The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Tres Fort Studios - 2

My head was spinning. I came in for a simple interview and ended up getting a blow job from one of the hottest men I?d ever laid eyes on. Not to mention I was hired on the spot! I was floating on air, but curious as to how a nurse could help me ?make adjustments.? A knock then came at the door and the nurse swept in with a covered metal tray.
?Afternoon, dear. Nice to meet you. Congratulations on getting the job. You?re going to love it here. Now, all models are required to take this before they begin taking photos and filming.? she said, uncovering the tray and revealing a syringe full of bluish liquid. She took the needle from the tray, tapped it a few times to remove any bubbles and came over to where I was sitting.

After wiping my arm with some rubbing alcohol she began to give me the shot. ?Wait a moment.? I said before she could get the tip in my skin. ?What kind of medicine is that? Does it have side affects? How exactly does it work?? I said, looking her in the face. She recoiled slightly, curious as to my inquiry. ?Well, dear according to your chart you have no allergies so it shouldn?t have any kind of negative effect on you. It?s something of a...detoxification. It?ll clean you out and...strengthen you a bit for your impending sessions with the company.? she replied.

I looked at her still a little confused. It made sense but her hesitations were troubling. After a minute I simply nodded and she pricked me with the needle. It was strange watching the thick blue liquid leave the cylinder and enter my bloodstream. There was a slight warmth at the injection site. ?There, see? No problem. All done.? the nurse said, wiping the site again and putting a band-aid on it.

?Thanks, I guess.? I replied, rolling my sleeve back down and standing as she moved back over to the medical counter. ?I?ll show you out. Oh drat. Will you bring that tray? I left if over by you.? She said, gesturing to the sitting area before gathering the paperwork on the counter. I looked down and saw that she had left her tray with another needle of blue liquid on the table. I picked it up and brought it over to her, my arm stinging a little as my bicep flexed.

?Here you are.? I said, handing it to her. She reached for it without looking and knocked the tray at just the right angle to flip it. I tried to move out of the vicinity of the flying needle but it ended up pricking me right in the forearm and injecting itself into my skin. I winced at the forceful injection and carefully pulled the needle from my skin. I looked up at her in alarm.

?Oh..eh...well no need to worry. It?s just a double dose. Shouldn?t do anything but speed the chang-...er detox process. Sorry about that, hun.? she said nervously, taking the needle, tray and paper work quickly and showing me back to the waiting area. ?The office will call you in a few days when the detox is finished. See you then, hun.? she said and scurried back into the depths of the office before I could even say thanks.

I wasn?t too worried about the additional injection. It had to be a safe medicine or they wouldn?t use it on their models. I wondered about the detox process, assuming I?d probably have to run to the bathroom a lot the next couple of days. At least I had the job, right?

-----------------------------------------------------

The Tuesday after my Saturday interview the offices gave me a call letting me know the time and the place of my photo shoot. They told me to come in comfortable clothing and to be freshly showered but to not do my hair or use any cologne or scented body wash. I was relived that I could be casual upon arrival. The past few days my jeans just seemed a little confining. I chalked it up to the temperature or to the cuts of denim I?d been wearing.

I arrived at 8am the next day in some sweatpants and moccasins, freshly showered and unscented. Upon checking in I was ushered into a plush robe and had a team of stylists tend to my hairstyle, body hair, and light make up. We took some headshots, newly grown stubble adding a bit of allure to my face, not to mention the finishing airbrush retouches.

After a few hours I ran into Scott who was checking on my progress at the shoot. As he approached I looked down to see if he was wearing flat shoes instead of dress shoes. I could have sworn he was at least 8 or so inches taller than my 6?2. Now it seemed more like 6 or 7. ?Looking good, Dean. I?m very excited about your addition to the models. You?re a big handsome guys and you?re only going to go up in this business! We?ve got a special branch of the company we?re planning to add you to. You?ll have a ball!? Scott said, clapping me on the back with his baseball glove sized hands and hurrying off into the depths of the studio.

When I was finally finished I put my casual clothes back on and was given some information on how to care for my body before my first shoot. Before I left the same nurse came up to me and gave me a little plastic cup with some green pills in it. Her eyes looked fearful or some reason. ?These will finish the detox process before you start your filming next week. You?ve obviously had no side effects to the other medicine which is...good.? She said, giving me a bottle of water to take the pills with.

Before I could ask anything else of her she just about ran back into a room marked with a red medical cross and closed the door. I shrugged and headed home, ready to rest up before my upcoming shoots.

--------------------------------------------------

The next morning I awoke in a good mood, feeling well rested and almost tingling with energy. I stretched, rubbed my eyes and threw off the covers. As I walked into the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my sleep shirt was coming up short, only reaching the very bottom of abs. I shook my head, still a little groggy, and shucked my clothes. It was probably just my imagination or something. It?s still early. I ran the water and mindlessly moved my hips side to side, slapping my package into my thighs over and over. They really seemed to have some momentum to them.

When the water was a comfortable temperature I hopped in and drew the curtain, letting the warm spray envelope my body. My chest hair flattened against my pecs and my treasure trail pointed like an arrow to my package. I enjoyed the water for a while before soaping up. As I ran the soap and lather across my body I could feel something happening. It was hard to pinpoint the sensation because of the warm water overwhelming my senses.

Suddenly the soap slipped from my grasp and fell to the shower floor. All the way down. A noticeable distance. I opened my eyes and looked down. Somehow I had grown taller and now stood almost eye level with the shower head. ?What on earth?? I said, looking at my seemingly pumped upper body and now much longer muscled legs. What was going on? People don?t just grow overnight, let alone in their showers. I felt another sensation and looked down again to see my cock hardening, unprovoked.

It reeled out, reaching it?s full glory at 9 inches, jutting mightily out into the open steamy shower air. Then I felt it. A buildup of energy coming from deep inside. I let out a kind of grunt as the pressure released and directed itself straight to my package. I moaned a bit as my 9 inch buddy soon grew to my 10 inch and then 11 inch buddy. This was impossible. It had to be a dream. I?m 23, there?s no scientific reasoning for this. Even if I was 14 there would be no reasoning for this. I looked back down and saw my now even bigger salami of a cock continuing to extend. I grabbed it with both hands, trying to will it to stop but it was no use.

The head kept inflating bigger and bigger, now the size of a softball. It seemed to be increasing in girth as well as length. It was now so thick I couldn?t get my fairly large sized hands around it. I groaned as it continued to inflate larger and larger, my scrotum stretching and beginning to hang lower and lower as my balls neared the size of grapefruit. ?No, stop! This can?t be happening. I can?t be growing!? I said out loud, desperate for this madness to end.

My plea was in vain as my schlong blew up more and more. It was now noticeably disproportionate to my body. My balls were now slapping against my knees as my shaft was now about the thickness of a paper towel roll and twice the length. The bulbous head bumped into the smooth wet surface of the shower wall, my hands still wrapped around the base. As a result I had to move sideways and let the monster extend outwards into the shower curtain, causing it to pull away from the rest of the shower.

I was still moaning at the extreme pressure of my inhuman phallus and holding on to the base for dear life. With one final loud grunt another release of energy caused it to bulge out another few inches, causing the shower curtain to pull back and my cock to rest itself across from the shower on the countertop of my sink. The distance was a good 4-5 feet from where I was standing. My balls were now resting on the lip of the tub, heavily churning seed and swaying to and fro.

This had to be a dream. I now had presumably the largest cock in the world. It was resting on the adjacent counter top, hard as steel and throbbing with my heartbeat. It was so heavy I didn?t even know how I was going to get out of the shower without falling over. The answer to this problem was answered in short order.

I felt another, stronger, build up of energy coming from deep down inside. It was released like a cannon and spread through my body like fire. Immediately I began to grow up and out. I was growing taller at an alarming rate, my head passing the shower?s stream of warm water and beginning to reach above the curtain rod. My whole torso expanded and lengthened, causing my abs to bulge and flex like those of Scott back at the studio. My pecs expanded like water balloons, hanging heavily over my cobblestone abdominals, nipples pointing down and hair thickening significantly.

Next up were my arms and back. My hands expanded and fingers lengthened to the point where I could probably palm a cantaloupe. My back broadened so far I would probably never fit through any door normally again, the muscles flexing and writhing under my skin. My ass ballooned outward ridiculously, causing a giant shelf of meat to hover above my now redwood thick thunder thighs. My toes were beginning to rub up against the side of the tub, causing them to bend uncomfortably as my meaty gigantic feet thickened and lengthened.

When my transformation was complete I looked down at my swollen massive body in awe. While it was a huge turn on to be this much man, completely filling my bathroom to the brim with meat, it was also one of my worst fears coming true. I never wanted to be any bigger than I was. Being 6?2 and having a 9 inch member was difficult enough, now I was somewhere around 8?0 and 4.5 feet long. How was I going to live like this? And what was the cause.

Then it hit me. The syringes. It had to be. The studio grew me somehow by accident. I had to get over there and explain the situation to them so maybe they could help fix me. I dried off best I could, reeled in my now softened monster cock and tried to squeeze myself into the baggiest clothes I had.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2012, 12:14 PM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
Great start!
  #3   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:29 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Sounds like he's gonna have some words with Tres Fort Studios.
It won't so bad if they have a few more his size.
Great story so far.
Keep Writing.

MD
  #4   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2012, 08:45 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Yay, more please! =D Thanks for sharing!
  #5   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
Interesting and hot!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text