The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 01:12 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Pastor Muscle - Eastertime

Several months ago, while the Pastor's son was home on winter break from college, the pastor had checked the history of the boy's laptop. That's where he'd found the link to a Thai website that sold physique enhancing supplements. The pastor was able to see what his son had ordered, so he ordered double that amount for himself. Then he added in a few more hardcore black market items. He had become obsessed with becoming bigger and stronger, and there was no way he was going to let his son beat him at his own game.

After the new year's holiday, the pastor moved out of his house and into the basement of his church. He had the church secretary send out notices to the congregation that the church was being closed down for "renovations". Then he put her on paid leave, and told her he would call her when he needed her again.

He found a weightlifting warehouse online, and ordered tons of equipment and weights to be delivered to the church. He spent the week it was going to take before the supplies arrived tearing the pews out of the floor of the church. He enjoyed ripping the pews out of the hardwood flooring. It made him feel unstoppable, as the bolts gave way to his tremendous power. Then he would rip the pews apart, and take the planks of wood and crack them over his thick knees. He loved watching his big quad bust right thru the wood, splintering it apart like cheap drywall. After destroying several pews, he would strip down naked and flex out in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror he had installed on a side wall. He was getting deeper and deeper into his own self-worship. He would flex until it was hard for him to move, his muscles quaking and tight. But he still had enough flexibility to jab his thick powerlifting glutes with a syringe full of Thai roids. He would add to that a handful of orals, and wash them down with a huge protein shake. Then he would go into the basement and workout. Until his weights arrived, he only had a chin-up bar and two 80lb dumbbells. He did a lot of bodyweight exercises, and, now at 329lbs, it made even his overly developed mass respond well, especially when he did a set of 25 handstand pushups. His delts would be on fire, and he could feel them responding well as he shook them out afterwards. They were dense and ropey with muscle. They were the size of bowling balls, and looked just as hard. For chin-ups, he would wrap a chain around the two 80lb dumbbells and strap them to his weightbelt. That brought his weight to 489, and he would take the widest grip he could on the bar, and lift himself over and over. After 40 reps, he would kip up his legs to help him bust out another 10 reps. When he dropped off the bar, he'd feel like a superhuman behemoth. Sometimes, he would just have to go up and rage on a few more pews, demolishing them with his bare hands, and then go in front of the mirror again and admire his heaving, swelling muscle mass, his sweat drenched pecs ballooning out in front of him. He could feel himself growing bigger and more powerful. He bounced his heavy chest back and forth, back and forth. He swore that his pec must weigh 50lbs each. He wanted them to weigh 100lbs each. He got lost in a zone of self-worship, admiring his own reflection so intensely that he would climax all over the mirror out of self love.

The pastor had become so wrapped up in his own world of muscle and strength, that he had completely forgotten about the approach of Easter. On Palm Sunday, he got a text from his son, saying he was on his way home from college for his spring break. "will be home tues. Wait til u c me" his son texted. On Monday, the pastor's exercise equipment arrived. He helped the two burly drivers unload the machines, benches and weights onto the church lawn. The drivers couldn't believe the size of the big man, and he had at least three times their strength.

"Geezus," muttered the one driver, as the pastor lifted the lat pulldown machine off the truck with his bare hands. "That thing has to weigh 400lbs."

"Does it?" said the pastor, setting it down on the yard. "Feels less than that."

After they finished unloading all the equipment, they were all sweating pretty heavily. The pastor tipped them both 50 dollars. "Anyone feel like wrestling for another 50?" asked the pastor.

The drivers each had to weigh a solid 230, but the second driver sized up the pastor and said, "You'd crush either one of us easy, Father!"

"How about we go two against one?" offered the pastor. The drivers eyed the pastor up and down. There was no way the older man could take them both down....was there? "How about this, I'll give you $100 dollars each if you can knock me off my feet. But if you can't do it, you have to haul away some busted up pews I have inside the church."

The two men looked at each other. They could both really use the extra 100. What did they have to lose? They nodded in agreement, and the first driver said to the pastor, "You're on." But when the pastor stripped off his shirt, both men took a step back. "We're fucked," said the second driver to his buddy. Neither man had ever seen someone so heavily packed with muscle. Then the pastor kicked off his shoes, and stripped off his pants, exposing his enormously overdeveloped legs. The men's eyes almost popped out of their heads.

"What's the matter, boys, never seen a pair of 36" quads before?" asked the big man, squeezing down on his muscular quads just hard enough to make his white briefs slide up his meaty thighs. "Remember, all you have to do is knock me down once." Then he crouched over into a wrestling stance.

The two men swallowed hard, then charged the pastor. They each grabbed an arm, and tried to pull the bigger man back and downward. The pastor didn't budge. He let the men struggle with his arms for awhile, pushing back from time to time, feeling his arms swell with power. Finally, he slowly raised his arms upward, lifting the men until their feet were dangling off the ground. He held them up like that, just long enough for them to sense his tremendous strength, then he flicked his arms like he was shaking off water, sending the two big men flying back into the yard, stumbling back onto their butts.

"I'm thirty years older than you boys. You can do better than that. Try my legs," suggested the big older man.

The drivers got up and brushed themselves off. They looked at each other uneasily, but then charged the pastor again. They rammed their shoulders into the pastor mid-thigh. It was like hitting a concrete barrier. The pastor didn't budge. The men pushed on his legs like they were trying to move a tackling sled. The pastor looked down on them and grinned. "Oh yeah," he said. "Push harder, boys." He loved feeling his power overwhelming their pathetic efforts. The two men were leaving divots in the lawn, as they struggled harder and harder to move the massive beast of a man. He flexed his quads as they pushed on them, and he felt the huge thickness of his heavy legs swell with even more strength.

The pastor leaned down and grabbed the back of the men's necks. They tried to stand upright, but the big man held them down. "Worship my power, boys," he commanded. He pushed down on the two big movers until they were on their knees, then he let them go. They looked up at the massive bull towering over them. He leaned toward them and flexed into a most-muscular. His arms swelled up bigger and harder than the men's legs. "Touch them," the pastor said, nodding at his huge pythons.

"Aww jeezus," groaned the first driver, as he laid a hand on the superheavyweight pastor's rock hard arm. Both men had hardons straining their pant legs.

The big man put his right arm closer to their faces and flexed it bigger. And bigger. The peak jutted out like a misshapen tennis ball on topping his arm. With his left index finger, he traced a huge vein that ran from his right deltoid up and over his bi, and snaked down until it disappeared into the crease of his elbow. "See that big vein, boys? Bigger and thicker than your dicks. Pumping my arm so full of power, I could flip your moving truck with one hand." With that, he squeezed his fist harder, making his big knuckles pop and crack in the men's ears.

The two men shuddered and moaned. "Oh my god," they both let out at the same time. Then they both came in their pants. They came and came, spewing to the tremendous physical specimen in front of them. Spewing to a man old enough to be their father, yet packing over ten times their strength. Spewing and spewing to the dominant strongman in their presence.

"Nice," said the pastor. "Now, it looks like you boys have some broken pews to load up." The three men worked together to bring out the wood, the pastor carrying 5 times more than the two drivers combined, although they were both distracted by watching the massive older man waddling in and out of the church, his huge glutes rolling in his sweat soaked briefs and his huge gorilla back rippling as he moved heavy planks of lumber into the truck. When they were finished, the pastor tipped them both 100 dollars, even though they had lost the bet.

"Come back any time, guys. It's only going to get better," said the pastor, turning to go into the church. He was ready for his 2 hour workout.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
Bear89 (November 23rd, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012), xboy (October 15th, 2012)
  #2   Add to KASHAE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 01:46 PM
FutureBeast

KASHAE is on a distinguished road
EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS!!! My shorts are drenched and sticky!!!!
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow! Another great chapter, I love how much the Pastor is in love with his own body, and the church itself has changed from a house of God to a house used to worship him. I would love to see more of that, like in the chapter where he led worship and had all these guys and girls coming in their pants by showing off his muscle and strength. Now that he's even bigger and stronger, how will his flock react? I'm very much looking forward to seeing even more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012)
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 09:46 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
As always a pure joy to read and I can't wait to see what happens next, this will truly be a day of discovery for both of them.
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2012, 10:00 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
great chap!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2012, 06:29 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Interesting to see where this is going.

I wonder how this is going to resolve itself, considering the converging plot lines:
1. son is coming home for a visit
2. Easter is coming
3. The interior of the church has missing pews, and the congregation will be looking to attend for services during the Easter season
4. As a man of God (at least theoretically) the pastor has non-physical responsibilities to his congregation. What will happen when he remembers that and his self obsessed bodybuilding comes into conflict with it?

Of course, since this is fantasy, the resolution could be just as fantastical -- "it's all a dream" "The rapture occurs and takes everyone away" "Everyone starts flexing" etc. etc. etc.
  #7   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2012, 06:51 AM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
Thanks for update.. look forward to more.. Like where this is going - great transformation in muscle ego/attitude for pastor.
  #8   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2012, 07:32 AM

Bear89 is on a distinguished road
Yes! Thank you!
Man I was hoping you would continue this one...I'm pretty sure it's my favorite series on here..
  #9   Add to Eudaemon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2012, 12:15 PM

Eudaemon is on a distinguished road
It's always a pleasure to see more of your writing.
  #10   Add to duk2112's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 07:54 PM

duk2112 is on a distinguished road
I've wanted to see more and more of this story. So happy to see its being continued. Can't get enough!!!
  #11   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2012, 07:03 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
No new one?

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text