The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to GlamRockCowboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2012, 07:18 PM

GlamRockCowboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via AIM to GlamRockCowboy Send a message via Yahoo to GlamRockCowboy
gay artist Joe Williams

Does anybody know what happened to a gay black artist and illustrator named Joe Williams? He put out some awesomely beautiful gay calendars and illustrations over the last few years. He also did some comic book illustration for DC Comics, including some of the more recent (i.e., post-Doomsday) Superboy issues.

One picture that particularly stands out in my memory is of a young Russian stud standing outside in the snow in Moscow(?), wearing an open fur jacket and blue jeans, along with (I think!) a traditional Russian fur hat. IIRC, his har was brown, his eyes were an incredibly gorgeous light blue--almost a silvery blue, unlike anything I had ever seen before up to that time.

Now, all of a sudden, his old website address of www.joewilliams.com has been taken over by an insurance agent of the same name. This indicates that SOMETHING has happened to him--what I don't know. Does anyone on this forum know anything about his current status?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Gymini29's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2012, 07:38 PM

Gymini29 is on a distinguished road
http://joephillips.com/ ( its Phillips, not Williams, that where your mistake is)

still works for me

gymini29

Last edited by Gymini29; February 20th, 2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: update information
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options