The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Massivebdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2012, 08:17 AM

Massivebdy is on a distinguished road
Mr Edwards, CEO - Part 4

I hope those that started this story stick with it... and thanks, to those that do.

Mr. Edwards, CEO - Part 4

Noah Chambers turned his key to unlock the private elevator and pushed the PH3 button, riding up to Mr. Edwards private gym as he'd been doing almost every day for the past
year. He wasn't quite sure what to expect today since everything had changed three days ago when his employer announced that he'd stepped down from being CEO of his empire, sold his controlling interest in the corporation, and was ready to begin a new life. In three days they'd managed to tie up most of the loose ends such a departure entailed, those that the legal team hadn't already handled, and now this morning he wondered what exactly was left to do. He was Mr. Edwards personal assistant and the vast majority of his fourteen hour days had been spent coordinating the man's life around his work and the company. Now, there would be a sizable gap in his bosses schedule and what would fill it was still a mystery.

The elevator door opened and Noah saw Carmichael, the penthouse butler, holding a silver tray with a large mug of steaming coffee. "Oh Carmichael, thank you," Noah took the mug and set the Starbucks grande he was carrying onto the tray in its place, "This mud can't hold a candle to your brew."

"You're too kind," the servant said simply and turned to go. Noah watched him, wondering for a moment what brought on the unexpected greeting, but quickly realizing that the butler's routine was as thrown off as everyone else's. Mr. Edwards had never spent his days at home, and Carmichael probably wasn't sure what exactly was expected of him. Something Noah couldn't help but wonder too.

Noah fished his Ipad out of his bag and walked across the gym towards his usual chair, ready to settle in to the normal daily ritual, but then he realized something was already different. The room was quiet, and Mr. Edwards wasn't there working out. Noah flicked to his calendar and checked the page, astounded to see a completely blank page, a first time occurrence. The empty page was disconcerting and somehow rather a bit ominous. He turned back to the previous nights entries to see if any companions had been hired but he already knew that no one had been booked. After the bodybuilding twins hospitalization he'd been grateful Mr. Edwards hadn't requested anyone else as of yet. Noah tossed the electronic pad back in his bag and settled back in the chair, sipping his coffee. He took a deep breath and let out a long sigh, then calmly settled into the chair, stared out across the empty room and then closed his eyes. "I guess I wait," he told himself.

He woke up with a start, not having expected to actually fall asleep. He pulled out his cell phone and saw that half an hour had gone by. It was still early, only 6:45, but normally he'd be finishing up by now. Slightly annoyed, he got up and walked to the door. The central staircase connecting the three floors was to his left and he scooted up the two flights making his way to the master bedroom suite. He saw no reason to knock and let himself in, the room nearly pitch black. He knew the drapes were on a switch and hit a button by the door that slowly opened the bank of curtains, the morning light flooding in across the king size bed. Mr. Edwards silver hair shone in the light against the silvery white sheets, and the head turned slowly towards Noah with an expression of puzzlement, or maybe amusement, spread across his face.

"Morning boss. 'Fraid I didn't get the memo on the change of schedules today," Noah stated.

"Chambers!," the waking figure started to stir and rise from flat on his back up onto his elbows, "Do you know that I haven't slept this late in years. It feels glorious."

"I'm delighted." Noah just cocked his head a bit, and stared back.

"Oh, you're miffed. I am sorry, you have every right to be. I should have thought to call you. Of course you'd be here on time, as always, why wouldn't you. I wasn't thinking. Come to bed!," he smiled and threw back the covers playfully inviting Noah to share the bed.

"Excuse me!"

"You heard me, c'mon, crawl in here, catch a few zzzzz's. Think of all the days you must have wanted to sleep in and couldn't." Mr. Edwards patted the mattress next to him.

Noah just looked at the man like he'd gone crazy. Not sure what to do he just frowned a bit and stared back at his boss, quickly realizing he'd never before come into his bedroom and suddenly it seemed an odd thing to have done. Why, he didn't know, he'd certainly seen the man nearly naked almost every day, but now the circumstances were unfamiliar. Mr. Edwards had yanked the sheets back and away from his own body, which now was completely uncovered, and so far he hadn't reached out to pull them back. Instead his two thickly muscled arms reached up behind his head as he stretched himself lengthwise like a cat waking from a nap. His impressive super sized dick flopped leisurely to the side, as darkly tanned as the rest of his body, Noah couldn't help but be transfixed by it and wondering how truly enormous it must be when erect.

"It is rather eye catching, isn't it?," the naked musclgod said in a sleepy, matter of fact way.

Noah was still staring at it, unable to look away.

"Tell me Chambers, what are you thinking right now?," the naked man was curious.

"I,? I don't think I should really say."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me," he repeated in a tone he knew Noah would not refuse.

"Fine. I was thinking I'd never seen you this way before, and how different it was. Your not working your body, putting it through it's paces. I always see it in motion, like a racehorse running, and now here it is at rest, relaxed, and it's just as powerful looking if not more, somehow. That doesn't really make sense does it? But, just lying there you look even bigger than you usually do, against those white sheets, you just look bigger. I see you every day, and sometimes that makes it impossible to see changes in someone, changes happen so slowly, but right now I was thinking that my gosh you look huge, perfect, remarkable and your appendage there, well, I've never? Well it's more than any one man should have. It's unfair really, look at you, it's ridiculous, that body, those muscles, the face, the huge ? " Noah just pointed at the foot long shaft, then went rambling on, "It's overwhelming sometimes, that one person should have so much, and it doesn't stop there, you're filthy rich and incredibly intelligent, you're an unbeatable fighter, and lover. I've arranged enough partners to know your prowess there. It's completely astounding. And with all that, I have no idea whatsoever if you're even happy? Are you? Does all that you have satisfy you? Is that why you sold it all away, are you changing your life to realize some other dream?" Noah stopped abruptly, realizing he had in fact just said exactly what he was thinking.

Mr. Edwards smiled, "All that huh? I thought you were just going to make a joke about my big penis."

"I still can if you like," Noah replied.

"No, that's ok," Mr. Edwards sat up in bed. "That was quite interesting. How odd that in all this time together I know so little of you Chambers. I've never asked personal questions. That seems wrong. Thank you for what you said, and sharing that with me. I am a wealthy man, in every sense of the phrase, I realize that and do not take such gifts for granted. Sadly, I do have such serious faults. Vanity, my ego, it is enormous, as you well know. I should be ashamed of that, but I'm afraid I'm not. You well know that too."

Mr. Edwards got out of bed on the side nearest the windows and stood there looking out the window. His big body silhouetted in the tall plate glass, his right arm reaching up to lean against the window frame as he continued speaking. "I was always rich, that came easy. I liked the business world but it no longer challenges me, and the time to leave it seemed right. I do strive for happiness, but doesn't everyone? Thank you for wondering about that, it says a lot about the kind of person you are. And the body, this big side of beef I've become," he turned to face Noah now, bringing down his arm and standing with lats spread wide, "This is a gift I earned. Maybe I shouldn't be so proud of it, but I can't help myself, I wasn't always this size and of all my gifts it's the one I enjoy the most."

He turned to face Noah. "Would you like to enjoy it too?," he asked simply, gently stretching his arms outward, the gesture inviting Noah into them.

"What? Would I?" it was the last thing Noah expected to hear him say, and he stammered a reply, unable to finish his thought.

"You must have dreamt of this, haven't you? Watching me everyday in the gym. You know having you there has always been a great motivator for me, seeing your struggle to hide your desire for me. You were quite good at it too, but I've always known Noah."

It was the first time since he'd been employed that Mr. Edwards called Noah by his first name. The effect was as devastating and disconcerting as anything this man had ever done. Mr. Edwards knew the power he wielded and said it again, softly, sensually? "Noah. Come here Noah."

Noah couldn't move, his every secret desire was laid out open with one little sentence. The superman, that he already knew he loved, stepped towards him and wrapped his arms around his small little body and just held him. Noah gave himself over, the tension, the anger, the fear all faded as he let himself sink into the two muscular arms, his head falling against the mountainous chest. He just let Mr. Edwards hold him, fighting back the desire to cry and trying to understand what was happening here. He loved this man, that was certain, and for many months now, but that feeling was unlikely to be returned and nothing his boss had said indicated any reciprocal emotion. He was just acknowledging the fact that he knew Noah wanted him. That was all he'd really said.

"Have you wanted to touch me for a long time now?" Mr. Edwards spoke to the top of Noah's head, which bobbed up and down. "I like that. There's nothing wrong with that Noah. You're a beautiful young man, a talented ,hard working exemplary employee and I am very grateful to have you with me. And if your desire for me is what has made you such a marvelous, loyal assistant, then I'm even more delighted that my big, rock hard muscles please you."

Mr. Edwards gently pushed Noah back from his chest and bent his right arm up at an angle, the biceps peak rising hard and round, snaked with veins just below the surface of the skin. "Look at that Noah, you know how strong this arm is don't you? You've seen it tossing around thousands of pounds now, and you never had the chance to touch it, not once, not ever, but now? " Mr. Edwards flexed even harder, "Touch it Noah, lick that beautiful globe of flesh, put your hands on it and feel the power behind it, the strength it contains."

Noah fell on the arm, licking and biting at the muscle with an unbridled passion he'd contained for too long. The cocky musclegod just smiled and soaked it in, feeding on the lust and desire he craved so much. He never tired of the attention, the worshippers at his feet who would do anything to be allowed near him. He re-directed Noah's mouth onto his abdominals and flexed them underneath the eager tongue working it's way across them. He swelled his chest with air, his huge rib cage expanding and his entire torso puffing out with gigantic size, the curvaceous ridges and valleys of muscle in high relief against the morning light. Noah was like a shark on a feeding frenzy, unable to focus on one part of Mr. Edwards perfect physique for more than a moment, at last able to touch and fondle whatever beautiful muscle he chose.

"It's a banquet isn't it? And I think you're a starving man," Mr. Edwards stated simply tensing his flawless body once again and watching Noah's hands explore with delight. "That's my boy," Edwards whispered again in Noah's ear. "Savor it, it's all yours, every inch of it, to do as you like. We have all day."

Noah thought of his blank calendar page and smiled, then asked, "Would you carry me to the gym? You still have a workout to get in today and I don't want you missing that."

Mr. Edwards scooped up Noah in his arms and headed straight out the bedroom door. "Naked I assume?" He asked.

"That goes without saying."

"And just what kind of a workout would you like to watch?"

"Go Heavy, get huge and pumped and tear that gym up. Push yourself. And don't forget I won't be taking my eyes off of you. Make me proud. Impress me."

Mr. Edwards let out a little laugh, "No problem, that I can do."

Noah looked at the smirk on the big man's face and knew this would be memorable. The first time ever a man worked out just for him. Doing just what he wanted. How he wanted. Maybe this new working arrangement would only last a day, a week, who knows. If he fires me tomorrow, Noah thought, I'm still going to have the best day of my life.

----------------------------

They were fifteen minutes into the workout and Mr. Edwards was lifting more than Noah had ever seen. The colossus stared into Noah's eyes sensually as he slid another forty five pound disc onto the olympic bar. Noah had seen him do this countless times in the past, but today was different, the bar was bending in the middle from the massive amount of weights already on it, far beyond what he'd ever bench pressed before, and the way he stared at Noah while sliding the weight slowly onto the thick pole like it was somehow a hard cock, one that rivaled the piece of meat swinging freely between his legs, sent a wave of ecstasy down into Noah's own rock hard dick.

"I should go heavy more often," Mr. Edwards taunted as he gave the iron plate a quick little shove for the last few inches to make it slam against the third plate already on the bar. The ringing of the steel made Noah shiver with pleasure. "Four hundred fifteen pounds. Does that number make you hard?" It was a rhetorical question, and Mr. Edwards didn't expect an answer as he slid another plate onto the other side of the bar and watched Noah's erection pulsating underneath his clothes. He slid himself once again under the heavily loaded bar.

"Your going to have to let that thing loose soon or you might hurt yourself. Now why don't you come over here. That's right, kneel down at the foot of the bench and reach up, yeah that's right, and put your hands on my pecs while they lift this little thing for you."

Mr. Edwards breathed out and raised the massive weight as easily as he had the through the last two sets. Noah's hands explored the working chest muscles, sliding along the muscle striations and feeling all the ridges of the thick meaty chest. He could feel the muscles growing warmer as blood rushed into them. They hardened and contracted under his touch and Noah's dick throbbed.

The weight slammed back down onto the rack and Mr. Edwards sat up, looking down into Noah's smiling face at the end of the bench. "I think we're going to have to take care of that, you're never going to make it through another set." The big man stood and called out in a strong voice, "Carmichael."

The electronics system of the penthouse had voice recognition, and everything could be controlled by Mr. Edwards verbal commands. Saying 'Carmichael' was the same as ringing a buzzer in the servants quarters and Noah knew that in moments the butler would be walking into the gym. Suddenly he felt ridiculous, kneeling at the foot of the bench and his erection straining against his pants. Why had he called him? There wasn't time to even consider when the gym door opened and the butler came striding across the room to stand beside them.

"Carmichael, please change to your other uniform." Mr. Edwards instructed. The man routinely began to unfasten his tie, then work his way down the buttons of his shirt.

Noah was stumped, wondering what was going on, still embarrassed by his own position at the bosses feet, but he looked over at Carmichael undressing and started to re-think everything he'd assumed about the man. He'd never given it any thought before. Who even had a butler in the United States? And someone without a family, was it really necessary? When Carmichael had pulled off his jacket and then his white starched shirt Noah suddenly began to realize that maybe he did more than just answer the door and run the household. Carmichael's pale white English chest was covered in a beautiful pattern of dark hair, swirling around his well shaped athletic torso. He had the build of a gymnast, toned and well proportioned, that suited his 5' 6" height. It had never occurred to Noah what a handsome man he was, he'd never really paid much attention to the fact. But now seeing the clothes coming off and the manly build and hair, the butler's duties were quickly becoming more apparent.

He stripped completely down to a black jock strap, his legs equally well formed and hairy, matching his upper body beautifully. He was quickly folding his clothes neatly into a pile on the floor, but not before pulling from his jacket a studded leather dog collar that he briskly fastened around his neck. His uniform on, he bowed his head waiting for his master to command him.

"Noah needs to release," he instructed simply, to which Carmichael turned and dropped to his knees. He reached for the fly on Noah's pants and unzipped them efficiently, his hands sliding them off and pulling down the straining briefs just as fast. Noah didn't have time to question anything, it was just happening, and Carmichael's mouth enveloped his swollen member with astounding expertise. Whether it was the most perfect blow job he'd ever had in his life, or the mere fact that the entire eroticism of the whole morning had magnified everything, Noah didn't know or care. He gave himself over to the butler's skills and looked up at Mr. Edwards who whipped his two arms up into a double biceps pose, then down into a most muscular, straining to pull all the muscles of his naked torso into their most flexed, impossibly huge, perfection.

Noah's eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure as a geizer of cum spewed from his aching dick, and the phrase he'd never intended came out of his mouth, "Aaaaaah, fuck."

Both Noah and Carmichael thought the same thing at once, 'Uh oh.'
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Massivebdy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 14th, 2014)
  #2   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2012, 09:20 AM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Getting hotter! Keeping Going! Muscle power and sensuality!
  #3   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2012, 09:45 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Both men know what has happened in the past with that simple word. But how will he react now.

Great read. I am enjoying your evolving tale. Please keep going.
  #4   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2012, 10:15 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Good chapter. Thanks!
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Another awesome chapter of this, I really like Mr. Edwards' change of character, and I think most likely that he will react to swears differently now that he is no longer under the pressure of being CEO of a large company. I hope so at least, I don't want to see Noah hurt.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2012, 02:57 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I like Mr. Edwards totally copping to the fact that he has an embarrassment of monetary and physical riches. I'd love to hear more of that sort of frank, no-nonsense bragging.
  #7   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2012, 07:51 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massivebdy View Post

Noah's eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure as a geizer of cum spewed from his aching dick, and the phrase he'd never intended came out of his mouth, "Aaaaaah, fuck."

Both Noah and Carmichael thought the same thing at once, 'Uh oh.'
Hope nothing terribly bad happens to Noah
  #8   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2012, 01:33 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Great Story so far

You're details are so well chosen, and these characters keep getting mOre interesting. I never thought I'd end up loving the story when I spotted Edwards' personality in the 1st chapter, but you've written this so perfectly. No matter what happens next, at this point I'm pretty confident you'll do it quite well. Good luck and keep the hotness coming!
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2012, 05:28 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I'm a sucker for the "muscle freak CEO" stories and this particular one is really great! I loved how you have slowly developed the storyline, giving us time to know many sides of Mr. Edwards and Noah. I particularly loved the part where Noah worshipped his amazing employer's biceps

I think this silver haired Adonis still has many surprises to show his beloved Noah (and the rest of us).

Congratulations, keep up the great work!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options