The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2003, 12:32 PM

droz
Story I am working on......

Sorry to some of you guys, I'm not gay or bi so my story is hetero.

I'd appreciate a critique with some feedback, positive or neagtive.

But if you're pissed that it's a hetero sorry. Please don't change it to be gay either and repost here. I like it the way it is so far.

Thanks
Droz
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Great story dude

I have said it before, I am not much into gay sex stories, although guys with strength and muscles turn me on a lot. I don't consider myself gay though, you have done a great service to all of us non-gay sex liking story fans by creating this story, it was pretty damn good, and although I prefer my fantasy women to be stronger than the man she is in a relationship with, you pulled the story off pretty good. Hope to see a lot more from you.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2003, 05:55 PM

droz
Thanks a lot!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by iceman75
I have said it before, I am not much into gay sex stories, although guys with strength and muscles turn me on a lot. I don't consider myself gay though, you have done a great service to all of us non-gay sex liking story fans by creating this story, it was pretty damn good, and although I prefer my fantasy women to be stronger than the man she is in a relationship with, you pulled the story off pretty good. Hope to see a lot more from you.
It's great to hear some positive feedback! Especially from someone who's into hetero muscle growth also.

I hope I hear from more people
  #4   Add to Huge_Fan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2003, 09:17 PM

Huge_Fan
Send a message via Yahoo to Huge_Fan
Thanks!!!!

Thanks for sharing the beginning of the story with us. I like how you've started it.

I guess I'd love to read more about him doing stuff with his incredible, either posing/showing off, or feats of impossible strength. Perhpas a one-sided battle against Superman who tries to bring him to justice for his crimes.

Anyway keep up the great story.
  #5   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2003, 11:47 AM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
Great beginning to what I hope will be an awesome hetero muscle growth story!

I liked the fact that the woman in the story is a bodybuilder too! Would be awesome to see her grow as a result of her encounter with Muscle Man! Although her stats are really impressive as they are, would be a great turn-on for me to see her grow even bigger.

Keep up the great work!

By the way, mostly gay here, but have to admit my muscle fantasies swing both ways, and lately have really gotteninto female muscle growth/female bodybuilders.

Tom
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2003, 08:37 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I think it would help if:

(a) You reformatted it in MS Word or some other WP software with a grammar / spellchecker.

(b) You cut-n-pasted the story into the posting box, rather than submitting it as an attachment. If necessary, you could break it up into sections.

As it is I have to open it as a non-formatted text file, with the text scrolling off the screen on the right, etc. etc. Which makes it extremely hard to read. I almost always skip such stories, even when there aren't other issues. In the case of this story it would help if you cleaned up the grammar; pick a tense (present tense, past tense, either will do, just not both in the same sentenced please) and stick with it.

I don't have a problem with hetero content although I'm not hetero and I'm not really interested in descriptions of het sex. On the other hand, muscle is muscle and I don't much care if Young Tony Mills is playing with guys or girls.

Also, LONG, LONG, LONG ago, before I ever found any muscle fiction (and I've been reading / writing it for 10 years now) I came across a number of Amazon stories (I guess that's what you'd call 'em), about huge, massively muscular women who dominated the men in their lives. Those were pretty danged cool, too! :-)

Perhaps more feedback than you really wanted but I *do* appreciate it when people make an effort, and you're certainly doing so.

Best regards...

rpj
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2003, 12:04 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Thank you, arpeejay!

I second that, rpj! But hey, I want to encourage all of you! Keep up the muscle growth stories, they're great! Thank you for writing them! I know, it takes a lot of work. I'm going to write a story about a french muscle boy who becomes a hero. Keep on writing!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options