The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2005, 07:14 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Shirtbusters - Part 2

Part 2: Two big teens

Ben and his son, Lance, looked on as Jared began to grow! Luckily, the boys were only wearing shorts and sandals on their feet, so it was easy to see their muscles increase over time.

?Whaaaaaa!!!? Jared shouted, while his muscles began to grow at an exponential rate!

The boy closed his eyes and grinded his teeth, while his pectorals began to grow like balloons which had air pumped in them! His abdominals increased in side, forming the tiled wall over his stomach, which used to be flat. The lanky, skinny boy was slowly being transformed into a young bodybuilder!

?Jared! Are you OK?? Lance shouted at him.

?Wait! Don?t come near him!? Ben warned his son. ?Wait till his growth has finished before you touch him!?

?Oooohhwaaaaaahhh!? Jared shouted, as the second wave of muscle growth began to hit. The burning sensation increased again, and this time, it affected the boy?s long, skinny legs!

Suddenly, Jared?s quads began to fill up, with layers of muscle forming on his legs, just above the knees. His quads almost looked like they were trying to rip out of his legs! Thick ropes of veins began to surface over his skin, while his legs grew at least 8 inches thicker and about a foot longer! Jared?s calves were inflating to the size of soccer balls, forming two solid packs of steel on his legs.

Jared moaned out loud, when he began to feel the incredible surge of muscular strength and power, which raced through his awesome legs!

?He?s growing taller!? Lance noted, as he stood by and watched his best friend grow bigger and more muscular.

All that was the same about Jared was his youthful face with the brown eyes and the short, dark brown hair. The amazing muscular growth almost made it seem like the teen?s head had been take off the teen?s body and placed on the body of a young bodybuilder!

?Aaaaah! Aaaaaaahhhh!? Jared shouted one more time, as his shoulders pushed out further, as his arms inflated with bulging biceps, triceps, and mighty deltoids on his shoulders. His chest had grown at least a foot wider and his arms were packed with spheres of rock-solid muscle. His lats formed on his back, giving him that awesome V-shape that most bodybuilders strive for!

Once the growth had stopped, Jared just stared at himself in the mirror. The poor boy?s body seemed to be completely out of proportion. In fact, his head almost seemed to be too small, as it rested on top of the body of a huge muscle man!

?Holy crap!? Jared exclaimed, as he stared at his reflection in complete shock!

His pecs had become so big, that they were practically sticking out from the rest of his torso by almost a foot! Huge, round spheres of muscle rock rested over the torso, while his massive arms were sticking out sideways and away from his body. It was funny, for his head appeared to be far too small for the huge, overgrown and extremely muscular body that it now found itself being attached to!

?Dude! You?re huge!? Lance chuckled, as he walked up to his buddy. Both boys were about 5 foot 6 inches tall. However, Jared now appeared to be almost a foot taller! In fact, he had the face of a kid that was placed on a man?s body!

Jared had weighed about 178 pounds or so, and he was clearly way over 350 pounds now! His height had increased by a foot while his weight had doubled in a matter of seconds!

?Ooh man? I feel so heavy and strong right now?? Jared laughed, as he made a fist and flexed his right arm. A massive ball of muscle the size of a bowling ball popped up from the top of his arm, pumping an incredible feeling of muscular strength through the boy?s arm. ?This is unbelievable!?

Lance just stared at his buddy, who towered over him by a foot, until he felt something strange.

?Uh oh?? Lance whispered to himself.

?What? What?s wrong?? Jared asked him.

?I think? I?m next?? Lance gasped, as the burning suddenly intensified.

?Son? What are you feeling? Are you alright?? Ben asked the boy.

Ben turned to face his son and placed his hands on the boy?s shoulders.

?I? I feel? something?? Lance said, as he suddenly closed his eyes. ?I?m burning up??

Lance was also 5 foot 6, but he was a little stockier than Jared. He had gained a little weight over the summer. He had jet black hair with brown eyes. Lance weighed close to 187 pounds now, before the growth had started.

?Quick! Get these clothes off him!? Jared said to Ben. They quickly took the sandals from his feet and he removed his shorts. Lance was left with just his briefs.

?My entire body aches?? Lance complained. ?I don?t feel too good? I feel like I?m gonna??

?Lance? What are you feeling? Do you feel your muscles burning?? Ben asked, as he was holding on to the boy by his shoulders.

Suddenly, his face turned red as a tomato!

?Whaaaaaaa!!!!? he screamed, as his muscles experienced the first growth spurt.

?Lance! Lance!!!? Ben shouted at his son.

Suddenly, the teen started to grow! He slowly grew taller, as his legs and arms and his torso began to grow longer, pushing the boy?s head further away from the floor.

Ben just gasped as he saw his son growing taller right before his very own eyes! Within seconds, he was looking his son straight in the eyes.

?Oh my God? You?re growing!? the father whispered.

Ben and Jared looked on as they witnessed Lance slowly growing taller. He began from 5 foot 6 inches and his head slowly started to rise further from the floor. He was 5 ft 7 inches? 5 ft 8 inches? 5 ft 9 inches?

?AAAAAAHHH!!!? Lance screamed.

?Wow!! Look at him!? Jared exclaimed.

Lance was now 5 ft 10 inches? 5 ft 11 inches?

This time, the growth accelerated a little, and then it stopped. Lance was standing about 6 feet tall, when his muscles began to expand!

Ben?s mouth dropped wide open, when he realized how his son?s pecs began to inflate, pushing his hands outwards as the boy?s shoulders began to grow wider.

Before his very own eyes, he saw his son being transformed into a muscle man! Lance?s biceps started to grow, and his arms grew thicker. His chest continued to fill up with solid muscle, pushing the pecs out further while the shoulders widened at the same time.

?OOOOHHWHAAA!!? lance shouted, with his eyes closed tightly.

Abdominals surfaced over his now seemingly longer torso, and they seemed like a washboard that was forming over a stomach which used to be flat.

The boy?s legs began to inflate as well, as they grew thicker and wider. The legs began gaining layers of muscle, which allowed the quads and the calves to thicken rapidly!

?UUUHH?. UHHH? UUUHHH?.? Lance panted, as he was struggling to catch his breath. For a brief moment, it seemed as if his growth was over. He had gain a modest amount of muscle, and Ben figured the growth had stopped.

Lance?s face was fire red and his head was all sweaty.

?Oh no? Here it comes? Again?? Lance gasped.

?Lance! What?s wrong? What are you feeling?? Ben asked him. Ben was feeling a panic coming over him. He realized that he had gone through the growth spurt already. But, there was noting more frightening, than seeing his son, or someone else, going through the same thing!

?AAAAYYYIIIIIIEEEE!!!? Lance shouted, with his eyes closed while he grinded his teeth together.

Ben had to let go of his son?s shoulders when he noticed that the boy wasn?t done growing yet! He took a step back and watched in amazement. It seemed as if Lance would suffer the most intense growth spurt, and there was no way for them to know how big the boy would end up becoming!

Lance was now standing about 6 ft 1 inch tall. He continued to grow taller and taller! Within seconds, he was standing at 6 ft 3 inches? 6 ft 4 inches? 6 ft 5 inches?

?My God! He?s still growing!? Jared shouted. ?When will it stop??

He was 6 ft 6 inches? 6 ft 7 inches? 6 ft 8 inches? Finally, Lance?s incredible growth spurt appeared to come to a halt for the second time! The teen was standing 6 ft 9 inches tall, and he dwarfed his dad by nine inches!

?UUUUHHH?. UUUUHHH? UUUUHHH? UUUUUHHHH?.? Lance panted again. The growth spurt seemed to have taken a lot out of him! His face, arms and chest were completely drenched in thick drops of sweat, while his face was completely red.

?Lance! Say something! LANCE!!? Ben shouted in panic, while hoping the growth spurt was finally over.

?Daddy? I? I?? Lance stuttered, while trying to catch his breath. For the moment, it seemed like he was gasping for air!

?Take a deep breath, Lance! Just take it easy!? Ben instructed, as he walked up to the boy and pressed his hands against his pectorals. Lance already looked a lot more muscular than before, but for right now, his increased height was the most astonishing thing about him so far. He wasn?t as muscular as Ben and Jared, but he was already considerably taller than either of them!

Suddenly, Lance?s mouth dropped wide open, as he closed his eyes shut tight and made fists. He fully extended both arms sideways as he let out a loud shriek!

?AAAYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!? he screamed.

?Lance! What?s going on? What are you feeling? Say something!? Ben yelled back at him.

?Look! His muscles! He looks like he?s going to blow up!!!!? Jared exclaimed, as soon as he noticed that Lance?s muscles started growing again!

?My God? How big is he going to get? This is incredible?? Ben whispered out loud.

?Wow! My growth spurt didn?t last this long!? Jared added.

Lance?s pecs continued to inflate, until they reached freakish proportions! His pecs seemed like giant beach balls, which were soldered on to his chest. His large torso was covered with well defined tiles of abdominals, which stacked over his stomach in neat rows! The abdominals were large and deep, with straight edges and ?gutters? between them of about half-an-inch wide. He was an incredible site!

?AAAAAAAHHH!? he shouted again, right at the moment when his legs started to grow once more! Not only were they growing even more muscular, but they were growing longer still, making the boy stand even taller by continually increasing his height by every second on the clock!

His head slowly continued to rise even further from the floor! He was now 6 ft 10 inches? 6 ft 11 inches? 7 ft? 7 ft 1 inch? 7 ft 2 inches?

?OOOHHH?. OOOOOOHHHH?. OOOOOOOHHHHHHH?.? Lance moaned, as his biceps continued to grow as his arms became thicker by every passing second! His arms were like steel cranes, extending sideways while they are packed with large spheres of rock solid, bulging muscles!

Lance?s lats were extending almost by a foot from the side of his body, as they continued to widen in order to support the increased weight, which came due to the inflated pecs and thickened arms. His shoulders were so wide, that it began to look like he could no longer even walk through the door! His shoulders were at least five feet wide!

He was now 7 ft 3 inches? 7 ft 4 inches? 7 ft 5 inches? 7 ft 6 inches tall!

Finally, the boy?s phenomenal growth seemed to come to a halt. The 17 year-old teen was now standing 7 ft 7 inches tall!

Lance?s long, muscular legs showed the last signs of growth, when the quads and calves started to grow for the last time! His legs were each over a foot wide! Massive layers of muscle slabs were covering the top of the legs like layers of concrete. His legs literally resembled the concrete pillars of the Supreme Court building! They were huge and round, and there were long strands of thick, red veins which covered them!

From the knees on down, Lance sported the largest calves on earth! Huge balls of muscle were jutted out from the back of his legs, which were big enough to pump so much power in the legs, that he could take off like a rocket! The basketball sized calves were like round balls of steel, giving him the look of a professional soccer player!

?UUUHHH? UUUUHHH? UUUUHHH?? Lance breathed, as he had his mouth wide open. His breathing was labored while he stood there panting loudly, gasping for air. At first, it hadn?t dawned on him that he had just experienced such a dramatic growth spurt.

When his breathing finally slowed down, he turned his head sideways in confusion, wondering where his dad had gone.

?Dad? Where are you?? he said.

He looked to the left, and then to the right. Strangely enough, he started to realize that the room seemed much smaller than it was before. The ceiling was just a foot above his head!

?I?m down here, son??

Lance slowly tilted his head downward, until he saw his father?s face, which was almost 2 feet from his own face. Somehow, both his dad and Jared appeared a lot shorter than they were before!

?Oh my God, dad? You?ve shrunk!? Lance gasped.

Ben walked right up to Lance and stopped when he was standing right before him. Ben had to tilt his head completely to the back, and he had to look straight up, in order to look at his son?s face!

?No? You?ve grown! You?re huge now!? Ben chuckled.

?Yeah! You?ve become a giant!!? Jared exclaimed, as he walked next to Ben.

Ben lowered his chin and looked straight ahead of him. His mouth dropped wide open, when he realized that he was staring at his son?s abdominals. Lance?s muscular legs were about 5 feet long, making the boy look like a real giant!

?My goodness, son? You?ve grown into a real Goliath??

?Gosh, dad? You?re so short now! Both of you seem so little to me now!? Lance laughed, when he realized that he stood over a foot-and-a-half taller than his father!

Ben turned around and saw Jared standing behind him. For the moment, he found it amusing, to be standing between two teenage boys who were far bigger, stronger and taller than him!

?Man? Both of you guys seem like giants to me now!? Ben whispered, as he found himself being sandwiched between two teenage muscle freaks.

?Oh man? I feel so heavy?? Lance said, as he took a few steps. He heard the floor creak under his weight for every step he took. As he looked down, he began to survey his remarkable body!

His arms were long, and he had huge hands at the end of them. Long, think fingers allowed him to grab a basketball as if it were a tennis ball.

His legs were astounding! They were like giant, muscular pillars of bone and muscle, about five feet long, which gave the boy his amazing height! Not only that, but his feet were huge! It was as if his shoe size had gone from a size 11 to 20 in a matter of minutes! His long, wide feet resembled a set of natural fins that would make any scuba diver green with envy!

Lance walked over to the mirror and realized that the mirror was too short and too narrow to even cover all of him!

?Wow! I can?t believe how BIG you?ve become, dude! How does it feel to be a giant?? Jared smirked.

?It?s awesome! I just need to get used to the idea of being this tall??

When Lance turned around, he saw his father standing behind him. Ben just had a wide grin on his face. He felt bad that the two boys were also affected by his stupid chemical accident, but he couldn?t help but feel very proud of his giant, overgrown and freakishly muscular son!

From Ben?s standpoint, seeing lance walking straight towards him was like seeing a bear walking up to him! When looking straight ahead of him, he would see long legs and a muscular, wide torso approach him. Only when he looked up, would he realize the small, familiar head of his son, which seemed ridiculously out of proportion. It seemed as if the boy?s small head was misplaced and attached to the huge body of a giant muscle man!

?I wonder if I?m strong enough to?? Lance pondered, while looking straight down at his father. Somehow, Ben began to feel intimidated by his giant son.

Lance extended his thick, long muscular arms, and gently slid his huge hands under Ben?s armpits. Ben realized that it was useless to resist, let alone back away, from the overgrown teen. Lance?s arms were longer than his own, and the boy looked like he was capable of crushing Ben?s body with just minimal effort.

Suddenly, Ben felt his body being raised off the ground! His toes were dangling in mid air!

?Heheh?? Lance chuckled, when he realized for the first time ever, that he had grown so big and so strong, that he could pick up his father with practically no effort at all!

?Oh my God?? Ben whispered, as he looked down. His feet were dangling almost eighteen inches from the floor!?

When Ben tilted his head and looked straight ahead, he noted that he was staring his giant son right in the eyes. Lance was holding the 200 pound man suspended in mid air, while showing absolutely no strain at all! Ben seemed no more than a toy, or a rag doll to the giant teen!

?Son??

?Yeah, dad??

?C? Could y? you please? set me down?? Ben stuttered. Ben couldn?t help but feel something he has never felt before, when dealing with his son: fear! Ben suddenly showed great fear for the giant teenager!

?Sure, dad! I just wanted to see if I was strong enough to lift you! Well, I guess I am! Cool, huh?? the teenage Goliath replied.

Ben felt helpless! He was completely at his son?s mercy! Not only was the boy much taller than him, but his frame had gained at least 450 pounds of solid muscle, making him extremely strong! Ben didn?t dare say nor do anything to upset his son, while the boy was enjoying his new body as a hulking giant.

Lance gently lowered his father back until his feet were standing on the floor, when he pulled his arms toward him and stepped back.

?Hey, Lance? How about we go outside and test our strength and our new muscles?? Jared wondered out loud.

Jared and Lance then turned around and walked towards the door.

Ben could just stare and watch the two giant teens with his mouth open wide. He realized that the two boys would slowly shrink back to their normal size again. The question was: How long, before they would return to normal? He remembered that he still ended up being slightly bigger than he was before. But, if Lance was this big already, then how big would he end up being after he started to shrink back?

Lance?s shoulders were too wide for the door frame, so he had to turn sideways just to get out the door. Then, the two giant teens ran down the old dirt road, enjoying their new size and titanic muscles.

Ben chuckled when he saw how Lance struggled to get through the door. At first, he felt bad, that the boys had to experience this strange muscle growth, which came about as a result of the chemical accident, which he had caused. However, disappointment turned to laughter when he noted how much the two teens began to enjoy their new bodied.

Many questions still remained: How long would this last? When would the boys shrink back? Would he grow again? When would it stop? Even though he felt comforted knowing that the boys were happy with their bodies, he concluded that he still needed to keep a watchful eye out for them, because of the further changes they could experience.

Ben turned around and was about to sit down on the couch, when he froze as he began to sense that odd, burning sensation in his muscles for the second time.

?Here it comes again?? he thought. He stood up and walked to the middle of the living room, while he was in full anticipation of his second growth spurt?

---

More to come! let's get some great feedback! Thanks, guys!!! Enjoy...
-Rex
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2005, 08:06 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Extra Credit Question

Just out of curiosity:

Imagine you're Lance, Jared or Ben.

You're out and about, doing your day to day stuff (e.g. working, studying, playing basketball, doing homework, sleeping, etc.) and suddenly you feel your muscles start to "burn"...

What would be the worst situation or place to be in, when you feel that burning sensation, which indicates that your muscles are about to blow up????

Let's get some fun ideas... Hehe... Who knows, I might use your idea in chapter 3.

Thanks guys, have fun!

Rex

PS. I can just imagine being Lance, and sitting in that long, boring history class... And suddenly, his muscles feel like they're burning up.... Uh oh! Lance would raise his hand and ask for a pass to use the bathroom right away...
  #3   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2005, 09:28 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Funny you should mention that

When I read your challenge, I immediately thought of school. I guess great minds do think alike, huh? I wouldn't however excuse Lance to the bathroom. I think he would revel in changing right in front of his classmates, especially if he is the quintessential kid that is picked on for his scrawny size. You did not lead into anything about Lance or Jarred's school life or any outside life for that matter.

Another twist to the school theme is that Lance is granted the bathroom pass. While running in the hallway to the bathroom, he passes the nurse's office when you runs out of time. The growth begins. The nurse sees Lance and attempts to pull Lance into the office but experiences an unexpected situation. As the nurses touches Lance, she is "glued" to his body (remember Ben's warning). Suddenly, Lance is draining any muscle mass and height from the nurse (it can be a male nurse, right).

Lastly, Lance could experience his growth at a sporting event like a soccer game. He begins to feel the burning of his muscles while running but ignores it due to the strain he is putting on them by playing in the game. As the game continues, Lance grows a little each quarter. This being the third or fourth time he's grown, Lance has become desensitized to the growth process and doesn't even realize that he is growing.

I think those three ideas should get the creative juices flowing. Feel free to use any or all of the situations (maybe one for Lance, one for Jarred, and/or one for Ben). You know that I am a fan and respectful colleague of yours Rex. Anything you come up with is going to be great.

Bri
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2005, 11:58 PM

Endless possibilities

Hi Bri!!

All your ideas are excellent! And you hit it right on the money: Every time Lance (or Jared or Ben) grows huge, he gets more used to it!! Eventually, he doesn't even realize the change anymore (of course everybody ELSE DOES notice, which makes it more fun...)

I love the soccer idea! When Lance leaves the game, he is almost 2 feet taller and much more muscular than when he started playing in the match...

The "growing at school" idea is great for either one of the teens! Lance or Jared can be in a school play, in some boring class, or in P.E. when the massive growth spurt starts. I can imagine Lance struggling to get out of class, when his classmates find him hiding in the locker room. Of course, he starts to grow just as his rivals start picking on him... Uh oh! All the kids freak out when Lance's muscles suddenly begin to grow like crazy!

The nurse at school could be trying to examine lance, when the poor kid suddenly becomes a muscle giant before the nurse's eyes. Although I hadn't planned on Lance "passing on" his growth to others, I still think it wouild be fun (and scary) for other people to see the boy as he hulks out of all his clothing!! What a sight!

Remember the title is "Shirtbusters": The intention is that Jared, Lance and Ben frequently burst out of their shirts, ripping them to pieces as their muscles grow uncontrollably. That makes it fun, too: They become giant muscle men, and they can't do anything about it and they have no control over it.

One last possibility: Eventually Ben figures out, that there is something that causes their growth spurts. It could be a smell, or some food, or prolonged exposure to something (the sun, sunburn). That would cause their muscles to inflate within a minute or so... Hmm... I still need to think about that...

The possibilities are endless!

I love your ideas! You're the first to reply to chapter 2. Thank You!!!

Rex
  #5   Add to nolanspice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2005, 05:14 AM

nolanspice is on a distinguished road
First off, great story! I'm not a fan of teen-based stories but this has gotten my attention due to the amount of detail given to the changes. Plus, it's refreshing to red a story where sex isn't the base. Now of course, being teenagers, it would be interesting to see how these overwhelming changes affect their hormones. And if their "affliction" can be passed to others or intensified when "interacting" with each other. This applies to Ben, too. Since there's no mention of a mother to Lance, what's Ben's story?

Anyway, back to the original question. Ben should convince Jared's parents to let him stay with him and Lance - mainly so he can continue observing the effects of the mystical blue gas. I like Brian's idea of not touching either of them during a change because it can siphon the toucher's muscles. That can be observed when either Lance or Jared are bullied or Ben gets into a scuffle (i.e., argument after a fender bender with the driver). But the main caveat should be that Ben discovers that neither Ben, Jared, nor Lance can siphon from each other while touching each other during a transformation.

I don't think that they should get so used to the morphing that they ignore it. There should always be that "hulk out" warning that they're currently experiencing so that they know they have a minute (for example) to prepare/hide.

Whatever the situation, I would try to make it out of the norm for all of them. I'm on my way to work, but while there, I'll think of some actual scenarios.

Again, thanks for the great read.

-j!-
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2005, 09:32 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I think church/synagogue would be embarrassing.
  #7   Add to mf81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2005, 11:00 AM

mf81 has disabled reputation
This is great story. Bursting out of clothes has always been one of my favorite themes in muscle growth stories.

As to you question about where they should grow, I would think it hot since they are on a farm that they take a trip to the local small town square. It would be even better if there was some sort of event going on like a festival or a fair that would ensure a large crowd.
  #8   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2005, 06:54 PM

Great ideas!!!

Guys,

Your ideas are GREAT! Keep them coming...

Yes, I think it would be hilarious for Lance to explode out of his clothes during a church service! Hehehe....

Or, he hulks out of his clothes during a party, or while playing a basketball game during PE class... Or, just when he gets bullied by a big guy in school...

FUN!!!

Keep 'em coming, guys....

Rex
  #9   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2005, 02:37 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
awesome idea...how about a movie house... eventually they learn to hold in the noise and pain...as they watch a movie...bodies begin to rise in their seat...guy in back cant see over their heads...he tells them to sit down, thinking they are sitting a bit up out of their seats...Lance stands up...full height...guy behind him pisses himself...that would be HOT!

I really love this story so far (sorry i didnt comment on the other one rex)...Keep them coming, i cant wait to read more!
  #10   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2005, 03:47 AM

Ahh yes, growing in the dark movie theatre is an excellent idea!

Well, I got 5 replies so far!

Keep the ideas and the feedback coming, guys! Let's get a few more messages in here first, before I start chapter 3.

Thanks to all those who have posted already!

Rex
  #11   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 08:30 PM

Back to writing kids' stories for another year...

Guys,

It seems like the Shirtbusters series ends right here..

I've received VERY LITTLE feedback for posting this story, so I guess the story will have to come to a halt.

Only 5 messages from over 2,000 members.

This is why I've been writing kids' stories...

See you guys maybe next year!

Rex
  #12   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 09:34 PM

n2size
Too Late

Just returned from long vacation and never got my 2 cents in.

Sorry Shirtbusters has ended. It was a great 2 chapters.

Thanks for the effort.

n2size
  #13   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I know you have read my response already, Rex, but let me tell you, the members here are begging for this kind of story, and it would be a shame not to give them such a great story. I know, you want people to say it to your face, but there are very few vocal people around the story section, and a whole lot of lurkers, just look at how many people have viewed this story, I am sure a great many of those people, 75% at least, loved the story, as I did, because I find your writing to be very good, when its like this at least, less details, more power and muscle growth. I would say wait another week or until you get 5 more responses, whatever comes first, to make your decision final. Its the right thing to do, I know you're not that kind of guy, someone who gives up before the final vote is taken. Just sit and wait, thats all the advice I can give you.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #14   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 10:21 PM

Thanks, jeremy

Thanks, Jeremy... Coming from YOU, that says alot!

In the meantime, I'm working on "Jamie and the Hurricane"... You might like that new Superboy story...

I write Superboy stories when I'm NOT writing any Ty's Power or muscle growth stories.

Thanks for your feedback.

Rex
  #15   Add to BB501s's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2005, 10:04 PM

BB501s is on a distinguished road
What a shame! The most promising emergent stories...

Thanks Rextorres for the first two episodes of Shirtbusters! I've read them charmed by the title, and found the idea of the story full of potential next muscle growth scenarios. The few replies and comments to the stories caught that, and i was half excited by the new ideas posted, and half anxious by having to wait to new chapters. Then i've read you will stop writing this series...

Sorry!, english isn't my mother language, and is a big effort to me to write a feedback. I think there're a lot of viewers in that case... So the replies doesn't measure the real expectation these stories opens.

Hoping you will come back with Shirtbusters soon, there're a few reasons why i found it so promising:

I'm totally agree with mf81; clothes tightening, seams stretching, wrinkles forming around the stitches and buttons, overstuffed jeans, ordinary garment becoming constricted and painful... is what i find the best on a muscle growth story.

The idea of this happening out of control, the characters becoming aware what's going next, just before the first growing sights, is a kind of description i don't easy find in other stories; Lance, Jared or Ben becoming first nervous while they're trying to keep their transformations under control, trying to understand what causes the muscle eruption, then fighting against the starting process and feelings outgrowing inside them. The attitude would shift to an effort to hide the starting changes; the consciousness of the muscle developement by the shrinking clothes slightly noticeable yet, remembering by the experience of previous transformations how much their bodies would grow, and, looking to the size of the shirt and pants, asking, as the last attempt of disguise, if they would hold the growth...

Some exposed ideas could explore that part of transformation. For example, a suggestion: on a country fair, dressed on a snug flannel shirt, some tight jeans and boots (although i don't know if this is usual in Georgia), soon the growth is going to be evident. The sturdy jeans, the reinforced shirt seams and the heavy leather on the boots aware that the transformation will be very painful. If this is one of the firsts "shirtbustings", the character at the begining will try to keep the faith on the strong fabric, wishing to avoid the shame of an evident "hulk out" on a public place, or trying to hide that as long as possible. The growth is a heavy match to the clothes and they do their best to wrap the bulging muscles, but the unbelieable tightness, and the faint sounds of strain and stitches next to give way, amplifies character's anxiety. Then one button pops, the denim groaning and slowly giving signs of loosing the battle at slightest movement, contributes to paralyse/accelerate character's decisions (or the lack of them)... At the end, some remnants could hide and be used in the description to measure the size of the growth, also the character could use them as attempts to move in public after that.

On football play scene, the stretch clothes could avoid the sensation of tightness into play's concentration atmosphere, in order to delay the consciousness of the process. Going to the locker room, the character can start to feel the changes, and then inside, in an intimate corner, adopt an attitude of curiosity, asking if his football gear could strain enough on this challenge.

After a few "shirtbustings", Lance, Jared or Ben could try to stip their clothes, knowing the way of the process, of course too late; the growth had started, and forthcoming tightness mixed with the impatient need of striping quickly, makes their movements clumsy. This ilustrates the progresive loss of control over the transformation, and how the growth is taking the power over the body.

Just suggestions...

Thanks for a great moment!
  #16   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2005, 02:37 AM

Thank You

Thank you, BB501S for your long message!

I was feeling really bummed the other day when I noticed how little feedback I had received from this forum. I mean, do the members of this board like MALE MUSCLE GROWTH, or NOT? I begin to wonder... The lack of a sex scene probably turned most people off. Most members of this board come here for the sex, not the muscle growth. The lack of feedback clearly proves that.

Let's have some time go by. I might change my mind when I get inspired to write again. In the meantime: Thank you for all your suggestions!

Rex
  #17   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 09:58 AM

built_spill is on a distinguished road
I really like where you took the idea. It's slightly different from where I would have gone and that's the best part of posting things in the ideas section- to have this core concept and see what people do with it. I'd certainly like to see where else this goes.
  #18   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 11:16 AM

Hi

Hi built_spill! I'm open to suggestions!

I'm happy to hear that you liked my version of the story, which evolved from an idea that you had posted in this forum a few weeks back (vacation story idea).

Keep the cool story ideas coming!

I know how much fun it is to see another writer actually complete a story, which is based on your own idea.

Rex
  #19   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2005, 06:39 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Remembered this in the archives and wondered if you were ever gonna think up Part 3.
  #20   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2005, 02:53 PM

Shirtbusters 3

Sure, I'll continue the story of there are enough members of this forum who would like to see that continued.

Rex
  #21   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2005, 04:58 PM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Please continue Shirtbusters

Rex,

Please continue with your series Rex. There are many of us who enjoy reading all the amazing work done here, but who do not always have anything new to say when it comes to responses. I think many of the other "lurkers" would agree, this is definately a story we would love to see continued...

Jim
  #22   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Please continue! Also see PM......

Last edited by Ogun; September 15th, 2005 at 01:51 AM.
  #23   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2005, 07:37 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Continue!!

Rex,

This is a great series. I think enough people have expressed an interest to see the story continue, in my honest opinion. There have even been members, myself included, that have given you suggestions for when and where the characters could experience their next growth. All that is needed is for your creative mind and swift pen (keyboard) to add what you do best. I especially liked the detail that was used with Jarred's growth.

The growth in scholl is still my favorite (because it was partly my idea) but I would be happy with anything that you put out. Maybe even sending them back to Georgia to work on a peach orchard. They could use their increased height and strength to pick an awesome amount of peaches in half the time it woud take a normal man. No matter what the circumstances for growth are (time, place, how much, etc.), as long as this series is continued, you will have a wealth of appreciative fans.

Good luck with everything.

Bri
  #24   Add to SMGF's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2006, 06:28 PM

SMGF
Well it is a new year.

Rex, any idea on bringing this back?
  #25   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2006, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGF
Well it is a new year.

Rex, any idea on bringing this back?

I've actually written a few muscle growth short stories for the Interactive series called "Ty's Power" on CYOC during the past week.

I've been tinkering with the idea of a guy experiencing random muscle growth, meaning that he hulks out unexpectedly every day. What do you think? Anyone interested in that?

It might be a good reason to continue Shirtbusters or to come up with something new...

Rex

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options