The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Chat Buddies
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat Buddies Meet fellow muscle growth fans who want to chat online.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Black_Dragon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2012, 07:57 AM

Black_Dragon is on a distinguished road
Insatiable RPer, Needs Some Hunks

Hey out there big guys, First thing I'm lookin for, Anyone with a Strong Fantasy, anything you've always wanted to RP, I do both text and voice RP btw, I can work into just about anything you have in mind no matter how extreme or unusual, Believe me i've seen some shit, you can't scare me off easily.

Second thing would be any Dominant men who like to command obedient muscle worshippers, That include IRL too, I rather enjoy not being given choices in such situations. However keep in mind i'm still sane, I won't be sending you all my money, food, pictures, valuables, or anything like that.

Third, Would be anyone interested in Using Hypnosis Triggers, I have this lovely little trigger in place, if you say 'hypnofun' to me, in text or voice, Then I will be incapable of disobeying, except in extremely uncomfortable cases, or those mentioned above, but otherwise everything you say will 'be' my reality until I'm released.

Fourth, I'm also looking for people interested in 'abusing' the trigger mentioned above.

A good note to keep in mind, I've done just about everything you can imagine =P Hell, i've dealt with Furries for years now, I rather enjoy RPing as not human myself, but I can do human just as easily. Bottom line, I have no Limits RP-wise other than that i WILL STAY MALE, unless you can get me really excited about whatever involves otherwise.

If anyone is interested in this, you can PM me, or simply add ConnowCramer On your YIM account, I also have skype and even SL for those interested.

Note: I love being ambushed on YIM, whether it's with commands or hypnosis.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Max2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2012, 08:43 AM

Max2009 is on a distinguished road
Sounds awesome. Added you.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size