The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hugemscls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 04:09 PM

hugemscls is on a distinguished road
Muscle Worship

Hey guys lets get back on the subject....... Great topic thats not talked about too much.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hugemscls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2005, 04:57 AM

Re.

Come on guys post situations and experiences with muscle worship either giving or getting....
  #3   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2005, 02:09 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
i'll start...

this happened 9 or 10 years ago. i was training pretty seriously and looked pretty good. i had an on and off relationship with this guy. he was a guy who had been going to the gym pretty much as a social thing for years. he was really into me and knew that i liked muscles.

our relation ship was loose and we'd go for weeks or months without seeing one another, then we'd date until something disturbed the equilibrium and we'd stop seeing each other. the following was at the end of one of our breaks....

my friend, i'll call him gene, and i had been talking on the phone for a couple of weeks. during one of those calls he mentioned that he'd been working out and had even hired a personal trainer. he told me he thought he had been making pretty good progress. this peaked my interest. i thought he was pretty hot already and with some some muscles, well, that was just a masturbatory fantasy.

i happened to also know the trainer. the next time i ran into him, i mentioned that i'd heard he was training gene. he said he was and that gene was really making some serious progress. i was really curious now.

one evening, i got a call from gene asking if i'd be home that night. i said yes. gene said he'd be over "later". after i hung up, i realized i didn't know when "later" was going to be. this uncertainty combined with my own curiousity about what gene was going to look like made for a very erotic anticipation.

a couple of hours later the door bell rang. i buzzed the person in, figuring correctly it was gene. i stood right by the door waiting for him to knock. i could hear him coming up the stairs. i peaked out the spy hole to see if i could get a preview. he looked pretty much the same, but there was something different. he knocked on the door. i waited a couple of beats before i opened it up.

i welcomed him in. he was wearing a big, blue "cal" sweat shirt. i wasn't sure, but it seemed to be draping over defined traps and big deltoids. it did look like his chest stuck out more. he gave me a big hug and that's when i realized how much he'd changed. he pulled me tight up against his chest and i could feel his hard pecs and abs with my own torso as he did so. i could feel the strength in his arms as my own hands explored the hills and valleys of his muscular back.

he pushed me in and closed the door saying, "i have something for you". before i could respond, he lifted up the bottom of his sweat shirt and showed me his abs. he had never had abs before. now he had a really nice 6 pack. he flexed them and they got harder and more defined. i said, something, i'm not sure what, and he spun me by my shoulders and pushed me into the bedroom.

i liked where this was going. in the bedroom he had me strip and sit on the bed. then he did this amazing striptease for me. first he took off his sweat shirt. he really had been training hard. he'd always had a naturally big chest, but now it was bigger, harder with pecs that were squaring off. his traps were bigger as were his deltoids. i could see a more pronounced "v" shape even from the front. his arms were bigger and firmer, too. then he slowly unbuckled his belt and had me unzip his pants. they fell to the floor and he stepped out of them and stripped off his briefs. he had always had big muscular quads and calfs. they were still thick with mass, but they had better shape and definition.

he pushed me down on the bed and stood over me rolling his shoulders and flexing his chest. he asked me "do you like what you see?"

i told him how very much i did like what i saw. he flexed his right arm and his bigger biceps balled up into an impressive mound of muscle. it wasn't as big as my biceps, but that wasn't the point. the point was that his was bigger. all of his muscles were bigger. he straddled me on the bed on his knees. i reached up and felt his pecs, their size and shape. he flexed them and i could feel the firm muscles harden under my fingers. i ran my fingers down his washboard abs, the up the sides of his torso tracing the form of his "v". he lifted up both arms and flexed them while i did that. he looked down on me with his big arms flexed hard and i reached up and felt the hot balls of muscle. we were both getting pretty arroused.

i tried to sit up to better get a hold of his shoulders and arms and he pushed me down with one hand. he scooted forward a bit so that his knees were up in my arm pits. i could reach up and touch his muscular quads, ass and torso, or my arms were forced out to the sides. he squeezed my chest between his strong thighs. i continued to run my hands over his quads, ass and torso, exploring his new muscles. i told him how fucking hot he was and what a fucking strong stud he was.

the evening progressed from there. before he'd started training, i had been the stronger more aggressive one in bed. now with his new, bigger, better body he had greatly increased strength and the confidence to use it against me. i was still stronger than he was, but he used all his new muscle to make me work hard against his powerful muscles. i really enjoyed his new found aggressive and cocky attitude. that night i worshipped him and praised his muscles and his strength. it was perhaps the best sex we ever had.

a few weeks later we broke up again. he continued to work out and i heard from friends that he was really getting buff. i did see him once 8 or 9 months later at the folsom street fair. he was wearing jeans and boots. his torso was lean and thicker with muscle and his pecs were even bigger mounds of muscle. one of his nipples was pierced with a heavy silver ring hanging from it. his arms looked as big as mine did, with veins running down the front of them. he was with a bunch of people i didn't know all of whom were lean and built and smaller than he. he was the leader of that pack. i didn't go over to talk to him, but he did see me thru the crown and when he did he smiled and flexed his right arm into a big ol' ball of power.
  #4   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2005, 06:07 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
and another time....

this happened 12 or 13 years ago when i was competing in "natural" bodybuilding contests. it was the week before the contest i was doing. i needed somebody to help me apply my body dye [i tried tanning, but in the san francisco fog, i wasn't very successful]. one of my acquaintances jumped at the chance to help out. [coincidentally, he was the trainer from my previous story.]

the guy was shorter than i am by 3 or 4 inches, but in really good shape himself. he was in competitive aerobics. so his body was lean and defined somewhere between a swimmer and a gymnast.

the day before the contest, i went to his apartment. he answered the door wearing shorts and nothing else. his apartment faced south and it was pretty warm that day, so it was pretty warm in his place. his body was really tight and his torso was covered with dark stubble. he shaved for his competitions, but was letting his body hair grow back in. he looked really hot.

i was dressed in shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. we spread newspapers over the floor. i had shaved my entire body that morning. i was in the best shape of my life. i was lean and muscular, dieted down to a middle weight without losing the rounded mass of my muscles.

i took off my shoes, stripped naked and walked into the center of the room on the newspapers. i felt exposed and embarrassed. the difference between wearing a poser and being naked is huge. the guy didn't have any blinds or drapes on his windows and i was vaguely aware of there being people in the apartment house across the street.

the guy looked me over with a practiced eye and complemented my body. he started with my quads and then my chest and arms. then he took a small brush and started to apply the body dye. he was slow and deliberate, applying an even coating of the dye. as he brushed my body he talked about how big and firm the muscle group he was working on was. he complemented every inch of my body, taking his time to apply the dye. he even applied it to my face. i noticed that two guys across the street were watching us.

he asked me to pose for him and i ran thru my posing routine, without the music, moving smoothly from one pose to the next. he completmented every pose and egged me on to flex harder and pump up my muscles bigger. i ran thru the compulsary poses as he appraised my physique and heaped me with praise and complements.

then he got down on his knees and got up close and felt my chest and arms as i posed. he told me how hard my muscles were and how strong i was and he started to give my a blow job telling me to continue posing as he worked on me. it was a wild sensation to stand there naked posing for one guy who was giving me a blow job while two complete strangers watched us. he took his time and got me to the verge of cumming, then let up before getting me going again while i flexed and posed for him and the voyeurs. finally, i couldn't pose anymore because of the insane pleasure he was providing and i came with gusto, spraying all over him.

we never did that again, but we always smiled when we saw each other.

i came in third in the competition the next day.
The Following User Says Thank You to falseyedee For This Useful Post:
ghunner (November 10th, 2013)
  #5   Add to hugemscls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2005, 04:22 AM

RE. Worship

Awesome experiences falseyedee thanks for the reply!
  #6   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2005, 03:13 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Awesome!

Thanks for sharing the experience!
  #7   Add to hugemscls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2005, 04:32 PM

re. worship

Ok dallasmscl your turn! I bet u have some amazing stories to tell......
  #8   Add to muscle_mastah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2005, 05:41 PM

muscle_mastah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_mastah
And if not dallasmsl, I'm sure we can arrange something.
  #9   Add to hugemscls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 04:48 PM

re.

Deal
  #10   Add to muscle_mastah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 07:31 PM

muscle_mastah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_mastah
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugemscls
Deal
Just say when hugemscls.
  #11   Add to hugemscls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2005, 04:31 AM

re.

#12   Add to hugemscls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2005, 12:44 AM

re.

Any more true experiences guys?......... Can be about u being the worshipper or the one being worshiped......
  #13   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2005, 10:19 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
I HATE posting stuff like this...

...because it sounds so egotistical.But it tends to get slow in late summer;&Brent is really busy,so here goes...When I was a big muscly young dude(70's.I'm still big,just not young)one of my big fantasies was to go home with somebody who didn't know I had a body.In winter,in a heavy coat,you couldn't tell.Late one night;I saw a handsome guy(tall,thin;a French model working in NY)who was clearly interested(I was pretty).We went to his place(people did that in those days).After I dropped the jacket;he was kind of intimidated.But he got over it.Late in the evening;we had progressed to the"pouring champagne on my ass&licking it off"stage."I don't know what I'm doing!!!",he kept saying!You're doing fine....
  #14   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2005, 07:17 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
LMFAO...

thanks for sharing Glam... coming from someone as incredibly cool as you are... it doesn't sound outrageously egotistical at all! I've always thought the "sleeper effect" was a very cool one.... always wanted to build a ton of muscle through a cold Colorado winter and break out the next summer in tanks of bulging muscle to everyone's shock and surprise. It never has yet happened that way (much much slower so far) but a nice thought.
  #15   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 07:27 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
friends from the forum

Been chatting with a guy who posted to this thread... thought I'd share an experience I had with someone else on this forum (you know who you are).

This other guy and I have been chatting for several years. I met him when visiting the big city a few years back, and we had a hot encounter. Since then, he's really been hitting the gym and growing.

He came to visit a few months ago, and stayed with us. He'd wake up and come downstairs wearing nothing but his underwear. His muscle growth was obvious. He's big to begin with, a few inches over six feet, with broad shoulders and a big chest.

I went upstairs to change for work, getting into my spandex biker shorts. He came up to prepare for his conference. We chatted a bit, then he started to flex. I commented that his arms looked nice, and asked how big they were. With an evil grin, I pulled out my tape measure.

"I think they're 16," he said as I put the tape around the baseball size mound. It was hot, like him, and hard as steel.

"Wrong," I said as I read the tape, "more like 16.5 or 16 3/4!"

He grinned and flexed harder as I rubbed my hands over the steel-hard muscle. I flexed my arm next to his, checking how much bigger he was than me. He looked down at me, then placed his arms around my chest and picked me up, carrying me to a mirror.

We flexed there, comparing our bodies, touching hard muscles and feeling how thick and strong they were. Most of it is a blur, as you can imagine.

I remember standing on the bed, being taller than he was as he flexed his arms into a double bicep. He dared me to try and push them down. I pushed with all my might, but was unable to even move them.

I remember him feeling my pecs, and commenting on how much I was growing.

I felt his hard shoulders, and buried my face in his arm pit, rubbing his thick lats and pillow-like pecs.

By this time, we were both naked and hard. He's well hung too, and our cocks are both equally fat, but mine is a few inches longer. He likes that.

I begin to rub his thick thighs, which are a lot bigger and more defined than the last time I was him. I do a lot of biking, and thought maybe my legs could compare to his.

I challenged him.

We stood in front of the mirror, and flexed our legs. Mine were thick, and ripped. Then he flexed, his quads bulging larger than mine. More ripped. Wider and denser than mine. Once again, his superior muscle quashed mine.

That's when i lost it, shooting my load over him and me. He followed seconds later.

In the months since this encounter, I've been growing. So has he. I think we're both looking forward to seeing each other again, when I can once again worship is bigger, stronger body, and also, show him how I'm slowly catching up.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #16   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 12:06 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm kinda thinking I'm probably not the only one who knows exactly who you're talking about. Lovely visuals, thanks!

rpj
  #17   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 06:22 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
as usual, excellently written...only this time it's real! oh man, that's exactly the sort of encounter I dream about someday... but I'm still young, I'm sure it'll happen eventually though. so hot...I'm definately jealous.
  #18   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 07:45 AM

This comes under the heading of
  #19   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
This comes under the heading of
Crap. That didn't work. Look a new thread on this topic.

xoxo

rpj
  #20   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 04:36 PM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
As is our usual Sunday habit, we (hubby and I) went to our local Greek diner/restaurant one weekend. One of the family members who works there is a good looking 20 something young guy. We are not sure which way his gate swings because of the way he flirts with us. He used to be into weightlifting but got away from it. But he's still fascinated by my progress and workouts. When he sees me he calls to me and makes a most muscular or double bi pose and says "Tavros!" (bull in Greek) or he calls me Pyrros Dimas. Sometimes I answer back "Eimai o minotavros!" ("I am the minotaur").

When we walked in, he grabbed my arms, so I flexed. Then as he had hold of me, he slipped his hand in my shirt (I wore an open buttondown with a colored T underneath) and grabbed my pecs and said "man, those are rock hard" and was reluctant to let go of my arm and pec. It felt great! My partner laughed (we'd both do this kid in a NY minute). Then he grabs my arm like he's going to rough me up, and I flexed it. He starts pounding my arm and back playfully and saying, "man that's a rock!... you're an ox... tavros!"

Then one of the waitresses passes by, grabs my shoulder and arm and says "mm, nice bicep".

I was riding high for a while.

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #21   Add to Garfield11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2006, 06:31 PM

Garfield11 is on a distinguished road
I would love to see a members gallery here! I have many muscle growth fantasies but due to health problems (gut complaints I won't go into details) I have yet to make a real go of it. I admire those of you who do manage to change the way you look and often find myself staring at west end bouncers in London who are as wide as they are tall.

Good work guys just show us some pics!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options