The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muslkid24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2005, 04:22 PM
muscleFetish05

Location: Mare Island, Solano County, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
muslkid24 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muslkid24 Send a message via AIM to muslkid24 Send a message via MSN to muslkid24 Send a message via Yahoo to muslkid24
Thumbs up New Story Idea...See if you guys Like!

Okay, so I had an idea for a cool story...but it kinda falls in a grey area of muscle growth. It's more about domination and muscle worship of a huge muscled guy that this kid gets involved with after meeting over a chat room.

So, the basic idea (I'll be more detailed when I write and post the story), but in general...A young kid (18, 19ish) is a internet whore...He loves surfing the net and getting on chat rooms and flirting and teasing guys. He is gay, of course, but the kinds of guys he likes are all bodybuilders and bigger, muscled guys. He himself is an average, perhaps very thin young man, cute, but more baby-faced and delicate than handsome or rugged. So, rejected by all these guys he likes and wants to flirt with and have role plays with and chat fantasies, he finds a pic and profile somewhere along the way of this massive, vascular, obviously morphed (unreal) muscle guy who has amazing stats...6'4'', 340lbs, 23'' biceps, 65'' chest, massive quads, huge, hard calves, and tight, vascualr, rippled forearms. The muscle guy is all that and then some. The profile even reads he has a 10'' cock; he is scruffy, bodyhair, but trims, and loves wrestling and dominating in brutal matches or power and strength.

The kid creams over this and posts profiles and goes online under this fictional profile (acting as this dream muscle hunk) and gets guys to chat with him, flirt with him, want him, and fantasy role plays and all that. One guy, he has a great time with and every night they meet up in the chat room and the kid (using the fictional muscle guy's identity) roleplays with him in muscle domination, wrestling, and fetishes of all kind! He constantly conquers this guy in their roleplays...smothering him to death in his pecs, crushing him to death, snapping him...you name it, there is no limit. The other guy loves it and keeps coming back for more every night!

Finally, one night, the guy wants to meet up with him and have a real one-on-one wrestling match. The kid realizes he can't ever meet up with anyone he meets for his profile is a fake. He teases the guy and won't ever give in.

One day, feeling quite guilty about telling all these people he's someone he isn't, he goes back to using his real profile and the muscled guy who kept wanting to go out with him sends him a message and they start to chat. They have a few conversations and a few roleplays, and the guy wants to meet him.

The kid is overwhelmed with joy and says "yes". They meet up at the guy's apartment and upon opening the door, the kid realizes who the guy from online is...

The guy from online was using a fictional profile himself, one of a semi-musclular, very handsome, young college-aged kid. It was made up, however. The guy's REAL identity is a tall, 6'4'', massive, muscular roided-out, pumped guy in his late 30's, 340lbs, 23'' biceps, 65'' chest, massive quads, huge, hard calves, and tight, vascualr, rippled forearms. It is the guy the profile belongs to that the kid stole and used as his identity online!

The guy who the profile really belongs to (the guy who was chatting with him this whole time) wants to demonstrate ALL the fantasy role plays they did online...including the squeezing his throat until unconsciousness...breaking ribs in bearhugs and being suffocated under his huge pecs...squeezed between his buldging quads...

The muscled guy (we'll call him "Roid Ron" for now) says: "Let's see if all that stuff you created and made up that I could do to someone is true..."

Turns out, "Ron" is a little bigger than in the pic on the profile...his arms a little larger, stronger, and his pecs are a little fuller and rounder, harder and harrier. His legs are much stronger and larger, and he is just a bit more roided out.

He starts wreslting the kid...no competition, however, just brutal domination and the kid is forced to worship the brut. He is forced to suck on his nips while his face is buried in his pecs...being pumped hard as the Roided mountain of muscle rolls and bounced his pecs with the kid's face shoved deep into them. That breaks his nose...

Then, Ron wrestles him and squeezes him between his quads...popping and breaking the kid's ribs, one-by-one...

He then puts him into a choke hold and squeezes...all while masturbating. This crushes the kid's lyrinx, and then the final fantasy...the muscle guy grips him in a bearhug position and inhales, infating his chest. The boy is pressed into him and can't breath. The muscle beast slowly flexes his arms, then pecs, then pulls the kid into him, inflating his pecs even more. With one sharp bounce of his pecs, shatters the kid's sternum...then bounced his pecs pulling the kid into him, then burying his face into his pecs, crushing the kid to death, slowly, with each bounce of his massive, powerful, thick, sweaty, hairy pecs.

The kid suffers what he created as a roleplay fantasy that this guy could do.

He did.

So, that's my idea...get back to me and let me know what you all think. I'll write it up if it sounds good!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2005, 10:49 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I think another topic in this forum made most of our opinions clear: muscle snuff ain't cool.
  #3   Add to muslkid24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 01:50 AM
muscleFetish05

Send a message via ICQ to muslkid24 Send a message via AIM to muslkid24 Send a message via MSN to muslkid24 Send a message via Yahoo to muslkid24
Thumbs up Muscle Snuff...or just more 'Muscle Stuff?"

I have had some good and bad feedback on the subject of the story. A majority of readers into muscle growth find it rather erotic. It's the idea of someone so powerful that not only can they bench press a bulldozer, but what they can do to another human being. Nobody argued the death toll of "War of the Worlds" or what was happening to people and the violence. It's simply a fantasy story that brings out an intimidation of the "hulking muscle mass" that we create in morphing, muscle growth, and so on. That's what's so hot about it...what can this mountain of muscle do to you? I have read so many other stories where guys are being crushed, injured, or killed by muscle. What do we all expect when we bulk a guy out to be 12' tall and strong enough to crush a house? I think he'd be strong enough to hurt or destroy a person, and that puts the respect back into our creations of muscle beasts in our fantasies. Not to use them as mindless sex slaves to give US the instant gratification, but that they are powerful human beings (if human beings are what they are written as in our fantasy stories), that are capable of erotic muscle domaination. What is being "dominated?" It's not getting off and closing the story. It's an end. Domaintaion. Conquering. Winning. I don't consider it "muscle snuff". Some people may, and some people like that. I write erotic stories, and yes, some end tragically, but for those who don't like it, well, then it wasn't written for YOU now was it. I'm no clinical psychologist, but the idea of a sex symbol (in this case, a massive muscle beast), being able to do that to another human being makes the idea of sex with him (as we all imagine with these characters in these stories) a bit dangerous, and that's the erotic part of it. The danger. The excitement. We enjoy it because...well...in a sense, it's wrong. But, in another sense, it's alright because it's...FICTION. But, I'm just a creator...a writer...I produce and give what my target audience wants. And that's who I care about liking my work. The ones that don't, don't have to read my writing. An opinion is an opinion, I know. So here's mine.
  #4   Add to muslkid24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 01:53 AM
muscleFetish05

Who's most of the opinions. I only see one. All the others have been sent to me privately, liking the idea and theme.
  #5   Add to muslkid24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 01:55 AM
muscleFetish05

It also has a bit of a moral to it...the kid stole an identity. He pays for that given back to him ten fold what he put out...using the guy's profile to use other people for his sexual fantasies. So, in turn, he got what he wanted. Sometimes we don't always really know what we want or understand the dangers of it. I know it's a fantasy story, but it poses some good lessons and brings us back to reality symbolically.
  #6   Add to RonnieRules's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 06:19 AM

RonnieRules
Send a message via Skype™ to RonnieRules
my opinion is: The general idea isn't that bad but there's too much violence in it for my taste. Why does he have to break his bones? Isn't it enough in order to ' punish' him just to squeeze him here and there a bit until he yells 'stop!'?
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
just my opinion...

Snuff specifically involes death and I tend to lump S&M, mutilation, torture and brutality with it are things things that, in general, should not be the main point of a story. If they are require to move the plot or define a character to referance them is enough. don't savor them... The idea of a huge guy taking glee in breaking a kids ribs one by one is sick... it's called child abuse... yes it happens but that doesn't mean you need to "show it happening." If you need it to explain a character or the like say it happened but I don't want to see or feel it...

And trying to claim the kid deserved it is just rationalizing wanting to torture the kid...

It's one thing to do the "Be carefull what you wish for... you may get it" with adults but if your going to do it with a kid give him an escape or a second chance to choose better...

Ender...
  #8   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 08:11 AM

superhugegod is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
Snuff specifically involes death and I tend to lump S&M, mutilation, torture and brutality with it are things things that, in general, should not be the main point of a story. If they are require to move the plot or define a character to referance them is enough. don't savor them... The idea of a huge guy taking glee in breaking a kids ribs one by one is sick... it's called child abuse... yes it happens but that doesn't mean you need to "show it happening." If you need it to explain a character or the like say it happened but I don't want to see or feel it...

And trying to claim the kid deserved it is just rationalizing wanting to torture the kid...

It's one thing to do the "Be carefull what you wish for... you may get it" with adults but if your going to do it with a kid give him an escape or a second chance to choose better...

Ender...
I agreed that you shouldn't kill the kid just put him in the hospital. I've kind of learned from my story that was completely muscle snuff and it got about an equal amount of praise and bad remarks. So I would have to agreed completely with Ender's opinion.
  #9   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhugegod
I agreed that you shouldn't kill the kid just put him in the hospital. I've kind of learned from my story that was completely muscle snuff and it got about an equal amount of praise and bad remarks. So I would have to agreed completely with Ender's opinion.
Hurting kids and the helpless is never a good basis for a story... yes sh*t happens and in some story bad things happen that's life... But if the point of the story is to torture people (in particular if they are help less...) is wrong!!!

There is no way for a character that does that is a hero... he is a serious sicko!!! If you want to examine the reasons for the guy to do it and the like okay but leave the lurid act out of the discription... If some one is in to that stuff they can imagine it better than you can wrote it, I suspect, so a reference the event is more than enough...

If you want to prove how strong and powerful you are pick on some that can defend themself..... otherwise you're just being sadistic... and hurting a kid even if he tells you he wants to be hurt is wrong period!!!

Ender
  #10   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 02:56 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
I like the idea. Go with the story.

A lot of people that have posted are not reading the whole concept I guess of this story. People saying this guy is a kid. He's not a kid, the original poster states he is over the age of 18...he uses kid as a reference cause the one with the power is much older.

Another thing is the reason this guy did this to the kid. The Ron character is upset at the fact that this kid stole his identity, which is somewhat like fraud. I am sure ANYONE would be pissed if someone stole their identity and would surely look for anyway to give a payback if they found out who actually did it. In this situation, the person who had his identity stolen knew who stole his identity, so he made up a fake one, to see what really got the kid going. Later one, when they decided to meet, he extracts the payback onto the kid in the form of making the kids fantasies his ULTIMATE REALITY.

If you don't like it, then don't read it... A writer should be able to post what they want, without having to ask. There are no guidelines saying hurt, pain, suffering, and occasionally snuff is not allowed on this site.

So to the original poster, once again, if this is something you enjoy, then most likely there are others who enjoy it as well. So write it out, and post it. So far, I like the idea, so you know you have one fan awaiting this story.
  #11   Add to muslkid24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 03:07 PM
muscleFetish05

Number one, we keep talking about hurting a 'kid' like he's a 12 year old and we've abducted him from mommy and are killing a child. He's 18, 19, perhaps older...an adult. Old enough to make decisions and old enough to face consequences. So, get over it. It's just interesting to see when something contrevercial comes out; ruffle some feathers, and stir up some dust. It makes everything a little more interesting. I'm an independent filmmaker and mostly make psychological thrillers, sci-fi, and/or horror movies. Nobody shuns me for killing people in my films.
  #12   Add to muslkid24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 03:08 PM
muscleFetish05

I just think it's funny how I get all these responces and feed back about how 'disturbed' people are by my writing and what happens in it, but the ironic part is...even though they know it's brutal and disturbing, they HAVE TO READ IT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I'm an entertainer...writer/filmmaker/actor...I KNOW what audiences want. They wouldn't be morphing muscle men into huge powerful monsters if they didn't want them to crush something or make an impact. I think people are just upset about the whole 'death' part of my story cause it takes away from the entire 'fantasy' portion and throws in a bit of reality and reminds us that bad things do happen. That's the BAD part right there...REALITY. Especially thrown into a fantasy piece. How dare I? To you all, your opinions are appreciated. I'm not trying to put anybody down or say my work is awesome and screw all how don't appreciate it. What I'm saying is it's great to see the diffrerent types of responses. A subject matter that hits people where it counts...I don't care if it gets you off and makes you limp. I don't care if the cut and past job on the morphed pic was bad. It's all in how I create a response with my work. That's what a writer does...creates a piece to get a response. Some good, some bad, generally 50/50. The ones who love it, go back for more. The ones who dislike it, well, they do just as much good as the ones who like it because they're opinions of it that smear it, only make other people want to check it out to see WHAT made it so bad, and deep down, everyone wants to know what it is. They want to see it, experience it, feel it...not what happens in the story, but to experience the horror of it. People love horror because they're not supposed to experience it. It's bad. I appreciate all opinions and feedback. Thank you all. Even a bad review is a review, and even negative feedback, is still feedback. I got your attention. I got you to read it. That's all I need. And now I will write a happy little story about two men who morph into beautiful muscle men in a flowery world and live happily ever after...that seems to be what everyone wants. Happy endings. Well, life isn't like that. People pay for their mistakes and the innocent get hurt in the crossfire. But, this is suppose to be fantasy, right? If we wanted reality, we'd be tuning into the 5 'o clock news or watching Big Brother. I know, I know. But again, that was the experiement. I thank you all again for your feedback. Just don't read it if you don't like the content. Or rewite it for me and submit it. I'm sure you could do much better for the ending. And for those who like it and love the theme and works, I'll keep writing for you. For everyone else, I'll write some lighter, fluffier stuff. Just remember, the story is fiction, and some of the best roleplays we've created in this muscle worship world have had some pretty violent stuff...and it wasnt exactly done to us...we did it to others.
  #13   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 04:37 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Personally, violence in fiction doesn't bother me if it's the natural progression of the plot. If it's vital to the story, it's vital to the story. The word 'vital' being the key. Pointlessness runs amock in real life every day, but ultimately fiction must make sense. The ending doesn't have to be happy. It may piss us off. But we as readers have to understand it. It has to resonate with something within us.

You said this was the basic idea for a story, so maybe we'll get into the heads of the characters, learn more about their emotions/motivations and understand. Your muscle god seems sociopathic, and we'd be horrified, but we'd understand. If not, then the story itself becomes, well, pointless. And since I took the time to suspend my disbelief and dive in, then shouldn't the writer try and make that worthwhile?

The only thing I had a problem with is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslkid24
I just think it's funny how I get all these responces and feed back about how 'disturbed' people are by my writing and what happens in it, but the ironic part is...even though they know it's brutal and disturbing, they HAVE TO READ IT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I'm an entertainer...writer/filmmaker/actor...I KNOW what audiences want.
You spent a good deal of time in your description of your story with world building. The death didn't occur until the very last paragraph, so of COURSE people read it to the end. Please don't mistake a jump in the plot for insight on your part.

Just my two cents
-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #14   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
Personally, violence in fiction doesn't bother me if it's the natural progression of the plot. If it's vital to the story, it's vital to the story. The word 'vital' being the key. Pointlessness runs amock in real life every day, but ultimately fiction must make sense. The ending doesn't have to be happy. It may piss us off. But we as readers have to understand it. It has to resonate with something within us.

You said this was the basic idea for a story, so maybe we'll get into the heads of the characters, learn more about their emotions/motivations and understand. Your muscle god seems sociopathic, and we'd be horrified, but we'd understand. If not, then the story itself becomes, well, pointless. And since I took the time to suspend my disbelief and dive in, then shouldn't the writer try and make that worthwhile?

....snip...

You spent a good deal of time in your description of your story with world building. The death didn't occur until the very last paragraph, so of COURSE people read it to the end. Please don't mistake a jump in the plot for insight on your part.

Just my two cents
-- Rowan
Belive it or not I think were in agreement here... Story are about what people think and feel... mindless gore and suffering is just bad taste... it's your right to read and like it but it's not something I would be proud of

Ender...
  #15   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 06:00 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
Belive it or not I think were in agreement here... Story are about what people think and feel... mindless gore and suffering is just bad taste... it's your right to read and like it but it's not something I would be proud of

Ender...
Haha. Well, to tell you the truth, human mutilation as sexual fantasy really doesn't do it for me, either. In my story, The Jascian's Toy, Gavin is HUGE, but he's a real sweetie. I believe someone called the story 'adorable' which I think is a complimentary way of calling it 'fluff.'

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #16   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
Haha. Well, to tell you the truth, human mutilation as sexual fantasy really doesn't do it for me, either. In my story, The Jascian's Toy, Gavin is HUGE, but he's a real sweetie. I believe someone called the story 'adorable' which I think is a complimentary way of calling it 'fluff.'

It is a cute story sort of like "Gillivers Travels" but I'm not into "macrophilla"/"microphilla"... in earth normal gravity the range for workable humans is like 3ft to 7ft beyond there they will stop looking human...
  #17   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
[color=#c6cdf3]Referencing your earlier comment, Ender, I'm not sure BDSM is bad- if both people enjoy it, that's OK, or if your character's an evil villain he might get off on torture for kicks I don't like the idea of killing just for strength purposes-like the one where the guy tramples the entire city or whatever just for malice. However, I can understand how this might be a plot point though- death can be poignant if done right. Stories involving rape often bother me. Don't forget, MKid, that this place IS an escape. However, if you want to write the story, go ahead. After all, just because you don't receive approval doesn't mean that should keep you from writing a story- I wasted a lot of my creative ideas thinking that way. As long as it's OK with the mods, you write what you wish and put it here if you want, though some people may ignore it - you makes your picks and you takes your chances. It's a free country, after all.
[/color]
  #18   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 10:11 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslkid24
It also has a bit of a moral to it...the kid stole an identity. He pays for that given back to him ten fold what he put out...using the guy's profile to use other people for his sexual fantasies. So, in turn, he got what he wanted. Sometimes we don't always really know what we want or understand the dangers of it. I know it's a fantasy story, but it poses some good lessons and brings us back to reality symbolically.
I'm sorry, but... you take some guy's picture on-line and get brutally murdered for it? If that could, by any stretch of your imagination, be called justice... please, seek help.

As for the points about violence in movies...

...violence in most media acts as a means to an end. It's not the end in or of itself. The entire point of your story--as you described it, that is--is seeking sexual pleasure in a human being getting slaughtered by another. The strength of the other fictional individual is almost inconsequential at that point.

I don't mean to offend your sensibilities, but I really think your story is sick. (Yes, even compared to The Roommate.)

-X-
  #19   Add to muslkid24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2005, 11:18 PM
muscleFetish05

Then don't read it if it's sick.
  #20   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2005, 03:52 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Response

Yeah, but look at all the responses you're getting!
If all these people responded to my non-violent and non-gore "Shirtbusters" story, then I would have written and posted Chapter 3 tonight.
I guess this is what the members of this board want... to read stories that are "sick".
  #21   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

You can and may write any story you want but please don't try to claim it's just "good clean family fun" if the main point to write about a big guy brutilizing a guy that has no way to fight back and escape. It is at least a bit twisted if all you intend to do is give a lurid description of the I really have no interest... if you intend to get inside one or both of the guys heads it could be interesting...

It some level you need confict in any story to make it work... but violence is not confict, it is frequently a outcome of confict... In the "Friday the Thriteenth" movies there really isn't any confict Jason just goes around hacking up teenager... violence but little conflict... In the "Nightmare on Elm Street" the is still lots of violence there much more conflict the teenages have some chance of escape and can fight back against Freddy, even if they don't make it to the get to "Roll credits."

Let's take what I understand as the major event of the story... one guy kidnaps another guy to torture him to death for some preceived worry... That the basic plot of many edger allen poe stories as an example "The Cask Of Amontillado" is the same plot but the story is about what's going on in the guys head while he's doing it...

or the flip side "The Pit and the Pendulum" a guy is being tortured to death but the story is about what going on in the guys head... (I'm talking about the stories not Roger Cormans film version... "Movies are about what people see and do but books are about what people think and feel...)

Ender
  #22   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2005, 08:00 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
By the way, I believe you asked us all for our opinions. Can't you handle the feedback that ISN'T overwhelmingly positive?
  #23   Add to muslkid24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2005, 10:45 PM
muscleFetish05

Doing well, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
By the way, I believe you asked us all for our opinions. Can't you handle the feedback that ISN'T overwhelmingly positive?
I seem to be handling it just fine. I'm still here and as spunky as ever.
  #24   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2005, 12:39 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Thumbs up

Personally I say go for it man. Some people will like the story, some will not, but that's the nature of the beast.

I for one am not turned on by the snuff, but I'll read it because there is nothing hotter to me than strength, and sounds like you're going to have plenty of it!
  #25   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2011, 08:42 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Simple Great Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
... However, if you want to write the story, go ahead. After all, just because you don't receive approval doesn't mean that should keep you from writing a story- I wasted a lot of my creative ideas thinking that way.
^Word I'll probably etch into my desk:

I hate to dredge up an ancient (and controversial) thread but just had to point this out as some of the best advice to any creative minds on here. *Though like Ogun, I'm not a fan of gratuitous violence myself (and I do think authors should consider posting warnings on the more 'R'-rated stories), I agree that if you don't stay true to your vision in what you're making, you'll end up hating it--as will others.*
  #26   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2011, 01:27 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
In general, murder, torture, and sadistic violence (and that includes humiliation) are not sexy, and while the image of overwhelming masculinity may be arousing, the failure of empathy that makes it possible to persist in that arousal despite (or horribly, because of) the recognition of the suffering of ... anyone, really, victim or bystander or original bully ... is a sign that there is something that needs healing.

So no, to me it doesn't matter that the guy was impersonating a kid. What matters is that he's murdered by a sociopath. So the guy has muscles, doesn't make him not a sociopath.

But I can understand that the idea of doing this in a story is to be able to examine this erotic attraction without actually hurting a real person. Just be careful that in over-indulging it, and in repetition of images that gradually takes away that element of revulsion, you don't damage your ability to recognize the wrongness that doing it in real life would be.
  #27   Add to Wimpy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2011, 12:51 AM

Wimpy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
In general, murder, torture, and sadistic violence (and that includes humiliation) are not sexy, and while the image of overwhelming masculinity may be arousing, the failure of empathy that makes it possible to persist in that arousal despite (or horribly, because of) the recognition of the suffering of ... anyone, really, victim or bystander or original bully ... is a sign that there is something that needs healing.

So no, to me it doesn't matter that the guy was impersonating a kid. What matters is that he's murdered by a sociopath. So the guy has muscles, doesn't make him not a sociopath.

But I can understand that the idea of doing this in a story is to be able to examine this erotic attraction without actually hurting a real person. Just be careful that in over-indulging it, and in repetition of images that gradually takes away that element of revulsion, you don't damage your ability to recognize the wrongness that doing it in real life would be.
The point is that role play is just words traded between two or more persons and is not (or does not) need to be based in reality. When the muscle guy shows up in person and acts out the fantasy in real life it becomes MURDER. In this case it seems to be premeditated murder.

If the little guy has a death wish then perhaps the character can dream that the muscle guy showed up and did all those things to him. It sure would soften the shock and brutality of your ending.

But as the author you have the power to write it the way you see fit. The proof of the value of a story like this is in the readership. I for one would not even open a story written by you after having read this story synopsis.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options