know! Honest!? he retorted.

Just at that moment, the door to the hotel room was unlocked, and Frank and Janice walked in the room, while carrying several plastic bags. They had gone shopping, and they returned to the bedroom carrying several souvenirs.

?Hey, guys! I got you some t-shirts from Aruba!? Janice announced, as she set the bags on the bed.

?Oh cool!? Conner cheered, as he wheeled closer to the bed.

For the moment, Marcus had forgotten about the strange muscle growth that he had just experienced, and he decided to let it go for now. But he was determined to ask his little brother about his strange ability later on.

?So, how was your workout in the gym?? Frank asked his oldest son.

?It was pretty good!? Marcus said with a grin.

?I see! I can tell you?ve been making quite some progress!? Frank chuckled, while he examined his oldest son?s body. Frank took note of the fact that Marcus had indeed grown a little bigger.

?Can? Can you tell?? Marcus wondered. ?Do I look any different to you??

?Well, I can tell that you?ve been working out your arms and your chest??

?Really??

?Why, absolutely! You seem to be doing great! Keep up the good work, son!? Frank said to his son. He felt like the proud father of the boy, who was growing bigger and more muscular.

?Thanks, dad??

?You boys must be hungry right now! Let?s wash up, and then head down to the restaurant in the lobby for an early dinner, alright?? Janice suggested.

?Sure, mom?? Conner cheered.

?Wow?? she said, as she walked up to Marcus.

?You?ve been taking your workouts really seriously, huh?? she said.

?Yeah, mom??

?I guess you?re working hard at going home with more than just a sun tan?? she added.

?He?s working out so that he can impress Charlotte!? Conner teased. Charlotte was Marcus? girl friend back home.

?Oh, be quiet Conner!?

?Marcus and Charlotte, sitting in a tree? Kay-Eye-Ess-Ess-Eye-Enn-Gee!? Conner began to sing at a false tune.

?Knock it off, Conner!?

?Hush, you two! Let?s go! Chow time!? Frank announced to the two youths.

?You must be hungry after that intense workout, huh?? Janice noted to Marcus.

The four of them stumbled out the door and walked down the hall. Janice pushed Conner?s wheelchair, while they headed to the small seafood restaurant, which was located in the lobby of the hotel.

Conner was happy to see that his ability to change his brother?s muscles really worked! And, Marcus realized that Conner had suddenly gained the ability to make him grow bigger and more muscular. Both boys were suddenly feeling more joyful and energetic. Conner felt like he had gained a new calling, to grow the muscles of his friends. He began to look forward to going home in another three days, so that he could try out his new ability on his best friends in school. And Marcus began to wonder what other requests he would make to his little brother. What muscles could Conner grow for him? Could Conner make him as big as he wanted?

Both boys pondered the infinite possibilities of having the ability to manipulate the muscles of others. They were anxious to try this out on other people as well!
  #2   Add to teen muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2005, 07:12 PM

teen muscle is on a distinguished road
really good

I like the where the story is going good job please write more
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2005, 09:35 PM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
be kinda insteresting if conner was to turn marcus into like his older twin, then he would kinda be capable of doing all the stuff since they'd be twins. although of course he'd have to play with some minds to work around it but it could be cool
  #4   Add to JDdefiant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2005, 07:22 AM

JDdefiant
Send a message via Yahoo to JDdefiant
need more....

so far this is a really great story. lots of different ways this story could go. I'm looking forward to seeing more chapters!! Conner wanted to help his friends grow, what about Marcus' friends? Maybe if Marcus discovered a way to "cheat" the system and get his own powers to grow? Not sure of the direction you are taking the story yet, but either way I'm sure I'm gonna love it!!
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2005, 03:16 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
More feedback leads to more chapters!

For those of you who want to read more of my works, you can check out Tristan or Superboy Jamie on my website. I have over 500 pages of stories posted there.

Just go to:
http://www.superfantasystories.com/

Hint: "muchah" means "youth" or "boy" in English.

If I get more feedback, I'll drop more "hints".

Have fun!!

Rex
tf_wizard on Yahoo IM
  #6   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 06:49 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Very intriguing! I can't wait to see what happens next.
  #7   Add to Doctor9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 10:51 AM

Doctor9 is on a distinguished road
Just a thought.....

Good story!

Only one nit to pick (my continuity personna comes out here....)

"It had dawned on Conner that he had no memory of the girl and the old man, who had spoken the strange verse, which had granted the boy the power to manipulate the muscles of other people."

What old man and girl? How could Conner realize that he has no memory of something that he can't remember?

Sorry.....

Doctor9
  #8   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2005, 03:30 PM

Ahh yes, you're right, Doctor9.

Something got lost in the "translation" when I was writing that part, hehe...

Thanks for pointing out my mistake! I appreciate it!

I hope you still enjoyed reading the story...

Rex
  #9   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 08:34 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Some wheelchair-bound people develop fantastic upper bodies. I bet Connor could use his powers on himself a bit...
  #10   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 10:16 AM

Thanks for the feedback!!!

Thanks for bringing that up! Indeed, guys in wheelchairs develop broad shoulders and thick arms and pecs. They have to wheel their own weight around all the time. I hadn't even thought of that!

I'm currently working on a short Superboy story.

You can read the Superboy stories here:
http://www.superfantasystories.com/

and here:
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/superboy_jamie/

The stories are actually geared towards the younger readers (kids!).

Once I'm finished with that, I'll take a crack at chapter 3.

Thanks for all your feedback, guys! I appreciate it.

Rex
  #11   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2005, 01:06 PM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
but connor can't use his powers on himself, the guy that gave him the powers in chapter 1 said so himself. so any development on connor's part would just be the results of his own hard work
  #12   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 01:34 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Unbound by their wheelchairs...

Check out Victor Konovalov and Colt Wynn (For those with broadband, watch his interview with Strengthnet).
  #13   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 04:52 AM

Wow!

Wow! Guys, I am feeling overwhelmed by the incredible response that this little story of mine has generated on this forum during the past week. This is awesome!

I will rethink the direction I had originally set out to take the story in! No worries, Conner could always be rewarded for helping so many others to grow big!

Thanks to all of your for your replies, inspiration, and enthusiasm!

Rex
  #14   Add to Sanitarium87Q's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 11:45 AM

Sanitarium87Q
number 3

I keep hoping to see Mind over Muscle - Chapter 3 !!!
  #15   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 02:58 PM

Vacation story idea

Be patient!

I'm currently working on a story, which is loosely based on the "vacation story idea", which was posted last week in the "Muscle Growth fantasies and story ideas" thread on this forum.

I'll let you know how that goes! I had to finish up a Superboy story for the Fourth of July. That's done now, so I can move on...

Rex
  #16   Add to bulkinupbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2005, 08:50 AM

bulkinupbig
Great premise for a story... please expand...

Rextorres,
Interesting story.

As a competitive bodybuilder, I've had some great experiences along the way.
From meeting pro's first-hand, to winning NPC city, regional and state shows. However, one experience that was particularly memorable was as an observer in the audience of a bodybuilding wheelchair competition. As an NPC amateur competitor, words can not begin to describe how awe inspiring, motivating as well as "heart warming" it was to see these competitors battle it out on stage.

Realizing that your story is "fantasy"...
I would personally like to see the story expanded to have both brothers grow.
Improve upon it... and don't avoid falling into the trap of the weak and the strong or the have's and the have nots...
Please consider... having the character Marcus helping his brother make improvements in the gym as an appreciation for his new gift...
Maybe even consider having Connor compete in a bodybuilding wheelchair show?
Or consider having Connor working out and growing and improving as well?
Just a few suggestions to expand upon the premise.
  #17   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkinupbig
Rextorres,
Interesting story. .... snip..... and ??don't?? avoid falling into the trap of the weak and the strong or the have's and the have nots...
Please consider... having the character Marcus helping his brother make improvements in the gym as an appreciation for his new gift...
Maybe even consider having Connor compete in a bodybuilding wheelchair show?
Or consider having Connor working out and growing and improving as well?
Just a few suggestions to expand upon the premise.

I assume that you meant "don't fall into the trap" or "avoid falling into the trap"...I agree and Conner can't make himself grow so let is big brother and their pals help Conner grow... and have him compete and win... I would would have Marcus a company not compete as a matter of honor... Conner "gave" them the muscle so it wouldn't be ethical for them to enter the competiition, and especially have them will...

Ender...
  #18   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:31 PM

Awesome suggestions!

Hi all:

I am flabbergasted by the incredible response I have received from the members of this forum. I have never received such a response before!

I will consider all your suugestions when writing the next chapter. You may need to wait a little while for it, for I'm in the process of moving to a new place, so I have to do a lot of packing these days (less time for writing...)

I love your ideas! Keep them coming!

Rex
  #19   Add to musclefreak4559's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2005, 05:17 PM

musclefreak4559
I love this story, but I was wondering what would happen if marcus came in contact with the aruban peasants?
  #20   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2005, 03:39 PM

Aruban peasants?

I have no idea what you're referring to. Since 90% of the economy is related to tourism, I know that there are very few peasants in Aruba. And those who would be there, would gawk at Marcus in amazement when they realize how muscular he was!
  #21   Add to musclefreak4559's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2005, 11:30 PM

musclefreak4559
whoops

I didn't know that ,sorry! What I meant was what would happen if the two people who gave Connor his power met Marcus. Maybe if he plays his cards right he can help Connor out and make him buff and maybe he could get out of the wheel chair ( or he could stay in it I think that makes the story more diverse)
  #22   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Well...

Well, they were "Magical Peasants" and only "popup" when they are needed; or maybe they were just disguised as peasants...

Appearances can be decieving...

Then too why didn't they just heal Conner in the first place??? Because if they had the story would be over... Also healing Conner would devalue people in wheelchairs... But I suspect most people in wheelchairs wouldn't object to that if they didn't need their chair anymore

Ender
  #23   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 08:05 AM

Thank you, Ender! A deal's a deal!

Hi Ender!

Yes, you're absolutely correct in your post.

These forum messages are FUN! I must admit that I had no "plan" for this story, so it can still go in any direction. But, the messages which have been posted here will help me to "plot the course" for the following chapters!

It's fun to see how my little story has generated such an incredible, unexpected response from the forum members!

Conner will remain the main character in the story, and he will remain wheelchair-bound. But, he will do great things!

Those of you who have read my other works know that I love to take unusual characters and to make them into heroes! It's even more fun to take a character who has a physical limitation (not being able to walk) and make him into the main character and a great hero as well.

I don't know yet where the story will go, but I can promise all of you that I will consider all the suggestions which are posted in this thread!

And Ender, yes, my story is similar in theme to "A Deal's A Deal". You recognize my writing style, huh?

Now, if only I can get realtors and mortgage companies to work a little faster so that I would have more time to write. I need some muscle guys to help move some boxes... *sigh* I hate moving....

Keep the story ideas coming!

Thanks to all of you!

Rex

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options