The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2012, 03:33 PM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
Serving A Growing Beast

*Well, this is an attempt at a little growth vignette. It has some dom/sub kind of action, so if you hate that, then this probably is not a story for you. I wasn't quite sure where to take it next, so I figured I should just let it stand as it is even if the ending seems a bit abrupt. Please enjoy!*

"Fuck dude, where's my supplement?" He barks out, tossing his sweaty football gear into the foyer and stomping back to the kitchen, his cleats scraping the tiles and hardwood. He, of course, doesn't care. I rush to hand it out to him. He's currently 6'1, but I can tell he's getting bigger even as his muscles keep growing. He smirks and chugs it down. His pit hair shows through the very tight shirt he's wearing.

He sets down his glass and rubs his pecs. "Good. I needed that. I am ready to get bigger, slave." He raises his arm and flexes slowly, just to tease the sleeve with his full size. I look to his eyes and he points to his arm, and I kiss his bicep, breathing in his sweaty stink. "Good..." he rubs the back of my head like a dog. "That's a good boy." He laughs. "Now I'm hitting the gym. Then I need a foot massage."

He kicks off his cleats, leaving them in the kitchen and stomps off to the gym I put together for him to help him grow. I pick up his shoes and go get his bag so I can do his laundry for him. I admit that I like his scent, but he isn't shy about getting dirty or leaving a surprise in his jock.

His deep grunts echo through the hallway as I do his laundry. After his reps he staggers out, grinning cockily. "Hey, dipshit, I thought you bought me larger shirts!" He points to the sleeve which has busted open where his big shoulders have busted through. I nod. "I did... you've just been working so hard..."

"You mean I've been GROWING."

He slowly raises his arms again, savoring the slow tearing sound as his arms and shoulders rip through. "grrrrrrr" he lets out slowly, rolling his shoulders. "Now be a good slave and clean my pits. And get the rest of those sleeves off... with your teeth."

I dutifully lick underneath his heavy arms, and he rests them on my head to remind me of my weakness, my smallness.

I slowly make my way around his arm, taking hold of the sleeve in my teeth, and I rip it away. His shirt may look like a muscle shirt, but it's not bound to last much longer. He's been having a growth spurt like crazy. I reach my arms around him to rub at his back, pushing my face against his pecs. He grins and bounces them.

"Damn, you love my muscles, don't you?" He laughs, wrapping his arms around me and squeezing. "I could crush you. So easily! But I won't. I like having you here to help me reach my goals. Now rub my feet, bitch." He spins around, grabbing my arms, and hoisting me onto his back, carrying me easily to the front room.

He drops me on the floor and sits in a chair, throwing his big feet up onto my shoulders just so I have to stare at his thick legs and his awesome pecs and his bulge. He loves reminding me who the alpha male is. "Now rub, dipshit." I take a foot, roughly rubbing it from heel to toe. He smiles, breathing slowly, inflating his chest teasingly

He takes a big hand and rubs it along his pec, slowly circling around his nipples and watching my eyes focus on his movement. "don't worry, you, I won't leave you hanging. I'm a nice guy, after all." He chuckles.

As I rub his feet, I inhale his scent. I have noticed that it is so strong in the house... good thing I live alone. I look up at him. He's so hot... so strong... everything that the jocks were in my days except he paid attention to me. I could do something for him. I could feed him, clothe him, and help him relax and feel strong.

As I kissed his foot, rubbing his calves, I noticed his eyes were closed. A low moan coming out of his lips. I couldn't be this good... and I realized that his pecs had swollen up, taking his shirt up to show off his strong abs. wow... I knew guys could get pumped, but this was big! But that didn't stop there... with each breath, his pecs seem bigger. He seems a bit wider.

His foot pushes harder against my chest as I rub his leg. I gently wrap my hands around his calves, feeling the blood pumping in, the muscle swelling.

He groans a little now, and the chair creaks beneath him. He shifts his back... when was he that wide? I ask myself. His bulge twitches, pushing farther down his leg. Damn... He's feeling good after his workout today! I watch him closely, every inch of his body so powerful.

He raises his arms and puts them behind his head. His biceps are so thick now... and they're growing! I can tell! They weren't that big when I just barely kissed them and licked up his pits.

I part my lips to say something, and his big toe presses against them to silence me. "Shut up, master's enjoying his growth spurt."He grins with his eyes still closed. He grunts, and his thighs start to swell up in his football shorts. The bottom hem now clings to his legs, and it won't hold much longer. His dick is pressing against the seams, and I can hear a few rips. His neck now puffs up, and his traps grow enough to start stretching his collar. His pecs jolt up and out as he sits upright, just to show how tall he's getting. "Damn, have I grown more than an inch this time? Shit..." he laughs, his deeper voice echoing in the living room.

He arches his back, leaning forward to tease me with his pecs and alluring musk. The slow rrrrriiiiiiiiipppp of this growing beast's shirt down his back makes my hands stop rubbing his muscles, and that cessation is met with a deep growl. "Keep rubbing, slave!"

He bolts upright, pulling his leg away from me. The floorboards creak angrily under this newfound weight. He stands up proudly, flexing his muscles. "Shit... is there a weight in the gym I can't handle now?" He struts off, grabbing my arm so I follow him. he sits down on the bench, rearranging it to accomodate his new size, then he racks up more and more, defeating each new weight with an extra rep. His muscles quickly swell from each new rep.

He switches from benchpressing to lunges to leg presses to free weights, each heavy weight easily defeated. His shorts, having put up a valiant fight, rip apart and hit the floor. He rubs his crotch. "Yeah, I do look better naked."

Last edited by peace4255; April 15th, 2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: *small typo*
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to peace4255 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to bigheavyboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2012, 04:18 PM

bigheavyboy is on a distinguished road
HOLY SHIT. Honey, that was soooooo hot. I'm fucking rock hard. Just, DAMN.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2012, 04:25 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice!

xoxo

richard
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2012, 05:48 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Awesome stuff! Hopefully there's more to follow. I always love huge cocky jocks growing bigger!
  #5   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Love it!!!

yahoo: storyen
  #6   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 07:55 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad View Post
Awesome stuff! Hopefully there's more to follow. I always love huge cocky jocks growing bigger!
Let me 2nd that!
  #7   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 12:23 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Amazing story!! I can't wait to see him growing more and more!!
  #8   Add to bigheavyboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 02:12 PM

bigheavyboy is on a distinguished road
Baby, I think you're going to have to continue this
  #9   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 06:18 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Keep going! very hot!
  #10   Add to cellardoor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 10:00 PM

cellardoor is on a distinguished road
Damn, great start. Hope this one continues!
  #11   Add to TomJPP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
I worship you.

TomJPP
Send a message via AIM to TomJPP Send a message via MSN to TomJPP Send a message via Yahoo to TomJPP
Will there be any more of this AWESOME and HOT story?
  #12   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I love this!@

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab