The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2012, 07:01 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Sunday Afternoon at the Gym, Part 8...A Day off, in more ways than one.

(c) 2004-2012 Mdlftr
Here's a view of what happens outside the gym...
As always, comments welcomed!
Mdlftr

==========================
PART 8 (EARLY FALL) A DAY OFF…IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE…..

The early morning sun streamed in through the open blinds, leaving ribbons of light and shadow across Matt’s torso. He stirred in bed, coming gradually awake as the sun tickled his eyelids. Throwing one heavy arm over his eyes, he groaned and tried to will himself back to sleep. He had just had a terrific erotic dream, where he was a Viking warrior, celebrating with a busty Brunhilde in the bed furs after single handedly vanquishing an army of rampaging Visigoths. He visualized the gore as he decapitated one enemy after another, hewing his way through their ranks. None could withstand his slashing blade and the strength of his mighty arms. Later, after the feast in the banquet hall, he was rewarded with Brunhilde in his bed furs. Brunhilde was beautiful, busty and lithe, a combination of Sandra Bergman in "Red Sonya", Angelina Jolie in “Lara Croft, Tomb Raider” and Ali MacGraw in “Love Story”.

“Man, I gotta stop watching the AMC movie classics channel before bed,” Matt thought to himself. “Reel life is better than real life, sometimes,” he thought to himself, as he groaned again and shifted in the bed. He felt a tugging down at his groin, and realized that his huge erection had become tangled in the sheet, which was half over his torso.

“Well hullo there, buddy,” he said to his dick, as he reached out one massive paw to lightly cup and stroke his rampant organ. “How are you this morning? Ready to wake and greet the new day?” He smiled as his hand lightly stroked up and down its impressive girth.

All the months of workouts and eating seemed to have only helped his dick, as it had grown along with his body, becoming slightly longer and much thicker. His balls, also, seemed to have put on some new size, since they hung heavier than he remembered. His pubic hair, a dark brown, seemed thicker also, as did the fur on his legs and lower belly. Amazingly, Andy’s secret steroid regimen had not affected the size or output of his balls, since he regularly came several times a day. The truth was, the constant exercise and full body stimulation from the heavy squats, deadlifts and benches had kept his body’s testosterone and hormone levels high and staved off any negative effects of going off the juice. Matt knew nothing of this, just that he felt great.

He happily stroked with one hand, while he felt up his huge pecs with the other. At 59 inches cold, his chest could justifiably be called “hyooge”. He loved working chest. His working sets included reps with 405 pounds, and he had even done a couple of reps with 475. He was getting stronger all the time, thanks to Andy’s coaching and strict diet. His bodyweight was easily averaging 285, 290 on any given day.

Today was the monthly weigh in, and Matt believed he was going to hit high on the scale this morning. He had had some awesome leg workouts this week, followed by a kick ass chest workout last night. Then he and Andy had gone out for dinner and drinks after the workout, since it was a Friday night and they liked to treat themselves on a Friday. Today was going to be a relaxing day, just some cardio and sitting around getting in his 4,500 calories necessary to keep his body fed and growing .

Matt smiled in anticipation and sped up his stroking a bit. “Ahhh,” he said aloud to himself, “nothing like a good wank to start the day. Fuck, yeah!” He snuggled his big muscle ass further down into the mattress then started his self –pleasuring.

He ran his big hands down his torso, feeling his obliques, those fingerlike projections to the side of his torso and below his pecs. His were amazingly visible and touchable, thanks to weighted twisting sit ups and his 9% bodyfat. He lightly fingered his deep abs and his Apollo’s girdle, which ran straight to his throbbing cock, standing upright in a forest of wiry pubic hair. He wrapped one huge mitt around it and began running it lightly up and down the shaft, while his other hand started pinching his big erect nipples, sending waves of pleasure through his body. It was great being big and muscular and horny! He closed his eyes, leaned his head back on the pillow and moaned.

“Hey, that looks like fun. Mind if I join in?” Inquired a booming baritone from the other side of the bed, as a big hand came over and grabbed his open pec.

With a start, Matt’s eyes flew open and he sat up in bed. “What the fuck!” He looked over to see a grinning Andy SanPietro with one hand on his pec. Andy was on the other side of the king size bed and looked like he had been there a while, judging from the rumpled sheets and his messy hair. He was big, olive skinned and bulging with muscle. A big grin split his handsome face as he faced Matt. He was big, strong, stacked and relaxed. The morning sun bathed his olive complexion so he seemed to glow. He was the picture of health, strength and virility. He was also naked.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Matt screamed, jerking away from Andy’s proprietary hand and struggling to cover himself with the sheet.

“Well good morning to you too, sunshine. Would you be in a better mood if I let you finish your wank? Don’t mind me. I’ve seen it before. Use a little more wrist action.” Here Andy rolled up on one elbow, all relaxed and ready to enjoy the show.

“Will you get the fuck outta here?! What are you doing here?”

“Being cheated out of a free show, looks like,” Andy smirked. “Don’t let me stop you. Just go ahead.”

Matt gathered up the sheet around his big body and stumbled out of bed, turning around to face Andy, who lay on his side, a lazy grin on his face. “Why are you here? What are you doing in my bed?” Matt yelled.

“Why Matt, you mean you don’t remember? Um, well….last night…it seems we ..uh..had a good time and ended up here.” Andy sighed, looking up at Matt with dark bedroom eyes.

“Fuck you ! You’re lying! We didn’t do anything!”

“Why Matt, whatever do you mean?” Andy waggled his heavy eyebrows suggestively.

“I mean we didn’t do anything! We uh, we uh, went out, we ate at The Firepit Steakhouse, and then we uh…” Matt trailed off. “I, uh don’t remember what we did after that.”

Andy looked up at him. “We went to that new bar, you know, the one on eighteenth and Clark, The Ramrod? The one with all the leather and muscle boys in costume?” Andy added this last detail provocatively, looking at Matt in a meaningful way, fluttering his eyelashes ever so slightly. “Real bunch of hunks, you know? “

“No! It’s not called the Ramrod, you dick! It’s called the Ramparts! And it’s named after the War of 1812! ‘The Rockets Red Glare’ and all that!”

“Well, there were certainly a few rockets going off....”Andy drawled.

“..And the costumes were the re-enactors of the Battle of Ft. McHenry! There weren’t any muscle boys!” Matt sputtered.

“Not counting us, you mean?” Andy smiled and flexed one massive bicep, kissing the peak.

“Will you stop! What happened last night!?”

“Well, if you must know…”and here, Andy trailed off, looking suggestively down at his own groin, where his Italian sausage was saluting the new day. He grinned up at Matt. “You really don’t remember, do you?”

Matt stood, frozen. He looked around his bed room at the clothes strew everywhere – the floor, a chair, over a bureau. Were those his shorts? Did he wear that brand? No, those were Andy’s….oh shit.

Andy lay there smirking. “Pretty sad if you don’t remember the “best night of your life”! At least that’s what you called it this morning.” He winked at Matt and flexed his bicep, then bounced his huge pecs. Bounding out of bed, Andy walked by Matt, deliberately bumping shoulders on his way to the bathroom. “Somebody needs a shower! Smells like sex in here!” He smiled and shut the door in Matt’s astonished face.

Matt was confused and horrified. “What the fuck did we do last night?” he thought to himself as he looked down at his rapidly deflating cock. “Is that cum?” He looked down at the crust on his lower abs. “Oh my God!“

“Thank you! I thought it was pretty good, too!” Andy hollered through the door.

Matt marched to the bathroom door and yanked it open. He fumbled for the shower curtain and pulled it back. Andy stood under the shower spray, eyes shut as water streamed over his muscular body. The spray covered every sensuous bulge, every massive ripple, from his bowling ball sized deltoids down his V taper to his bubble butt and hairy legs. He rubbed water out of his eyes and turned to Matt.

“Hey, wanna join me? Plenty of room! And the water’s still hot!”

“Stop it! What happened last night? What did we do? What’s going on?!” Matt was practically incoherent now. Andy just smirked at him, enjoying the drama.

“Why Matt, I’d think it was obvious. You have two big, strong, muscular strapping lads like ourselves, out for a night on the town, some drinks and one thing leads to another. Nothing wrong with that, is there?” Andy mugged outrageously. “Nothing to be ashamed of. Just a good time by all.”

Matt was really upset. He liked Andy, but not like that. He liked things as they were and he didn’t want any complications screwing that up, like sex or other weird shit. He looked like he was going to cry. He took a swing at Andy. “Stop fucking with my head and answer me, you big wop!”

Andy dodged the first blow, but miscalculated on the second, getting nailed by a round house to the jaw. He grabbed Matt’s arm and drew him into the shower. Matt, overbalancing from the force of his blow, staggered in and fell against Andy. The two of them grappled clumsily, before twisting around and crashing to the floor of the shower in a tangle of shower curtains and flailing limbs. Groaning, Andy reached up to turn off the shower.

“O.k. fun’s over. We went out and got shit faced. We crashed at your place because I was too drunk to drive home. You bed was the only open one in this pig sty you call an apartment, because you obviously haven’t picked up anything in weeks and there’s piles of crap everywhere. Happy now? Your virtue is safe!”

“But what about the cum on my abs? And the smell?”

“You got off with some blond at the last bar we hit – up against the wall!”

“Oh. Is that it?”

“Yes. Well no.” Here Andy went uncharacteristically quiet, looking uncomfortable.

“What?” Matt prodded him. “What else?”

“When we got home we had a contest.”

“’Contest’? “ Matt quirked an eyebrow in that cute way that Andy liked.

“Jack-off contest. For distance. That’s why there’s cum on your mirror.” As Matt looked up and grimaced in disgust at the slimy trails on the mirror, Andy added, “and I won, of course!”

“Oh gross!”

“Oh lighten up! You were the one who started it!”

“Was not!”

“Was too! You Irish are so fucking competitive! 2 wanks out of 3! Sore loser!” Here Andy disentangled himself from the shower curtain and stomped out of the bathroom.

“I demand a rematch! There’s no way I lost!”

“Yeah, well you did, so just get over it!”

“This is bullshit! I demand a rematch right now!” yelled Matt, standing naked in the bathroom, all 292 furry muscular pounds of him dripping wet, with his cock bobbing out in front.

Andy turned and said, “You’re on! Loser does 50 handstand pushups and cleans up!”

“Done! Give it your best shot!”
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2012, 10:08 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Nice job, mdlftr! Love the emotional conflict Matt's feeling and wondering about...AND the muscle!
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2012, 06:33 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas88 View Post
Nice job, mdlftr! Love the emotional conflict Matt's feeling and wondering about...AND the muscle!
Thanks, Lucas! Glad you liked it! I'm seeing where Andy and Matt will end up next!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options