The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2005, 02:26 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
One Push Too Many: Chapter 2

The next chapter in the story I'm writing. Please tell me of how you guys think of this one before I get to writing the next chapter
One Push Too Many

Chapter 2

"Come on, just a few more!" Charles yelled down at Darren, who was struggling to push a barbell back up. All the while people were looking and snickering as the puny sophmore tried to do bench presses. Finally, Darren pushed the bar back onto the rack.
"Good work." Ferris said encouragingly. "Let?s hit the showers now and call it a day." Darren nodded his head, gasping for air.

In the showers, Darren and Charles stripped down. While they were showering, they didn?t notice someone walking up behind them until?.

SMACK!!! Someone whipped Darren in the rear with a wet towel. Darren gave a yelp and jumped. His foot landed in a pool of soap suds and water, causing him to slip and fall down, right on his ass.

"Scrawny ass wimps like you don?t belong in our gym." The speaker was Cain, the biggest bodybuilder in the gym. He was about five foot eleven, 290 pounds of muscle and had wavy blonde hair that hung to his shoulders. His chest stood out several inches above his cobblestone abs, and his biceps had veins streated across their massive peaks. Cain had already won several local bodybuilding contests, and was probably going to win even more.

"I have every right to be here!" Darren yelled as he pushed himself up. "It?s a free country, so I?m free to join a gym if I want to!"

"Yeah, but you see, in this gym, I rule." Cain said. "And my first law is wimps. Are. Not. Allowed." With each word after ?wimps? Cain pushed Darren until he was pressed against the wall.

"Cain, he?s just-" Charles began but was cut short when Cain looked at him.

"Are you talking back?" Cain asked, his tone suggested it was more of a threat then a question.

"N-no. Forget I s-said anything." If there was one person Charles was scared of, it was Cain. The last time someone talked back at Cain ended up in the hospital the day after.

"Good." Cain said smugly. Then he turned his attention back at Darren. "Now, what to do with the runt here?" At first there was a long silent moment, but then a malicious grin spread across his face. With one quick motion he picked up Darren and headed straight for the toilets.

"Charles!" Darren cried out, but Charles just shut his eyes and looked away. However, it didn?t shut the noise from his ears as Darren?s cry for help sounded throughout the room.

"I?m sorry." Darren muttered, and left.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 12:05 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
What the....???

[color=red]I understand the need for a cliff hanger, but DAYUM!!!!! Poor Darren! I can't really put my finger on it, but this ending makes me uneasy. [/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red] Oh, wait, it just hit me. It's because I thought Charles was going to be the big, hulking hero and kick the ass of anyone that might screw with his roommate. Oh well, blame it on my overly optimistic outlook in my own stories.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Either way, good job.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]- L_B[/color]
  #3   Add to Hoosier Daddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 04:20 AM

Hoosier Daddy is on a distinguished road
It's your story

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage
... Please tell me of how you guys think of this one before I get to writing the next chapter.

Write the story you want to write and don't be overly concerned with the opinions of others. The only thing that I ask of you is to complete your stories. In any case, you have an interesting twist with the way you seem to be taking Charles. You have an antagonist that's just plain nasty (I like that) and a protagonist that has just started on his way to empowering himself. Once you get rolling, I'll bet the characters will keep things interesting. I'm interested in how you bring in the muscle growth element to your story and of course how it will affect the characters and effect the plot.

#4   Add to nolanspice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 12:34 PM

nolanspice is on a distinguished road
This is going very well. I like the set up and the promise of dramatic tension. The only thing (and it's minor), is to keep the characters straight. "Ferris" keeps cropping up when I know he's supposed to be "Darren." Also, at the end, I think it was Charles who says "I'm sorry" after ignoring Darren/Ferris' cries. Not sure. Just asking.

-j!-

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options